HAHAHA WTF IS THIS CRINGEY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=BUq8Uq_QKJo

New Zealanders explain yourselves. Also look at how many disgusting mutts there are in NZ. No wonder /ourguy/ Terrant tried to put a stop to these shitskins from breeding. Already looks 56% white over there

Attached: 094820482390490.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRsqZL7u9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4
youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit lmao

Attached: wtf1.jpg (600x446, 24K)

Do these retards really not see the irony of they themselves being a displaced people and how, as a result, the only thing they got left of their culture is this cringey fucking mating ritual?

Attached: Aussie Gasden.png (2000x1333, 200K)

Seeing whites doing this whacky dance is embarrassing

They're maoris retard

They think they're Klingons or something wtf

Are there any white people living in new zealand?

Man you are so right. Goddamnit I don't want the remnants of white culture to be some stupid shit like this nigger dance.

Attached: 09128390182.jpg (964x912, 60K)

>tfw in 2150 the dab is the only thing the remaining mutt whites know of their old glorious culture

Attached: 1542767430232.jpg (482x427, 70K)

there is no letter "s" in maori, so the singular and plural are the same, retard.

>tfw the white minority is invited to floss at sport events, marriages, and funerals to represent their culture

no one gives a shit nerd

fucking possessed people

muh enrichment, now all they need is some period blood art

Attached: xixtozstasa2lvob9jux.jpg (1120x1680, 709K)

Jesus that thumbnail.
They really don't have any self awareness do they?

Attached: 588.jpg (546x728, 53K)

Literally an ooga booga nigger dance

I love how they keep going for their dicks... that disgusting mutt on the left with the suit that has the pink piping... what a monstrosity

Attached: ElMonstro.png (1645x743, 1.09M)

Look at those faces, it's like they became demonically possessed doing their hakuna-matata dance. Disgusting.

Lol please do explain why anyone gives a fuck about the grammar of some random island tribe that got wiped out and only exists today as an unfortunate curio.

Attached: 1508488728458.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

What a bunch of fucking retards

Attached: CheetoValkHaHaHa!.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Leftist clickbait, essentially. Reddit loves this shit. The haka is overdone now. Imagine having your tribal history be used as a political tool by kids. lel

>They're maoris retard

Ok fag. But can someone redpill me on these Maori niggers? Who are they and where do they come from. They all look ugly and fat from what i have seen

they're Bionicles

SO MANY MEME POSSIBILITIES. PLEASE NO TERORISM THO.

Attached: 1551441033233.png (325x483, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JRsqZL7u9Ug

Dis is what a haka looks like in Germany.

WE TRULY LIVE IN A CLOWN WORLD.

Attached: 1552947415790.jpg (370x522, 51K)

Attached: csm_HK433_li_33c0f2f026.png (740x260, 127K)

the haka is so annoying and gay.

why is every part of maori culture based around violence and intimidation?

why do they have to be so big and scary?, the fact that they smell like hot garbage, rotten fish and cat shit is enough to scare 99% of people away.

Attached: 66faee713fee98931871dad55004c17d.jpg (462x308, 20K)

Humans were a mistake

Attached: 153047157415484.jpg (600x434, 23K)

What a thoroughly ugly people.

The dance is actually pretty lit when its done by the right people.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4

Because Australia is a hyper-deadly shithole and their main way to not die was scaring away shit around them?

>american can't process actual emotions

Me after watching that

Attached: AFCCA072-3641-4C97-AA61-0C4A2F4EC3A5.jpg (977x566, 64K)

Bro, we hire them to do our scaffolding. It really is that bad.

I hope Tracey see this post

Attached: file.png (361x333, 162K)

no its cringe all the way. i bet it was scary as shit 200 years ago when the enemy did it before the battle but now its just cringe

>done by the right people
>Niggerball players
try again sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM

look here

some mossad fag started 3 threads larping as leaf. he started first one exactly 7:48 AM in israel, had lunch break he mentioned at ~13:20 in Israel and finished at 17:40 Israel time.
In Canad he would have to start in the middle of the night having lunch time

around the 7AM
and finishing around noon

I'm scared by the thumbnail alone. I didn't know humans can stretch their face muscles that far down.

LOL

can you imagine being a maori and actually being proud of it?

just a race of big, dumb and violent creatures.
the 'greatest' part of your culture is pulling a retarded face and beating your chest like a gorilla.

a family of morbidly obese abbos passed out on the beach one day after drinking 200 VBs.
the tide dragged them out to sea and their fat allowed them to float across the ocean to NZ.
then they fucked some wild pigs and inbreeded for 500 years...

that's how maoris were invented.

Attached: 587568.jpg (399x388, 24K)

>Maori
Polynesian Island people like native Hawaiians, they're also good at rugby I guess
Modern Maori wish they had half the connection to Polynesian mythology that bionicles had.

>try again sweetie

Okay sure, I'll try again;youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc

LA

Attached: 345634567.jpg (548x407, 98K)

Attached: 1552692180449.gif (155x173, 948K)

>when you go on Jow Forums to get triggered

HAHAHA they already have a generation of basedbois with women doing the haka too now (oh soo progressive)...it ruins the whole fucking thing. NZ why are you guys are spreading your cheeks to oblivion?

Attached: 1335606039136.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

they came from the pacific islands and invaded new zealand around 1200 AD, they literally killed and ate the natives, probably why they're all so fat

Gentlemen, New Zealand has fallen.

if you think there is, or ever was anything based about maoris and maori culture, you are mistaken.

the entire maori race has acted as an extortion gang for the last 50 years.

they bully middle class white land owners into HANDING OVER their hard earned property for FREE by claiming there is 'maori ghosts', or 'ancient maori artifacts' on the land, and it belongs to the maori people.

are those kiwi niggers?

I like the part when the opposing team doesn't give a shit about them.

worse
maori

good god

Are all Maori women so masculine and fat, or just the ones in this video?

New Zealand was the last Pacific island to be settled by Polynesians, in about the 13th century. Same cunts as Hawaiians and Samoans. There is some indication that there were New Guinea natives in NZ already who were slaughtered and devoured by the Maoris. Against this possibility is the fact that ten foot tall emus called moas, and the 20 foot wingspan Haast's Eagle that preyed on them, still existed when Maoris arrived. It's likely that any previous humans would have killed them off.

all of them, they're just kiwi niggers, what did you expect?

my grandfather once saw a hot abbo girl at a truck stop in N.T in the early 1960s.

but as of 2019, no one has ever seen a fuckable maori, (or even one that will not make you vomit on sight)...

it is thought they may exist in some parallel universes, but it is not confirmed.

No wonder their men are breeding with white women. Who'd want to mount that?

same reason black men choose white women, nigger whores are fucking nasty

I would.
Imagine her going to work on your cock with that much enthusiasm.

Attached: VTsp.gif (473x200, 353K)

there is plenty of cute black/african girls.
but good luck finding a maori one.

Attached: Candace-feat.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Attached: Feed Me.png (644x696, 576K)

She looks like she'd bite it off and eat it in front of you.

Attached: bso-740496.png (480x600, 577K)

>do your nignog spear chucker dance
>*British grenediers fife and drum starts playing*

Congrats, you are now a colony

Indigenous girls < black girls < white girls

the haka is so fucking gay, why do shitlibs fall all over themselves to pretend that it's cool?

M16>AK47>(((AK74)))>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HaKa products

fug

Attached: 997BF9FC-6CA5-485C-B61E-068EB9287EB3.jpg (890x501, 49K)

good thing we beat back the savages eh?

Attached: Happy-USA-pepe.png (458x459, 377K)

What does this tribal dance even do? What ritual purpose does it serve to these people?

>Teeth scrape helmet

Attached: 13204590647093486.jpg (287x176, 9K)

New Zealand is the island where the Anglo put all their bastard mutt offspring they had with the Abbos. Maori are the posterity of this bastard mutt of a race.

Attached: Dahnald.gif (600x453, 384K)

Seems like cultural appropriation to me.

>whites

Supposed to intimidate their enemies.

Didn't intimidate a 16 pounder gun though eh lads

It's a war dance or something, mostly used these days to intimate opposing Rugby teams, NZ do this instead of a national anthem.

they are indigenous so actually no

candace is fucking ugly m8, she looks like that ksi nigga. You only like her because she 'btfo leftist'.

>New Zealand was the last Pacific island to be settled by Polynesians, in about the 13th century. Same cunts as Hawaiians and Samoans.

ohhh ok....but what I am really wondering is who are these Polynesian people genetically closest too? They look really weird to me. Like some kind of nigger, asian, spic mixture. I don't really know how to describe it. You know what I mean?

Attached: 1012830918312.jpg (636x640, 248K)

The haka is so fucking stupid. I know Maoris who even think the shit is over done and annoying now.

Attached: 1463975468223.png (420x504, 183K)

>plenty of cute black/african girls

Plenty? I wouldn't go that far. 82% of black women here are obese. Attractive ones exist, but they are a rarity.

ehhhhhhhh see what you did ther m8

candace lookin like a sunburned onion my nigga

Cannibal dance. I mean you guys do realize they were cannibals right?

Their doing it in fucking blue jeans and khaki shorts, white shirts and ties lol. These people are brainwashed sheep.

What's the message they're sending here then if it's a war dance? There will be retribution? Or are they even thinking the symbolism through.

I want to fuck a maori slut

New Zealand was one of Scotlands attempted colonies along with Canada that bankrupted us iirc. It all worked out though we joined with England then came back and pumped the natives a second time.

>Supposed to intimidate their enemies.

So why are they doing it for massacre victims?

>No wonder /ourguy/ Terrant
your guy, Schlomo, yep sounds right

its the "ooga booga complexion". they share it with native americans, native alaskans, maons, ect. surely youve seen people that look like that before? (usually obese and overly agressive)

intimidate*

Think it is just a load of bullshit now m8, you even have white kids standing there dancing like wogs in that crowd when 200 years ago their great grandpa was bayonetting those cunts.

Is this all their culture can do?

before games, retarded shouting dance with ugly faces
wedding ? retarded shouting dance with ugly faces
movie premier, retarded shouting dance with ugly faces
funeral, retarded shouting dance with ugly faces
terrorist attack, retarded shouting dance with ugly faces

kek, they overdid it so much that its just pathetic now

they are trying to intimidate future shooters wit there ooga booga dances