Who else here /yellow tree car freshener/

Who else here /yellow tree car freshener/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 4.24.40 PM.png (1874x984, 1.5M)

I wanna learn how to shoot magic shotgun shells that don't do anythting to glass.

Attached: 1544048310530.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

nice quads, fellow faget

Attached: 1552579041511.jpg (500x500, 36K)

I use Febreze because I'm not a terrorist

yeah i guess he's shooting blanks and the whole thing's just staged. Fuck you conspiracy tards are autistic.

Attached: 844.jpg (501x435, 95K)

yeah what the fuck was that about, noticed as well. The side window isntantly popped though, and i think the people inside also didn't get blanked

the whole thing is a hoax. That's why all the shills can do is call you a schizophrenic is you do so much as question anything.

You can see where the bullets left the window. Front windshields do not shatter like regular glass you stupid fuck.

Vanillaroma. Smellsgoodman.

you missed the first shot which takes out the hole he's shooting through you fucking brainlet.

good autocorrect there mate. I don't think it was a hoax btw, i wanna believe the memes to be true plesae

Kek. So why didn't you show what you're talking about to disprove what I've said? Because you're a shill.

> i wanna believe the memes to be true plesae
Dude. Mossad. You fucked up big time. The onyl thing you should believe at this point is that Humanity is uniting against zionism and you can't win.

Front windows are designed specifically NOT to shatter while side windows are to allow passengers to be removed if need be

The side windows in cars are supposed to pop like that you stupid fuck because people need 5o get out of windows if they are trapped. That is why on some emergency car hear they have tiny little points that can be used to smash the window. The front window is not supposed to shatter it is laminated between 3nto four sheets of plastic liquid or whatever the fuck it's treated to not shatter. The back window also does shatter but not always

new racist symbol of white supremacy. get 'em while you can

Attached: 41ynluIst-L.jpg (500x500, 18K)

He just did you can see there is a change in color on the window shield from the bullets going through the window but it's hard to tell because it's fucking bright on Facebook live stream through a fucking GoPro

I hate Ajax as well my brother

oh yeah could be, i don't know much about cars as i don't drive

Fuck off back to /x/ you ignorant fuckstain.

This, you fucking retards

Windshields are designed not to shatter so you don't get shards of class coating your face when you get into an accident, you'll often see them completely pop off in car wrecks but they never shatter.
His shells obviously put holes in the windshield, that's why he sticks the barrel so close after the first shot.
Holy fuck why am I responding to this.

Attached: 1530027202468.jpg (266x246, 24K)

Why is Mossad so desperate to make people not question anything at all and why is Mossad so desperate to shill the perception that tthis board approves of this shit? You fucking kikes really thought people would actually not pick apart this mass shooting? How ignorant.

The way windshields are made now are shatter resistant af. That being said ive never seen that happen in rl but i have seen people trying to break newer shields with glass breakers.

Nothing at all happens to that window...

>make CGI video in order to control the narrative
>not aware people with cellphones will record 2 of the 4 man shooting team

It "could be" it IS it's safety regulation in every fucking country it's standardized shit. On some vehicles the back window might still shatter or not if I remember in older cars back windows used to be by law forced to be shatter proof. Front has always been forever shatter proof.

'Nilla is a nigger scent.
I burn cedar strips in my ashtray. The kind you get to light cigars. I also, every time I wash the vehicle, smoke a clove cigarette inside with windows up.

Don't make your car smell like the negro, bros

What exactly makes me mossad ? Proving to you that you are fucking wrong? Scared people are going to start copy catting? Or are you afraid that this guy just did something showing that you are a fucking pussy bitch?

wasted Quads on conspiracy tard.

>conspiracy tard.
imagine trying to social shame someone on Jow Forums by calling them a conspiracy tard. You understand that nobody here is phased by this right?

Get your eyes checked. You can see the holes in the window clear as fucking day.

My eyes are fine. My eyes are open. Talmudic kikery doesn't phase me or any actual Jow Forumsack here. That's why you are so angry. You can't bully people to believe your lies.

you are the shill or a hopeless retard.

Fun fact, the little trees are made by the Car Freshener Corporation in Watertown, New York. Watertown is also home to the 10th Mountain Division of the US Army (the most deployed division in the Army and the ones who stack haji bodies like cord wood).

Been up there before, that town is based as fuck, those people don't give a good god damn about the hajis.

Attached: 10th Mtn.png (364x577, 308K)

>meme flag
holy fuck you desperate desperate zionists need to reevaluate your lives. Shilling on Jow Forums never works out for you. Trying to frame Jow Forums never works out for you. JUST STOP TRYING TO FRAME Jow Forums. MAYBE THEN YOU WONT BE SO ANGRY.

r e t a r d

FUCK OFF RETARD GO LAUNDER SOME MORE MONEY THROUGH SUPERCHATS ON YOUR FLAT EARTH FAGGET STREAM FAGGET KYS

Attached: flatearthfaggett.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Great, now the msm have another item to paint as a white power symbol lel (when we want it)

You really should change your writing style, by now you stick out so obviously.