Just grind in your twenties and when you’re 30 the women will come bro!

>just grind in your twenties and when you’re 30 the women will come bro!

Just fucking stop. You are lying to so many anons with this cope. Female hypergamy never stops.

Attached: F4A6E70D-107B-4A4B-8650-A1ADFD47557E.jpg (399x384, 19K)

you’re telling me you can’t score 18-22 year old pussy as a 30 year old man with shit tons of money? you must be fucking obese or deformed

I was a virgin until 27, been in a relationship for nearly 3 years now just be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. Make sure you diet and lift.

and by 30 you'll out-compete the younger guys for the 20 year old

>caring about women

This is only true on the assumption that you grow up and learn to take care of yourself by the time you're 30

Women are a meme, play video games and shitpost on Jow Forums instead.

Attached: 1552683235375.png (1080x1920, 471K)

If you can't score pussy in today's hypersexualized society then there's just no hope for you.

It's all wrong

Men mustn't be wasting their time trying to appease to women

Our society is sick and turned upside-down

Sex should be something natural and passive a man gets for being a good, productive, noble man that serves the collective positively.

Look at men today...beasts of burden controlled by their genitals, the sex who was once the stable, virile element is now the phallic, depraved, lowly pussy beggar.

Sad.

38 here, user. I busted my ass in my twenties, got married. She divorced me 6 years ago because she met some faggot who was into burning man, which was more fun than being the wife of a loser who works 60 hour weeks to buy her a house. Now I have a house I've paid off, no family, and a dog. Don't bother with women. If I hadn't got sidelined on a marriage I'd have my house and a couple rental properties by now instead of a drinking problem and crushing agoraphobia.

even if you do 'grind' and also workout a lot and work on yourself, if you are actually redpilled then you will be well aware that the majority of women are garbage, and won't care anymore.

that "fuck bitches, get money" quote is best understood not as literally fucking females and getting money, but rather about disregarding females and getting wealthy.

women for the most part are useless, and vapid. they are a distraction.

I'm not saying to not get your dick wet now and then, but when you make pussy your sole focus and goal, you're doing it wrong.

you should focus on yourself and 'grinding', not to gain women, but to get yourself financial freedom and build the life you want.

same thing for working out - you should do it for yourself, not thots.

>Sex should be something natural and passive a man gets for being a good, productive, noble man that serves the collective positively.
I prefer just finding a submissive woman and taking it whenever wherever and however I want because that is her only purpose.

yeet

implying they have money at 30

Jesus brah...

FUCK this world

FUCK the people who took over our government and subverted all our institutions

Destroying marriage has to be the most vile thing (((they))) have done

if you think it was any different at any point in human history, and that women threw themselves passively at men for being "a good, productive, noble man that serves the collective positively" - then you're delusional.

Thats exactly my point

But theres no such thing as a "submissive woman", user

The feminine element is naturally submissive, while the masculine element is naturally virile and stable

A masculine, "strong" (penis envious) woman is just a perversion of what is natural.

The point is, in the past you wouldn't give sex a second thought - it was just a consequence of existing as a productive member of society, you would get married at some point and would bang.

so sell your house and get the life you want. invest in property and/or flip houses/apartments. you're only 38. stop being so down on yourself and blackpilled.

life is what you make it.
you can still be a boss and succeed.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

It's not that people are lying the perspective is different for everyone hence why some people just "Be yourself bro" because that's all they had to do

Incel-lism is mental illness

good post, getting pussy isn't even hard if you're decent looking and can maintain a conversation.

But chances are you have to use a condom, after i broke up with my ex who i never ever used a condom with, hooking up with other women was always a disappointment because your hand will always feel better than a condom.

>The point is, in the past you wouldn't give sex a second thought - it was just a consequence of existing as a productive member of society, you would get married at some point and would bang.
Fair point. At the risk of sounding like a degenerate I'd encourage people to look into the BDSM community though. There's a lot of depraved shit there but "50's housewife" is a pretty common fucking fantasy. Plus it's just fun to slap a woman around a bit before you fuck her.

>I have a drinking problem because of some bitch

idiot

>But theres no such thing as a "submissive woman", user

based on this ridiculous comment, and your other post that I replied to, it is clear you have zero experience with women.

also:
>in the past you wouldn't give sex a second thought - it was just a consequence of existing as a productive member of society, you would get married at some point and would bang

again - you are delusional.

if you genuinely believe that at ANY point in human history, dudes didn't try to get laid and bang sluts outside of marriage, YOU ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

keep believing that until now everyone around the world was "noble" minded and "never gave sex a second thought".
you haven't got a clue.

I'm not sure if it's sad or hilarious.

They didn't throw themselves at men, you absolute tool

But what happened back then was Christian monogamy, which means one man to one woman.

Contrary to the society we are heading to, where 20% of the men get 80% of the women while the rest fight for scraps.

condoms are boner killers.

if only STDs didn't exist.

If you want sex just go to thailand.
Literally that simple.

again - all through human history it is no different from how it is today. the top males got most of the women.

you really have a naive and deluded view of humans throughout history.

30ish year old married to a girl in her 20s here. It actually gets easier once you have a career plus it isn't a meme girls like older men. Get a useful education, exercise not for vanity but health, and go to church then good women will come easy.

The reason for there being so many disgusting succubus-like Amazonian women in the West is because of propaganda, hormonal imabalance (shitty food, anti depressives, poison in the water, birth control, etc) and the smartphone. The smartphone made it so women have literally unlimited dating options.

By the time most chicks these days are 18 they've gone through atleast 10 cocks. Their innocence is gone, their femininity is destroyed. They become soul sucking litch queens after having all their occitocin fucked out of them.

I've scored pussy but what I cant score is a waifu that isnt a complete back stabbing thot. I've even unknowingly cucked a guy before because the bitch didn't tell me she had a boyfriend. Women simply do not give a fuck about your heart whatsoever which is why I dont really give a fuck about them. They expect you to bend over to impress them while they're talking to 5 other Chad's or betas on their phones. Fuck roasties they're trash I just wanted a waifu

Attached: 1552589489800.png (181x178, 53K)

nigga they had tinder back in the 20th century XDDD what u on' wyboy

They didn't, because polygamy was illegal.

Yeah, the 20% of men could cheat on their wives with some other dudes gal, but that isn't comparable at all to what we have today.

Back then there was basically no such thing as divorce in the modern sense of the word, most men were getting married and having white babies and there was no smartphone/(((instagram))) to destroy monogamy.

It's only true if you aren't a loser. You have to amass capital or high end professional status. The downside is you now question what your partner is attracted to. You, your things, or your status.

It's not that hypergamy stops, if you grind your early 20s well, in your late 20s you become one of the stops on the carousel.

>he didn’t have a female best friend his entire childhood and then married her when you both turned 20
BETA

Attached: D96B9342-02A2-49C9-865F-EFF66A3015AD.jpg (500x500, 36K)

I'm sure the 4/10 roastie you ended up with was totally worth the effort. Have fun tasting the hundred dicks she has sucked.

Your appealing traits are as follows:
>18-28: Young, energetic, flexible. Can sneak in to fuck cougars or married 30 yo women any time of day and week. Young girls also like romping with you for this reason. But you might have an easier time with older chicks.
>28-45:If you take care of yourself you'll be a sugar daddy who can net literally any woman now, or appeal excessively to the 18-28 yo girls who have a fetish for older men.
>45+: You aren't getting laid except by geriatric women unless you have tons of $$$.

sauce me on the song senpai

>get submissive GF
>spank her ass bloody if she so much as talks to another guy
>she gets off on it
You can't even say they don't deserve it.

Attached: eyUZExV.png (600x550, 193K)

Only if you're not chad.

Attached: 6U3WjvF.png (1337x400, 70K)

imagine worrying about roasties

Attached: 1541734292148.jpg (615x1053, 64K)

>again - all through human history it is no different from how it is today.

No, all throughout history you're main way of getting a woman was either finding one in the center of your peasant village, or traveling abroad to other peasant villages. You talk to not only the woman, but the family of the woman. Any self respecting father didn't have a whore for a daughter and if they did they would DISOWN THEM OUT OF SHAME. If you slept around, it wasn't hard to find out. If you cheated on your loved one then guess what? Society would blame you and not your loved one. Now, all you have to do is jump on tinder and your car that can take you anywhere. It is in no way the same, there's no coherency to it whatsoever.

Being both mgtow/incel or fuckboy is for fog-minded retards.

Both are unproductive extremes, and just an unfortunate manifestation of daddy issues.

Yeah, there are thots. But, by not finding a descent woman to spend your life with, bond with, and have a family with, you're not doing yourself a favor.

Just rationalizing your lack of quality relationship with the opposite gender, through half-ironic memes, won't make your happier. Incel fags.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO BECOME A CHAD.

It's that easy.

But I'd imagine condoms feel better than herpes

How can you idiots not train and keep your women in line? I dont get it.

>the ending of dwarf fortress
am I missing something here?

>would ask his gf's dad's permission to marry her
That's why you're an incel autist

I just plan on getting an Eastern European mail order bride.

If I'm going to get divorce raped anyways, I might as well get a few months of young white pussy while I can.

Imagine your testicles exploding and then dying of silicon poisoning

Ghost rider in the sky, I think

She never played it. (there's no real end to the game except losing)

Attached: question mark 13.jpg (500x675, 101K)

Based

he deserved it honestly I hope he suffered

That's the joke.

right, but is it a real article that someone wrote about a joke tweet or is the whole thing fake?

big iron

>being a slave of lust

Not even once.

Attached: Confucious.jpg (800x1000, 109K)

>Train and keep your women in line

How can you not get it with no fault divorce being around?

What are you doing or not doing to still not get laid?
I've lost count of the amount of partners I've had at this point.
Eventually you get bored and play around with which type of relationship to try because the fucking aspect becomes routine, or get really particular with a fetish.
Women are easy.

>just grind in your 20's
>not marrying girls when they're in their 20's
And you wonder why things aren't working out for you. Cripes what a terrible thread.

Attached: 1540260149064.jpg (394x399, 36K)

She posted it unironically, not realizing. A fellow woman barked and clapped like a seal. Both of them belong in the dungeon.

By the time I was 30 I had 4 kids and a mortgage
Totally missed out on the whole getting much pussy faze.
But the truth is that ya gotta grind everyday for the rest if your life if you are going to be anything other than just another bum shitting up our sidewalks

Women are easy to mold during the honeymoon phase. Shove those red pills down her throat and make her truly believe divorce is not an option, make her understand how evil and selfish divorce is to families and children.
And spank her whenever she gets uppity.

This guy gets it. Women are mentally weak. You can mold them however the fuck you want if you know what you're doing

god dammit, Urist

You can't. All a woman has to do is request a protection order. A threat doesn't need to be established with proof other than the woman's word. This will accomplish the following
>You get no notice
>The police will come to you
>Under your supervision, you have 15-30 minutes to get whatever you need from your house
>You are then not allowed to go within a set distance of your home
>If kids are involved you can be barred from seeing your kid

You have not been tried of anything at this point, not arrested, no due process in court. You have now been deprived of your house and most of its belongings and access to your children (maybe you get cucked supervision with a social worker)
Hopefully you got all your important documents from your house. Also that mortgage with your name on it still needs to be paid, as does the bills. Hopefully you have friends that can suddenly and without warning let you crash at their place. Would be a shame if you weren't living in your hometown and you were quickly racking up debt staying at motels or a new place. Getting your day in court can take months to unfuck your situation

>Just keep your women in line bro! What can go wrong?

>allowing your woman a phone that can call anyone but you
brought it on yourself

Why are you whining, betaboy?

>They expect you to bend over to impress them while they're talking to 5 other Chad's or betas on their phones.

Tinder in a nutshell
Fuck these bitches

See
If you pick a shitty women thats on you.

Just make enough money to pay scorts. I fucked this one on PIC last week.

Attached: 02.jpg (888x441, 66K)

What's the new Backpage?

Narcissistic sociopath detected

Your comment is dumb as fuck.

I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 19. Made it through some tough years but took her virginity and kept her from going the way of the thot. Now she's redpilled and loyal as hell. Burning up your twenties for a few shekels is a kike meme.

Busted. It's honestly a benefit in today's society.

90%of women I meet are narcissitic sociopaths.

Why do you think they're so successful these days? Never forget their rightful place though.

Attached: bare-ass-spank-21-73.jpg (977x682, 50K)

I don't want those slags.

Pretty much, women expect men to be jesters for them at all times. Otherwise you're considered boring. These hoes are exhausting and aint worth it.

yeah how dare he point out that our biological imperative to have a family leads to a healthy and fulfilling life, fuck this goy

woman detected

can confirm it is a lie
t. 37 year old

thank you but does anyone have a link to the remix? forgot to save

I never post in these threads,-
But i cant lie either, 35. Never had any relationship to speak of in my teens or twenties. Minimal interaction with girls. They always went with the assholes or liars and thats true because i knew them. iIve actually grown to despise them(Girls) more over time. But i don't blame them, they choose whatever the deem most likely to succeed. But they have shit prediction algos. Personally I was way to bland in my younger years anyways, not that they ever cared much to correct me or help me.
Pretty much the most successful amongst my friends, although i sense that business work is making me 'harder' as a person. Now i have some money, which i have used to get Invisalign and Lasik done. Done some stock investing, but its mosly yoloing. Atleast it's fun.

It dawns on me, that i have no interest in pursuing the rat race for the rest of my life.
I'd rather be a hillbilly who married his high school sweetheart than running around presenting charts and chasing girls who'll never settle anyways.

See ya all on mars some day!

This is true. Sad.

Likely. They just can't keep their mouth shut. You gotta find a better use for it to keep them quiet. IRL being told something like that is almost like a pickup line. They feign disgust but then you talk about what you do and before you know it they're wanting to leave early with you.

Women are trash. Improve yourself, they cant improve you

best post in the thread