You do realise that global warming will connect all these rivers in Russia together...

You do realise that global warming will connect all these rivers in Russia together, as well as giving them access to the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.40.51 am.png (2150x1188, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mil.ru/files/files/arctic/Arctic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XqzWe1p6r34
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GL-fq1EDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope global warming is worse than we think so that we can be eradicated sooner.

Not 1 river here connects to the other or the Atlantic

That might actually solve the whole Russia question. They only cause shit down south to get access to the ocean so maybe this will make them chill a bit. I feel like USA and Russ could be good buddies.

Attached: Cold.jpg (582x368, 86K)

Russia has the most to gain bit the US Norway and Canada also have a lot to gain.

Russia will be immigration central if it axtually happens. Slavs are too weak to stop invasion the Chinas will fucking school them.

>You do realise that global warming will connect all these rivers in Russia together, as well as giving them access to the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans?

>rivers in Russia
get a load of this slowpoke mother fucker.

mil.ru/files/files/arctic/Arctic.html
based 3d tour of Arctic base
>observer at the TASS news agency, told Sputnik that these bases are needed for three main reasons: To insure Russia controls the Northern Sea Route, to protect the resource rich region, and to monitor other countries's military activity in the Arctics.

>resource rich region
wont need to fight over Syria and Venezuela when all the polar bears are dead.

>I feel like USA and Russ could be good buddies.
homework assignment
youtube.com/watch?v=XqzWe1p6r34

>Slavs are too weak to stop invasion
Hows that fence coming along Cleetus?

Attached: Drompgh.png (800x600, 451K)

That's why I can't fucking wait. And it's not just oceans, but also the arable strip is gonna spread all the way to the north. It's gonna be fucking glorious. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if global warming was orchestrated by Putin specifically to make Russia great again.

i hope so, the world was a better place during the cold war. just let Russian Tu-160s and American B-1s solve the whole desert people problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GL-fq1EDo

You realize the climate change we are seeing is done by Russian twin reactor nuclear icebreakers right.
Literally they are so powerful combined they are shifting the poles right now with raw horsepower?

>doesn't realize he was fenced off by Hungary

Attached: hungary-fence.png (1280x1123, 2M)

We just send them to you, make sure to direct them towards Zeljava

As time goes on I realise Russia might be the only country that's actually willing to defend itself, and not bend to the whim of faggotry, immigration, and Western demands.

I wish they did not fuck Ukraine, or kill people on MH17, or make life so hard for pensioners and its citizens, because Russia could really unite Europe (if they did a 180) into a super power, instead of it being used as a pawn.

Attached: 1552896595110.jpg (725x1007, 148K)

>the world was a better place during the cold war
I unironically believe that. In fact the sand people and various niggers benefited the most from that arrangement.

sure you do

Attached: serbia-yes.png (730x295, 61K)

>ozujak

Attached: 146qr3.jpg (633x475, 47K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: open-borders-for-serbia.png (753x597, 270K)

Have these faggots considered building canals? Just a thought.

>N1 predstavlja regionalnu podružnicu, odnosno eksluzivnog partnera kanala CNN International

Attached: 1425727601759.png (561x500, 433K)