VOAT

jesus christ Jow Forums
what the fuck did you guys do this place?

i thought it was just another leddit clone, but i am reading some of their posts and they seem to hate jews even more than you guys do
what the hell happened?

Attached: voatgoat.jpg (796x448, 18K)

That's where we exiled our uncontrollable and unbearable schizophrenics

why is Bulgaria so invested in making Jow Forums love Jews?
I swear every single Bulgaria flag I've seen in the past three days has been non stop shilling for Jews and the (((shooter)))

Jow Forums is watered down by trumpfags literally from reddit

hey man jews are cool and so is Israel we even saved our jews from Hitler during ww2 even though we used to be on the nazi side

look it up im not bullshitting

fuck of moshe Jews are destroying the human race because they're sinful schizos

>jews are cool and so is Israel

Attached: 1511833242308.png (650x650, 13K)

voat is where everyone who realized pizzagate was real went before they realized who was responsible for it. voat is the result of what happens when you get redpilled on the worst crimes of the jews before you get redpilled on the jews.

Attached: 1552000532590.gif (501x585, 212K)

Attached: 200.gif (357x200, 1M)

>what the hell happened?

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (550x550, 295K)

I believe this man comes from tumblr

>jews are cool and so is Israel
Holy crap my sides

Attached: 1537582523310.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Jow Forums spreads it's redpills far and wide. Once you've taken the red pill, there is no way to plug back into the matrix.

Attached: cyphersteak.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Basically this. All q retards left got kicked out of reddit and Jow Forums and found asylum there.

Never trusts those cunts.

ooh boy those extremists take it way to far by golly
I'll stick with good old fashioned Jow Forums/Pol kindly

Voat is at least 50% bots and fed shills. It's also full of Freemasons trying to recruit people

Attached: 1552864894853.jpg (916x681, 78K)

Can you not tell it's a honeypot from the damn logo
>goat (baphomet)
>the upvoat/downvoat arrows are "as above, so below" and form the Hexagram when put together

>subreddits are called "Subverses" i.e the site is about subversion

Attached: voat goat.png (946x316, 141K)

Also the admin of Voat is named "putItOut"

as in what? put your dick out? Put the fire out becuase you're burning in hell?

oh nothing, we are just returning to normality.

Attached: 1538934652368.jpg (640x789, 123K)

neat

Voat is the honeypot to catch the any feds who normally monitor /pol who become red-pilled and vent out their frustrations by going some place they don't think is being monitored. It's why the traffic always stays the same, depsite having a seeming revolving door of thousands of accounts.

I just haven't found a war worth killing for. Redpill me

Jow Forums is a board of peace

voat is objectively more based than Jow Forums

Why do I hates jews? Simple: gangstalking.

Voat is awful, I'm sorry. I've been on that site since FPH went down on shitty reddit. It's so anti-jew that sometimes i Think it's a parody. Also Q-fags are there now and they are the worst. It is fun to check in sometimes to see what they are believing this week.

Jews suck that's what happened you dumb jew

fuck off. he is right, jews are the best frends.

>we
You have no power here you dumb kike

Hey man Hitler was cool and so are gas chambers

Now why on earth would free masons recruit on Voat? Not only are you full of shit but jewish. Which is redundant because jews are quite stupid like you.

damn, this place looks better than Jow Forums see ya later faggots

>they seem to hate jews
literally falling for a honey pot

Attached: 1552945284118.jpg (796x448, 50K)

It is. Voat actually fights back against shills

It's true. I came from reddit in 2015. Outcast from reddit, banned so many times and tired of arguing with astroturfers. Biz is fun too. B is interesting. I'm stuck now. This has become my primary surf

well, the killing usually only happens with newcomers who barely are aware of what is happening in the world. The first thing you learn when you join this place (this community, not just voat) is about muslims. Then after a while (assuming you havent gotten angry to the point of murdering them) you start to learn about the jews, then the nigs, then the other races, then the various groups. I also learnt about evolutionary biology, I saw white leftists sometimes perpetuate their crazed over empathy without jew intervention.

At the end of this ride, or so it seems, the muslims become a speck in the blame game. It seems that a combination of shitty biological drives, ignorance and all sorts of shit is to blame for civilization decay. At that point I kinda just gave up and thought "well let it happen, shit doesnt matter, it would have happened anyway". And then the shooting happens and the only feelings that I have left are those of apathy.

Even some sympathy for the muslims (shhh dont tell the others of flag related lol), it seems to be simply such an age of decay. May as well enjoy the sights since there is little else to do.

Voat is aight. But everything is a honeypot.

and pic related is what I was doing before. Not sure if anyone else wants to go down this path, but this is what awaits you, apathy! At the end of it, woooooooooooh! How scary!

but srsly though, women are nearly worthless, I would rather even talk, and barter with a jewish man or an arab than with a woman, god they are horrible beings. Just had to get it off my chest lol.

Attached: 1517918147903.png (700x1966, 1.22M)

It doesn't have continuous nigger dick threads, which is nice. Also, you don't have to do ten captchas to post. Also, it doesn't have meme flags. So, those are pluses.

everyone hates jews

Based.

Most jobs block Jow Forums. And plebbit is shit

Voat is where anons shitpost while at their jobs

Attached: 1546031230626.jpg (558x395, 56K)

You forgot the last stage:
>Lifting for the race war.

Attached: 179139.png (600x250, 33K)

and then everyone thought "well if things are shit, and if people, including whites are dumb as fuck, why not make things worse for all of them" and then we went into accelerationism (also because blumf is a traitorous, and retarded, also useless cunt). So today we are here, I dont feel particular hatred for muslims, but I feel delight in causing mischief! So do the kikes probably.

il probably be glad if the chinks can put an end to this madness since they are not at the peak of their civilization yet. That or nuclear war for all!

yep, still doing that too. But going down this route, you find that its quite meta physical as to who put up the weaknesses in your soul, its not solely the kikes. I hate the white boomers just as much, god.

Attached: 1545904601744.png (659x464, 563K)

>Phillips Exeter
Definitely groomed by CIA.

I think it was because of NeoGAF because the scandal and the split to ResetEra.

Go on...

Attached: 1551999932294.png (500x500, 9K)

Elite boarding school. Zuck went there with a long list of whos whos.

>hey man jews are cool and so is Israel

Attached: 146974086123.png (339x273, 127K)