>stop identifying as white

He's right you know. The white identification was created by (((them))) and its only purpose is to be used as an attack against us. Identifying as white is the same as identifying as a nigger.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5N8xpmTUtD8

Stop saying whites are being replaced. If you're American, say AMERICANS ARE BEING REPLACED. It essentially means the same thing but you're not using (((their))) words.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5N8xpmTUtD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets gather some terms they use

incel
shizo
whitenationlist
nazi
boomer (for the most part )
conspiracy theorist

Attached: Eddie_says_ZionistSHILL.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

yeah but the niggers be like: "I is american too"

There is no such thing as a american din dumma djävla horunge. Ta livet av dig.

Actually, the globalist plan is to 'literally' remove Aryans from the human spectrum.

You need to identify as white more than ever and stick to your own damn people. Arm yourself with 3d printed firearms if you have to.

Learn to stockpile food, learn to read a map. Identify safe havens.

Either prevent war or prepare for it.

I choose to prepare.

Attached: 1552179201636.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

American means nothing though.

I always knew Owen was a Jew shill.

We have a basic human right to an identity. If you have a problem, the problem is you.

besides, whats the fuckin difference?

It's true, "White" should be replaced with European. It lays claim to the continent and gives our people their own unique culture.
I also didn't know Owen was actually redpilled. Not normie bullshit, but actually redpilled. That's impressive.

I am white though
Who gives a shit it just means of european stock

Pretty sure it happened rather recently.

>but wut about niggers
one problem at a time, jews first, then every thing will be fine.

Fuck shills

Attached: Jewish Communism.jpg (338x671, 87K)

Trust me, if you're talking about how Americans are being replaced then some black guy is not gonna walk up to you and say "hehe yeah we are". He'll know exactly what you're talking about.
mupp
yeah it does
>pic related
And that identity shouldn't be a made up identity created by your enemies. It has only one reason for existing that this keeping you down with anti-white propaganda and trapping you in with the narrative they've built up for white people.

Attached: 1507899280447.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

It's not a label I chose as a Slav. It's how non-whites view us. I am then grouped in with le white privilege, le slavery, and muh colonialism even though none of these things define me or my ancestors.

Attached: Jewhate.png (1008x1154, 672K)

The only reason why Jews are able to play both the white and Jewish card is because they created both identities.

One identity for defense and one identity for attack. Take the /redpill/ on the (((white))) question.

"American" is the cultural identity of the European diaspora in America. It's a meta-category of Identity created by the sub-categories of European peoples, namely the Ango-Saxons.

Attached: cd849db2af76827f6c0b95c4216a10d4.jpg (1980x1485, 1.29M)

> I am then grouped in with le white privilege, le slavery, and muh colonialism even though none of these things define me or my ancestors.
Exactly which is why you shouldn't start identifying with an identity that has no other purpose but to subvert and destroy you.

A nigger identity was created for blacks and they with few exceptions swallowed it wholly. Europeans have clearly been more difficult to subvert but that doesn't mean they have and are actively trying.

I identify as cyan. I am a cyan supremacist.

Attached: Gods Chosen Color.jpg (500x500, 5K)

Owen Talking to Vox Day live
youtube.com/watch?v=5N8xpmTUtD8

He's wrong about disavowing white.

>stop identifying as white
I'm completely disowning whiteness. I'm as white a person as you'll ever find, but I'm convinced this idea of collective whiteness is a fabrication and a deception. I share nothing in common with the Christchurch manlet. My education and the areas I've grown up in are massively more important than my skin pigmentation. I share nothing in common with white-skinned faggots in far distant parts of the world.

I think it's time we all finally disowned the idea that skin colour gives you anything in common with anyone else.

Attached: Fuck white people 5.jpg (935x1402, 372K)

You realize 'America' is a continent right? When saying American one is speaking about Canada, Guatemala, Mexica, Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and yes The United States.

There are two circumstances in which Jews count as whit:
1) Some nigger says white people should be exterminated.
2)Some nigger wants to exact reparations(stick 'em up) from whitey and he sees a Jew walking down the street.

Nah when people say American, they mean American(USA).

You're Canadian.

Expect reality is literally the exact opposite of what you're shilling. Modern day whites descended from Jacob while modern day jews (those who call themselves jews but are not) descended from Esau. America, however, is a modern day invention by (((them))). Your post is literally claiming that the origins of the white race is a social construct while America isn't, which is, I'll say it again, LITERALLY the exact opposite of the truth.

>t. incel schizo nazi boomer conspiracy theorist

Attached: 1524247051364.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Nope, the origins of one's blood is infinitely more important than social constructs.

>Nope, the origins of one's blood is infinitely more important than social constructs.
In that case, we're all the same, which makes this entire debate completely redundant. Education is massively more important to the kind of person you become than is your skin pigmentation.

Attached: Olduvai Gorge 2.jpg (510x340, 193K)

agreed let's all leave forever. thank you so much.

>stop identifying as white in order to preserve the white race
This is the most Jewish thing I've read this week.

It's funny because we've had the most Jewish week in recent history yet this is still true.

I've been saying this on Jow Forums for years. The term "white" was a marxist bullshit term used in the early 1900s to collectively identify and demonize people of different ethnic backgrounds from European countries. It's just like the term "racism" that was also invented by marxists to demonize people who prefer the company/well-being of their own tribe over that of others. They're both divisive wordplay meant to manipulate language for (((their))) benefit. Plenty other words you probably use every day and don't even realize their origins.

Attached: 1552805956388.png (273x279, 159K)

>do the opposite of what jews say

>vox day
ball fanning intensifies

Satan doesn't produce original ideas to deceive us, he twists what already exists.

You're fucking retarded and don't know your history. Read a book, you dumbfuck. The term "white" was used as a political tool when the Native Party (mostly those from English descendants) were fighting against the immigrants flooding in from other European countries at the time. It was a ploy to make it seem as if their interests were the same when they weren't. Catholics and Protestants, for example, have separate interests especially in politics which is why you see most Catholics voting left and most Protestants voting Right. It was a tactic used to confuse and mongrelize the interests of different "white" tribes who had their own separate and different cultures, traditions, and values that often-times were not the same.

You cannot deny people an identity, straight up end of story. Doing so is the first step of genocide.

As a white american what do I identify as?
White? No...white isn't real goy
American? Anyone can be American goy
German/Irish? I have nothing but blood connection to them, nothing else

Society is telling me I have zero identity. While other groups do. Nah, fuck you. I pick White american, deal with it.

Attached: tiresome-1.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

>Diversity is our strength, the post.

fuck off shill

Identifying yourself as "white" dissolves the unique and timeless traditions, cultures, and other practices of regional sections of Europe that was the whole point and it worked. Because now when someone asks you what "white culture" is, most people go "duhhh I don't know." But if you ask them what Irish culture or British Culture or French Culture is, most people can answer that immediately. It was an underhanded tactic to essentially erase what actually is "white" culture.

>memeflaggot
disregarded

Let's look at what Alex Jones has ever been right about?
Gay frogs (always been known)
What else? Nothing. He even made people laugh at the gay frogs thing because he's such a fucking retard.

The white RACE everywhere is being replaced.

America is two continents with one relevant country in it.

So instead of whites, who are universally undergoing slow extinction and assault from all sides, siding together as a monolith to preserve their existence, we must instead fragment, turn on each other, and make it even easier for our enemies to destroy us?

As I said, the most Jewish thing I've read this week.

My enemies Identify me, as white

It's not up to me, what I am. People want to kill white people

>The different descendants of the white race forgot about their heritage so they produced cultures separately from each other.
>Diversity is our strength, the follow up post.

If you were an African in American and you perceived that there are people wanting to kill you and these people referred to you as a nigger. Should you start referring yourself as a nigger?

Yes people want to kill "white" people, but you shouldn't identify as that because that identification is a tool in their killing of you.

"White" is an identity with its own mythology, but the mythology wasn't created by you or your ancestors. It was created by people that want to destroy you.

E. Michael Jones makes this same argument about racial identity, but what else is there? It's available and the Jews do it themselves. We don't have time to reel all the atheists back in and unite under Christendom. White/European is the best option.

this, fuck Canada. Please colonize us once you've regained control of your country, and by god do not give Canacucks the right to vote.

We're the last bastion of free speech. It's not a lot, but it's more than any other country has.

>"American" is the cultural identity of the European diaspora in America. It's a meta-category of Identity created by the sub-categories of European peoples, namely the Ango-Saxons.
Thank you for your service, Swedebro.

Attached: 154124.png (1174x782, 735K)

>If you were an African in American and you perceived that there are people wanting to kill you and these people referred to you as a nigger. Should you start referring yourself as a nigger?

Thats literally where nigga comes from...

>When saying American one is speaking about Canada, Guatemala, Mexica, Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and yes The United States.

Don't be stupid, when someone says American, everyone knows they mean someone from the USA

owen needs to brush his teeth

You keep "fighting the jew" cuckboy, I don't even know a jew or even see a Mexican where I live in a small town in the US that could mistake for Bavaria Jr.still maintains many of the customs and traditions and cuisine of my Germanic ancestors that settled here. You can cry about the jews all day and waste your life, or live happy and celebrate the customs, traditions, and legacy of your people. The choice is yours faggot. I can't help that you live in some slumhole ghetto full of every kind of mongrel you can think of. Nearly every person in my town has blonde hair and blue eyes because for the most part we're insular. If other European descendants did the same thing there'd be no problem.

Attached: 1552845470085.png (959x1024, 992K)

I agree with this

YouTube just took back all the Superchat money he got from the past two months.

"Trump supporter" so ridiculous.

>I live in a small town in the US that could mistake for Bavaria Jr.
>my tiny hick town is ok, so the rest of the country must be as well
Tell that to the nigger and spic hordes in less than 40 years, when whites become a minority in the country.

You look turquoise, and gay.

He's been watching e Michael Jones.

>going after pagans
>because white nationalists are actually pagans
>lol universalism ok
yeah, because pagans are a big problem these days. christians are fucking retards.

Attached: 1536853068162.gif (500x253, 1003K)

Fuck you. I bet you are some gay chartreuse faggot. I can't wait until the salsa reds blend you out of existence.

What, call us Caucasians then? It's like blacks really meaning "African American". Everyone has a general idea of what "white" and "black" means, and trust me, "whites" are a fucking minority and are steadily being bred out as we speak.

TAKING ADVICE FROM THIS FLAG SPELLS DOOM FOR YOUR LIFE

>muh height
Owen is literally a fucking nigger.