Chill Thread #7

It's Monday my dudes, welcome to another chill thread!

Post about your day, how your weekend went or anything else you'd like to share or get advice about. I'll try to reply to everyone for the following hours 16 hours.

Previous thread: Today I had to wake up at 7am because my retarded ass decided that it was a good idea to schedule a class in the morning as a nighttime student. Slept 4 hours but I think I'll survive and hopefully fix my sleeping schedule.

>Jow Forums discord: come back when thread the thread is closed

Attached: 42135558_p0.jpg (619x900, 435K)

Slept on and off al day yesterday because I work overnights and it destroys your weekend.
Watched death robot love all the way through on Netflix last night
Woke up at 7am and binged on shitty Dunkin food cause it's my cheat day.
Went back to sleep at 10am to 3pm
Played call of duty mwr and division 2 until 8.
Hung out at Narcistic girl I'm in love with cause I'm an idiots house until 1025pm then drove to work for my 1030 shift. 1 n half hour of it remains.
On here talking to you.

7am squad rise up! Yah, I should really get sleep schedule fixed...
What's going on with this narcissistic girl you're in love with an feeling like an idiot for it?

She doesnt use me financially, she doesnt use me for sex but all of our conversations are 100% about her.
She offers litteraly nothing in return to me except shes litteraly the hottest girl I've ever been with, 8/10 hot, 10/10 cute( I have 2 different ratings).
We dont even fuck that often, like twice in a month is a fucking blessing but I cant just walk away because I'm pretty sure shes a demon.

Yah, that doesn't sound like the best of deals but at least it's better than fucking zero times a month.
Is there any prospects of developing the relationship so that she puts out more or is it a complete dead in that department?

I have no idea yet we fought recently and just made out again tonight. It may end up being I'm on her line for days and come to find shes using menfor attention and validation instead of just her body but I'm really hoping she will warm and open up more.

It might be worth trying to push in that direction yourself instead of waiting for her to take the lead, as you've described it you don't have much to lose from at least trying to get her to commit more to your relationship, if she doesn't want to at least she'll be upset and go back to normal after a while and at most she'll break up with you which means the relationship had no future to begin with.
Godspeed user.

Lunch break is over and now I have 6 hours to kill....bump...

GF dumped me and the company I work for went bankrupt so I'm out of a job.
Feeling like shit about myself rn, didn't have anyone besides her and I'm socially inept.
Just desperately searching for things that will help me loosen up and be more social so I can find people to connect with.

Thinking about going to the gym (I'm really skinny), gonna do some course about boosting your self esteem, and thinking about doing a 10 day silent meditation course.

Shit sucks, I hate feeling lonely and being alone.
It's really great always having someone to talk to and to fall asleep cuddling.

That fucking user but I think you're onthe right track to feeling better soon. A lot of people just try to isolate themselves after break ups and bad things happening to them but you already have plans in motion to get out there, good on you.
Also, chicks love meditation courses, good pick for finding a new girlfriend.

Everything is going to be alright, just don't forget to get a job.

Sucks*

Yeah, I know myself well enough to know isolation is only gonna kill me.
The job I had was really kinda comfy desu, small company, nice people, really not feeling up to applying to new places but I guess I gotta. Can't live off savings forever.

The mediation thing is really for myself. You're not allowed to speak at all or have non verbal contact and women sleep and eat apart from men.

Couldn't sleep right all night and I have a date that I don't want to go on tonight. Decided I'm not even gonna shave for the day. Could be a better Monday. I blame St. Patrick's Day.

Attached: E066BD37-ACC1-47CA-9F65-18C95E64CF63.jpg (1001x1218, 619K)

I hope you get out of your meditation retreat a new man with a great job and dating prospects lined up.

I blame the Irish faeries to be honest.
I'd say cancel date, watch some movie in bed while hugging your Butress Pillow™ and going to sleep early.
Tomorrow will be a better day once the leprechauns have had their share of lucky charms.

Weekend went alright. Stayed in all Friday evening, because I had to make backups of all the content on my phone, and my slow ass computer from 2009 meant it took plenty of hours. Went in store to drop my phone off for repairs on Saturday, with one day remaining on my insurance. Been delaying it since September, and glad to get it fixed for free, and will be able to use the camera again when I get it back in a couple of weeks. Camera was the reason I went for that model, and the glass on the optics broke spontaneously. The service clerk didn't give me any trouble, as I told him to search for similar problems other purchasers have had with the same model, and this is a common fault, so happy about that. Went for a pint and a burger afterwards. A couple of friends wanted to meet for a beer up in the evening, so I had to go home to shower before. On the bus I got a text from my somewhat GF asking for a booty call, so I got off and went straight to hers. Fucked her brains out, took a shower and went to meet my mates. Got pretty drunk, but nothing to report.
Stayed on the couch writing on Jow Forums and watched YT all Sunday.
Got up at 8.50 today, which is early for my taste, took the bus to work outside of the city, where I teach an amateur painting course for three hours every Monday. No complaints. Took the bus back to the city central, and met my ex by chance, and she asked if I wanted to go for a short walk. I went along, since we're still friends. She asked about my GF, and I told her things were good, but we still don't know whether it's going anywhere, since she might decide to move to study in another city. My ex started nagging about how I need to move with her, which threw me, since that always used to be an issue between us, and was one of the major reasons things didn't work between us. Didn't feel great, since it felt like it came from her personal regrets, not from any insight on how my current thinks or feels, but I acknowledge that I should be more decisive.

My cat would like that pillow. He loves to sit on butts for some reason

First day back at work after a crazy 4-day weekend celebrating St. Pats. I smashed drugs, alcohol and a vicious lack of sleep to get here. It's been a good time. Hope y'all have had a great weekend as well!

Attached: give you drugs.jpg (385x434, 38K)

I had a pretty good weekend and got a lot done surprisingly. We recently moved and finished cleaning up the old place for the final walkthrough, and did a lot of yard work at the new place. I had a job interview on Friday that I think went well, so I'm nervously awaiting a call that I got the job since it seems like a really great office to work in. I've been unemployed for several months now and we're paying double rent until the old lease is up, so I really hope it pulls through.
Good luck on your job hunt, OP. I'm sorry so much has gone wrong, but you sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders, so you will be alright. I think going to the gym is a great idea! Exercise really helps if you're depressed or anxious.

Sorry guys, my phone died. Apparently being stuck at uni for 6 hours with no phone charger and having nothing to do is quite boring, ended up having to leave before classes started due to how tired I was, barely managed to get home on my own two feet.
I'll reply to you guys tomorrow morning, hopefully this thread survives the night.

>Discord: /nTm5t9z

Attached: image-1.jpg (853x480, 100K)

Understandable. Have a bump. Going to sleep now

Free phone repairs are nice but God do I hate phone repairs. Kept having this issue with my Wiko's usb port which was apparently shit and got a free repair out of it plus another model which ended up having the same problem, should have just taken the money and bought from a different brand when I had the chance.
As for your ex I think that's valid advice even if it seems personally charged. You guys are fuck buddies right now but even you acknowledge that that's only because she'll be moving. You should definitely consider whether or not she's worth moving in with in order to advance the relationship.

Not gonna lie, that sounds fucking epic.

Being unemployed sucks user, I hope you got that call in the meantime, if not don't sweat it, being nervous about things you can't change never helps, focus your mind on finishing the move.
Is the new house nicer btw? Seems pretty hefty to pay double rent for it...
Also, I'm not the one also looking for a job :P

>You guys are fuck buddies right now but even you acknowledge that that's only because she'll be moving. You should definitely consider whether or not she's worth moving in with in order to advance the relationship.
Generally true, but there are other factors such as having devestating debt, not enough income, actually loving my home city, anticipating having to take care of old parents, and the fact that I'm not convinced she actually wants to move. We're both late in the game in our respective ends. There's a ten year age gap, and I'm not sure I'm someone she actually should want to be committed to. Apart from that, I'd like to advance, as we work great together. Speaking against this, I'm naturally leaning towards being non-monogamous in principle, and it might turn out she's more jealous than she seemed at first. It feels irresponsible to ask her to move in with me, at least at this stage.

Free phone repairs are tight, though. It's an inexpencive part, which I could fix myself by ordering a kit on amazon, but then my insurrance would be rendered invalid, and I'm not sure it would maintain its waterproofness. It's a $900 phone, and I need it to be worth it. Can't wait for phones being shipped with transparent aluminum instead of glass screens.

It's never as easy as "lol, just do it", huh? But I think your ex meant well unless she genuinely has a grudge against you. There's definitely a lot on your mind about it so you should take your time to sort things out and see if there's any developments between the two of you.

>Can't wait for phones being shipped with transparent aluminum instead of glass screens.
That sounds dope, would help a lot with broken screens, albeit then there'd be the problem with it bending since it's a fairly soft metal. Don't want me no curved phone screen.

I'm trying to be stronger and increase flexibility. Can someone tell me how to strengthen the muscles under the armpit that connect to back, abs, and shoulders? I can't seem to increase shoulder flexibility or be able to do more than one measly pull up, and barely 5 pushups. The rest of my body is much stronger, but I need upper body to do aerial arts.

I have a theraband and there's bars at the park. I have small weights too. I need grip strength and upper body strength. Also I am a woman, I know it's harder for my frame so I've tried to eat more protein lately, but I'm gaining weight in my lower body and need to stop.

Attached: 75d71e_4c42bf686bfe4dcd9de1ca0ba3627a19_mv2.jpg (389x447, 39K)

That's a question to be honest, you'll have better luck getting an answer from them.
Also, if you want to lose weight read the fit sticky, it has everything you need about the topic.

>unless she genuinely has a grudge against you
To be honest I truly believe that she still carries some sadness with her, over us never working out. We didn't end because we fell out of love, but because she felt that we weren't compatible due to her wanderlust. She's moved back home now, and got a almost two year old kid. She got knocked up with some manipulative asshole during her globetrotting, just eight eight months after we last discussed having children together one day. The last time we kissed and told each other I love you was in November last year, but some time during the last couple of years she's changed her mind about non-monogamy, and I ain't going to quit things with the 24 year old. My best estimate is that she recognizes that I got a new chance to build a lasting relationship with someone now, and she wants to encourage me to actually go for it, but it's a bit strange coming from her. I'm sure she meant nothing wrong, but I still feels like it's based on her lingering thoughts about how I screwed up with her by not moving when she needed me to.

The phones should be sturdy enough if they get strong enough frames, don't you think?

Damn, that sounds kind of rough, but I suppose that it depends on her personality and you actually know her and I don't.

Not a material engineer so it's not like I'm an authority on the subject, but I imagine that there's at least a few problems with such a thing, could even be that by the time they sort those out some new unobtanium ends up being better ad cheaper. Who knows?