Women are attracted to bad boys. How can I act like or be a "bad boy"?

Women are attracted to bad boys. How can I act like or be a "bad boy"?

Attached: marlon.jpg (1200x968, 117K)

No they aren't. Stop making this same retarded thread over and over again.

Leather jacket, aviators, a general disregard for everything she says and who she is as a person. Oh, and she has to be 19 or younger, because anyone worth banging grows out of that shit after about that point. gl.

If you're physically attractive enough, you can be the antithesis of a bad boy. But that antithesis gets a bad rep cause that often manifests itself in being a lame, wet 'nice guy' simp. You can be a gentleman, and I don't mean in the meme sense (you know, ugly, ill-groomed fucker in a hat with 'step away from m'lady' shit) but as in that reserved, stoic confidence, being kind in place of cruel without being a pushover, showing strength in not bullying those weaker than you, etc.

No, women like men who are challenging to them.
A guy who does nothing but agree and affirm her is BORING TO HER.
That's all there is to it.

Smoke

Crack
Rock

Stop giving a fuck ande become more self-centered

truly never give a fuck about them

Women see through guys like that. We just think you're pathetic.

If anything the only type of women who likes the bad boy really only like the look or they want to be the one to "fix" him.
Go for the look, be confident, and don't give a fuck about what others think of you.

Ok cuck

Going for a badboy/rockstar look today

Attached: 1541354513845.jpg (540x960, 41K)

>Women are attracted to bad boys. How can I act like or be a "bad boy"?

No they don't you dumb incel.

They're attracted to the confidence and the attitude.

>How can I be a bad boy?
Said no bad boy ever

Just stop giving a fuck about what people think about you and do whatever you want

I reject your premise. SOME women are attracted to bad boys but most are not

Some women. I like intelligence the most. I find it hard to hold a conversation (a meaningful one, that is) with most guys

Funny, I have the same problem.
Never had a meaningful conversation with a girl my age in my entire life.

You look like one of them.

Attached: drive1.jpg (2247x1771, 428K)

That's me, and it doesn't get me laid

Attached: 2ae.jpg (484x593, 109K)

It's a forced meme from /fa/ that is literally posted again and again by the same person. Although your pic has made many rounds on /fa/ too.

No, what they actually want is a strong, self-assured man who doesn't turn into a whimpering, begging submissive doormat at the first sign of female attention. You can be strong and still be a good man, that will make you appealing to the well-adjusted women you'd actually want to be with.

You can be a strong, self-assured selfish jackass (bad boy) and it'll definitely get you laid, but it appeals to women who are already very damaged, or just very immature. if that's what you want, go for it, I guess

just learn from the master, Brando.

that white clothes look is literally pedocore

Start doing cocaine, have a drinking problem, and get into at least one fistfight with the police a week.

Agreed, but autists love the movie Drive so when they saw The Goose wearing it they all wanted to cop it