I want to fucking die

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 months.

Today after sex he kissed me on the forehead and said I’m the “Chilliest” friends with benefits ever.

Of course I’m super pissed but most importantly, embarrassed for even thinking we were more than just friends who fucked. Any advice to just help me forget this asshole? The sooner the better

Attached: 6F74BDE3-7502-4621-9B54-63A7B46B4C97.jpg (1158x1733, 1.06M)

So? A lot of women see guys as ATM machines

Attached: IMG_9390.jpg (512x512, 48K)

I mean did you ever discuss or talk about if you were dating with him? He’s not really an asshole if you never communicated. If not then chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

yeah and its fucked up that because of the sexual revolution our parents parents started now every man is a ATM machine with a dildo attachment and every woman is an onahole.

they fucked up hard and we need to do better than this for both men and women

Damn girl, i feel for you. Ghost him effectively immediately and just take the L and be clear with both intentions next time and make sure you're both on the same page when you meet someone new. no real advice to get over it...time heals all, maybe hang out with your friends? Please don't text him some long cringy rant about your feelings he wont care and you'll just embarrass yourself.

This bait could be better.

Guarantee you'll fuck him again like the gutterslut you are. Also nice bait.

Why is being a friend worse than a relationship if you were probably a side hoe to begin with?
Ya'll really need to develop your cerebrum.

Maybe next time, dont wear your heart on your sleeve. My advise is stop dating for a awhile and just enjoy life in the moment. You will be alright.

>I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 months.
>he labelled us friends with benefits
>I'm upset about this
Did you ever have a conversation about a relationship or being exclusive? It's all well and good that you think he's an asshole but you have to consider why he would think otherwise.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: Dzlm-FpVYAA8Ht5.jpg (1152x2048, 292K)

Sorry you're going through that. The same thing happened to me at one point. Guys are entitled and basically will take you for all you have while offering nothing in return. Women are that way too. It's just the way things are these days.
Don't let it change you or harden you. And don't feel foolish. You didn't do anything wrong. It's just as much on him to make sure that you're both on the same page and he failed to do that too.
You just have to move on. Find someone that wants a relationship. Take things slow, even if it seems like you're both in love. You need to date someone for a few months before they really show their true colors. Usually their real personality comes out when things are really bad.

Explain to me the problem with FWBs

You're player bait. Do you want to become something different?
>no

Attached: Dy4tD7-U0AA8GrY.jpg (500x381, 61K)

>just enjoy life in the moment.
that's exactly what she's doing, fucking around like a slut.

Just, like, talk to him about taking it further. Pussy.

I mean, that does suck, but id argue that's both of your faults. Why haven't you discussed things after two months of dating, especially after having sex?
We live in a culture where casual sex is the norm. If you never made your intentions clear, I can understand why he'd see you as a fwb, even though he is an idiot for saying it out loud

I was totally that guy once! Same exact fuckin words too, I didn't think it was this common. (I guess that's why girls usually ask "soooo what are we??")

The one time I did this, the girl didn't say anything to me for a day then called me crying saying how I hurt her and asked how I could be so heartless. She guilted me into dating her for 6 months then she left the country.

Honestly he's gotten the cortisol bond already, if you manipulate him right he'll totally date you.

Drop him, then kiss him on the forehead and tell him he's "the netflixiest."

Am confused by the pic

Guy here.
It's fine if the sex is great, but it's a lonely situation. Especially if you or her have multiple fwb

I see, makes perfect sense

ATM stands for automatic teller machine

Why don’t you just talk to him? Maybe me misinterpreted the whole situation, on the other hand you could’ve been wrong the whole time, just get past this

Thats what pimps are for