The throne

The Iron Throne is sitting inawoods somewhere. With season 8 coming out and numales/basedbookreaders hyped alike there’s gonna be a SHIT ton of eyes on this. It’s already trending on twitter after an hour of being up.

youtu.be/NIkDKX2bjhU

The promo is a vr view in front the throne in some isolated woodland. There’s an hour of data and you have a 360 POV... you can even hear and see planes

It was alread too easy with Shia, how hard can this one be? One man, or all of pol could achieve the sweetest week of glory and a massive happening by the end of the take.

>Jow Forums literally takes the throne
It would be too good

Attached: 1204EBE5-CD6A-48C6-BB96-0BB52C17CE0C.jpg (750x806, 333K)

The throne will be ours.

Attached: 1475999328235.png (1090x1074, 2.74M)

bump

For the love of god find it and put a flag with a swastika on it!

Bumping for a possible HWNDU spin-off.

Attached: 293874928347.jpg (2048x1365, 479K)

Somebody needs to vandalise it with “Free Tarrant” and “Justice For Brendant”

BUMP some glorious autist please do this and put something inflammatory on the throne like a swastika or a menorah or something

Someone needs to find this ASAP

Play remove kebab on the stream

or just ignore this kike marketing bullshit. Fuck you op fucking shill.

Bump

We should use this thread to decide what we want to do upon finding it. Somebody make a general for finding the location

Not in Louisiana, that's for damn sure

Is this the only pic we have so far? I'm fucking hyped, let's do this shit.

Go chew a foreskin, rabbi. These events are culturally significant and help push the overton window. Get fucked, grandpa.

Only the most hopeless of faggots are watching HBO. Should we waste energy on H1B’s as well?

From the Website:

>There will be 6 Thrones Revealed after >eachother.
>6 Different Locations.

>The tweet says: Seek the Weirwood in this Kingdom on Earth.

> It will propably be in one of the Shooting locations. Most likely the UK or Ireland.

The UK had a kingdom for sure. I dont know about ireland but its propably there if you ask me. The moss is growing pretty strong so its in definelty not in a extreme cold or extreme hot place.

I support this and I have 170~ threads hidden rn

>basedboodreaders
When is TWoW coming out already?
I already gave up hope that the fat fuck will finish the last book, but at least give us more Young Griff before kicking the bucket.

Attached: dd3a674c-726f-42b6-83f5-4b91736ac6b0_1200x630_stretched.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

1st and second season were good everything else felt generic and kikey

who even cares avout that shit anymore i want to know what will happen to kvothe

>Seek the Weirwood in this Kingdom of Earth
???? never watched any of this bullshit, what does it mean?

WE NEED AN user TO TAKE THE THRONE AND COVER IT WITH SHITPOSTS

Attached: aussie spin.gif (399x369, 37K)

this is a good medium to redpill people

Bump

Hello fellow swamp bro. Northshore here.

>It's near a river
>Definitely on the birtish isles

bump!

also somebody needs to spray paint remove kebab on this ugly chair

What type of trees can be seen on the video?

Its gotta be somewhere around the UK

The problem we have: We dont know the time they recorded it and its not a livestream. So we cant exactly calculate the location right now.

What i can say as a biologist:
> Its a place with a wet temperature (rains very often) the moss is literally exploding there.
> The weather in Europe was between frost and rain perfectly for it.

Weirwood Trees are those magical trees in the show still avaible in northern kingdoms (the north) in the series. because the south cut almost all of them.

> Kingdom of the Earth
They wouldnt say that lightly as i said my guess is in the UK. Maybe ireland because of the kingdom reference.

But what should we put on it if/when we find it? Just vandalizing it with swastikas isn't really gonna redpill anyone, same with anything relating to the NZ shooter

Actually, I have an idea: HBO's run by (((them))) just like every other msm corporation, right? Maybe do something relating to that, I guess...

thanks for reminding me about the newest season of everyone's favourite critically acclaimed TV series. everyone here should check it out if by any chance they missed it
it is:

this is horse shit and controlled aka 100% rigged... No livestream so there is definitely a crew on standby to prevent any exciting HWNDU flags shenanigans

The thrones is near a set in northern ireland and its the actual throne used in the shooting of the series. The forest is public access.

T. Informed paddy

Attached: 1548796330819.jpg (1079x895, 234K)

Shouldn't knowing the length of the day give you the latitude and the phase the longitude? Which you should be able to guess from the footage. Also it should be in a first world country and the plants should be local to the area as a checksum.

fucking gay

hi 8 ch dude

one hour, not enough
might be able to calculate latitude from the time it takes for the sun to set

Aerys Targaryen Did Nothing Wrong.

So any botany niggers here know the species of of the plants in the background. That could help us figure out the continent.