Hindu hate thread

Hindu hate thread
Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jainists, Neopagans, Heathens
Gather here to dunk on these truly disgusting people and remember to always insult Hinduposters

Attached: mudniggers.jpg (800x1000, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dowrycalculator.com/
cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/news/a44549/why-men-ancient-statues-have-small-penises/
artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-ancient-greek-sculptures-small-penises
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: india.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

FUCK OFF BITCH

Hindubros are fucking based, they proved it after NZ Mosque shooting

go suck Muslim dick memeflag Amerishit

Attached: main-qimg-9d09901fb0ba0cd977115867ef9e2a25.png (602x752, 355K)

Hindus as a peoples in general are pretty nice and respectable, but the environment of most of their countries have turned sour due to pollution, mostly by cooperation and lack of sanitary and environmental regulations.

Also, Paneer Makhani is my favorite.

Yeah the Muslims are the worst

The caste system and some other stuff in Hinduism sucks but overall I definitely like them way more than you

Plus look we're both swastika boizzzz

Well Muslims and Jews

>a fucking pole
birds of a feather ey?

They're literally bleached Abbos, so cartoon worship and barn yard fan fics should be expected to be taken seriously from them. Pic related.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

are you not aware of the excessive mutual dicksucking between kikes and hindus over how much they hate moslems? youre a shit NatSucc kek may as well be a jew yourself

>commie incel insulting people under meme flag
lel

Attached: indian-desi-photo.jpg (562x567, 48K)

>

Attached: Racial Break Down Composite.png (1205x1551, 288K)

Attached: Anal Abuse.jpg (474x316, 22K)

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

>

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

>

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

seeing you practically admit to being blacked by pajeets is fucking hilarious
what are these images of subpar female streetshitters meant to communicate?

Attached: 1552947926647.jpg (230x219, 6K)

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

when i come to Jow Forums, i expect to have a discussion with white people, europeans and other interested people
those were good days

now it is infested with those ugly streetshitter poo indians desu
a lot of white people left because of it, just come on!!!!
they aren't even funny or smart to make good threads, they are dumb af and what makes it worst is the guy behind posts look like pic related

Attached: average indian.jpg (286x401, 13K)

remove that european proxy you ugly smelly streetshitter , discusting

Jow Forums became shit t b h :/

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

>WAT DU U MEEN MAHN

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

Sorry boy, the whole world would take Hindus, kikes, Christians, Buddhists over filthy mudslides any day. You terrorist fucks can't even get along with one another lol.

lol funny subhumans Hindu worship their own religion instead of a pig fucker mahomet (may piss be upon him)

>that's the best he could muster out of 1.5bn streetshitters
Pathetic-

Attached: 1533340618140.jpg (600x402, 38K)

imagine the smell

>Whole world
>Would take

They already have, as most nation states I've been to have a poo slum populace, that vaguely take care of their locales. While keeping true to their disgusting appearance and cultural out look.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (474x266, 15K)

poos are the least race in the world that womn want to date
they even prefer black africans

>Sorry boy, the whole world would take Hindus
why should they ruin their houses with the discusting smell of poo and diseases? and look at ugly pajeet faces
people would prefer to die over this

Attached: mediterranidm.jpg (2458x2161, 527K)

Based.

Attached: 1533220203679.jpg (1225x366, 157K)

Hindus kill christians and sikhs, but no one cares about that.

I have literally zero problem with hindus. They're wrong, but they can believe what they want.

>Slav(e)

Pic related.

Attached: Apoo.jpg (2070x1380, 393K)

>Hindu hate thread
Surely you have something better to do, memeflag coward

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (670x487, 49K)

POO

Attached: beach POO.webm (1280x720, 831K)

Nice memeflag muzzies.

Attached: pigs-muslim-cemetery-729-620x349.jpg (620x349, 101K)

>Hindus as a peoples in general are pretty nice and respectable,
Most of the Hindu immigrants and travelers here are the top tier, because the brainiest Indians come to the US (this selective phenomenon makes Hindus one of the top groups in percentage of higher education). Others are quiet, hard working immigrants like the 1800s Euro immigrants. They have to make quiet an effort to come here, compared to the fucking wetbacks just scurrying in like rats.
Indians, globally, are not like this. The Westernized Indians that we meet are the best. Most of India proper is actually a filth-ridden, rapacious shithole filled with inhuamnity and orphaned whore bastards.
I'm gonna take a wild swing that if the brain drain continues, India will get worse, because their exceptional individuals would rather be American or European. This is true for a lot of countries. There's a mass exodus of the aristocratic and intellectual classes of foreign nations into the West. Ironically, this will make the West an even greater source of innovation.

lol she may even be muslim or whatever they have in the north from turkic rape-babies
they are unironically the ugliest race on earth, even black africans (unironically) are better

Attached: google.png (488x208, 25K)

Attached: Indian enthusiasm.jpg (600x330, 62K)

Why don't you try making a Muslim Appreciation thread ?

Why all this hate HIndus because we are Muslims who hate infidels ?

That paints a picture that your Islam is all about hate and hate only .. which is the truth. So I am not really complaining. I am just letting you know what you really are.

imagine my shock

the Hinjew awakens!

Attached: keck.jpg (256x240, 33K)

As an Indian, I admit you guys look great. But it's of no consequence. Your Islamic culture is that of violent demons, while we ugly Hindus have the best peaceful culture on the planet. So it's not at all about looks you idiot.

afghanis might be white, but they are giant faggots.

The fact is, pajeeta girls are the only non-whore women left in the universe. Their manlet dad will literally pay you $200,000 (if you aren't a loser) to marry/breed her. And finally, their religion is such a joke it is easy for you to convince to take a more suitable religion for a hominid.

Attached: AFejVv4.gif (400x196, 17K)

What can those guys be looking for? it always bothers me that they might be looking for something of value there.

Attached: UNDES.webm (640x352, 690K)

>We are Muslims who hate infidels

And public opinion should be expressed on any topic regardless of the motivating undertone.

>Scrutinizing a sect of autism equates to religious expression

And go fuck yourself, you Australasian shit stain.

Attached: Asiatic micro penis.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

they hate you because you look like this we and them are rivals

you are just not interested , no one like you because you are smelly and discusting
manlet and dumb
you breed like rabbits and now we will have overpopulation in the world because of you , an if just this overpopulation was by sweds or norweigians .... Pajeets OMG dude

Look up achievements of India in space exploration for one example of India's greatness. Which Islamic shit hole has achieved that yet?

it's only peaceful because you nignogs are either floating in the Ganges or bedridden with elephantman syndrome due to inbreeding for 10 generations.

Attached: decomposing-corpse-floating-ganges-river-india-11345830313.jpg (500x333, 197K)

They're probably fishing for anal prolapse, and maybe also for some poo variant of hemorrhoids.

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (600x366, 41K)

>died pooing
fucking lol

Seriously mate, every other religion can get along wishbone another but add Muslims into the mix and all hell breaks lose. Seriously. Nobody wants You Guys. You can try to redirect the hate to Hindus, Sikhs, kikes, Christians but we will always despise the religion of the peadophile more.

Attached: 253-1.gif (255x444, 9K)

pajeet my son

I am not complaining you idiot. I am just saying your culture is that of hate and that paints a bad picture about you. Nobody is going to tolerate your muslim faggot ass if you keep hating like this, your looks don't matter.

I'm not denying India's made contributions to civilization. But given its huge population, I'd say it's small potatoes compared to Germany, Britain, or Sweden.
India is a polyglot that shouldn't exist. It should be divided, like Europe is.

>has a pagan, nature-worshipping religion

as if this is a bad thing, kike.

also they dont, you dont anything about hinduism. hinduism is shit, not better than the abrahamic desert-cancer

AMA

Attached: Kali.png (595x741, 981K)

you know that hinduism is basically the religion of our ancestors with some dravidian native faith elements?

>polyglot
FYI most of the tech development in India happens in the least caucasian part of the India, South. If India is divided, we would have hillybilly caucasians in north and technological wakandan blacks in the south. I agree India has low IQ and high EQ on average compared to Germany but that's a good thing. If we had high IQ, we would saber rattling towards a WW3 with neighbouring countries like China.

i don't hate you , because i don't care

you are just annoying and you are an exemple, your first post alone was calling for making hate threads about muslims

don't you see that you are just like rats? no one take you seriously

i have a good programming job.

How much dowry could i get for marrying one of your hairy cousins?

Attached: charli-xcx-mtv-getty.jpg (946x532, 95K)

>tf
>our ancestors

100% white pole

when did i say there's anything wrong with it you 10 iq nigger?
the point is that they live in squalor, filth and pollution and currently hold the record for being THE most polluted country on earth while supposedly being a nation of nature worshippers

60 rupees

100% European

Hazel eyes

Brown hair

r u jealous?

Attached: 1550790000060.jpg (1125x2436, 680K)

Poos and Chinks are generally passive people and there's one thing that motivates them to cultivate their environment and that is social status. That's why they flourish in the west. But in China, you can hope to manage a factory and lash out on piss poor workers while in India, well you can rationalize it that by suffering the filth you'll grow in spirit.

That being said, if whites adopted Hinduism, they won't become like poos. They'd become everything poos fantasize about.

based and dharmapilled

remind me again why we invaded Afghanistan

The Jews aren't actually friends with anybody

I forgot to mention i'm white.

> cant convert rupees to $
99cents

wtf why would i be racist towards the Hindu country for? its like insulting Germany or arabia. fuck you

The very ancient form of pagan Hinduism is different from modern Hinduism. Modern Hinduism is the product of many different theologies, and reactions to the Buddhist, Islamic, and Christian faiths.
It's less "exotic" than one may think. British colonialism did a lot to change Hinduism. The very ancient Hinduism, from the Aryan invasion times, had parts of the pantheistic ideas, but it was mostly a basic Paganism. British colonialism caused a deepening of the pantheistic forms, and a lot of physical artwork of the gods of Hinduism come from that time, even.
>FYI most of the tech development in India happens in the least caucasian part of the India, South. If India is divided, we would have hillybilly caucasians in north and technological wakandan blacks in the south. I agree India has low IQ and high EQ on average compared to Germany but that's a good thing. If we had high IQ, we would saber rattling towards a WW3 with neighbouring countries like China.
The North is incidentally the conquest hot spot of India. They don't actually share much with Euros, if anything at all.
Imagine if India were divided along linguistic and cultural lines. It would release the burden of having to develop the backwaters. Being a smaller or middling nation does have advantages, in the post industrial world. A lot of the Euro countries could make the industrial switch because they were centralized. It's the same reason why Japan westernized and modernized much earlier than China. Same reason the Czech republic and Poland are better off than Russia. A modern example might be Rwanda compared to the Congo. India is better off being balkanized, in the long run. Now, it would probably cause a lot of wars, but it would be a much more advanced place, and you wouldn't suffer from the brain drain.

notably we also killed off their garroting cult that killed travellers for the lols

World Super Power By 2020!

Attached: 1552344838614.jpg (293x301, 11K)

Canada are chad. American small dicklets confirmed.

Alpha chad Canadian here.

Attached: ...................................................................png (291x344, 85K)

Why do you slander me such?

dowrycalculator.com/

This claims i get 150k USD dowry, which is pretty deluxe for small price of stinking of tumeric and cumin for the rest of my life. I chose Kshatria caste cause brahmins are basically kikes, so I probably should add an additional 25% fee for the "white" premium.

Attached: KzMoy9q.png (672x833, 41K)

You guys are absolutely pathetic. You're all shitskins ganging up on each other. You should learn to united in your browness and be proud that you're members of the brown race.

>seppo
most definitely a nigger or 56%er
ever way, whiter than you jamal

Attached: yz62c9x9ak711.png (960x390, 247K)

Attached: kwgydsa4ejy01.jpg (960x720, 72K)

Attached: cqQkvpal5PC_vdah81dgkCLbvmnvMd7VdSZ4iDrA1U4.png (957x596, 431K)

Can you Indians please stop having this unwarranted pride it’s annoying thanks!

Indians are literally the least attractive people on the planet, worse than Africans.

Bold statement

Indian women can be very pretty

Kek

>Bolivia Dark Green
WTF I'VE BEEN CHEATED

the data relies on self reported measurements in third world countries.

You are saying you have more in common with less advanced less technologically developed countries where apes run around (Congo and Africa). Dick size is not a measure of quality human beings.

Also Muslims don't value their dicks anyway. They prefer blowing themselves up , dicks and all along with it

The northern ones who are mostly Aryan, yes, they can be pretty.

Im guessing you have never been to anywhere in India though so are not familiar with what 95% of Indians look like.

Most are dark af and have horrible figures.

>Wrangle Pajeets for a living
>It's fucking awful

Don't go into IT. If you're already in IT, don't go into IT management.

DESU gracile indid is cute.

That said, they are the worst naggers in the world, worse than naggers than niggers, worse naggers even than jews.

Attached: gracileindidf.jpg (278x388, 14K)

That's like saying Libya and Norway have anything to do with each other other than having larger dicks than poos. Nice cope dicklet.

>dharmapilled
I like that. gonna have to use it

Another retarded subcontinent mudslim bitching on Hindus.
Fuck off.

Greeks preferred smaller dicks because it was a mark of superiority

cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/news/a44549/why-men-ancient-statues-have-small-penises/

stfu muslim nigglet