Is it over for me boys

Is it over for me boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-125313_Instagram.jpg (1012x1108, 491K)

People shouldn't stand for that. They should storm the jail and free him. He's a kid. He didn't do shit.

My posts are satire

Is this the new holocaust?

prison for people who share video facebook published live to air

its as if the united states doesn't understand publishing laws I do believe the domain it was published under is

facebook.com

so much for your scam user agreements mark Zuckerberg whereby the user is held 'reponsible' under YOUR domain?

i think not.

so much for that white privilege

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

>and writing 'target acquired' next to a photo of a mosque
Kind of an important detail to leave out the first 3 times I heard about this

so are all the commonwealth countries cucked or only NZ and UK?
Dystopian setting at best

Agreed. Doesn't everyone see this is over the top?

You already made this thread, retard.

Bye meme flaggot

>shitposting will get you over a decade of ass rape
RIP 4Chumps

Attached: 1C1A03E2-484F-4027-8C1A-2FB0C63BFB42.jpg (453x600, 57K)

he was just shitposting
should he really get 14 years assrape prison for that?
I'd say no he should walk free.

Storm la Bastille!

Meanwhile many who've literally raped little girls roaming the streets..

Attached: 1542998859578.jpg (500x637, 56K)

Feels good to have free speech.

He committed the unforgivable crime of being white and male and not sucking new dick

He didn't have a thought license.

Attached: 1520700283024.jpg (657x805, 103K)

So now an 18 yr old old gets to go to jail for 14 years and will forever be labelled as a white supremacist Neonazi.
For sharing a video.
So fucking progressive

He's going to serve more time than the killer!

all meme flag faggots get the rope

Let the authoritarianism begin!

Did you post it on normiebook to show your high school friends how cool and edgy you are?
Then yeah, it might be over for you, and you probably deserve it.

>keep spamming messages about wanting to kill all whites - ignored
>make one joke about the first-class citizens - 14 years in jail
It's like reverse apartheid

>What are you doing time for?
>I shared a video of a shooting online.I got 14 years.

Meanwhile

>Yo bruv sup? Did you go to your hearing?
>Yea they gibs me only 2 years for raping that dumb whyte bitch. Bitch deserved it.

See the problem?

wow like please someone break him the fuck out of jail

14 years for sharing the video of a staged attack? because the stagers fucked everything up with live cam?

wowowowow like fuck you Zionists are so radioactive fucking dirty, holy shit man

That video is literally news

I see no problem. The white bitch deserved it.

Mine aren't
I sincerely believe that the common folk should rise up and install me as their divine absolute-monarch
Despite me doing nothing to ever inform them that I exist. That'll be the 'divine inspiration' part.. Then I'll delegate everything and shitpost on Jow Forums with a crown-flag

U GOIT A LOICENSE FOR THAT MURDA TAEPE?

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE IS SATIRICAL IN NATURE.

Attached: Wew2.jpg (221x250, 8K)

People should be fucking forced to watch that video.

>should he really get 14 years assrape prison for that?
will be probation if anything, whole world has gone pretty crazy though so who knows. pretty sure some dead english novelist warned us about this though

clown world

nah

Attached: Leaderboard.jpg (916x565, 178K)

>.uk

You've got the digits.
You've now got my spoon.
I shall marshal the chavs and lead a glorious crusade in your name sire.
Just say the word, and the world is yours.

Does anyone have a working link to the manifesto? My source has been taken down. Thanks.

little late for that, it's basically been proven bad parenting / videogames / 4channel literally fucks up borderline people. only reason this shithole is allowed to exist is the same reason terrorists are allowed to shitpost on twitter. NSA data analysis / spooky DARPA shit. only retards think it has anything to do with freedom of speech

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-18 18-17-54.png (650x133, 40K)

ILLEGAL THOUGHTS
ILLEGAL OPINIONS
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

He is nazi scum spreading material that promotes terrorism. If it were up to me, he would be put to death.
>muh poor 18 year old chillun he didn't know what he was doing

boomers are literally the only humans in history to think they weren't slaves to begin with

Attached: 1545618402073.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

How is he a Nazi? Pretty sure the Nazi party ended in 1940s

I don't think 18 is a kid, but it doesn't matter. He shouldn't be going to prison for 14 years.
Remember guys. The only place in the world that guarantee free spech is the United States of America.

He should be so lucky. Been 3 fucking days now that Youtube's filters have been off and I haven't been able to masturbate to Jervis without being served ancient shit I downloaded months ago. Honestly Tarrant should be executed for that alone, forget the 50 victims.

Attached: 【MMD艦これ】スイートマジック ジャーヴィス 1080p 60fps - Niconico Video.mp4_snaps (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Checked

Your family first.

goddamn the FBI inline ssl decryption is fucking this site up massively today

This is dangerous territory. If they got their way everyone on this entire website would be getting decades behind bars and that includes you reading this before you post how good that would be

>should he really get 14 years assrape prison for that?
>assrape

This isn't America, it's not quite so bad here.

I'd be more worried about him getting killed by his Muslim inmates.

MUH DICK
BIX NOOD MUFUKKAH

So voting for leftists politicians leads to censorship and putting people into prison. Who could have seen this coming.

A nigga just got 2 years of _probation_ for raping a girl in Finland

That much?

How dare they even punish him for suffering from a sexual emergency?
Don't these judges know that that lower class citizens should be at the beck and call of the upper class citizens

>faces up to 14 years
they just take the maximum penalty of all your charges and add them together. they always say that shit to hype up the article. i got 6 months probation for some bullshit with my gf but when they read out the charges i was facing something like a """possible""" 40+ years.

Well, Americans are the ones with the guns and always boasting.

14 comfy rent free prison years where he can read and make friends. Probably treated better in prison than outside, the UK is a nightmare dimension either way

Brah 40+ years what did you do?

everything on Jow Forums is satire, only a fool would considered anything on here fact

The problem I have with this is that it is an 18 year old. First time offender I am betting that shared a video online. There is no logical reason to deny him bail as you can secure his passport , restrict internet access and place under house arrest. Hell, even the most stacked Chinese courts will put people on house arrest instead of sending them to prison/work camps. The 14 year punishment in no way fits that crime but that is another argument. All this will do a turn a kid into an adult at 32 full of hate along with much of his family and friends.

Attached: Judge Fluffers.jpg (225x300, 11K)

The British police don't want to be outdone in their cuckery

Attached: Britain yes.png (699x445, 28K)

The crazy thing is the time, 14 fucking years? You do less time for far greater crimes, its his pussy fucking country going "please don't bomb us, look how harsh we are on people who think it was OK, please don't bomb us"

Hahah!!!

One does simply make one's bed and one does certainly lie in it!

pulled my then gf out of a meth house
you cross the threshold of a home with intent that's aggravated burglary. stack on a few assault and criminal damage charges and the maximum penalties add up quick.

>All this will do a turn a kid into an adult at 32 full of hate along with much of his family and friends.
Don't forget the regular folks that will remember and resent law enforcement/govt for it too. It's like they don't realize that the tighter they squeeze, the weaker their grip gets.

had it coming for having anything to do with a meth whore besides fucking her

100% correct

I wouldn't stick my dick in a meth whore either, regular whores are dirty enough. Imagine who's been fucking a meth whore?

mostly married white men. they r the biggest trash ppl alive

all my posts are satire

Yeah but UK prison is full of muslims so he'll get fucking shanked

This but unironically. I literally shitpost every opinion that day depending on what I think sounds good. I'm just angry and I try to vent it in as many different ways as I can. Jow Forums is good for that.

But literally wish this kid wasn't getting 14 years for shitposting that's messed up.

I wouldn't fuck a whore period. I'm going to be celibate, both incel and volcel, until I'm dead or the system is purged and I win a wife from her father without her consent, as it was in the times of old.

thank god we live in the US. it is free of this bullshit for now

See thing is if I was 18 again, got the whole denied bail at that age for sharing a video and then jailed for 14 years. I would be more than absolutely filled with hate by the time I got out.
Not sure how much the kid new, but they have full info that it is a recruiting mosque for violent groups since 2014. Let's say he didnt know that.
By the time I would be out at 32 I would have most likely joined a gang to survive the muslims in the prisons. Very high possibility it would be anti-muslim group and distrustful of the government, law and law enforcement. This in turn will also be a group that is anti-jewish and other fun items.
Congrats they are creating hate filled monsters and giving others around reason to be them as well.

What an oppressive shithole

Get fucked

Attached: 1552809777568.jpg (198x198, 9K)

only for now. with all the niggers and muzzies getting around it will be Crime Central in no time. At least China is doing the right thing killing off all the muzzies.

He shouldn't even spend one day in jail. Shit has me furious. He's a sacrifice, an offering to the muslims/PC globohomo crowd. I hope his jailers are killed and he is freed!

He posted that BEFORE the actual shooting. Which is extremely sketchy

This is the NZ govt trying to scare kids into not sharing the video. I doubt he will do any time.

Woah. What?
Proof or tits plz

whites are done for fags, the shills on this website are ratting us out. trust no one.

Yeah, I give it 5 years tops before we have hate speech laws
Yeah, it is appeasement

do you really believe they would livestream a false flag staged attack? my bet is it's the real deal

>He posted that BEFORE the actual shooting. Which is extremely sketchy
bullshit he did not you fuckin cunt

People spread isis videos without concequences. Why?

dont question it, okay!? youtube just removed the songs on the killers playlist but you can still find isis twitter accounts and nasheeds. just stop questioning it