Why did he pivot to the far left?

Why did he pivot to the far left?

Attached: amazing ASSHOLE.jpg (726x408, 72K)

Only they wont make fun of him at this point. Post the hot oil video.

because he's mentally ill

Who cares what this pseudo-intellectual thinks.

Cause he's smart

He's a centrist

Because he's a giant faggot and always has been.

>eceleb
no one fucking cares, faggot.

He should be burned at the stake

Attached: C4DA54E5-A2C2-4BE8-A86C-3A2B97F2BCB4.jpg (511x670, 219K)

La petite grenouille Papa JF hurt his feelings

He has always been a leftie

B-A-N-A-N-A

>The Amazing Atheist
>Smart
You can't have both

Attached: 1552523691791.jpg (680x339, 35K)

TJ fucks bananas, fuck this turbocuck gaythiest

>fat as shit
>charisma is 1 on the fallout scale
>long ass hobo hair
>cant shut up about le atheism for more important matters such as the end of western civilization

Oh also he has a micropenis

Based

TJ is the definition of a neck bearded faggot pseudo-intellectual as most godless heathens are. Looks like the faggot that got BTFO'd by the aliens in independence day.

Attached: 1549412077491.jpg (436x298, 48K)

>s0iface e-celeb
sage

He’s a coward. Couldn’t stand the heat of taking direct fire. He knows the truth though.

Can I have the smart then?

hes always been far left

he's a fat gay atheist what do you expect

banaba afeism

>I made a statement and it is true

Was there any rightism to pivot from?

Who dat?

fear, he's a terrified little man

I haven't watched any of this idiots shit in a long time, he's even more of an idiot now? What did he do?

No, you are the amazing atheist now.

It's crazy. I remember when they had jf on the drunken peasents, everyone seemed nicer back then

I wouldn't call him that. I'd call him a centrist cuck

im a fan of the banana one desu

Attached: hahajeffniceone.jpg (166x137, 9K)

wasnt he always far left. when did he stop? i must have busy that week

Because he was always shit and the reason why people hate Atheism.

I don't know who the fuck this is. I don't know why the fuck I should. And I don't know why the fuck somebody would po... Oh right, carry on Canada.

Listen up shills. You are wasting your time. This guy is over and no longer popular.

Has to change up his style after snarky Athiest no longer gets views

Because he's a neckbeard faggot who's afraid of Christ.

he took a onions enima and fucked himself up

I love how he's actually quite fat and stupid. Does he think this is 2010 or something?

>Couldn’t stand the heat of taking direct fire.
penises, especially micropenises, are pretty sensitive, user.

cause atheism is for left wing subhuman retards who are angry at life

He's a lolcow nowadays

>What did he do?
He cried over the New Zealand shootings.

When did this "pivot" happen exactly?

That's it?

Did u just discover kiwifarms or something

Kek when I was 16 I was a cringy fedora and I thought this faggot was cool.
Now I see what atheism did to him. Tranny fucking, banana in the ass, drunk fat neckbeard.
Don't fall for the atheism meme. Glory to God.

Yeah. I've been using Encyclopedia Dramatica for years now, but not kiwifarms

He doesn't want to be hated by both sides so he flip-flops on the issues. He is going left now so he doesn't lose favor and is still hedging on the left winning.

cuz that's the way the yellow arrow pointed

Attached: Atheist-Banana.jpg (480x269, 12K)

Yeah, it's almost like we've all been radicalized by the algorithms

He figered out the left will win

same I used to think thunderf00t was such a smart guy when I was a retarded middleschooler too. Came across some of his stuff the other day and never cringed harder

Attached: hurt.jpg (966x849, 200K)

Same thing with Darkmatter2525 for me

Thank God. He was the biggest pseudo intellectual. The fact that atheists would make him to be a shrine when he's such post hoc reasoned baby is sad.
Based.
Which would you rather value? Physical fitness (Your Body is the Temple of the Holy Ghost), family, brotherhood, virtue, nation? Or would you rather be an out of shape, tranny fucking faggot, who's only aim in life is low level pleasures and ego boosting?

He's always been a retard. I'm glad you are growing up, little leaf.

Because just like Thunderf00t, he's a tool.

Remember when these guys were Kings, before the world saw how vain and shallow their arguments were?
These two have obviously not studied formal logic, nor do they understand the philosophical and complicated nature of the argument. Science is largely irrelevant to whether God exists. Even the truth or lies of individual religions doesn't describe the question of God.
There's a reason good Christian scholars and philosophers ignore the kind of things they discuss, because it's irrelevant or sweeping category errors are made. You can't really make an argument for or against God if you don't understand a bit about epistemology or Rationalism vs. Empiricism.
They also have barely studied actual scholarship. I doubt they've read one book of the Bible, in context. They're really just sheep, because they posit nothing that resembles critical thinking, just points that others have made better in the past.

Attached: 1509069109887.png (1716x1710, 2.93M)

He has always been left. He calls himself a Liberal.

>Why did he pivot to the far left?

simple, look at his face....

Click and tweets. It's income revenue. The left drives traffic. Simple.

It upsets me to know ashare a country with terrorist trash like you

What was his original appeal, for those who caught at his peak?

It's all about nihilism and self worship. As Dostoevsky wrote in the Brothers Karamazov: "If God does not exist, everything is permitted." Without God life is a mere accident, value is subjective and nothing truly matters. Death is permanent and scary. People live their lives avoiding thinking about death, but when it comes they are terrified. And since the death will come eventually you might as well pursue pleasure while you can. This nihilism fueled hedonism is the aesthetic phase described by Kierkegaard.
Then comes leftism. To fill the God shaped hole in their hearts leftists put the humanity on the pedestal. In God our souls are unique and valuable yet it doesn't mean that on this earth everyone is equal. Hierarchies are natural and in a Godly society the best are on the top yet they love and protect those below the, those below that are not as talented obey and love those above. Family is the basic unit of such society. The husband provides, protects, loves and governs his family. The wife loves her husband, obeys him and protects the children. The children love and obey their parents. This love is otherworldly and is the part of our spirit in the religious system.
In the secular system love is merely an evolutionary byproduct and a brain function that exits to maintain the social coherence in a group of primates. Sex is originally a means of procreation was turned into a recreational activity, le ebic squishy part rubbing dopamine hit :). And since sex was rebranded into a recreational activity all sexual degeneracy becomes le spicy kinks.

he's always leaned left. He's about the same on his policies.

He was low iq and needed the bernaner-flavored homoseccs

i think it genuinely was just young kids on this path
searching for 'the real truth' and being gullible (young) enough to listen to him at face value and not look into him personally
or any motivations he might have
or bias's

because he shoves bananas up his fat ass