Why are people racist?

Serious.

Why are people racist?

This is coming from someone who used to be racist too. It's okay to hate obnoxious people, but if there's one thing I hate more than racism, it's people who use racism as a defense argument for whatever stupid shit it is that they're doing.

But genuinely, have I come to the wrong place to ask this question? Are most of the people that are racist online only racist because they can be, without repercussions?

Attached: g.jpg (1300x984, 174K)

Because niggers

Pathologization of ethnocentrism is just a ploy to legitimize mass immigration

Hire a black surgeon

I'll entertain this conversation when you prove to me that race is skin deep.

>if there's one thing I hate more than racism, it's people who use racism as a defense argument for whatever stupid shit it is that they're doing.
Saving the white race from genocide isn't stupid shit.

>be
>17 yo
>lived there for 1,5 years
>live in white neighbourhood
>life is great
>neighbors like to talk and walk around discussing about inviting you to dinner

FF 3 years
>change state
>living on a more mixed part of the country

>friend needs help
>gotta help him move in his stuff
>every part of the city is literal shit
>walking on the street looking to buy a pack of smokes
>nigger comes out of nowhere with a knife and take my cigs money

Attached: rageagainstall.png (300x309, 19K)

>have I come to the wrong place to ask this question?

Attached: 1569874561345.gif (300x219, 1002K)

pls catch grids from your nigger cock infested asshole

>Why are people racist?
>This is coming from someone who used to be racist too.
Pick one.

No, dude. What I mean is, say for example there's a black lady on the train. I tell her that she needs to stop talking so fucking loud on the phone. She proceeds to argue with me and after realising she's in the wrong says "Is it because of my skin colour?"

That's what I can't tolerate. To the point where I'd actually defend racism over that abhorrent behaviour.

It's taking every past injustice, injustice which society can make reparations for, but can't apologise for, and shoving it down the fucking toilet.

No, it's not because you're black, it's because you're fucking screaming over a phone call.

sorry, i got flustered

Because they want to be. You can't help it. If people want to be bigoted, it's their right to be so. There aren't many popular outlets for people to have racist opinions anymore either, so that compounds their frustration. To them, they are only believing in what is right. Also this isn't a problem exclusive to the right. Liberals are also very racist, seeing things in terms of skin colour way too much and hardly any help to minorities even though they say they are. That's a more complicated form of racism - infantilisation of others because of race. They have much explaining to do too.

Attached: 1550628885055m.jpg (1024x663, 97K)

>pic related
Earth is flat tho

Attached: A1319A9D-BDD1-4386-A5ED-F1CD54148F80.gif (500x225, 1001K)

Thank you for an actual answer. Honestly, it means a lot knowing there are still people on this site who aren't complete morons.

I agree with what you said for the most part. Everyone has a right to an opinion, absolutely. I suspected, and feared, that an outlet is the more notable reason for this abundance of racism on the internet.

I feared it mainly because that means that we aren't making any progress. Racism, or we could generalise it to a more "us" vs. "them" mentality, is just moving off the streets and onto the internet.

Crimes occur due to race, constantly. Is this repression of peoples honest opinions really the root cause?

I definitely agree with what you said about liberals. Although, I'd say that it's more extreme liberals that go so far as to infantile others. But it definitely occurs as is almost quite ironic.

"Here you go niggers, Earth is yours now."

If you used to be racist, then why are you asking? In-group preference is the most natural thing in the world. We are currently engaged in a massive social experiment to see what happens when in-group preference is no longer based on race. So far, it isn't going very well.

came here to post this
fpbp
/thread

The earth was never belonged to anyone to begin with though. Are you just trolling or are genuinely this dense?

Humans weren't the first living thing to walk on this planet. Countless generations of different species have inhabited the planet long before us. We are just a by-product of a reaction that occured in a hydrothermal vent located in the pacific ocean. It just so happened that luck was on our side and we've managed to survive to be these complex beings we are today.

The Earth never has 'belonged' to anyone.

Not racist but people should keep to their own, it's better for both our and their societies, we would have no issues with le niggurs if they all stayed in africa and they wouldn't have issues with muh whitey either.

Everyone jealous of whites, whites killing other races, other races killing whites, whites even devouring themselves from the inside out because of degenerate (maybe jewish) propaganda. It's all so tiring, it's almost like they want to go extinct. Whites will be the next native americans.

t. native american

>Hispanics
Because Latin Americans cost us a lot of money, serve to drive down wages, and make the US more like their shithole countries

>Blacks
Despite being 13% of the population...

Based and spacepilled

Attached: von_braun_space_station.jpg (560x419, 84K)

I think it's funny.

Attached: 1552865195824.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Maybe you need a less vague umbrella term. That's playing the race card.

an ever expanding definition of racism.

I don't want niggers living near me. They stink and bring down property value.

In reality if we removed culture, tradition and individuality altogether humanity could achieve so much as a whole, but we feel emotionally compelled to protect pointless shit like culture, tradition and individuality. But that's none of my business

Google crime statistics by race, if 2 out of 10 whites are bad for me compared to 4 out of 10 asians or 8 out of 10 niggers then of course I'll be biased towards whites, asians and then niggers. Simple risk/reward ratio, racism is just employment of logic.

compatibility issues, if a square peg doesn't fit in a round hole then you stop trying to force it in unless someone really wants it to fit then you will damage both the peg and the hole

Perhaps I could have structured my original post differently. I guess I still am racist, everyone is to an extent, right? Humans always look for the most evident value to blame, it just so happens skin colour is one of the most differentiating thing, among humans (other than gender and age).

No one can sit there and tell me they've never had a racist thought come through. However, the rational thing to do would be to contain it and find the root cause for it. Is it healthy being racist? To have resentment towards someone for something which they had no control over? Of course it is, it shows you're unhappy in your own skin as well.

So perhaps I am racist, or perhaps I'm not. But we can agree that there's a difference between thinking and communicating.

racism is a result of a lot of things.
usually things like brainwashing and propaganda.

it stems from Lack of knowledge of your racial identity
insecurities (notice most racist are scared that other races are "stealing their women")
lack of world experience (most racist are people who are poorly educated and have never traveled outside of their state/hometown)

it's pretty much a trait of weak people, there are VERY Very FEW successful racist.

Two groups I hate the most are racists and niggers

Attached: TrumpThumbsUp98.jpg (2000x3000, 625K)

Because people and cultures are different and many of those differences are not reconcilable.
Nice fucking memeflag by the way, pussy.

Globohomo please go.

You sir, are a faggot.

Too many of them are obnoxious asses, so my brain categorized the general patterns. It ain't rocket science, it helped humans survive for thousands of years. In America, expect to follow America rules. They consistently don't, so fuck them.

Being for freedom of speech, against race based policy, not being far left, judging people based on their actions and being an atheist suddenly became considered racist. I honestly dont know how it happened.

everything you wrote is completely backwards,
Gandhi was even a 'racist', fag.
youre obviously a yankee school kid whos never lived around an other race.

>In reality if we removed culture, tradition and individuality altogether humanity could achieve so much as a whole, but we feel emotionally compelled to protect pointless shit like culture, tradition and individuality. But that's none of my business

All your beliefs are a going to result in is a world where individuals are at the mercy of authoritarian governments controlled by bankers and corporations, without family, community, culture, religion, morality, nation or country to stand between the individual and subjugation.

Because people fall victim to the delusion of race, the idea that culture and race are intrinsically tied. they are not, though teh delusion of it makes it seem like it is. People are racist because they are told that everyone who doesn't look like them acts a certain way, and so to combat it, you must conform to what your race does. And many people do, when literally anyone can break away from that. People think race means something when it means nothing. Anyone can subscribe to any culture, so we should be looking for the best culture. As it turns out, that culture is oldschool American federalism (as we have discovered nothing better yet).

I was also a racist but now I am a speciest.
Most humans are shit and should be eradicated.

Attached: lol evolved species.jpg (960x561, 201K)

Because shitskins ruin everything, and I should be able to live without being constantly bombarded with their worthless bullshit. All shitskins need to be contained within their countries of origin.

Attached: 1552254055296.jpg (2048x2048, 910K)

Attached: 1552254025633.jpg (2048x2048, 998K)

Attached: 1552253996763.png (2674x3400, 1.34M)

Attached: 1552245592896m.jpg (964x1024, 240K)

Attached: pride.png (500x522, 118K)

Attached: 1544380115034.jpg (960x693, 59K)

Attached: 1547936547695.png (554x293, 238K)

Attached: 1544382413060.jpg (364x528, 52K)

Always a fucking meme flag. Enjoy your holiday, flaggot.

Attached: sage.jpg (1145x1952, 503K)

Attached: 1548765239968m.jpg (1024x865, 190K)

Attached: 1552600980944.png (297x259, 34K)

Unironically FPBP

Attached: 1546376486514.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Saved, ty.

Attached: 1524492711366.jpg (590x430, 41K)

People shouldn’t be racist, but should be antisemitic.

Attached: 1550752165555.jpg (1017x752, 324K)

You’re all wrong. Here’s one reason to be racist

Attached: 19595D60-13E5-4630-B257-CA9B6771D7EA.png (1120x2499, 505K)

Attached: 1551608347151m.jpg (894x1024, 217K)

Because few are capable of realizing that the world is dying, and the sun continues to tick towards its inevitable expiration that will take this planet with it

Unless we can escape this planet, humanity and the only vestige of sentient life that we know of are doomed to perish

Attached: death_of_the_sun.jpg (700x478, 258K)

Attached: 1549319215779.jpg (960x960, 230K)

Racism used to be caused by the fact we never saw another race, so when we discovered them we had prejudice like a red ant meeting a black ant they go to war

Now days, racism is caused specifically by the teachings of our racist history. If everyone forgot our history racism would go away, because no one would think anything weird about being different colors.

Ironically, it's teaching about our racist history which perpetuates racism.

Mostly because we’ve spent time around minorities.

Attached: 1538768456457m.jpg (1024x790, 119K)

Attached: 1543356210524.jpg (600x489, 36K)

This just proves that manlets are more likely to be in a wanted list.

Attached: 1551400702693.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Its a simple case of tribalism and social trust.
Different races dont trust each other to uphold the social contract.
As a result they cease social engagement with other races.
They feel bad about this because they know this disconnect is harmful to the other races.
Racism itself is a coping mechanism where they then use establisged racial stereotypes as justification for denying social engagement.
If there were no stigma about denying social engagement there would be no need to justify it and hence no need for racial stereotypes.
If people choose to engage socially with people of a different race that is fine.
If people choose not to, then that is also fine.
Diversity is not inherently good or bad and people need to just leave each other the Fuck alone.
The problem is progressives who feel their ideology is invalid unless everyone else subscribes to it.
As a result they will resort to any tactic to force people to accept diversity up to and including genocide to validate their ideals.
Tldr; genocide liberals

Attached: racestats.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Not gonna lie I used to be racist as shit when I lived in a black neighborhood as a kid. Then I moved to a richer area which has blacks, whites, and indians and now I fucking hate indians more than I ever hated blacks. I learned that people being terrible comes down to culture and not their race, because most of the blacks I used to hate were ghetto/hoodrats, while the ones I interact with at work are actually pretty nice and mostly hard-working and don't live off gibs at all. But literally almost every indian I've ever met except for 3rd generation ones are fucking awful, they are the ones who cheat on tests in college, constantly shit on people for no reason, act like slimebags at work, and are fine with scamming people at every turn.

Attached: 1552369687464m.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

Attached: 1538222424474m.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

because niggers and Jews ruin everything

Attached: 1537139682586.png (416x1000, 330K)

Attached: defunding.jpg (689x1024, 90K)

And here’s another

Attached: 64E60F95-3393-4FAE-BEB8-0A9723A3111B.gif (2970x2255, 837K)