Fuckton of shills saying Brenton Tarrant's attack was a Mossad psy op

>fuckton of shills saying Brenton Tarrant's attack was a Mossad psy op
hmmm, makes you think doesn't it?
>everything is a psyop goy
>you can't do anything
>don't stand up for yourself, you already lost
>just take the blackpill

Attached: who shills who2.jpg (1682x879, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10739639
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
foxnews.com/world/israeli-ambassador-it-wont-be-quiet-in-gaza-if-its-not-quiet-in-tel-aviv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Visits Israel
>Doesn't name the Jew
>Israel is fine
>Not a mossad psyop

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

this.
now every single thread on this board is D&C insanity.

Ofc they want to discredit Glorious Deus Vult soldier.

Attached: 1552663181325.jpg (718x718, 104K)

>implies that the mossad psyop idea is itself a psyop because it discourages other huwites from taking violent action
>isnt taking violent action himself
Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: 7B368CB0-B566-4950-B870-EB0E6713C2C7.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

>Yes goy, go slaughter a bunch of normie muslims; that will solve all your problems!!

Attached: ayo dis nigga finna boutta get honked on.png (1080x1067, 720K)

If he was based he would've killed Jews like you

>the little incels don't want to believe despite all evidences showing that this is obviously a false flag

Fuck off back to R*ddit faggots

Attached: IMG_20190318_190239.jpg (1079x974, 128K)

>doesn't name the jew
U sure about that shill?
you're either stupid and didn't understand his points on the manifesto, or another shill

Attached: brentquote.png (591x128, 15K)

>jooz ate my homework, made my car break down, and is the reason I'm a 5 foot tall virgin manlet

These people are worse than shareblue shills

Attached: 1552768103828.jpg (1023x1503, 574K)

Yep

Attached: 85DFB9AE-D16E-4809-BDFB-F98815244CDE.jpg (1335x1768, 703K)

Lol it was a ff. Now call me a schizo mossad shill. We all know who the real subversives here are :)

It's funny how pol calls everything a false flag and this is the only time shills have ever freaked out this hard about it.

Don't try to spin this around shill
Your demoralization campaign ain't working

>jews ever not subvert or harm the aryan race

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Lol oh yeah he sure named them. He should’ve mentioned the USS Liberty, or black cube harassing rape victims, or jidf lying online, or the Talmud, or Theodore Herzl.

For what though? It would only discret him.
It's already proven Jews are not the only ones behind the refugee crisis and replacement efforts of the native populations of Europe.

Says the meme flag. We all know whats up.

Your evidence for calling this a falseflag is weak
The fact that it is being done with so much certainty and being spammed so much pretty much proves it's an effort of shillbots

>kills 50 people
>worried about optics
the absolute state of mossad

Piles of bodies that dont react to being shot already there as the shooter entered? Yeah dawg it was totes real and not a provocative move to piss off Muslims.

Attached: paranoia.png (562x160, 22K)

>no guys we already wrote the answer to any questioning in the manifesto!

This fucker aint us and we aren't going to shill for you.

lol ok man. So if tensions between average westerners and Arabs are heightened it won’t give Israel more breathing room to pursue their apartheid-state manifest destiny? And it comes at a time when Israel is under more heat than ever for meddling in other nations?

Attached: 1959D741-AB54-404E-A5F6-325AA0E29937.jpg (1200x694, 175K)

Attached: mossad-australia-passports.png (1210x715, 89K)

Attached: 1552775425699.png (631x784, 300K)

Attached: 1552665664552.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

Attached: 1552775425615.png (1017x920, 1.2M)

People are calling it psyop because they see who has gained from the attack. Cui bono is an amazing knife edge.

Alright Einstein so in your world who’s shilling this and why?

God mossad is so lazy they have to take credit for other peoples wetwork.

They don't what whitey thinking he has some hope now do they?
The only "evidence" I've seen for this so far, is a literal Twitter kike claiming that people in Israel told him so.

The one kekistani meme flag is just taking the piss at the shooter supporters and doing a freelance psywar meme campaign I think

Interesting take
Also, pic related is attempting to do all sorts of shit. Perpetuating shitty memes/ideas and studying their propagation is their business model.

Attached: img_og-1-.jpg (1500x800, 320K)

Lol wow y’all are desperate

Yes, mossad is definitely desperate that Jow Forums schizos call every happening in the world psyop

Attached: y.jpg (2200x4221, 1.68M)

>I acknowledge that I am doing something that makes total sense as a false flag by people diametrically opposed to my stated values, but I'm totally not, so take me at face value, fellow goyim.
>I know this will be an embarassment for the cause I proclaim myself to be fighting for, and will provoke and enable further attacks against and restrictions on Christian-heritage whites, but acceleration, so worse for us is better for us, fellow goyim.

This. It's so fucking obvious.

>no goy it's the shills saying it was fake so you don't go along with the balkanization- I mean.. stand up for yourself

Desperate for what? Pointing out a company that has been shown to create false online narratives which was documented by (even) the NYT. Are you fucking retarded? Is this your first week on the internet?

The funny thing is is that they think that it will work. This could only work on actual scitzos and sub people with sub average iq.

Remember when you can't tell who's using who, just ask who gains. thats probably the fucking answer.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

who the fuck says "y'all"? This only shows up on Twitter fucking bot and NPC posts. Go fuck yourself.

Go back to top of thread where I told you that you would call me a schizo. I know that’s a word of emphasis for you guys but come on, just read!

>he was mossad
>source: mossad

Attached: 1552867648536.jpg (980x742, 472K)

That's what you are, a schizo retard.
At least you're self aware though

This guy knows, respec mi bludda big up ya self

>y'all
>This guy knows, respec mi bludda big up ya self
>HEY GOYS I'M ONE OF YOU!

Imagine not realizing that new knowledge is some intel agency shit. They’re even set up in Austin Texas with Alex jones (who also never calls out Israel) and appear on joe Rogan within the same week of each other! Give me a fucking break man. Their MO is shilling pro Russian interference, supporting official parkland narrative, etc. They fit in perfectly with the Debbie washerman Shultz crowd. Ironic that the Broward County (DWS county) kids visited Christchurch. Shit, you are probably working for new knowledge if anyone here is. I hope you get arrested.

>doesnt mention the JQ
>doesnt mention the Kalergi Plan
>doesnt mention the greatest story never told
>mentions the jews but only with a positive attitude towards them and the illegitimate state of Israel (inb4 mudslime,neither Palestine has historical rights owning the land)
>blames white men instead of the politicians and other important figures enabling it
>rather kills 50 people nobody knows who they are than an important figure if he's doing it in the name of accelerationism

Did I miss anything?

Lol it’s funny when ppl try too hard to fit in isn’t it? :)

Nice flag

Imagine guys, he mentionned jews in his manifesto.

Consequence, instant backlash against any jewish critisism, hate speech laws inthis way. He did it the good way by paraphrasing and saying "X".

Moreover, if the Manifesto was full of jewish denonciation, propaganga type, those paranoid Semitico obsessed would say "it's false" or "mossad agent" anyways. It's their response to almost everything.

Attached: 37712148_10215015962625189_5076215640914657280_n.jpg (206x206, 12K)

Fucking schizos man. They spit in a hero's eye.

The schizo shit is just an act. They do that because they think it makes them look less obvious here, when really it's just a massive red flag for anyone who's done at least the recommended 2 years of lurking time.

Y’all suck

>2004 Mossad OP discovered by New Zealand in Christchurch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
>2011 earthquake exposes Mossad operation still continuing
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
>Mossad hacks NZ police computers after they are forced to abandon van and housing used by operatives
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10739639
>Shooter visits Israel in 2016
>shooter Visits Islamabad 2018
>the same day of the shooting Islamabad chief of intel is murdered
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
>the same day of the shooting gaza is bombed
foxnews.com/world/israeli-ambassador-it-wont-be-quiet-in-gaza-if-its-not-quiet-in-tel-aviv
>shooter claims to be a friend to Jews
>Attacks immigration but never mentions the jewish organizations that are the cause of the immigration in the western world
>4 people arrested, 3 shooters on video, so far only 1 shooter identified and being framed as a loan gunmen
Yeah it was mossad you faggot and its painfully obvious.

Attached: Mossad timing - smoke and mirrors.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

NO NO STOP IT GOYIM!! PEOPLE WILL START QUESTIONING THE FALSE FLAG NARRATIVE. YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!!

Attached: 13572457569.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Whoa sound logic on this big-brain, can someone get this guy a promotion?

A little pasta to fight the shills. Use it well. Could be refined considering in totality it's contents have shut down every thread when posted. Is mine btw, and original replies are the linked replies.
#
#
#
#
Proves you're a peice of shit no matter what for even posting this as opposed to being out on Twitter or fb defending the people speaking the truth on this matter. That this is the result of an elite and political class that has repeatedly ignored the outcries against replacement migration while they openly enact. That blame for this goes on the media and academia whose stated goal is to deconstruct whiteness to Oblivion while simultaneously laying the blame for every single thing wrong in the world at the feet of white people just for existing. Those linked responses explain it best, I'm tired of typing and you fucking shills have blood on your hands.Hopefully more will sage this shit. It goes in all fields.

look here

some mossad fag started 3 threads larping as leaf. he started first one exactly 7:48 AM in israel, had lunch break he mentioned at ~13:20 in Israel and finished at 17:40 Israel time.
In Canad he would have to start in the middle of the night having lunch time

around the 7AM
and finishing around noon

See

Ever think that some people work 3rd shift retard? Or that most neets are nocturnal so they never have to deal with people??

Just want to throw it out there, Islamabad was where Osama was staying right? So was mossad protecting Osama (if it really was Osama)? Is Islamabad like the paki version of Broward County or Christchurch ie an enclave of rouge Intel agency ppl in foreign lands? Awans come to mind here... Christ wtf

dosen't matter whether it was a false flag or not spinning our wheels in inaction is the worst outcome
remember rules for radicals
push a negative till it becomes a positive if this was a false flag what reaction do you think jews want. none of us support more me wars and distancing ourselves from this will just let zionest's control the narrative and push for more me wars we have to control the narrative and make it work for us

That's kind of his fucking point and your numbers prove it. It's a dog whistle that let's him keep anti-Semitism out of a message for white unity and about love of whites

This freak has been shilling non fucking stop. There's good shekels being dumped on this board right now

impressive shilling effort

Fukken this

and before people say but he didn't name the jews
Robert bowers has been completely forgotten Brenton hasn't because he kept and air of aloofness with the jew subject

>hurr mossad has any reason whatsoever to damage the optics of this event
just imagine these kikes in their discords brainstorming on how to address the mossad situation

Drop the memeflag. We know heebs play both sides here. Show flag or you're shill using memeflags to discredit counter arguments as supported by shills

>"It's not mossad!" says the memeflag

Attached: 1552518333339.jpg (449x338, 15K)

Pakistani intel (ISS) and Mossad and CIA and MI6 are just regional branches of the same network of private army/spys primarily loyal to international business interests.

Mossad is one of the most powerfull secret service in the world (top 5), they literraly have secrets bases everywhere.

Brandon travelled all over the wolrd, Jerusalem is one of the most important city in the christianity.

Isreal bomb Gaza twice a week, Palestinian launch bomb or rocket every day, usual business.

Nowhere he claim to be friend with jews, he is just ok with them until they don't try to subvert.

When he say "X" he adressed the globalist, who are they ?

This false flag hysteria is dumb, Mossad can't be behind everything important.

Attached: Jewish humour.jpg (800x800, 37K)

no one does 200+posts shilling just one thing during 12hour workday with lunch break exactly at the lunch time in israel but 7AM in country he is larping to be from
and all he wanted to say that jews dindu nuffin and have nothing to do with obviously staged psy-op
so belivable

Kikes have every reason to play all sides of this except defending the attack as righteous and the eventual conclusion to not listening when the masses say it's not okay to replace their people and let them be slaughtered while they're at it. You won't say he was right that politicians not listening to constituents and antiwhite media and academia are the root cause of this. None of the shills can kill this argument. It's the truth, and all great propaganda comes from truth. Try as you might, this was a hell of a chess move and you heebs can't win this battle. Sacrifice your knight, or lose your king. Admit the truth, or die, these are your choices now.

Memeflag stop fagging it was clearly a mk ultra op, if whites were really “rising up” they’d be killing politicians and Jews not some muslim retards

Attached: 55 holy dubs.jpg (720x1480, 473K)

Its fucking Mossad stop getting buttfucked by them and accept reality

Mossad is clearly behind every terrorist group and ahs them in the payroll for theyr agenda ukraine alt rights groups included and they were in contact with brendon

look here
guess who is gun grabbing new zelanders as we speak.
remember david hogg?
remember senator feinstein?
they are funny bunch you all

Israel has been found out selling weapons to ukraine alt right group who was in contact with brandon what more facts you ened to know it was a mossad operation like all the modern terrorism they use people as tools for they zionist agenda

Attached: 1552944696196.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Implying Mossad cant lie and talk shit of themselfs to make it seem real...You know right they have a higher iq than you user something around 100+

No, the only side kikes are playing is whites as terrorists and more jihadism in retaliation. Not only do they get justification to shut down white nationalism, their archnemesis, they also get to kvetch some more gibs from the west to defend against islam. This is a 2 birds 1 stone event for them and they have absolutely no reason to question it.

Stop fighting me and start fighting them then. If we are on the same side (white people need to not die out) only cucking and attacking whites in any way such as decrying our righteous martyrs isn't he only wrong move besides this. Encourage kiwis not to give up the guns, not tell people it wasnt about fighting back against injustice and that they should just blame someone for taking their guns

Um..you're labeling it as an Israeli terrorist blaming whites. Something you know normies don't believe. How is it any better? Potato or intelligence operative detected

>don't fight back goy. you can't fight back goy. slander those who fight back goy.

Nice demoralization psyop you glow in the dark faggots. You were wise to push a conspiracy narrative here because the foilies will pick it up and run.

NVM. Logic was slow, you're a fucking kike. Literally saying kikes don't play both sides when everyone knows they fund both sides of every conflict that's ever happened if they're not sleeping on the JQ. Kikes benefit by keeping us divided fighting about whether it was them or not rather than stating the truth that it was about replacement migration and antiwhite policies and media. You're a fuckin heeb bro

It doesn't mattee if it was a false flag or not.
>If it was a false flag, it backfired. Instead of being free to push the desired anti-right, anti-gun, pro-immigration narrative, they are scared and trying to change the optics because THE FIRE RISES!!!
>If it was just an attack by Brenton Tarrant they are scared and trying to change the optics because THE FIRE RISES!!!

They cornered this animal and it is ready to lash out now.

THEY ARE AFRAID!!!

THE FIRE RISES!!!

Do you think i'm doing PR for normies here? I'm just trying to get to the truth. I see absolutely no logic through which this mutt and his act is in any way beneficial to us.

>thinks these incels could do anything but drool and dream about doing something positive with their lives.

Attached: kiwis rise up reeeee.gif (175x180, 1.35M)

>Am I anti-semitic?
>no

>names the jew

Man fuck I just keep thinking up gold to this comment. This kinda shit is gonna get your pay docked dude.
>I'm sorry man, that shit was rookie af even boomers know we lent to both the north and south in civil war and both France and opponents in the Napoleonic.
>-5 shekels has been deposited to your account

CIA bring most of the gun to the terrorist in Syria, it was to armed the resistance they say.

Lot of jew in Isreal came from Ukraine, it's normal for them to have link with an ex country.

And in Europe we clearly see an aliance between jew and right and far right group. It's because the left is already almost poisoined by the muslim intersectionality .

Jews hate muslim and ally whoever want to fight them.

And most of arab are just inbreed low IQ degenerate kinda withe. Who reproduce like rabbits. I think Brendan Tarrant, wanted to deal one problem at the time.

Attached: consangi.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>YES GOY LET US SLAUGHTER USELESS, IRRELEVANT CIVILIANS FOR YOU PLEASE DONT KILL ME

There are no good Jews. We all know this. This is the same as
>Israel #1!
We beat cuckservatives and Zionist WN with

Oh did you handler tell you that post was not good enough? So now you're gonna be batshit incoherent instead. What other side is there for kikes to play here? Defending white nationalism and looking out for them?

>I see no reason actually fighting invaders is beneficial to us
It isn't if we listen to cucks like you instead of taking it as a chance to go on the offensive against those who enacted the policies that caused this type of thing

You're not defending it tho. You're sitting there shitting on an act that did something to defend white people by ridding them of extremists that were training jihadis. You're attacking anyone who calls it for what it is as mossad. You're literally playing the side you're asking about

i'm just fighting kikes and their bullshit operations buddy. not my problem it offends you
you don't get white nationalist waking up to migration reality exact same moment when Israel needs distraction to bomb Palestinians...
it's just too much of (((coincidence))) you should know that by now
tell me when he starts shooting members of morgan chase directory board or other higher banking officials.
i will praise him like a hero