What's up with all the people calling this a false flag attack?

damage control by jews/muslims/discord trannies that are scared because he showed how much a single motivade white man can really do? A
Or are people just paranoid and stupid?

Attached: brent smile.jpg (249x203, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfAQFR8evoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damage control. They know people will support him, so they're saying
>He's a jew
>don't read the manifesto
>don't watch the video
>he was just a bullied kid who couldn't take it
They are shilling their disinfo here 24/7 now. Any post about mossad is 100% disinfo shilling.

what are you new? people call literally everything that happens a false flag and have been for like 5 years now

Flag False Everything To See Here

I can't explain why the shell casings disappear in the video, if someone can I would appreciate it.

>it's a fake attack goy
>you have no heroes
>mossad controls it all
>you can do nothing
>go to sleep

The end.

I think it's just the bad video quality.

If he wasn't, then why does he recognize Israel as a legitimate state?

Any real Jow Forumstard would denounce Jew tricks, not be neutral / support Israel

Sage, you fucking retard

apparently the powers that be are unironically shook by this guy

Who was more retarded?

>Screw your optics!
or
>Sub to pewd!

Attached: Bowers Tarrant.png (750x445, 481K)

Most of the world are not sociopaths who think people will enjoy a mass shooting so much they will join your cause. Fuck you internet cunts have no grip on reality
Being a white nationalist or anything right of conservative just became harder because of Tarrant.

He said in the manifest that he didn't consider himself islamophobic but he still killed muslims because they were in a place they did not belong.
He said the exact same thing about the jews. He didn't care about them as long as they don't try to destroy white nations.
By your logic he supported muslims too, yet he killed them.

Again, if he was truly part of Jow Forums, he would've targeted a fucking SYNAGOUGE, not a damn MOSQUE.

If you want to disrupt the system, target it at the core. And this is something he has failed to do.

>if he doesn't do what I want he's mossad
Useless.

>we just waiting around to hear action

If you think that grainy shit is real you have been played.

let me tell you what you are seeing...an active shooter training video. The bodies in corners? they were running from the first shooter. Guy #2 is aussie guy, he comes in by the front, cleans up survivors.

Attached: trippleabnormal658.png (792x407, 269K)

I'll tell you what's more useless: the eventual damage of upcoming genocide.

Who wins in a world war:

> Over 1 billion Muslims that has a religion which indoctrinates them to fight like soldiers. Said Muslims also have infiltrated the Euro homeland.

> 800 million plus whites, in which the majority of them aren't allowed to have guns and whose government prevents them to even confronting their foreign invaders

The end of this goal: To cull whites entirely so the ruling (((elite))) swoops in and has world control.

You're a retard for not seeing that.

They didn't shill like this the first two days. They only started yesterday. Needed training, I suppose.

All that counts is
>Brenton Tarrant is a hero
>50 (((muslim))) are dead
>subscribe to Pewdiepie

>screw your optics
Just an angry boomer. This Aussie shit posted soo hard that the consequences are hilarious.

>terrorist is white
It's a false flag, jews did it, don't believe them, 6 gorrillion etc
>terrorist is not white
it's not a false flag, we 100% believe it was muslims, we must exterminate them and the jews behind it
this happens literally every time a white guy kills a bunch of people

yeah it's better to just shitpost and do nothing

It doesn't matter if it was genuine or a false flag the result is still the same. youtube.com/watch?v=mfAQFR8evoQ

The people with the most nukes and military tech win.
Useless.

they are muslims

the same ones that gather here once israel bombed the fuck out of gaza yet again

Attached: E80B1634-E7B9-4132-9C93-06C51D52FDF5.jpg (960x1080, 143K)

That's cringe as fuck... I expect more than this, Shillomos.

Mossad being caught spying in the area is suspicious but it's just as likely that they're behind the mosque itself rather than him.

It's always (((them))). No exclusions.

Why would the trannies shill against him? Did you read the manifesto? He basically validated their degenerate existence and Jow Forums still can’t see he’s a mossad agent. He only mentioned the JQ in passing, complete false flag

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1552939341887.webm (852x480, 1.83M)

(((They))) are scared of copycats against moques/synagogues so they call him Mossad, CIA,etc to discredit him and his manifesto. I don't think any glow in the dark individual or heeb could have written such an angry and passionate manifesto. There is no evidence that this is a false flag, it's just scared pussies who are uncomfortable with the shooting who put their feefees before realsies and their feefees say it's a false flag.

Fucking schizos.

It doesn't matter. Look at it this way.

>If a false flag: It backfired since the opposite of the intended effect of bashing the whites has occurred. Instead whites are waking up in great numbers. They are FEELING it!

>If real: The mother-fucker's plan when EXACTLY as he wanted.

The shills are simply afraid. They backed whitey in the corner and see that they are about to get their shit pushed in, and ARE AFRAID!