Muh stolen valor

Why do amerifats turn into a screaming autistic mess whenever someone larps as a veteran?

A normal person would tell them to cut it out but these fatasses start screaming about “MAH SERVICE AND MAH UNIFORM!!” to the point of looking like children

m.youtube.com/watch?v=we9W7oIdPE0

Attached: 8E7275B8-1D1F-44D1-8E86-199E5E6B0236.jpg (750x417, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE
archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/n7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Typical Europoor. No national pride or glory. But then again how could you.

I've seen Russians do it over those spetznazi striped shirts lol
Wtf you talking about

I agree it's embarrassing.
It's usually some unhinged military guy who bought the propaganda that dying for ZOG is an honor higher than any other.

It is pretty obvious by looking at those guys that they are what they are

Fpbp

Attached: America fire.gif (701x418, 782K)

friendly reminder you killed hitler

Attached: 1534796249691.jpg (1000x624, 61K)

>glory

There’s nothing glorious about killing innocent Muslims.

I didn't even know this was a thing until some guy, I presume military, started shouting at me in a parking lot for it. They should really include a warning or something on camo shorts.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Attached: 10VET.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Spic education
>innocent Muslims
No such thing

PRIDE AND GLORY

Attached: fd572b49-0a2f-4f02-b531-779a9c834c10.crop_718x378_0,27.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

foreget those who do it to get free gibs
what about the real ones who wear their uniform in public
what kind of attention seeking whores are they? yikes

yeah I get it like stolen valor is usually just someone really fucked up trying to project a more enjoyable reality for themselves out their soul-tortured existences, I always ignore these people even as prior service because like whatever

like look at the people in these pictures, each of the dudes are all just completely wracked by whatever was done to them that it's like whatever, just enjoy your negligible air port discount

I mean a real glory whore would be asking for it by bragging with the rating on his uniform and then you give it to them, but like these people are just fucked up, leave them alone, maybe wish them well as opposed to attacking them for trying to break out their problems

Coz it's gay.

They are probably on their way home from the base you fucking AIDS ridden faggot.

As a US veteran currently working overseas in consultancy, I have to say that YOU have NO RESPECT FOR THE UNIFORM YOU FUCKING WIPE A PIZZA ON THE SIDE OF A HOWITZER FUCKING PUNK IF I EVER CATCH YOU I'LL FUCKING BEAT YOU TO DEATH YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I SERVED THE COUNTRY TO BUY OUR FREEDOMS WITH VETERAN DOLLARS AND ALL YOUSE GOTS ISES THATS FUCKINGS FREEDOMS I KILL FUCK STOLEN VALOUR STOLEN VALOUR

Fuck off and go live somewhere alone then.

Everyone involved in either side is just an autistic faggot.

t. Normal murrican

Many aspects of the uniformed are earned and its very difficult to earn some of them. So seeing a loser faggot wearing a Ranger scroll or a CIB or Purple Heart or something will piss off service members. A uniform can tell you a lot about somebody's service record.

Yeah, going into the supermarket and hanging out at cafes every single day while wearing their uniforms with no military base for a thousand miles around. All they do is hang around in public places, looking out for anyone wearing any scrap of camouflage material, then they turn their fucking go-pro on, and instead of cleaning out a mosque like a good citizen, they start berating a quiet guy buying his groceries while wearing his hunting jacket.
Bunch of low self esteem zog bot idiots.

well you made him kill himself/flee to south america, whatever's the case.
point is you made it possible for the jews to rule the world

Where's the one with the guy who is wearing an absurd number of medals

"National pride" for israel right?

Attached: 15226945991342.png (339x341, 206K)

You aren't really an american, that's just a proxy, STOLEN VALOUR STONEL VAROUL WIPE YOUR ASSSSSSS/DONKEY ON THE AMERICAN FLAG OF INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOMS

if you are too beta to end up looking like the alpha male then you deserve being bullied

because they do it so bad, dude. Almost all these fucktards, with the medals & patches and incorrect uniforms are comic-con retards that need & crave proper ass reaming to help them level up.

A lot of Americans have an unhealthy obsession with the troops (even though 90% of them enlist for economic viability, not 'MUH PATRIOTISM').
It's a weird dichotomy of people being very pro-freedom and anti-government yet groveling at the sight of the military or the police.

Because they saw their friends die in front of them in the name of Murika

>underestimating the power of the jew
>not into world dominance
stay irrelevant, bjorn

Look how much of a resonable fagot you are.

No one cares.
Even people that were in the military that wear their uniforms are LARPers that never saw combat.

>we've given so much for israel
>HOW DARE YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
love it when welfare queens get so upset at this shit

The second guy is a literal tard, let him have his fun.

>we almost died in bootcamp
LOL

BECAUSE THE SACRIFICE OF FOOLING AROUND ALL DAY, SUFFERING BOREDOM AND CALLING FOR AIR SUPPORT THAT THEY HAD TO ENDURE

because they have been brainwashed by the military to believe they are special, when in fact they are just murderers for corporations who want free stuff.

It's outright a crime here.
Stolen valor equals to several years in prison and you meet a similar fate that pedophiles do.

Hell, even when you are actually in the army it's still illegal to be donning military apparel without written accordance by your commander.

Some of them are recruiters. They are required to wear their uniforms out in public.

>stolen valor
How is this a thing? Don't they have ID cards over there?

They do it to get free stuff and discounts. Also female attention. They all seem like they have a disorder.

Because the American people have been stripped of any type of identity. So, the guys that join the military only have "I Served" as their sole identity in life. They see it as an attack on their personal identity... because "serving in the military" is the only identity they have as people. It literally does not matter what war they end up fighting, or, for whatever reason. Only "serving in the military" is what they believe is important.

It really is sad. I mean, overall they're great people and mean well.... but they are so manipulated it's just sad. I mean, China could take over the United States and these military guys would litteraly start fighting for Chinese Imperialism... just to keep saying, "I served... did you?".

It literally is just a way to "feel special" and "feel like you have a reason to live". I believe if you are going to be a warrior, then have a real reason to be a warrior. You know, have an actual belief system and reason why you are a warrior. I'm just not down with being an Israeli stooge. Sorry guys, I admit I did not "serve".

Attached: 1543284928842.jpg (1800x1200, 673K)

>2nd clip
>uppity nigger bothering some mentally retarded dude

Stolen valor is fucking cringe. The dudes who film those videos 90% of the time are manlets brimming with impotent rage who have a chip on their shoulder because they served 3 years as an enlisted grunt. Its one thing if someone is forging their military service to get a job or opportunity, but its different entirely to walk up to some mentally handicapped 38 year old browsing the hot wheel cars in Walmart and berate him for dressing up in a glorified halloween costume.

Attached: B21DA13E-398E-42AA-8211-3FBBC1A5DEDA.png (500x403, 130K)

Stolen valor laws violate the 1st amendment.

VIRTUE SIGNALING?

>american education
youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE

Faggot

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

amerilards are very proud of having murdered for israel as you can see

DOES ANYONE EVER GOT PUNISHED FOR LARPING AS A MINDLESS CANNON FODDER?

Correction. Hitler an heroed.

>there is valor in killing poorly armed brown people for oil and glory of israel

what's the fuck the matter with them?

american soldiers are faggots, they've lost every war they've participated in

>le die for Israel

We get it. You’re too big of a puss to fight.

That's not stolen valor. That's exactly what the majority of the United States Military looks like. Anyone who has been in recently will confirm this.

Standards typically fall once the US has been mostly mongrelized.

Also, read the book Race or Mongrel, it was published in 1909 and predicted perfectly the fall of America. It also details how Rome fell because it accepted too much Nigger, Semitic, and Poo in Loo blood.

Race or Mongrel is 100% better than anything Evola ever wrote, plus the book Decline of the West is proven false/ completely retarded once you read Race or Mongrel by Alfred Schultz.

It also predicts that Mexicans will outwork Whites for Labor/Jobs because they are willing to live in dirty/shitty conditions while living off beans and water... all while being totally oblivious to the fact that dirt floors with poo poo piles are not considered clean and normal.

Read the fucking book right here for free.

archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/n7

No we didn't you moron. Hitler killed himself.

nah mate that was the ussr.

Proof?

YEAH CALLING FOR AIR SUPPORT EACH TIME SOME SAVAGE FIRES THE FIRST SHOT IS SO FRIGHTENING

I don't think the middle dude in that photo qualifies as stolen valor. he's just wearing camo he got at the army surplus store. He doesn't have any rank, insignia or medals.

>You’re too big of a puss to fight.
See, this here... it's what they do. It's the only thing they have in life. "I served." Go fly around the world defending transgender rights, you fucking faggot. Nobody cares if you "served".

Attached: transgenero-forcas-armadas-700x500.jpg (330x180, 11K)

Talk shit all you want Eurotrash you'd either be speaking German or Russian if it weren't for us.

The military industrial complex props up the American economy and enlistment is a convenient work-for-welfare program, so it's pushed as something incredibly meaningful in order to get poverty stricken youths with low IQs and very few prospects to sign up in droves. This mindset remains deeply embedded in their consciousness for the rest of their lives, despite the fact that they were invariably underpaid to be overworked in order to achieve absolutely nothing.

That said, the only thing more pathetic than joining the military is pretending you did, so I'm glad LARPers get chewed out in public.

What they are trying to do is get the same benefits that actual combat veterans receive along with sympathy and cash donations. Whether or not you believe in serving in the military, you should never take credit for what a combat veteran did while you pussyfooted around San Francisco while shitting on the streets and shooting up in the parks. Want to know how bad fake veteran-ism is in our country? Learn just the basics of lingo and acronyms that describe your military service then ask these "veterans" where and when they served in what unit and what location. They can never follow through. Stupid fucks.

But he's German, living in Germany and speaks German already?

What's the difference?

Because they get jealous. One actually stole something. Tax dollars in the name of ZOG. Think about it. Why would you be proud to be a veteran? You're just a glorified tax leach fighting in the name of ZOG.

VA hospital system for life, VA Home Loan assistance(zero down), GI Bill, tuition assistance, free training on weapons and tactics, travel, free food. All in the name of ZOG.

AND YOU WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN W/O THE RUSSIANS

US gives respect and certain discounts for military veterans. its just bad on all counts when someone is pretending to be in the armed forces so people can respect them and get discounts on stuff. obviously that would be insulting

It's the last institution in this country that anyone has any faith or pride in.

THE MILITARY INDUSTRY IS THE BIGGEST WELFARE QUEEN

Unlikely but go ahead and believe that if you want pinko.

He'd be speaking Russian or lording it over the rest of Europe. Wait the Germans are already doing that second part just with money and laws instead of force of arms.

>Talk shit all you want Eurotrash you'd either be speaking German or Russian if it weren't for us.
Hi shlomo.

Attached: brad_sherman_official_photo_jpg_1960x3008_.png (330x180, 106K)

Attached: 8CD0FDD0-DB2B-4653-BDED-A5813EFE39C7.jpg (750x932, 853K)

Thank God that didn't happen, right?

Attached: top_class.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

PRIDE FOR WHAT? LMAO

Welfare queens get something for nothing. The Military may be doing pointless shit but they are working damn hard at that pointless shit at least.

I for one support the stolen valor nuts. They actually have more valor than Davids soldiers.

LOL

Attached: 1549132214611.png (1404x934, 3M)

this. don't forget to enlist goy. wouldn't want nothing to happen to your greatest ally now would you?

Attached: 1534384448905.gif (600x600, 249K)

LOOK AT THIS!
Turns out the biggest shit-talking "American Military Guys" are all Jews on the internet. We call them "chicken hawks" in the United States.

Attached: irvin_kristol_godfather_of_neoconservatism-450x270.gif (450x270, 73K)

>Why do amerifats turn into a screaming autistic mess whenever someone larps as a veteran?
They hate seeing someone get more attention than them, and when they're posing they can finally release all of that by screaming "PHONEY DIS GUYS A PHONEY!". Most service guys don't care, only the dudes who are always walking around with a chip on their shoulder about every little thing act like that. In the military this is multiplied tenfold. Hang out in front of a PX on an army post, Benning or Bragg preferred, and start dropping small candy wrappers on the ground and watch the chaos ensue.

Instead, thanks to us they will be speaking Arabic soon.

Nah just someone who enjoyed getting to legally kill shitskins for years while getting paid for it. Iraq was a blast during the initial invasion wild wild west. Where else can you murder people and get away with it?

Attached: 382FD9B6-3DF4-4332-B019-EFA3A3F74091.jpg (750x526, 522K)

REMEMBER THAT THESE MINDLESS PAWNS FELL FOR THE 911 FALSE FLAG AND CONTRIBUTED TO THE MUSLIM MIGRATION, ISIS, AND THE PROLIFERATION OF TERRORISM LIKE NEVER EXISTED BEFORE THE 911 WARS.
THEY DESERVE A SPIT IN THEIR FACES AT LEAST

Well, the stolen valour is not normally just standing there going "hooah", they are normally trying to take advantage of some monetary or discount offer designed for vets which they don't deserve. Veterans generally get substandard support from their government, so some asshat taking advantage of it when he's not really served is a bit cheeky.

>Air Force
Of course it is

Take a chill pill you sperg

Attached: B15F1C00-BA3C-46F9-9785-5AFA1E54AA48.jpg (750x786, 433K)

Also
>that unironed cover

Yeah if their base is Ruby Tuesday you retard fat fuck. They go to boot camo then drive around a humvee for a month in the Green zone, come back and wear their stupid camo to get free ice creams. The most coddled McArmy in the world.

t. Muttrine

Attached: 55E83E26-EFC0-4149-8E99-19E2DA849603.jpg (633x894, 545K)

lick
the
boot

Attached: 1512727890264.jpg (767x371, 70K)

Why are Amerifats so prideful about the occupation of bombing innocent people and dying for Israel?

Chairforce probably got PTSD when he had to go without air conditioner and room service for half a day.

FUCKING RETARDED CUC, YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED THERE, INVADER

I will join the US Military when it declares war against Turkey or Saudi Arabia. Until then it's all for the Greater Israel project. I don't give two shits about Greater Israel. I only care about reclaiming Constantinople.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)