We NEED to stop using the term "Red-Pill"

>Hahaha, Dem Libtards and trannies just got redpilled with FACTS!

>Never realized the term for being awakened "Red Pill" came from two Jewish transvestites who made a Ghost In The Shell/Serial Experiments Lain knockoff whilst giving no credit to the original material!

Best we stop using this word from now on! :)

Attached: Wachowskis-FB.jpg (1200x630, 151K)

I mean, "telling the truth" is a bit of a mouthful

Should I watch rail or dex first

nani za fucko?

Their idea for the blue and red pills came from Kaneda's jacket.

>"Red Pill" came from two Jewish transvestites who made a Ghost In The Shell/Serial Experiments Lain knockoff whilst giving no credit to the original material!
none of your English makes any sense, please translate into a different dialect of the same language, preferably *not* zoomer

I thought they went crazy after they made the first Matrix movie. Good fuckin luck getting rid of a meme thats so ingrained in the board culture though.

Attached: bong-o-clock.jpg (480x361, 30K)

It's just awkward using the term Red-Pill from a shitty movie from these two! We need a new word! It makes me want to swallow a bullet!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Stop being stupid.

The trannies didn't invent it, the concept comes from the comics.

Also, lurk more faggot.

They stole it from Total Recall.

Didn't it really come from Alice in Wonderland?

Yes but you know as well as I do that the Red-pill term is from Matrix!

It's from Total Recall.

Yea okay buddy sure!

Who cares about where something comes from. If its good, use it. If its bad, discard it.
Not using something thats nice because you dont like the person who made it is retarded.

eat me

Yes, because there is nothing retarded about picking up sayings without knowing who made it and it's original intentions!

Redpill is from Dr. Mario, newfags.

Attached: flat 750x1000 075 t.jpg (750x1000, 40K)

In modern parlance, they were (willfully) subjected to "sissy hypno" from some dominatrix.
They're basically /b/ incarnate.

actually it was only the computer geek guy that did this, and he even went to dominatrices before the first movie

the weird thing is about his brother

>Ghost In The Shell/Serial Experiments Lain
That's now how you spell The Invisibles you weeb piece of shit.