Who's Jewing who?

I have been starting to wonder if the conspirytards are the fucking inteligance buros doing damige contol.

They rely on shitty evidence, copypastas and literally fake news.

uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2019/03/18/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel-apartheid-state/
jewworldorder.org/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel-apartheid-state/
voiceofwadi.com/10494/new-zealand-australia-or-israel-where-is-the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings/
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

SAME FUCKING ARTICLE WITH OUT SPECIFIC SCORES

Attached: ladda dsdssdsdsned.png (800x764, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are shilling against Brenton.
They don't want people here to have hope and the will to fight when necessary.
They don't want his manifesto being spread.
They want you to think everything good is actually bad and done by your enemy.

Attached: shillspambots.jpg (1683x880, 651K)

Imagine shilling so hard you're attacking people who don't go along with what the officials are saying....You're calling skepticism being a shill. Do you understand how stupid you look from the outside?

What officials?
Didn't you see the livestream and read the manifesto? You can find out literally everything about this shooting for yourself, without relying on thid party information.

do you agree with MSM narrative of the lone wolf, white supremacist channer ?

You tell me
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

>Didn't you see the livestream and read the manifesto? You can find out literally everything about this shooting for yourself, without relying on thid party information.
I have. It's bullshit. Zionist bullshit.

Attached: 1527778427434.png (784x439, 307K)

i think this too. i even have a theory that they actually trained him etc, noticed how the vid gives everybody a ragin boner and realized that thats not gud because you need yoir goyim calm and limp. or it was all real and he is super based lad. either way we are being told not to do that which he did, even though that is the only possible way to fix what our great leaders did to us for the last decade

What in the manifesto was it that made you think it was a fabrication? I have read it and could not find anythig that hinted towards him being a deep fake

>Trained him
Actually plausible, to be honest.
He's a pretty good shot.
I don't think there's a way to get that good at it without any special training.

Jew

MANIFESTO = FALSE FLAG

Lone wolfing aret going to get us anywhere, we nead to organize and get smarter.

So writing a manifest makes him a fake?

It's obviously damage control, they keep attacking it as a false flag and shill their theory with copypasta and spam threads, yet the strongest evidence for a false flag is that the guy was calmed so therefore he was a trained Mossad agent, fucken lol. The shooting makes (((them))) nervous because they know there will be copycat shootings.

>we nead to organize and get smarter.
honeypot bait

>we
zozzel

False Flag Formula #1: Drill at the Same or Nearby Time and Place

False Flag Formula #2: Foreknowledge

False Flag Formula #3: Eyewitnesses Have Conflicting Accounts

False Flag Formula #4: MSM Quickly Name and Demonize the Patsy

False Flag Formula #5: Patsy Has No Military Training, Yet Shoots Extremely Fast and Accurately

False Flag Formula #6: Patsy Gets Killed, Drugged or “Suicided”

False Flag Formula #7: Shooter Leaves Manifesto

False Flag Formula #8: Evidence Gets Conveniently Destroyed

False Flag Formula #9: No Obvious Motive for the Mass Attack

False Flag Formula #10: Immediate Calls for Gun Control

False Flag Formula #11: Fake “Victims” = Crisis Actors

False Flag Formula #12: “Victims” Get Killed Twice

False Flag Formula #13: Families of “Victims” Have Elite or Acting Backgrounds

False Flag Formula #14: Families of “Victims” Show Little to No Emotion, and Even Snigger and Laugh

False Flag Formula #15: Families of “Victims” Receive Millions in Federal Payoffs

He seemed calm and that I think is the reason he had sutch good acurecy.

Brenton understood that.
His accelerationism strategy is what could cause the push for organized fighting, NZ government is already showing its true colors, already arresting people from sharing that video and soon they'll ban guns there too.
That might cause people to fight back

Just being calm doesn't make you a great shot.
I've tried shooting a gun before, and I was terrible at it despite how calm I was.

the NZ shooter went to pakistan with an israeli stamp on his passport, how does one even?
>pic related

Attached: nokikes.jpg (1079x974, 128K)

1. Whats up with the meme flag?
2. yes, I was arguing with the german

OP are you retarded?
Look at the first poster in your thread.
A memeflag encouraging white men to go kill people.
Gee wiz I wonder if he's a shill

Attached: takeyourmeds.jpg (498x385, 17K)

I use memeflag to avoid the autists who like to say I'm not white

Who do you work for?

A. Mossad

B. VICE News

C. Share Blue

D. CIA

Pick one.

Judging by board history it seems legit

He was calm because he knew no one else would have a gun.

Prabably