Is life harder as and ugly boy or as an ugly girl?

Is life harder as and ugly boy or as an ugly girl?

Attached: hltil.png (207x285, 55K)

How ugly? 4/10 is harder as a guy. 1-2/10 has got to be harder as a girl.

Dont listen to this incel
Is harder for girls

Attached: 1514436448_hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 78K)

Aren’t you a pedophile?

Where did you get that idea?

I am only 21 anyway.

I don't know.
>tfw 5/10 girl wouldn't reply to me on Tinder
What else did she want?

Attached: cbaf7a213a85454ed18de2551f88e31f.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Equal

Girls, the only thing they have got going for them is looks. You can be an ugly male and still achieve great things, women can't.

If you mean what I think you mean, which is who gets to fuck easier, then guys have it harder, but girls don't care that much about sex with random low value people, so it doesn't matter to them.
Ugly guys will complain about tfw no gf whatsoever while ugly girls will resent their shitty bf while wishing she could get someone she could make her friends jealous with.

About career I'd say it's equal because I think sexism and reverse sexism balances out, but it depends on the country really.

This
>ugly girls will resent their shitty bf while wishing she could get someone she could make her friends jealous with
incel

>tripfag agrees with me
Fuck

>tripfag disagrees with me
Yes!

Attached: 545.jpg (900x603, 72K)

Depends women's looks are everything if they are busted enough it is worse for them but anything beyond a 2/10 can get laid if they have a pussy.
Guys on the other hand we can be 5/10 and not get laid till some woman feels like cheating on her husband or we meet a girl who wants a green card on a trip to literally anywhere. So yeah. Hope this helps.

ugly women will never date ugly men

Definitely ugly guys by a long shot on the market.
I've known even my fattest friends from highschool become cam girls/strippers and have kids.

being ugly is hard enough as it is

Cute.

It's harder for ugly girls in terms of relationships, because girls care less about a guy's physics than the other way around.

If you're an ugly boi but confident, with nice personality and money, normal women will not give much attention to your appearance. Same is for girls.
But if you're ugly, have 0 confidence and also no real purpose il life and 0 money, then you're doomed. It may be easier for a girl since she can find some desperate beta that will take anything and settle with him, unless he is poor af.

Men literally date and love women with down syndrome. It's harder as a dude, unless you get good at something and even then people will still make fun of you and treat you poorly, not the case for women though.

>Is life harder as and ugly boy or as an ugly girl?
Life harder? This depends on what life.

>in the wild
Ugly girl is in a shittier spot. Her looks matter to nobody and she's a weak pussy that can't think to save her life.

>in civilized part of the world
Ugly boy got it worse. It's like being cursed with bad luck - no matter what you do, as long as your looks are involved, you always score less than you objectively should.

Being ugly is like playing on hard mode, regardless of sex. So get your shit together and get pretty/handsome. Nobody's stopping you.
>inb4 muh genetics
Yes they matter a lot. But can you seriously and with clear conscience say that you currently look the best you could? This is your pinnacle? I doubt it.
So what that you'll never look like a celebrity? As long as there's room to improve, you have no excuses.

Women consider roughly 80% of men to be below average attractiveness.

Men consider roughly 50% of women to fall in the same category.

Hope that gives some insight.

Attached: 1549499491931.jpg (2479x2249, 910K)

> Is life hard as ugly boy or ugly girl?

life hard as ugly boy and ugly girl.

Speaking of tinder I wanna use a pic and want judgement on it and my attractiveness level. Is posting your face on this board a bad idea?? Cant be any worse than /b/

Women, because women are stupid so even a "good life" is devoid of meaning.

Life is harder for men. Ugly is harder for women. But, even an ugly girl can find some unfortunate man to feed and shelter her.

If you are talking ugly as pure physical appearance. Well it's harder for women. People are attracted to beautiful people but women still value money and power over looks. Also the average man is physically more capable than the average woman so there are more career options. But that's just the genetic advantage all men have over women.