Did you really not see this coming?

If you’ve come here to this hellhole with some intention of talking to Nazi, you are so mentally retarded that you will never understand what is happening. It’s going to keep happening, and no amount of thought policing is going to stop it. Every 18 year old kid you threaten with actual decades of prison time just for viewing reality is one more snow flake on the branch that already broke for one shitposting Aussie. The forced diversity experiment is not working. This is going to keep happening regardless of how much you suppress speech.

There are many people here, that understand what I’m saying, but also cant stomach what occurred. Because its irrational, did not accomplish anything but create rage, and feels exactly like an ISIS attack. It is an actual white terrorist attack. It is frightening, because its something a lot of people knew was bound to happen. Not because of sites like this, but because it was inevitable. Do you honestly believe if you destroy the last few corners of the internet with free speech, that everything is just going to get better? Its going to do the opposite. This shithole is a pressure release by glowniggers. Cause glowniggers are at least intelligent enough to know that without one things would hit the fan a lot quicker.

Trump was another big pressure release. But he’s so disappointing that he cant even keep people chill for another 2-6 years. The more crazed are already lashing out. The happenings here on out can only get grimmer. If you keep coming back, I’ll be around to call you a faggot

Attached: 1488996665388.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Attached: 1552950129619.jpg (807x1400, 747K)

I agree but maybe they want tensions because we’ve never been closer to exposing the true nature of the world

Yeah pretty much

>Every 18 year old kid you threaten with actual decades of prison time just for viewing reality

no no, for SHARING ILLEGAL FACEBOOK CONTENT

that facebook is avoiding taking responsibility for

you jocks getting off sharing mass murder are as sick as mark Zuckerberg

get a life. go outside. go live fresh and be good.

all you lot have done is barf about this latest, because its all you've fucking got.

as for your free speech - to talk actual garbage online - you already get it for free

>I WANT FREE SERVICES ONLINE TO TALK CRAP
>WE SHARE TERROR AND GET OFF ON IT
>WAH WAH WHINE WHINE

fucking parasites fuck. off.

Based.

To take us down they have to use the state to enforce it. Moderators, Police, Government suppression, censorship, revocation of luxeries (going in your nice car to starbucks to then go watch a onions marvel movie). That threat is what they think will keep us down. But they forget 1 thing, you can silence us but the will and hatred ever grows more. The more they silence us, the more our will to discard them all from the earth ever grows more. People are going to become so polarized in the next 2 years, this country won't live to see 2030.

Attached: 1494394434204.jpg (2048x1024, 139K)

Nice.

Attached: best of pol 2355.png (1033x199, 47K)

calm down bruce.

>no no, for SHARING ILLEGAL FACEBOOK CONTENT

Fake and gay

This. It is a pretty big thing, the collected red pills here could never have been shared and known about in such a way before. It is a database of reports, info, observations and analysis from hundreds of thousands of all different ages from all different countries. People in all kinds of professions, with differing interests, and yet they all lead to the same conclusions.

We've seen just a peak at things behind the curtain over the years. Its why this kind of stuff feels like water off a ducks back at this point. The bigger monsters are so much scarier

The fuck is wrong with you man?

b o a r d o f p e a c e

b o r e d o f p e a c e

bored of piece indeed.

Works pretty well in China. Right-wing populism won't survive this decade.

Attached: unhcr.png (421x120, 8K)

Everything seems bad. Plant trees.

Attached: terrydishes.png (317x246, 107K)

>tfw the God of Hellfire is apprehending perpetrators and casting them unto clefolozhe

just go the fuck back evil

Attached: 1552942548698.gif (382x498, 490K)

The Chinese are called insects for a reason

Attached: 1550533632940.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>Right-wing populism won't survive this decade.
Oh shit, thanks for that laugh man. Once you start banning the "populism" of one political side, the guns come out. Guess which side has the guns.

Just because a large number of people reach a conclusion doesn't make it the correct conclusion.
A large group of people can reach a seemingly "correct" conclusion yet still be wrong because the complexities required to reach the actual correct conclusions are beyond the grasp of most people in the group.
A lot of the "red pills" posted here fall victim to this and lead people astray.

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

Closing Jow Forums will unironically be the best thing to happen for everybody involved. The genie has left the bottle.

Attached: 1550782529470.jpg (1600x2400, 454K)

So you want be to go out as light up shitskins? You don’t have to tell me twice!

Perfect wife

>sharing illegal content
"Objectionable " is the legal term. It is a very vague term and can be interpreted any which way the political wind blows.

>China
Nigga you need to read some basic political philosophy, to paraphrase Machiavelli, free people are hard to conquer and rule because they will always remember the ancient privileges you have taken away; and will willingly destroy you for that which they believe is their birthright, a people who never had freedom to begin with are easy to rule over. The west does not have the will to act as China does, it cannot implement Chinese policies, it will blow up in their face at the first sign of cracks in the hull

The military has the guns. To think that American gun laws can counter the state is a weird delusion, probably coming from NRA.

Attached: peace.png (1200x1200, 28K)

>the military isnt going to schism and take things to the next stage

Attached: 1470360594951.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

Oh there it is, "the government has drones and bombers and tanks and nukes".
And the thing is, they no longer have a country the instant they decide to use any of them on their own population.

Just saying, private gun ownership will never have a political significance. Unless the state is already gone. You'd need guerilla support from another state to start a civil war.

Attached: yinyangbunnies8.jpg (236x236, 9K)

tl;dr
I just come here cause it makes me laugh a lot

Very nice

And the state is fucking gone the instant it turns its weapons on its population. Do you really think people will accept their opinions being outright illegal because your globohomo ass though it was a good idea?
You severely underestimate people.

OP is wise and doompilled

for all newfags here:
we are not the good guys.
because being the good guy is completely objective

Attached: The master Plan.gif (414x232, 3.8M)

>Closing Jow Forums will unironically be the best thing to happen for everybody involved. The genie has left the bottle.

CAREFUL what you wish for

Attached: Flaschengeist.jpg (960x676, 38K)

Your opinions will never be illegal. But your platforms will be gone.

Democracy, dude. If the majority think hate speech should be limited, it will be limited, and the military will be behind it. No rouge Internet troll can change that.

Attached: giger_tarot.png (300x479, 228K)

If you sincerely think that, you're even dumber than I gave you credit for. Good night, dumb fuck.

>No rouge Internet troll can change that.
you shouldnt underestimate people that dont have something left to lose but something to gain.

Attached: 2000px-Playing_card_spade_4.svg.png (2000x2500, 83K)

you must be joking - look how untidy her room is

Yeah that's why democracy sucks

Attached: 1545630333167.gif (250x263, 213K)

Two sentences in and I had to stop reading from cringe. Why the fuck do you feel the need to subject us to your NEET supervillain monologue you total faggot

Attached: everything is proceeding.gif (275x176, 1.54M)

This attack was Jewish though

1:1 odds that's a woman

Eh. The fuck do I know.

Attached: based.png (776x499, 728K)

Attached: cystic Krassenstein.png (980x549, 1.14M)

Yeah exactly, what the fuck do you know.

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

Attached: 1540356169388.jpg (640x540, 129K)

Yes, Jow Forums dwellers will post angry tweets for a week and then hopefully go outside.

Attached: giger.jpg (340x536, 46K)

The retarded fuckers on the left turned the west into the largest powder keg the world has ever known. Now they are throwing Molotov cocktails in an attempt to stop it from going off. They have no idea the hell that will be unleashed on the non-western world when this shit goes off. I spent so much time fucking warning people I knew on the left, but they refuse to believe the reality they created that's right in front of them. All I can say is that at least I tried to stop the storm brewing and they rejected my warnings. Now all I can do is watch the show.

Attached: 1552350247253.jpg (264x191, 4K)

Fashionably late is a thing.

Attached: why so angry white people.png (884x1254, 555K)

You do realize that white + brown will also lead to brown people breed out?

Attached: un_peace.png (300x255, 20K)

just another breivik.

Maybe. Breivik was 8 years ago. How long of a gap do you think the next one will be?

This is not true at all. Black people do give each other shit about who's more light skinned, but the 1 drop rule is not just a white mans racist lie. They identify with each other over real whites first. Once the whites are gone who knows. The lighter ones with the slightly higher IQs will probably try to kill the others. It will be a meme debate of 23% vs 24%

Their tank weapons are only useful for demolishing an entire city. But at that point they've lost an entire city that was paying taxes.

That's why they need to disarm us. No cop wants to enter our homes. A police state requires more than just fighter jets. It requires boots on the ground.

Are you seriously saying new races won't appear as history goes forward?

Attached: picasso.jpg (1214x574, 777K)

>I spent so much time fucking warning people I knew on the left, but they refuse to believe the reality they created that's right in front of them

There's no denying that it's a stunningly beautiful lie

Attached: Snowglobe.png (576x467, 344K)

this post to you by cazadores© añejo- fear the deer![tm]

>No cop wants to enter our homes.
not to mention, cops trend right-wing/pro-gunz in the first place.
so does the armed forces. "The Army" isn't a single person, it isn't an elected body. It consists mostly of young right-leaning men

If they do, they'll look like that pic.

If the real power players get their way, they will move onto some human/tech hybrid. They'll have whatever weird brown horde they're left with as slaves. I'm not sure what you mean. New races as in what? Like 10K years from now? A couple more generations and what I put forth really isnt insane fantasy, not sure what you're on about.

No, no one was singing ballads after Brevik, senators weren't defending Brevik, normie tier boomer conservatives weren't supporting Brevik.

This guy spoke to something deep and elemental in human beings that comes from seeing an enemy tribe in your lands attacked. Brevik did not.

>Did you really not see this coming?
I don't have precognition so no.

take some meds

Attached: 1527024705493.jpg (480x252, 11K)

>doood democracy, doood
Democracy is mob rule and the mob itself is ruled by our enemies. The global and corporate run press controls them, the education system (long since fallen to the long march through the institutions carried out by the marxists) controls them, the state (long since heavily lost to its corporate backers) controls them and the anti-white media machine controls them.

Attached: 1552842758537.png (499x640, 151K)

There is no such thing as a "pure" race. Just delusions from a sick century.

Attached: peace_justice.jpg (466x466, 26K)

also breivik shot whites

I'm just saying that race is something constantly in fluctuation. It's nature.

Attached: yinyangbunnies7.jpg (231x231, 8K)

Whites were mixed with Mediterraneans and Asians for thousands of years.Before that they were black.

Our races are like dog breeds. They just want to feel attached to patches of land and myths about people that died ages ago.

Quit being such a faggot Bruce.

Its evolution. Each race adapts to a place and a lifestyle. The genes are mutated to adapt.

When you mix a race you mix the genes. If the mix is passed on it, eventually it becomes a race.If the person mixes again then its a new mix.

Thats how every ethnicity was made, either by mutation, mixing or both.

Myths...lol
Anyway I can dig up where my ancestors died

Some stayed the same for a long time some only mutated a little.

I was manly talking about national identity. Most people can dig up their ancestors.

Shits weird
When my daughter was like 9 she told me she had a dream that we are going to have to fight the devil. But not, like a physical fight.

Niggers, I swear
Kek... some of you guys are sick though. Shes a kind loving woman

Lets call 211 for you grandpa

jews need to = 0

user. I know this feel. Talking with leftists on fb today took too much.
"But DRUMPFFFF!" is all they can think.
They dont realize what they have done.
I dont want bloodshed, I think most of us really do not.
I think most of us want a world that is good.
But that is not reality. It is heart breaking.
Their conditioning is seemingly unbreakable.

Attached: 54413276_2318562504867833_2978936299429298176_n.jpg (842x960, 68K)

Gr8 b8 m8
2/8

Attached: blessed-are-the-merciful-for-they-shall-obtain-mercy-matthew-12920721.png (500x1138, 77K)

>The forced diversity experiment is not working
ya, if only disgusting fat fucks, incel's and autist's, would just kts the world will take a step forward.

stay out of the way cluck. Jesus would have you whipped for being a whore of Satan.

Well why wouldn't that matter? I cate mote about the genetic stock than boarders tho

Imagine thinking that's who it affects... . If anything those people are safe

> to start a civil war.
not to start one, but maybe to maintain one if it doesn't get resolved quickly.

Attached: 1539473126439.png (2051x525, 68K)