While everyone is distracted with the latest human dysfunction...

While everyone is distracted with the latest human dysfunction, everyone seems to forget that the planet's ability to sustain human life is literally falling apart and that absolutely no country, political view or economic system is even interested in correcting this, let alone actually doing it. If you think brown people "replacing" whites is bad, you don't even have the worldview required to begin to conceive of the worst of what's to come. And it isn't just absolutely coming. It's already begun.

The problem right now is that the majority of people talking about any problems are middle class whites who are comfortable in their living situation and who are basically bitching about one form or another of microagression. But if things keep up the way they're going, the worst dystopian fiction will seem like paradise compared to what the world becomes. Ignore the priests of futurism, techno-utopianism and "the end of history" and who claim that the world is always getting better and always will. They are wrong and Steven Pinker rapes children.

And don't think for a second that you'll escape to another planet. You won't. If you can't even take care of this one, you're not equipped to create totally self-sustaining ecosystems on a foreign planet. Ignore the lies of the futurists. This is the only planet you're ever going to have and if you don't stop destroying it, you won't have it much longer.

Attached: Elysium LA.jpg (1920x795, 762K)

>No Evidence

The evidence is literally everywhere and you've been told all of this for 30+ years, retard. Humans are causing a mass extinction event, water pollution from agriculture is off the charts, overpopulation is eating the world. I understand you're paid to post this, but the truth is bad and needs to be acted upon.

what the fuck are you talking about just plant some potatoes

>I understand you're paid to post this
what? post proofs nigger

I think this post will be proven wrong in the future and the human race would have colonized the rest of the milky way including other galaxies.

Of what? Name something that ISN'T going to shit. If you deny things as basic as "humans are causing pollution" or that we're in the midst of an mass extinction event, no proof will satisfy your bosses making money off of this.

You're free to be delusional. But I think it's obvious I was right all along. Cancer can not cure cancer. I've wasted my time once again.

they say this dumb shit since the 60s.

>muh peak oil
never happened
>muh global warming, Ice age uuuh I mean climate change
never happened and never going to happen

and who the fuck cares if millions of pajeets or niggers die?
nobody.

Attached: 1497123946926.gif (240x228, 858K)

>the end is in sight
SWEET RELEASE

Attached: sharsahelLaugh.gif (300x300, 221K)

The venus project promotes a resource based economy where every resource is measured, scarce resources used only when necessary, using mostly solar, wind, water energy ect.

Yes, and clearly the world is so much better since then. You seem to forget the 60s is when shit got so bad that environmental protections were created because Nixon thought the people were going to eat him. The government has successfully repealed a great deal of them and is continuing to do so.

>never happened
Actually, it DID happen and right around where it was said it would. Non-traditional sources dominated forever after.

>muh global warming
You fucking imbecile. This takes decades to show up. But it's not even something I mentioned, so I'm not sure who you think you're quoting.

>and who the fuck cares if millions of pajeets or niggers die?
nobody.
You've completely missed the point, grandpa. There are TOO MANY humans to start with. That is the entire problem. You can never breed your way out of the problem that too many humans caused.

Well, at least you're correct there.

The Venus Project, like all stupid techno-libertarian ventures, is literally nothing more than a scam.

We actually ran out of reliably distributed resources a few billion people ago. We've been cutting corners ever since. The cost of that is self evident, particularly with regards to food and the environment (actual environmental complications, not global warming). People who fail to understand this make the issue about space to live. It's not.

See India and China? That's your future.

>would somebody please think of the weather

Attached: 1551325996566.png (342x333, 11K)

CO2 is not pollution

Attached: CO2_not_polluion.png (1096x1070, 85K)

plants love more CO2

Attached: tres_grow_faster_More_CO2s.png (1916x1022, 1.3M)

Which is why the planet is greening

Attached: greening_of_the_earth_from_CO2.png (1003x850, 477K)

Liberals are the real threat to the climate.

Attached: we_all_die2.png (1752x1254, 60K)

Spot where I mentioned the weather.

Where did I bring up CO2?

>Yes, and clearly the world is so much better since then
yes it is, we have computers everywhere now. which is a good improvement.

>Actually, it DID happen and right around where it was said it would. Non-traditional sources dominated forever after.
no it didn't, we used up like 5% of earths total Oil reserves, everyday they discover more and new ways to get it.
Oil isn't running out anytime soon.

>This takes decades to show up
nothing will show up, some years will be a bit colder, some will be warmer.
nothing will happen in the foreseeable future.

>There are TOO MANY humans to start with.
in India, Africa, Asia
nature will balance this soon so not a global problem.

Everything is fine and will continue to be fine, keep crying bitch nigger.

Attached: 1365540704889.jpg (195x214, 7K)

Man, you fucking fossil fuel shills are so well-trained you're ready to argue with people who never mentioned your job.

should be more worried about an asteroid hitting our planet and killing everything within minutes rather than when Arizona is getting beach front property.

Attached: 1544225494283s.jpg (133x250, 5K)

Don't worry, everything is going to be fine.

African and Arab lands will starve to a sub billion population combined. Asia and Russia will butcher it's own at unheard of rates. India and Japan, and other first world nations will constrict, yes times will be tough. But as the rest of the uncivilized world disappears because they couldn't figure out how to build and cull the world around them, despite western democracies attempts to kick start them for the past 70 years, the tension and threat will fade. First world nations will then be free to fill and exploit those lands, spreading Christianity, and the right way of life. Creating larger civilizations than ever dreamed of by any back water pigmy native still struggling with black magic, and failed ritual.

Don't worry, everything is going to be fine.

Again, shill, nobody mentioned global warming except the fossil fuel shills in this thread. And no, posting a girl's ass does not make your point for you. God damn you're transparent.

Continue having an argument with an opponent you made up itt though.

>Don't worry, everything is going to be fine.
>go to sleep, go to sleep
No.

>Creating larger civilizations
The problem is not the collapse of civilization. Civilization and it's continued abuse of the world is the cause of the problem to begin with.

The planet dies in 25 years.
No race will survive it.
go see cool animals now while you can, they wont survive either.

>The problem is not the collapse of civilization. Civilization and it's continued abuse of the world is the cause of the problem to begin with.
Where did daddy touch you? This is where the abuse problem began.

weather changes all the time. We are currently 2.5 millions years into an ice-age, last ice-age was 100 million years. Adapt of die.

Are you a bot? Man if anyone ever doubted that this place was full of bots, all they had to do was to view this thread. An assload of spam bots arguing with an imaginary opponent, while posting girl's asses.

CO2

Global Warming

Climate Change

>*clap* HUMANS *clap* WILL *clap* ADAPT *clap* YOU *clap* FUCKING *clap* RETARD *clap*
This literally isn't a problem

I don't WANT to adapt to the world being a filthy ruin. I want the planet to stop being turned into a giant dumpster fire.

The planet will cleanse itself. It’s a living Organism, or a biometric computer system. It will always be your lust for greed and power that creates a rinse and repeat. A mockery of a sham, a sham of a mockery.

>you've been told all of this for 30+ years
No. Thirty years ago, it was global cooling. Nobody bought that bullshit. So then they rolled out global warming. Nobody bought that bullshit. Next, climate change (so I guess you don't actually have to demonstrate anything). Nobody is buying that either.

You need to fire your PR firm.

I want whites to carry on living.
I don't care if we rape the world to do that.
Humans will survive, which is good enough for me

>I want whites to carry on living.
In a dumpster.

For the last time, moron. Read the thread. The only ones who even mentioned global warming ARE YOU SHILLS AND BOTS.

I never realized an ass could be a smuggie, but I've been inspired.

Attached: fucking morons.png (712x498, 35K)

You're literally shilling for population and industrial reduction when the only places having that issue are Africa India and China.
If you would like to propose that we clense those places with hellfire then be my guest, but dont as white people to stop breeding or advancing to get a solution to a problem they can't fix.
Go kick a chink in the nuts if you want a solution.

The first world consumes more resources than anyone. And much of the third world's consumption exists to feed 1st world markets. Repeating a lie endlessly does not make it true.

Kek, fukkin saved

We also innovate and produce more environmentally friendly solutions than anyone else. If the aforementioned areas weren't full of literal apes we wouldn't have this issue.
Again. Go sterilize a third world country before trying to cripple a first world one.

its not though. just stop feeding the worthless idiots with gibs so they go back to a decent number. i meam of course china.

>We also innovate and produce more environmentally friendly solutions than anyone else.
This is mostly a myth. "Green" technologies actually encourage greater consumption because of human psychology. This has been shown multiple times. People use more electricity with more efficient light bulbs, more gas with hybrid cars because they think they're free to waste it now.

Attached: george strait.jpg (1900x1885, 2.83M)

Our so you're saying consumerism is the problem now.
Sure I'd agree with that to an extent, but you can't fix that by the measures you've proposed. That's a cultural problem not and industrial or economic one.