Utrecht shootout

Our leftist media already says it was a private affair, nothing to do with Islam.
Does anyone have the Turk's Twitter post about the NZ shooting?

Attached: 1552915365600.png (588x692, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6821647/Gunman-opens-fire-tram-Holland-wounding-people.html
nos.nl/artikel/2276614-nieuwe-feiten-over-verdachte-aanslag-utrecht-twee-weken-geleden-zat-hij-nog-vast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was another guy you mongoloid

they all gonna be private affairs when mudslimes do em for a while now but them gun laws though what happened

Attached: fakk2.png (764x1039, 1.69M)

you sure?

Attached: large[1].jpg (750x1334, 144K)

well fuck i can't even find his exact name
every news source spells it differently

Turk kills 3 people, injures another nine while shouting Allah Akbar.
Apparently it was a domestic dispute.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6821647/Gunman-opens-fire-tram-Holland-wounding-people.html

I know Turksh names are ugly but try reading them. Gökhan and Gökmen are not the same person.
There was a recent article with more information about the shooter, if you give me a minute Iwill translate it.

Fuck that guy and fuck those sandnigs

Shooter was in police custody for other crimes but was released two weeks ago. He had to appear for a judge because stole a bike, broke into a bike shop and raped a woman.
The rape victim told a newspaper they often used cocain and had sex together. A year ago he raped her. She called him a drugs user and psycho.
He has a criminal pas had was convicted amongst other things for theft, burglary of a truck and attempted manslaughter.
He had periods where he was a religious muslim, growing an beard and wearing islamic dresses, while at other moments he was drinking (and using drugs).
He family is suposedly part of the Salafist 'Kalifatstaat' an illegal islamist organization founded in Germany. His brother allegedly fought in Chechnya and has Jihadi texts on his facebook.
Acquaintances claim he targeted either his ex wife or one of his in-laws.

Source: nos.nl/artikel/2276614-nieuwe-feiten-over-verdachte-aanslag-utrecht-twee-weken-geleden-zat-hij-nog-vast.html

thanks a lot!
i didn't want to rule out the tweet at first because i saw at least 3 different spellings of his name

He also seems to be a mentally unstable person who wanted to kill someone. However he also has a radical muslim background.
Eyewitnesses claim he also shout allahu ackbar. There seem to be rumours the on a note he left he was talking about honor killing but also about revenge for Christchurch (this is all VERY UNCONFIRMED)
It should be noted that when he started shooting he was in a muslim neighbourhood.

Make of it what you will, but I presonally think this was a mentally-ill person who wanted to kill a specific person and added the religious bullshit his family taught him and continued killing others as a mini terrorist attack. I mean he was already shooting in public anyway.

Ooh Netherlands, I was way off, thought the first revenge jihad would have been in London. Sorry Nederbros.

Europe needs to rise against these sand-niggers

Attached: 9B2ABBD9-A4EC-4625-8C14-D83171E8630B.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

Is there any info about the people who died? I know someone who lives in Utrecht but doubt he was among the victims

The police didn't release the note as far as I know so that might be bullshit but most of the info is in Dutch so no idea.

>Muslims all over the world waiting to hear if they got revenge on the white demon for daring to attack them.
>Whites all over the world awaiting confirmation that the race war is on.
NZ: Go away folks. There is nothing to see here. Go home. This is a big nothing burger.

They didn't so it might be bullshit, but a univerisity professor who is specialized in terrorism said this on TV.
No clue what her sources are but I trust her enough to not spread complete false information on primetime television.

Dumb Hungarians are still traumatized of Ottoman rule. This dumbass can't even two names written in Roman letters and tell the difference.

>shouts allah akbar
>nothing to do with islam

Attached: ItchyFaceHonkHonk.png (325x325, 138K)

Mashallah revenge best served cold

Good job doing revenge man, shooting up muslims as well.

Attached: alll.jpg (800x800, 279K)

Attached: 7ia6.jpg (640x812, 76K)