Brenton's sole purpose was to show you all that this can be done. And also to inspire others...

Brenton's sole purpose was to show you all that this can be done. And also to inspire others. Has his videos inspired you?

It inspired me to be more passionate towards the Muslims since they have to go through so much fucking bullshit including this. These people sought PEACE and moved to another country to start over. Maybe then, their kids could have a chance at better life than they ever fucking had. And here come's a fucking sociopath killing everyone for the lulz.

I'm fucking heated. Every time I see it, I want to fucking punch Brenton in the fucking face and make him suffer.

Attached: 2.jpg (1248x686, 55K)

It inspired me to hate muslims more.

fuck muslims and muslim enablers.

>These people sought PEACE and moved to another country to start over.
That mosque had literal pro ISIS radicals in it though
They deserved it

Attached: 1552675248857.jpg (400x400, 24K)

gay bait

They had 1 ISIS radical who was WHITE.

Stop lying bro

Attached: Christchurch.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

NO NO NO GOYIM, IT WAS A FALSE FLAG! A WHITE PERSON WOULD NEVER STAND UP FOR SOMETHING AND TAKE ACTION! ITS A FALSE FLAG!!!! FALSE FLAG!!!!!!! STOP POSTING THREADS THAT AREN'T ABOUT IT BEING A FALSE FLAG!!!!!

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 64K)

And how many pro-Tarrant psychopaths inhabit this shithole?

>I want to fucking punch Brenton
Are you sure not just throwing an egg?

>INSHALLA FELLOW MUSLIMS

Whiter than OP apparently.

Too few to be quite honest

Attached: Christchurch2.png (1193x1314, 647K)

too many

>Has his videos inspired you?
yes but my life is still too comfortable to do anything.

The number one victim of Muslim terrorism is other muslims.the number one murderer of Muslims is other Muslims. That won't change

Wait until that rhetoric is thrown right back at you for Tarrant lmao

>more passionate towards the Muslims
>passionate
faggot

I love seeing them get a taste of their own medicine. Payback is a bitch

Attached: 1552849876223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

You haven't punched anyone in your life, keep being angsty.

>Has his videos inspired you?
Yep. It's inspired me to finally consider getting a semi-automatic rifle. I really only buy guns I need. I have a pistol, and a shotgun.
But yea I might need a good rifle if I get older and feel suicidal and need to make myself of use instead.

a reminder for the normalfags of what the first incel battalion is capable of from time to time only hurts about 50 subhumans.

Attached: 7C77FA82-F25B-48A3-843B-772722696196.jpg (748x1068, 146K)

thats 1 too many. Look what one guy did all by himself. Imagine what a crazed mudslime will do just by himself. Like driving a truck through a crowd of innocent white people.

The only thing it really showed me was a realization that I don't really care that this could happen to dozens of Muslims. I am intrigued by the sudden potential for a 'shadow crusade' to take place.

Of course Jow Forums is a board of peace and I encourage absolutely none of you to take arms in this neo crusade. Do you understand me brothers?

Really? It's just making me hate Muzzies more. It's like the world forgot that they unironically commit acts of vehicular jihad, unironically behead their enemies and unironically stone (actual) rape victims.

>I want to fucking punch Brenton in the fucking face
And, here we have the cycle of violence. That's pretty much what he was thinking after watching muslims burn people alive in cages, saw peoples head's off, and mass murder people all over the world.

I hope the invaders go back and change their homelands, not steal one and die trying. Save yourself and your children, escape white violence.

Attached: 1550215231136.jpg (600x709, 108K)

>implying that's not what we want

Attached: 1552853260534.jpg (1125x1632, 842K)

His purpose was ending this place and all the chans and doiing his mission as a Mossad operator trained in israel where his friend fleed after the massacre. Good try mossad trying to make white man terrorists

His purpose was to get Muslims to hit back. Which would clearly indicate that they are at war with the west, which would lead to a huge shift in opinion.

You can clearly tell by the fact he had eastern european lore on his gun, we're all pretty clear on the muslim subject because we never stopped being at war with them - which he realized is the way to be realistic about the situation.

>start a better life
Then disavow Islam and start over as someone that doesn't worship a pedophile warlord.

I have some issues with the events.

From what I heard bombs were riged all over the place.

So why would you go in first and shot instead of blowing it up and the kill the survivors?

Only reason I can come up with is if this is a false flag or if you tried to lure someone else in with the events who is your real target.

And look who benefit from all this....zionists

>only reason I can come up with is if this is a false flag
Schizo

>memeflag
opinion discarded my very brown and very nervous brother

>move to another country so their kids can have a better life
>rape thousands of native kids

I don't see you making threads about all the rape gangs kike

>another shooting that targets normies instead of the (((masterminds)))
Something doesn't quite add up *honk*

Attached: 1549234020538.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

>we
The similarities between this groupthink and radical Islamic terrorists is growing exponentially by the day.
You are the same as ISIS, you realize this right?

There you go! Good for you! Giving back is what a self actualized human does.

Attached: 1545272172694.jpg (720x410, 31K)

Get a grip. You live in la la world. Anytime Muslims become the majority, you either convert or pay the jizya. Either way, you you submit, or die.

Attached: 2rwvzp.jpg (666x500, 37K)

Yeh, that idea you guys have to push this kinda fell flat when it's spammed endlessly by single posters who then disappear and use the exact same images, sentences and rhetoric. It's hilarious how you kikes are so bad at long-term planning.

It may have possibly inspired me to invest in a gopro. It is interesting to watch the way people carry on as they go about their daily routines. Fascinating.

Just go back to watch your peterson videos faggot

Thanks Joe

His sole purpose was to get guns banned in New Zealnd, more jewish tyranny and white genocide companied with aforemention Israeli false flag police state forever up thee goyim asshole and to make us look bad...its what phony avatars of cgi psyops do...did you even watch the stream?

Attached: Polisalwaysright.png (1277x707, 1.53M)

it inspired au news to change their headline. They only respect power and force. It took an "incel" shooting up a mosque to get them to stop calling white males incels. No wonder they suck Islamic dicks when they blow up something every other day.

Attached: MSM showing true opinion.png (1659x922, 799K)

imagine if we all got together to espouse the views of our peaceful board

His explicit purpose as per what he wrote himself was to polarize the media and NPCs like you into being more and more emotional. He literally owns you.

Get v& faggot, cant wait for more lonewolfs to follow this fuck and ruin all the "work" you did to "save the west".

Shooting is not fake, but motives behind it can be quite real.

If they seek peace why are they so overepresented when it comes to rape and violent crime? Rember that before they foight the white man they would bomb eachother

>These people sought PEACE and moved to another country to start over.
Yet they took an ideology that led them to conflict and war in the first place? Sounds like a bunch of insane people to me user. Either that or they weren't seeking PEACE in the first place, but just looking for a nice place to live while they spouted and called for the killing of us infidels?

I carry my gun to protect people. Because of fucktards like him, he gives me a chance to shoot another sociopath (besides me). Consider this a warning to anyone who wants to carry out an attack.

Bring it. I'm ready.

Brenton Tarrant is ahero
50 (((muslim))) are dead
subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552843973483.png (1305x693, 970K)

look up the zionist ideology you will be scared....its all in the books putting muslims against christians as they win on the side

That is actually really cool... I want one.

Post the link to the video if you have it

ONLY ONE!!!!!

Attached: 1552942949256.png (1661x2044, 410K)

Attached: new zealand shills always leave this out.png (645x451, 28K)

How did you feel when you saw the video of niece attack or the scaninavian hikers gettin beheaded? Did you write some long soppy bs story about how you wanted to punch them in the face and make them suffer?

They're underrepresented in New Zealand. And USA for that matter.

Which makes you his slave. Good job.

>moved to another country to start over
kept on doing the same retarded shit believing (and spreading) the same bs which turned your first country into a shithole you had to escape from.
I heard your rampant inbreeding severely reduces your iq, but come on!

funny cuz hes semitic

Attached: 1552942984186.png (3825x2598, 976K)

Only jews in Israel and America inspire me
From 1 side they say terrorism doesn't work when in reality blowing up a building of British soldiers in Palestine clearly kicked the British out allowing for the expansion of Israel
On the other side they say they want a war on terror by bombing the shit out of the middle east then inviting the middle east into all western countries through virtue signaling
They truly are gods chosen people and there god is chaos so praise kek faggots

Attached: 1538549363331.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Nope, and you have no proof of that other then schizo urls.

New Zealand isn't even in Europe.

Go hunt them down.

I bought my gun 10+ years ago, dumb fuck.

>These people sought PEACE
that mosk was a recruiting and radicalization training camp that is known to have turned at least two locals into terrorists and sent them in to middle east. Now its its likely he picked it for that reason, or just a theory here but that could have earned them spot on a mossad hit list and judging by the way he triple taps some of the bodies but not all of them singles to me that he was there to kill a specific person/people and the rest was just to send a message that mossad can you anywhere and has no problem killing your family to get to you. Also jews have been pushing real hard to censor free speech due to antisemitism and this just gave them a lot of leverage.

Attached: 1552746961860.jpg (569x852, 318K)

learn2read fag.

Brenton Tarrant addressing the Jews in his manifesto

Attached: 1552943321660.jpg (560x97, 19K)

>mad at muslims
>not mad at politicians and jewish billionaires who brought them here
Dumb pleb

Yeah. "our people" when he's from New Zealand.

>meticulously planning years of intricate international affairs
>chaotic
keep praising :^)

This

ANYONE HAVE A LINK OR DOWNLOAD OF THE VIDEO

/thread

Attached: new zealand shills3.png (672x386, 21K)

Sounds like since he didn't have kids he was more of the problem than any muslim. Having one or a million muslim neighbours doesn't make less white people. White people not reproducing does.

And in turn radicalized weak fucks like Brenton.

learn2read dumbfuck.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce

IT ALSO INCLUDES THE MANIFEST

Thats in the manifesto dickhead, more you spam the more you get reported.

thousandth thread today, permaban inbound.

I seek peace, may I sleep in your bed tonight and borrow your wifes vagina ? Reminder, I seek only peace, and I've been through a lot.

ure a fucking cuck, degenerate

/ITT shills.

Attached: new zealand shills2343.png (1007x800, 61K)

It’s the fact that you’re more “passionate” and “fucking heated” because of him. Who cares when you bought a gun? He literally reprogrammed your brain to feel the way he wants you to feel, as you fully admitted in your OP. You are a robot.

Yeah but his manifesto is mostly retarded Jow Forums nonsense. Saying "it's in the manifesto" doesn't excuse how dumb he was.

It's an inherent reaction of mine. He didn't do jack shit other then to make me feel good about myself preparing myself for stupid shit like this happening in the public area.

Bring it stupid fucks if you want a bullet to your head. My 3 gun competition training will pay off big time.

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

His manifesto is pretty dumb. I'm glad he deleted the original version because if he released the 200 page manifesto he said he made it would make him look even more retarded. He's certainly no Brevik.

I never get why Brent brought up subbing to PDP? PDP might end up getting flak from it down the road.

>doesn't address these
kek, guess the pysops-shills haven't scripted a counter-response yet

toasting in a glow thread

Attached: 3D064258-4FD2-4A00-B40F-B(...).jpg (511x512, 58K)

Looks indeed like a bag moving from behind the shoulder to the hand. Weird.

How would they be able to fake it though? Moving in the whole mosque community as agent actors? Why fake even a false flag when they could more easily massacre a real one?

Those numbers speak the truth.

>inherent reaction
Yes, that’s my point. You’re a robot and he made you react exactly the way he described how he wanted robots like you to react.

>bring up the name of the biggest white media persona on the biggest online media platform
>why did he use that meme
There will be many PewDiePie fans who will get curious and end up finding the video and manifesto.

Exactly. These motherfuckers are shitting on Islam as well as us. Remember, Islam forbids usury. They're over here buying fucking iPhones, cars, and mortgaging their homes without so much as being citizens of the countries they infest.

Fuck them to death.

here is a distinct possibility Brenton himself was a muslim convert that was radicalized like the other whit guy that came out of there. But after seeing chan he reverted and turned his radicalization on the musk that made him into a killer

Attached: 1552913182993.jpg (720x710, 52K)

>pretty dumb
>200 page original
>retarded
>no Breivik
Nigger w00t
on how many levels of irony are you right now

Attached: 6e6d2f526a032c728af67b16cb6aaa8e5a5f0337474dec11a863d165a8581fc8.jpg (800x1200, 299K)