Hi friends

Hi friends,

Does anyone here know of any local white nationalist meetings in their vicinity? I've recently taken an interest in white nationalism and would like to meet like minded people.

Thanks for the help!

Attached: GettyImages-830617844-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IgnisChair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh course friend!
come meet us at the j. edgar hoover building in DC!

Show your flag faggot

We learned the Jewish way we speak not
only do in the dark no phones only meet in dark places

Yup.

Downtown Chicago outside of Subway restaurants.

The secret code words are:

"This is MAGA country"

Attached: totally_real.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

The European History and Literature book club usually meets at the rec hall at your local library or community center.

Look for this all white male organization if you are seeking out like minded individuals.
They are more likely to be discussing white interests other than genocide and jews.

Attached: arrl-c.gif (205x458, 6K)

Not even

Attached: 8422CF10-DE53-4A22-9592-960BE4DA49C1.jpg (425x411, 21K)

kys faggot

Attached: 1550557181101.jpg (1300x1300, 212K)

you're willing to travel. that's a good start.

This thread has some serious potential....

Actually, me and my fellow Nazis were going to meet up this weekend to talk about White Nationalism, Immigration, Islam, Pewdiepie and how we are going to Kill All Jews. It's a secret though, so don't tell anyone!

I know there is an ethnonationalist meeting for American supporters of Viktor Orban every Tuesday at 1030 pm at 161 st street and river avenue in NY.

What's white nationalism

Talk to Jayoh De la Rey on twitter
twitter.com/IgnisChair

Naturally! We meet at the federal building in Seattle, Washington state USA!

I know the elevator says FBI, but they gave us a conference room, so it's all good.

Attached: Tits.jpg (1200x1600, 239K)

wallstreetbets

I don't want to type it out due to bot scanners backtracing me. here's a map to a big gathering later this week.
keep it on the down low

Attached: chanpasssgold_v2.png (507x599, 439K)

Fucking lol

we meet under the brooklyn bridge and the password is sic semper tyrannis

white nationalism?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Hello fellow CIANigger this is terry davis

That wall would look good on the border.

hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off, CNN

We meet in the mosque to talk about jews, genocide, hitler and woman.

Here in San Diego there's a meetup at 10385 Vista Sorrento Pkwy, San Diego, CA 92121.
Be sure to be clear with the woman at the desk and show her a screenshot of your post, someone will vouch for you and let the others know you're cool.

4421-156-054-040-806

Come on over antifa faggot
672 S Lafayette Pl. #2
Los Angeles, 90057

wait what the heck

had to put on sunglasses bc ur so luminescent

byob

Yeah you go into a dark room where the other people glow in the dark

i agree. fucking retarded raycis white fucks. i hope you cumskins are wiped out. nothin but death and disease follow you pasty ass fuckwads. screen cappin Jow Forums and reposting for reddit fb IG and tumblr. gonna take u fuckers down, one retarded incel at a time. you dipshits will NEVER work again. bbranded for life

Your local Masonic Temple would be a Great place to start. Whites only typically, no blacks or jews.

If this is not a joke, it's very sad that you don't get it.
There are nazis on this board but most of us are not. And get off that elephant republican stamp, you racist liberals don't know the first thing about republicans bc you lose yourself in the leftist stereotypes of them and close your mind to another point of view

Houstonian here, try the 4th ward. Just walk around yelling "FUCK NIGGERS" (secret codeword) and one of our agents will quickly find you

Where I leave the only Freemasons are black. And the lodges are in the ghetto.

Attached: 1d315434cffa504221adef04c57fdb3e--black-fraternities-lodges.jpg (736x525, 78K)

uh guys is there a way to delete posts

As I understand it blacks have separate lodges just like women (Eastern star)

Yeah. The "delete post" command. Open your she'll and type "sudo$ delete post

Just go to a Trump rally.

Attached: 1551321173916.png (1080x1044, 268K)

Kek

Are you guys going to the meet-up at Candace Owen's house this week? I think I speak on behalf of literally all of Jow Forums when I say I attend secret white supremacist meetings (in full 1930's Nazi attire, of course) literally every weekend of my life, but only after killing at least two homosexual black people and a large box of kittens- stolen straight from any girl who resembles Anne Frank.

What comes after post-modernism?

What is your address, we will find the one closest to you.

Jeffersonville?

Sodom

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah.jpg (2322x1587, 1.01M)

Uhhhhhh, yeah... Sure! Meet me behind the Taco Bell on 10th Street. Don't eat for four hours beforehand. Hale Hortler!

Attached: 1543296021403.gif (175x185, 1.87M)

Blacksburg and Niggerton, Mississippi

Attached: let-there-be-light-wishum-gregory2.jpg (550x457, 94K)

Fuck off kike. I hope you and your family die of cancer

The SPLC and ALCU. Would you like 'detailed' information on the people who work there? You can call them...or their families...at home...if you like