NZ False Flag Hint

Check at 7:18 of 16:55 video how this kebab dissapears..

Attached: invalid.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/followthewhiterabbit_official/p/BvIBtkRgnFL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a window there
Which makes them look even more stupid for playing dead

It's all about the Birthrates

this is a shill post
SAGE

and they were all piled up led down before the dude entered the room

They were praying

I figured after hundreds of years under Ottoman occupation the Greeks would have learned that Muslims don't typically pray while piled in a corner of the room.

Yes that's what a burger would've figured

Nice meme flag, you larping faggot.

He goes through the window.
I don't think it was a mossad job but the one thing that confuses me the most is when he gets to the end of the hallway and all of the people who were apparently praying are already in tactical get-mowed-down mass shooting formation piled in a corner.

The Ottomans ruled as an elite military minority. They did not mass migrate roaches into the land. On the contrary- the Devshirme system saw them take Europeans to Constantinople to serve the state as soldiers, etc.

instagram.com/followthewhiterabbit_official/p/BvIBtkRgnFL/

Watch the bullet casings disappear too

Brenton Tarrant is a christian and muslim hero
50 (((muslim))) are dead
subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552926842748.jpg (700x979, 304K)

Why were they all piled in the corner tho?

They're trying to set up their haven. The global elites need full control over New Zealand prior to whatever giant depopulation event they are planning for the west and most of the rest of the world. Do some research and you'll find that they have chosen 5 key places to build their underground bunkers and fortress homes:

New Zealand
Kauai
The Ozarks
Eastern Europe
Tasmania

Many think that the globalists are going to release a Super Bioweapon that will wipe out most of the poor and middle class peoples of the world. They are getting New Zealand ready for this event as New Zealand will be set up as the new capital of the world.

I think he went too far.

Attached: un_flag.jpg (1024x683, 231K)

Attached: CR4WL1N1NMYSK1N.webm (864x480, 223K)

he did exactly the right amount. I'm happy he didn't blew up the mosque, showed even more how clear he saw, a true hero.

right... something odd here.
1.shitty quality but looks like he disappears in nowhere...
2.why ((kebab remover)) left him escape?

How is killing unarmed people being a hero? A retard could do it. Be like Nietzsche - raise your opponent to the heavens before you tear him down. Then you have proven your self.

Attached: yinyangbunnies2.png (413x549, 60K)

He clearly crawls out the window bravely leaving his other muz to be heartlessly gunned down.

Anyone verify the disappearing casing video isn't edited?

He jumps out the window. You can hear him breaking the glass at around 7:10-7:11. Lucky bastard.

Funny back doors windows and only one guy decides to exit the loud as fuck sheer thumping of gunfire coming from the front door more proof of a psyop hoax

Unnatural human reactions...people run and if one of you motherfuckers says its in the Koran to lay down in a corner and get shot I'm going to reach across the internet and slap you with my benis.

Attached: JewGoyim.png (449x675, 38K)

>retard
>Nietzsche
user, you are not as smart as you think you are
Brenton Tarrant is a hero
no (((muslim))) in the west is innocent
subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552839549702.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

Honestly I think the shooting was real but the shooter was a trained spook.
No one goes on a killstreak like that irl that calm without being pro trained.
I tgink this was mossad trying to stir up a white vs Muslims thing so we both fight each other and not the kikes.

If you're guilty by association, aren't we all guilty? CIA radicalised Islam.

Attached: yinyangbunnies7.jpg (231x231, 8K)