Turn them in goy, everyone is doing it!

What now Jow Forums? What is the actual amount of people turning them in? It cant be a large number, right? Is america the only un-cucked country in terms of firearm ownership? Not counting blue areas of course. Is this the future everywhere? Haji's vowing to retaliate, so these kiwi fags, knowing that police will take at least 15+ minutes to respond to a MASS SHOOTING, are voluntarily turning their guns in. This has to be another liberal/jewish psy-op, right?

Attached: kiwicucks.png (720x992, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/after-new-zealand-attack-gun-owners-voluntarily-handing-semi-automatic-rifles-1365988?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ATOW3cGVAzU
youtube.com/watch?v=mUcHZ9yH3j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao at kiwi goyim niggers

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

You Americans better start standing up for yourselves. Before you know it, your government will probably ban guns nationwide.

And of course op is a fag, my bad anons
newsweek.com/after-new-zealand-attack-gun-owners-voluntarily-handing-semi-automatic-rifles-1365988?amp=1

>b-but violent accelerationism will produce riots if gun control laws are introduced!
I told you mfers. Political Accelerationism is what the Jew fears. No violence.

Never turn in your guns unless you kill all the non-whites first.

I for one won't turn mine in for all the gold in Israel. The day they abolish the 2nd amendment is the day they find out about the real silent majority. 1776v2
Cold
Dead
Hands

>also, hi glowniggers, i know you're watching

thanks, i'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon

Calling bullshit on that article already

Attached: blood and gunpowder.png (631x713, 384K)

>our government is actively working against us so we don't need these
the naivete is just astounding

>buy rifle
>hand it over to cops
i take liberal virtue signaling for 500 Alex

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

>What is the actual amount of people turning them in?
According to the article? 3.

This is manufacturing consent

No one is turning their gun in
The media pulling their usual tricks
No real gun owner would give up their gun
Wake the fuck up

Attached: 1536725596738.jpg (750x750, 100K)

they likely just trying to demoralize people to give up weapons

>Someone used a gun like mine to kill people, so I better turn my in so I don't kill people
You know what? Maybe it is for the better.

yeah nobody is doing this

>three accounts
>source is twitter
the absolute state of "journalism"

Attached: 1549779473459.jpg (640x853, 39K)

it's an island
something tells me boating accidents are going to increase sharply

We always have a few faggots here too after something happens that virtue signal their handover of weapons to police and post on social media.
It's the state of the West in general these days - (((they've))) made it popular to be a faggot and that will always have some appeal to the weak-minded.

;)

Thanks kiwinigger for the response, have a (you)
I figured as much, but some small part of my soul thought maybe this was actually happening.

"We don't need to defend ourselves, says people living in country where 50 people were just murdered"

Attached: 1542546995662.png (396x385, 131K)

I'm sure that's totally happening and the news isn't bullshitting us in any way, shape or form.

If this isn't just a psyop, then Tarrant was right you know, about NZ gun owners being a bunch of undeserving cucks.

>billionaires all making doomsday bunkers in NZ
>one of the primary dangers post collapse is armed populace.
>disarm populace of NZ
This is a sign that they view the collapse as imminent

Why are they turning them in and not destroying them? The gun still exists, you just gave it to someone else.

Attached: OneLess.jpg (940x593, 33K)

It's just a bunch of criminals getting rid of potential evidence by letting the cops destroy the guns for them.

>The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby boomers, who have long since given up the fight.When was the last time they won increased rights? Their loss was inevitable.I just accelerated things a bit. They had long since lost their cities, take a look at Auckland. Did you really expect they would not also lose their rights?

Attached: IMG_3259.jpg (236x246, 11K)

This
Can’t wait to count out your coin.

Is that from the manifesto?

All the cool kids are turning in their guns. You're a cool kid aren't you?

Attached: 1481681039522.jpg (1732x1150, 712K)

I know, but I still pray for the rest of you guys in the not so fortunate countries, You fellers ain’t so bad.

you're about it.

One time I hit my thumb with a hammer while working on my garage. I proceeded to saw all of my hammers in half.
Everyone cheered me on because it was the logical thing to do.

Attached: 1543491560126.png (306x306, 112K)

Attached: patch.png (634x446, 25K)

No.

yes

Is it that same shit like that guy who made a big stint about handing in his guns? Like from parkland or something... the father of one of the """""victims"""""?

I remember having a picture of that and zooming in on one of the cops faces because he had a look of pure disgust.

Attached: 1542667078425.jpg (615x630, 35K)

Although in this case, the analogy would be more like your neighbor hitting a friend's thumb and then you saw your hammers in half in response.
My own theory? Its just virtue signaling. You don't have to ever worried about being accused either if the potential murder weapon no longer exists.

Are they pussies or is this some propaganda to encourage them to do this?
Everyone doing it guys it's the cool thing.

They deserve everything that happens to them from this point on.

New Zealand just isn’t full of dumb wanna be tough guys. Guess they just have better male role models

Leftists are socipaths that really want to psychologically manipulate people.

Daily Mail Austrailia was shilling the whole "egg boy is a hero" with a vengance.

In less than 24 hours they made something like 20 publications pushing the whole "egg boy is a hero", sometimes reporting the same news several times, for example that the little shit was going to give money donated to him to the mozque (the mozque involved in radicalization of jihadis), they reported the same thing more than 6 times with different variations of the text.

They are completely deranged and the masses are under an hypnotic trance.

based

Take away our guns and there goes the last reason to be a law-abiding citizen in a lawless land.

MOLON LABE

Attached: image.gif (516x402, 628K)

NONE OF IT MATTERS U FUCKING RETARD. GUN CONTROL DEBATE IS OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=ATOW3cGVAzU

We don't hand in shit, this ain't our first rodeo.

Attached: new jersey mag ban.png (658x579, 343K)

traitors disarm themselves for the upcoming race war
baka desu

after they paid $1k+ for them. hmm or is that an attempt to guilt retards into handing over rifles?

>You Americans better start standing up for yourselves. Before you know it, your government will probably ban guns nationwide.
Unlike NZ, they won't be able to use a tragedy and guilt trip to get us to hand them over. They tried after Newtown that and were horrified when it didn't work.

They'll have to take them. Good luck.

That's pretty nice felony you committed there

Attached: atf dog.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>liberal faggots turn in guns while running their mouths
>balkanized armed red states laughter intensifies

I let out a chuckle IRL when I read this image on the catalog
Haha
>someone shot a bunch of people near me
>I better get rid of my rifle
U wot m8?

I swear there was one article that guns were selling.
But this is what the shooter said, Kiwis are already cucked and won't fight back.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUcHZ9yH3j8

> GUN CONTROL DEBATE IS OVER

There never was a debate, it has always been about tyrants using emotion to manipulate ill informed people to demand to have their constitutional rights taken away.

Clearly the moral from a shooting where 50 people die before the cops show up is that we should all turn in our means to defend ourselves.

Attached: Gun Response Time.jpg (604x552, 55K)

>Jewsweek

(((Encouraging)))

just this morning the news was talking about a spike in gun purchases in NZ. Now it's the opposite?

Look at the bright side anons: somehow somewhere a rabbi must be seething right now at how this filthy goy has the chutzpah to steal "never again" from the holocaust.

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-003943.png (1440x2560, 1.46M)

This. The only thing this faggot accomplished was solidify support for both muslims and gun control. Nice work.

What a bunch of cucks

You're wrong, goy. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

The guy's manifesto even said NZ is far gone
see

>everyone else is doing it. it's hip. it's the right thing to do.

see

SHALL

>fake and gay
couple politicians turned in a rifle, really believable chucklefucker

Attached: 45465D8F-50C5-4FE9-BF6F-E115C9F02470.jpg (904x711, 70K)

>be new zealand cop
>dumb cunts hand in 2500 dollary doo rifles with no amnesty
>sell rifles to yankees and russians
>retire at age 21 after working in the service for less than a month

that will be the moment the gov is forced to hand in its guns, now, unless every gov employee is going to move in together into a big castle that does not need anything from the outside world they are guaranteed fucked. and once fucked enough there is no longer support for continued fucking and shit goes back to normal.

wait till you see the ones he commits when you try to enforce it

he's legit afraid that he might suddenly have unquenchable desire to remove kebab

I don't understand this mentality. Is he afraid he'll snap and shoot up a mosque? Does he think his specific gun is going to be stolen by a mosque shooter? Does he not have a locking gun cabinet?

How the fuck does turning in his gun help prevent another shooting???

Had this thread earlier, turned out to be like 3 random fags on Twitter

Short version: had the thread earlier, you're correct

(((Newsweek))) says it's the 'in thing' to do, it must be so.

poc shud leev burgerland for kiwi eden nao