This faggot did nothing but make things worse for us

This faggot did nothing but make things worse for us

Attached: Argagixiyaha-muslimiinta-ku-Laayay-masjidka.png (371x412, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>us
Who is "us"? Oh! You mean mossad. Yup he did make you look worse.

Attached: 1532790657818.png (784x439, 307K)

Brenton Tarrant is a hero
50 (((muslim))) are dead
Subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552839549702.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

fpbp
Sloppy job mossad

He brought us closer to racial conflict

Literally only autistic people think this guy did something worthy of praise. At an totally baseline practical level, gun owners in America (like me) are going to have to put up with even more anti-gun spew just because of this stupid cunt from another fucking country.

He is mossad

Agreed. Our enemy are kikes and the shabbos goy that suck their teat. Mudslimes are a symptom of the problem. Fuck this faggot. I hope his ass gets raped eternally.

boo fucking hoo
we want them to try and confiscate

i am sick of these larpers and shills too. to every shariablue faggot that glorifies this cunt and tries to ruin this "muh racis" board, i sincerely hope fbi comes knocking on your door

Attached: 1552893004779.jpg (589x119, 24K)

Killing the jew narrative is indeed worse for you, shekelberg.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1111111.png (646x985, 941K)

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 20190318_125617.jpg (512x574, 138K)

>COME AND GET EM
*new legislation passes*
>take that scope off user
>uuhhh yes sir....

Attached: 2vLPKjC.png (629x504, 36K)

I don't want them to confiscate. Incredible, right?

>Protecting your churches and synagogues

Attached: 20180910_kuzio_large.jpg (2535x1681, 519K)

>being this schizo

Whites could instate the 4th reich through a military coup and deport all nonwhites from our countries and you would still believe it is a Mossad false flag

Why do you hate white people so much that you have no faith in their ability to do something like this. Stop giving credit to Israel.

>inb4 "you must be a Mossad agent too since you dont believe my comspiracy theory!"

Subscribe to PewDiePie nigger

all I'm hearing is a limp dick who won't defend his gun rights proving he doesn't deserve to have them

God-tier cringelarp.

That is the only scenario that would save this country. That is the final straw for a lot of people.

So when are your precious guns gonna stop America from becoming a brown nation?

Get your hearing checked.

this faggot is a mossad plant.

he isnot callinout the juden
he is not shooting up a synagog.

He accomplished his own goal of accelerationism, and connected mainstream meme culture to terrorism. What world are we living in that normies are now celebrating a mass murderer, and the phrase subscribe to pewdiepie is forever connected to right wing terrorism. I don't even know what to think anymore.

I've seen that copypasta at least 5 times now.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Here, have the manifesto

We have our gun rights why is it necessary to give (((them))) reasons to take them away?

>German
Reminder: we whooped your ass.

Who is us? Are you publicly avowing yourself as a white supremacist?

Yeah you're right. Next thing we'll know they'll start importing Muslims en masse and revoking the rights of whites.

yes, so based. look at what it caused in europe and america!

Made Jow Forums a bit moar interesting the past week. Nice lil break from the AOC Beto Yang spam.Been a happening desert for a lil to long.

Attached: bowlwaffen.png (374x321, 40K)

>he wants to appease those who are never satisfied

:)

Attached: unknown_2.png (362x473, 230K)

because that is the only reason boomers will fight back, they don't give a shit otherwise

But artificially accelerating the path to that final straw is not helping anyone. All it does is disrupts the peace. I'd rather live out the next 10-20 years reasonably normal than jumpstart a collapse right now for no fucking reason. I'm still young. Fuck anyone who supports the notion.

Killed 50 ragheads I'd hardly call that nothing.

>appeasement of kikes

fuck off retard

Probably wasn’t a good idea in hindsight

True.

There is no reason to take them away. This is why you're already screwed. You go halfway along with the leftist argument. It's why we already lost a variety of automatic arms and accessories. The sooner Americans realize their entire government is their enemy, but most of all their own complacent mindsets, the better.

All else aside I'm deeply interested in how far this can go. It's the open embrace of nonsense and insanity. Clown world becomes more poignant every month.

Causing a problem is not a solution

How is removing 50 kebabs making it worse?
He's a saint.

>This faggot did nothing but make things worse for us

They were already going to get worse.

Nothing in our world was going to be solved with peace. He got the ball rolling sooner rather than later, thank God for Brenton Tarrant a real human bean

Attached: 1552769917446.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

I get what you are saying, but in 10-20 years this country will be irreversible based on voting demographics. Immigration based on 1965 needs to be stopped peacefully in that time period.

So its appeasement of kikes if I want to keep my guns?

I want to agree, but what is the solution?

Things have to get worse before they can get better.

yeah totally, let's wait 20 years at least until I've enjoyed my youth until we fuck up somebody else's youth. Fuck off dork

He will literally be the death of all the 4chins. It's about time too.

Attached: RIP moot.jpg (780x438, 80K)

This. Accelerationism ftw

Fuck off shill.

And how many of them had kids in our nations today? Certainly more than 50. This person was a sociopath who wanted to be important but these lone wolf types will be relegated to the dust bin of history.

To eradicate a disease you must attack the source - not the symptoms. This man attacked the symptoms (which is a symbol of simpleness and a lowly critical thinking capacity). Only an ape would applaud such uninformed behavior.

Maybe if there were only 50 mudslimes in the world I would agree, but killing 50 isn't even a scratch in terms of how many of them there are

Sticking a needle in someone is a problem, and yet it is necessary in order to deliver medicine.

So what have you done?

As much as the mass murderer you support except I'm free to pursue any path I so choose

> t-the world seeing white men stand up for themselves is bad goyim !!
kek fuck off fucking faggot
Literally everyone outside of shitskins and commies is hailing this madlad as a fucking hero.
Just look at the comments in youtube of the songs that he played on his kebab removal spree
literally tens of thousands of redpilled comments hailing him as a hero
He literally did more good for our movement than anyone has ever done.
Now shitskins and kikes are afraid as they should be.

You smart

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

He eliminated .1% of the Muslim population in NZ. That's not an insignificant hit.

STOP BEING COMFY, REVOLUTION ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE COMFY

Attached: Destabilize.jpg (572x803, 110K)

>t. muslim

Its a good start needs a few extra 0s behind it. At least ten of them.

You're Canadian so I highly doubt that

You gave him the confidence to do this, by coming here and engaging in promoting these kinds of conspiracy theories and hatred you’ve caused your own downfall. You over excited the fringes of your movement and now you can’t control what they’ll do now that they want to make things worse and worse to cause revolution
You created this and now you have to live with the consequences

>the world seeing white men stand up for themselves is bad goyim !!
thats not what he did tho he made us look as bad as the muslim period you can't do the exact same as them and call yourself any better you're fucking stupid

This. Brenton woke up the eternal Boomer

Attached: 1552839714501m.jpg (615x1024, 87K)

That was his intention you slackjawed faggot.

Remove Kebab or Live in Shiska Palace.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

I don't support him, but if so, good for you. I was being genuine.

what did you expect from jews

Attached: jew nazi.png (620x405, 410K)

>Faggot
>Implying weakness
>singlehandedly killed 50 people and facing the consequences from the authorities
I think you meant hero

> stupid shitskin loving boomer
kek fuck off fucking faggot back to t_D

Stfu pussy :)))

If your views can be ruined that quickly be someone across the world doing retarded shit then defending them in the first place was impossible
Just look at the Muzzies, they keep butchering people but they keep going strong

Attached: 1548221276045.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Not knowing this was the plan all along.

Attached: consider this.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

True, it’s heart warming to watch

Everyone I have spoke to who isn't a virtue signaller thinks it's hilarious and a out time someone did something

Attached: 1552771602184.png (595x809, 340K)

Maybe. But he did trigger some Jew vs Muslim shit too. Not sure if that's making things BETTER for whites exactly though.

Bari Weiss was getting called out by whites and Muslims alike for calling for white and Muslim genocides in the past. Shit like that.

When I say as much as the murderer I mean nothing - he has done nothing. I don't pretend I am a revolutionary at this point but to declare someone who isn't taking the fight to those responsible as one is misguided.
Which means it is insignificant - and ask yourself who is supporting such policies of immigration and settlement. The people taking these opportunities aren't at fault, they are simply utilizing resources and chances given to them.

Stfu goat fuker! !! Just Subscribe to pewdiepie

He should have done us all a favor like brevik and killed a bunch of future genereation leftists

the revolution will not be versus the muslim it's the bankster and black nobility that is enslaving you and flooding your country with muslim
a revolution will happen when peoples realize this

He fucked things up for New Zealand.

Now our civil liberties are flying out the window and Muslim people, even though they were 1% of the population and previously ignored or disliked, are now all heroes according to every liberal and media outlet, more kiwi than white people. The support for them is overwhelming; this means that come time to consider how many refugees to let into the country, it will be fucking doubled every year from here on out because the population now loves Muslims.

It's not an accident, he said this is what he wanted, to make us feel oppressed by our government and force us into violent civil conflict.

What he actually did was accelerated the deletion of whites and Christians in the south pacific, which previously would have been extremely slow; his statistical argument makes sense for European nations, but not for mine. We would have been lucky to have our Islamic population exceed 10% within the next 30 years before he did this, now it is a certainty that our Islamic population will be 10% within the next 20 years or less. And there will be no war, no followup, no pushback, no white man forced to defend himself, we are going to roll over and accept it, that is the harsh reality.

Fuck him. He ruined my nation. One of the LEAST EFFECTED white Christian nations by Islam. He deliberately ruined our civil liberties and turned us into a safehaven for Muslims, which previously nobody wanted here. He is a race traitor.

If he is released from prison, we will find him and we will smash his limbs to pieces in the name of Jesus and our British forefathers.

The only people I spoke to about it in real life either:
Didn't care
Made jokes about it
Or gave an unenthusiastic oh no that sucks

>Jew trying to stop his ascendency to hero status
Nice try!

Attached: Collage 2019-03-18 22_34_19~2.jpg (1238x726, 136K)

see

American gun owners are the most cucked people in the world, they are armed to the teeth but will do nothing while their country is taken away from them because they are scared of losing muh guns. It's an extremely clever method of social control.

Anyone who believes solving violence with more violence, especially to those who had no blood on their hands, is a giant retard. You'll all grow out of this mentality once you're over 16 and have a family.

So you do nothing. Got it

Nobody cares about your shity copy pasta but don’t forget to subscribe to pewdiepie lad

As do you and your false martyr

>The ruling class doesn realize this.
what a fucking hypocrite they are the one importing them in mass to begin with they fucking know what they're doing

If you think his actions are for nothing you are lost, leaf. Humanity has been slaughtering each other for millenia. If you think all of this "peace" we're experiencing will last forever I have some bad news for you

I’m 30 and almost married and you clearly never opened an History book in your life even tho you’re not american.

That's his goal, to speed up the collapse, to force their hand

>Killing innocents doesn't work
When did WW2 end again? Was it when a load of soilders were killed?

>Now our civil liberties are flying out the window and Muslim people, even though they were 1% of the population and previously ignored or disliked, are now all heroes according to every liberal and media outlet, more kiwi than white people. The support for them is overwhelming; this means that come time to consider how many refugees to let into the country, it will be fucking doubled every year from here on out because the population now loves Muslims.
He's literally accelerated the inflow of Muslim refugees into New Zealand. All extended family members of those affected by the massacre are being given immediate visas.

It's hilarious how badly this guy fucked up in achieving his actual goals. Imagine being this retarded -- being a manlet whose life has been overtaken by memes (replacing a much-missed father) and then becoming the greatest pro-immigration force in New Zealand history.

Attached: Prince Philip laughs.jpg (460x276, 21K)

I disagree. He made a very entertaining video that I hope there are many sequels to. Worth it.

Attached: 1552689064197.jpg (1024x544, 66K)