Both got their arses kicked by Anglos

French and Germans unequivocally BTFO

Attached: D33A06B6-5CD4-4ABE-9C21-D801CE397019.jpg (652x555, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0
archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/n7
youtube.com/watch?v=dYZEl7TVu-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Technically they both Descend from Herman, who defeated the Romans... who were Anglo Saxons.

They were all Anglo Saxons of Teutonic Blood.

“Nothing disturb my undiluted Englishry — God Save the King! I am naturally a Nordic — a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests — a Viking berserk killer — a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa — a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires — a son of the thunders and the arctic winds, and brother to the frosts and the auroras — a drinker of foemen's blood from new picked skulls — a friend of the mountain buzzards and feeder of seacoast vultures — a blond beast of eternal snows and frozen oceans — a prayer to Odin and Thor and Woden and Alfadur, the raucous shouter of Niffelheim — a comrade of the wolves, and rider of nightmares”

- H.P. Lovecraft, 1923

Actually it was by the mongoloid Russians.

napolean was a jesuit pawn used to take revenge on europe for kicking them out of their countries. he took the pope hostage and was only released when he promised to restore the jesuit order. napolean then lead his grand army (conscripted from many nations) to die purposefully in the winter of russia to destroy the manhood of europe

hitler was also a jesuit pawn

>We wuz Romanz and shiet m8 I sware on me nanz grave look at dat Ti-tu-tan-Titus dats ma gret gret gret grandfatha m8

No more white-on-white fighting!

Attached: The White British Empire.jpg (2581x1181, 1.04M)

Russians*

And you are a deluded faggot

*Russians

If there was no English Channel, England wouldnt exist today.

>Argentina and Chile
>British flag
>British education
Yikes

Judeo-Anglos, traitors of the White race : CONFIRMED

I'm fully aware of history, including you destroying the largest white empire to ever exist called the British Empire!

"kicked out" =/= "we survived them"

Attached: T-34-Feature_feature.jpg (1569x846, 287K)

No you didnt...

Attached: garcia-714802.jpg (590x350, 35K)

Wait and see what will happen when the US becomes a hispanic country and forms a massive empire again from Alaska to Tierra de fuego. I'll move to Florida if shits hits the fan.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Attached: e7e.jpg (680x700, 52K)

Britain has beaten every country in the world at least once.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0

cringe.

wrong, WW2 was whites versus everyone else and blacks heroically beat back the Nazi and reclaimed their European homeland.

I'm not saying the Romans were Anglo Saxon.

Romans were literally mutts by the time they attacked Germany. After their defeat twice by Germany first by Herman the Romans never recovered.

German immigrants, and conscripts in the government of Rome and in the Roman military were the only thing holding Rome together.

Rome had turned into a Multi-cultural hell hole with too many immigrants, and almost all the original whites bred out.

The Romans were at the time of Herman, Hammite, Semitic, Poo in Loo, Negro, and White mix.

Rome fell afterwards, and the Germans from the North slowly exterminated the Mutt races of Italy, taking it over, and rightfully re-established Teutonic rule.

Read Race or Mongrel:

archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/n7

Mate Mexicans already started turning on Spanish-mexicans, calling them white devils even tho they were most likely rape babies!

Attached: mexican-people.jpg (450x403, 35K)

>also...

Attached: Anglo-Roman-Saxon.jpg (720x924, 251K)

First thing we must do - is to turn tv & cinemas from dubbing into subbing - this alone will make most of popultaion know several languages, and no despot will be able to put this genie back into the bottle.

Attached: MHM+007725.jpg (800x456, 147K)

Seething irrelevant, second rate nation soon to be kicked from glorious 4th Reich

Attached: Subscribe To Pewdiepie.png (964x642, 583K)

Doubtful. But I know who is being reverse colonized by countries he made up...HAA AHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAA

Attached: London.jpg (620x340, 71K)

It was the opposite. White criollos betrayed european spanish because of muh gibs when they got the chance.

The truth is that a spaniard in those lands is equally hated and respected/envided.

The next leaders in America will be Cortes or some white hispanic dude from Florida. Sorry but this century is ours, and about time.

Good idea, I like it & it's worked in rest of Europe!

Attached: most-spoken.jpg (650x607, 186K)

Are you really going to side with a Mexican over a white European?

>Mate Mexicans already started turning on Spanish-mexicans
What are you even talking about

In France everything is dubbed, and lo! most of french people don't speak english (or any other language but french) I think the same is true for all the catholic countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYZEl7TVu-0

ethno-mexicans hate Spanish mixed Mexicans & are already calling them non-mexicans!

so that's why brits look like mongrels.

By winter

Spain is, and it will always be between those countries and Europe, and even if we are ruled by cucks in Europe it's in our destiny to have some sort of relation with them, good or bad. Personally I have family in Venezuela and Argentina (spaniard inmigrants) and I know these guys.

Both of our countries were empires once, you should know about is because for you is the same. This EU trash is a meme compared with centuries of history and an union of blood, religion and language.

Every a new stupidity on Jow Forums.
I have to presume this one is a joke.

>fuck up continentals
>start industrial revolution
>start the race war

Don't be silly.
Being surrounded by water means you are surrounded by a highway by which invaders can make landfall at any point. It's very hard to defend . . . without a huge navy.

>Chile
what the fuck?

Yeah, "Romans" by about 1% DNA, if that.

The true Anglo knows not to Lord it over his conquered foes, but to savour their misery in quiet contemplation whilst sipping on a pint of ale and smoking a pipe (whilst wearing tweed pyjamas and a bowler hat).

OP confirmed for American

Attached: britain.jpg (2000x1000, 1.34M)

WE