The 'Normies' are becoming spicy

>My mom, a mild mannered boomer who would have voted social democrat as recent as 2 years ago, on the NZ shooting: 'I think it's a good thing if everyone starts shooting each other, maybe we can find a way out of this mess then. I also don't feel anything towards the victims'...basically embracing accellerationalism without probably even having heard that word ever.

>My Dad, a conservative boomer, who would vote CSU all his life, on the NZ shooting: 'When I heard the news on the morning TV show after I woke up, I had a really good laugh'

>But my 'normie' boss takes the cake (a middle aged, libertarian leaning guy): 'The shooter is a hero. But in my opinion he should have made use of the gasoline canisters as well'......how the fuck does my normie boss even know about the canisters, he must watched the whole live stream, and 'hero' wtf?

And then I come back to Jow Forums and here, I see a bunch of moral hand wringing and back and forth of, 'oh would anyone think of those poor innocent people'....Can someone confirm if the normies are going full edge lord and making Jow Forums look like a stale facebook group or am I going crazy??

Attached: 1531229432008.jpg (1417x1417, 219K)

here let give this totally true conversation I had with my mom and act out like its real teehee Jow Forums will love this

Why did you bump this thread?

believe it or not my parents said "it was damned time fucking muzzis"

Attached: 1543531875531.jpg (579x426, 33K)

This is why the media and our nannies at the shill agencies and "intelligence" agencies are so desperate to hush this up. Western whites are at a boiling point. They think they can hide it by portraying everybody as a libtard cuck on tv but it's just making people angrier.

No you're right.

Notice how he the shooter memed about fucking pewdiepie of all things.

Things are only going to get stranger as the world descends into absolute madness before the lifting of the veil.
Just remember that dirt people aren't people. It is written in all religious scripture, just misinterpreted on whim.

Attached: 1552806770836.jpg (693x390, 106K)

Nice larp, schizo-kraut. It gave me a chuckle. Now take your meds, your hallucinations got too intense.

Attached: pff.png (500x575, 31K)

I fail to see how how nomrie whites embracing/supportng what this guy did as a negative. Maybe they made a miss calculation.

You;re larping right? Like god damn.

All these conversations were real. About my Mom, I was wondering what in the world could have red pilled her in any form? The only thing I can come up with is she really likes to read online news articles and the comment sections where she has mentioned a few times how those commentators can be really funny and she chuckles....probably was red pilled by some memes, otherwise I can't make sense of this
This could make sense
I'm starting to think the shooter was more of a 'normie' than a Jow Forumsack even

truth hurts cucklord, doesn´t it

>things that happened
>reddit spacing
>reddit reaction pic
get fucked soiboi

IT was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

i was surprised by my parents reactions too
along the line of: "finally someone showed these assholes what their people are doing to us"

She has a child. She walks outside and sees what her land has become. She does not like it. It's plain as day in your cities. I have visited them.

As an American we do not have islamists other than Michigan. We have many different types of people. They all bow to the power of corporate greed and the dollar though, no real difference from one another, save a few who attempt to game the system.

No larp, this was all in the span of a day or two directly after the event during coffee talk

anyone who is saying "who would kill all those innocent people!" is either a shill or a 13 year old girl. pretty much everyone i know has it figured out by know. its only a matter of time until the jew is named and they will have to shut it down

Attached: we are intolerant.gif (245x183, 953K)

This. Only fake TV people feel bad for any of the "victims'

You havent been to chicago lately, have you.

My mother said more or less the same, "When I heard about it, I felt nothing."
Has joked about it too afterwards.
Everyone sane is thinking the same, whether they admit it or not, everyone is thinking "about fucking time that the shoe was on the other foot, let them feel fear".

Some normie fag I know said we should lock people we watched the video
Ffs mate

Guys at work were pretty gung ho about it but it's an aviation manufacturing job, and most of them are ex military. Surprisingly open about how happy they were about it and why, though.

Based. Im ready

For my mother, she was quite bluepilled in the past, but during her life she has seen the country taken over by these things, and 20 fucking years of them slaughtering people in the streets all over europe. It doesn't take much to red pill someone now, apart from to open their eyes when they walk outside.

and then everybody started clapping

There are about 10 million islamists in the US, saw the figure the other day.
The problem is, the US is so large that you don't notice them until they are right on your doorstep.

My mom has been redpilled for a long time. When the Christine Blasey Ford trial was going on and her lawyer was leaning in and whispering in her ear during testimony she said, pretty loudly, "Holy shit, look at the nose on that fucking kike." And this from a early 50s white woman who spent her whole life in the most liberal parts of the country (vermont, then DC)

One of the funniest thing's I've ever heard.

No, I haven't. I heard MS-13 is slaughtering the blacks and MSM is ordered to be radio silent on the matter. Rahm Emanuel has oversaw it. The gang database has been deleted. The culling will be complete in a matter of years as the blacks are pushed out. Then the deaths will die off, after the blacks have been forced out from fear.

The window is shifting.
I have a coworker who voted PD in the last elections and now he makes racist jokes constantly and sends me more Salvini memes than I send him.
Some older boomer colleagues were openly debating that it would be good to have a dictatorship again.

Sometimes I think we're actually winning a little too much.
I just wanted the niggers to stop flooding in, I don't want a full blown fascist comeback.

Have you not noticed normalfags saying things like "about time" and "they do it to us"? Because I have. Maybe they don't say it to you because you aren't white.

>And then I come back to Jow Forums and here, I see a bunch of moral hand wringing and back and forth of, 'oh would anyone think of those poor innocent people'

It's just shills, angry muzzies, and JIDF (ironically) pushing the Mossad meme to shit up discussion, just like those inane 9/11 disinfo theories of CGI and mini-nukes.

Agree, most people dont feel anytrhing towards the event or support the shooter. Strange reality when muslims are getting HARD REJECTION everywhere. I wish every country could treat immigrants the same way CHINA treat MUSLIMS.

True, much bigger than you would think. They keep their head low here in the states and do not raise too much of a ruckus. I assume this is on purpose. Their representative in the congress could not help herself though, right at primary time too.

This fucking German kike has been shilling for Tarrant since day 1 of the shooting.

ANYONE ADVOCATING VIOLENCE CAN BE ASSUMED TO HOLD A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD, AKA, AN INTELLIGENCE AGENT OR LEO

SAGE SHILL THREADS
REPORT SHILL POSTERS

Shitstains with no consistent principles are just kikes without the ability to subvert. They make me sicker than any commie fag.

I'm friends with a lot of liberals and normies. My fucking gay roommate didn't give a single shit about New Zealand and brought up the stupid climate march. A fucking Nazi, which should be his worst enemy, shoots fifty sand niggers and he acts like they had it coming (which they did). Nobody I know gives a single shit.

Attached: 1509917996339.png (1049x1013, 614K)

yeah, pretty much a similar experience for me with my Mom, but the funny or insane thing is this: I don't know if the same people would actually vote a right wing party during elections. They say this off the wall shit, but then their actions are simmered down it seems to me. The normie mind is a mysterious thing

Yes, boomers in America are anti-Islam.
That was the reason why they voted for Trump who got this talking point from god knows where … maybe from one of the Orban articles in the daily mail around the autumn of 2015

It has been shown time and time again that they only keep their head low until their numbers or concentration are sufficient. Kill them off before they reach that level. If you think spics were bad, muslims are like demons trotting around on earth spilling black ooze that corrupts everything they touch.
Good luck.

I drove through there ONCE and made a mental not to always go around chicago if I try that way in the future. I've never been more scared of my car breaking down in my life than when I was driving through chicago

Based. My mother really hates Muslims, and my dad started laughing when I showed him the footage with Doom soundtrack over it (he used to play it).

Muzzies have been killing us for hundreds of years, and most recently for dozens of years. It’s time the brave and radical among us start fighting back.

Or from people who don't live in a Sharia hellhole where shit talking online isn't a crime.

I've been in a great mood since the happening. Been watching the video right before I go to the gym to get pumped up. Thank god there's still a few uncucked white people left. Martel and Sobieski must be spinning in their fucking graves.

Once the shitskins are gone, things will calm down because there will be no need for it anymore.
But italy needs to be rid of every last shitskin as soon as possible, same goes for all european countries.
Thank fuck you have salvini.

this

yes we know Germans deep down want to burn this shit to the ground

Thanks!

Only one normie I've seen was upset, but I soon fixed that shit.

Notice I felt my mood was lighter while out today, and seeing shitskins on the streets. I felt as though some of their unwarranted arrogance had been kicked out of them to some extent, however small.

Or maybe people whos tired of mass migration, stupid leaf.

>hi cancuck scitzo

I'm an assistant at a middle school in California. Holy shit these gen z kids are ruthless. They were just joking about it and saying how the terrorists finally got a terrorist attack on them.
I blame Pewdiepie for most of this. The kids love that guy. They also love allot of these right wing e-celebs like Lauren Southern etcc

>thinking any of this is new
fucking kids these days

Boomers will just have to accept that they won't get their retirement. If you import too much (((cheap labor))) you will cause civil unrest and if you don't import (((cheap labor))) the declining birth rates will make paying a meter maids 140k a year pension untenable and cause civil unrest.

Attached: hatebus2.jpg (1280x827, 154K)

fake and ghay

>he hasn't actually talked to other people

I was under 10 years old the first time I heard my old man, a very devout, religious person that rarely gets cross, dryly suggest on the current middle eastern conflict at the time, “One day, we’ll kill them all and let God sort them out.”

My grandma was convinced he was a glownigger because he travelled the world with his job at a global corporation and had a military background. Shit was always popping off six months or less after he visited some shithole in Africa or Asia.

this is why i think that the msn and whoever is doing this whole conspiracy shilling bullshit to do damage control. the whole thing woke uo too many sleeping whities and now they just cant let go of how great it feels to have a raging hard on

I think a very large number of normies are just not interested enough or intelligent enough to really have their own opinion, they just go with the flow and with whatever seems the most legit party at the time.
Lega Nord was a fringe party just 3 years ago and nobody took them seriously, but now that they're the ones with most traction it creates a positive feedback loop where people want to vote them because everyone else wants to vote them, even if they don't really care about any of their caimpaign points.

>also literally all Italians are secretly racist, they just don't want to say it to avoid drama
"I'm not racist BUT" is a national meme at this point

America does not need to worry too much. They'll never out breed our other minorities. Our other minorities have zero issues fucking them up. America is relatively hardened because it is not and has not been a homogeneous society. Islam won't take over here. It's just a matter of demographics, they're not even going to be allowed in here. Things will go bad in your countries far before they get close to high numbers here.

>ANYONE ADVOCATING VIOLENCE CAN BE ASSUMED TO HOLD A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD, AKA, AN INTELLIGENCE AGENT OR LEO
What a fucking joke, anons have been advocating violence here on a daily basis since 2011

It is not fucking "reddit spacing" you retard cunt nigger, it's using PROPER LINE BREAKS. Fuck off and kill yourself.

They were definitely looking a bit nervous on Saturday

Some sources on ms13 slaughtering Chicago blacks plz? Never heard this.

My family and extended family also seemed completely unfazzed by this and they are all left-leaning. It was unexpected, but I guess most people in the West have more build up anger towards muslims than we believe, it has been two decades of non-stop islamist terror attacks after all.

Attached: 1523333102245.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Fake and homosexual. If we stop giving away money to people just for coming here, advancing automation will provide all the added productivity necessary to pay out those pensions.
There's a shitload of jobs that aren't getting automated simply because the people who do them can't be laid off without causing a national shitstorm.
As those people get old and retire, these jobs are getting gradually automated and the productivity remains the same even though there's less people working.
I'm not just talking about manual labor, there's a ton of 45-55 year old office workers who just do menial shit all day that can be almost entirely automated away with a couple weeks of work from 1 or 2 people. Open application A, copy the code, go to external site B, input it, copy some other thing, go to site C, make sure it checks out with fields X Y and Z and press OK back on A's tab.
That shit is easy as fuck to automate.

I don't buy OP conversation, but a muslim I know bring up the shooting with me, and I said shit like "it was bound happens" and "they're doing it to us every other week, so it's not surprising one of us wanted payback" and he had nothing to say. To be fair, I also said stuff like "the guy is a psychopath obviously", so I wasn't cheering the dead muslims kids, but still I find interesting he pretty much agreed the guy reaction was expected.

Christchurch here

Nearly everyone I talked to when the city was on lockdown was watching the video and reading the manifesto, no right wing either.

from foreigners to lefties, and people did not respond hyper emotionally, it was strange, it was like they knew deep down it was about time.

Some have even said he did the right thing but found it hard to accept because people dying.

Things have really changed here bros. acceleration works, you don't have to kill people. but damn that shit changes people overnight.

Attached: 1539273149958.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

I told my 64 year old zionist boomer father that the media definitely wouldn't be saying the same things they do after a muslim terror attack. He felt the same way.

I'm not a bloodthirsty savage, I don't enjoy seeing people die, but I'm glad at least that there are people who are willing to sacrifice their lives and freedom to make their voice heard.

Personally, I blame the crooked politicians that stole our democracy from the people and sold it to capitalists, then proceeded to silence the people with
namecalling (racist, sexist, islamophobe, homophobe), the most moronic form of argument there is, while implementing unpopular measure after measure until the political temperature began to boil over into violence.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

>be me
>bean, parents are emigres from El Salvador
>dad comes from military family, brothers removed commies and he spied on them
>mom was from a culture equivalent to the WASP culture in the US
>both are vehemently anti-communist and distrust non Christians
>dad just laughs when I tell him a bunch of hajis got wasted
>mom says something along the lines of “what goes around comes around”
>mfw

I also killed a haji just to watch him die when I was fighting for Israel, my extended family share similar sentiments

>inb4 I have 2 go bak

Attached: C1D3D096-1620-40B0-91D2-F0ACD12349AD.jpg (678x381, 34K)

Nope. That's my job and most of these gen z kids are right wing. We've had a few meetings at the school on how to curb the right wing influences on these kids but they love the e-celebs and we can't really do anything about it. The world is changing.

Get the the fuck out

>"I'm not racist BUT"
same here

Its the same in norway, my friend showed the clip to his mother and she was like its not like it wasnt due, ive had 2 normie friend ask for download link, shit i didnt even download it i just go here or 8pol.
Im actually feel kinda bad for the victims but i also acknowledge this was just a matter of time.

>shit that never happened

your picrelated kind of sums up how my dad talked about this topic during small talk. His mood was elevated like his favorite football team just won a Bundesliga match. The Tarrant event was an emotional carthasis for some normies like i never expected

sorry senpai, at some point we will have to employ the scheme from Logans Run and kill everybody that reaches the age of 30.

Based. You krauts are sensible, just a little autistic at times.

Become a luddite mate. Automation will destroy our souls.

> when I was fighting for Israel

Errrr.... wut

And they are breeding like fuckin rats......

>Become a luddite mate.
>put yourself out of work mate
There's a reason why I know all these jobs are getting automated.
I am the one who knocks, so to speak.

Only the retarded inbred ones are. My neighbors a 60 something year old physicist from palestine with 0 kids and no wife

They're concentrated in Michigan and Minnesota and I guess Lewiston, ME to a lesser extent. That's where all the Swedecucks moved when they settled here.

I work in tech and hate it. I'd rather be a serf tilling fields, but I'm also an ungrateful faggot.

>America is relatively hardened because it is not and has not been a homogeneous society.

False, we were 90% white until 1965.

Take a sweep on where and how long before we get a copy cat?

I'll take USA in 4 weeks. Mostly due to access to guns. And a love of shooting people.

>I see a bunch of moral hand wringing and back and forth of, 'oh would anyone think of those poor innocent people'
Those are government shills.

All the normies I know watched the stream in its entirety and they all thought it was funny.

It’s not like I was fighting for America when I was in the military

You can only fake it for so long, my dad being a minister was appalled by the treatment of Assyrian Christians (one of the oldest churches in the world) and the worlds silence, you can imagine the righteous fury he feels when everyone expects us to feel bad for Muslims whenever they get their comeuppance

My wife said;
>They do terrorist attacks all the time, user! It was coming sooner or later!

>Haha, he referenced Spyro? No way! That's -crazy-! He's my hero just for that! (she's a huge Spyro fan)

>I work in tech and hate it.
It all depends on the office culture and how you take things.
Our clients are usually pretty fucktarded, never have clear requirements, change them all the time etc, but the office environment is fun and we take it in good spirits.
What's a total redesign of a crucial part of the process 8 hours before it gets deployed in production, among friends?

Last week there was a total crash of a key system (not operated by us) which is a single point of failure for one of the applications we operate - the entire system was down for all users.
We spent the morning looking at the error count chart and betting on how high it would go after each refresh, kek. It was going up by thousands every at every refresh cycle (5 minutes).
Everyone was laughing their asses off.

Nobody dies in the end.
It's all in your mind.

My whole family including myself are spics. I've heard, "They do it too" and "It was only a matter of time" way more than you'd think.

the fuck? laughing_dr_kleiner.jpeg is not reddit

Same, Fuhrer Trump gives us the freedom to bantz

>Not wanting Fascisma
THE WORLD WILL AWAKEN.
THE COUNTRIES WILL STAND.
THE (((ENEMY))) WILL NOT POISON US ANYMORE.

Hey I voted Lega... HEIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR MATTEO SALVINI!!

My dad is a Boomer, a meek and mild turn the other cheek Christian that hates what illegal immigration has done to the Southwest US where we are from. He also thinks Muslims are incompatible with the West. He doesn't want Muslims or illegals in America but he'd never in a million years advocate violence. When he heard about the shooting he said he shouldn't have attacked people at religious services. That seems odd to me because he didn't completely denounce the attack, only said attacking people in a church was wrong.

When he found out the mosque was the recruiting center for 2 Western jihadists he justified the shooting by saying when the government fails to act the citizens must. I never thought I'd hear him say something like that.