Ok, so why exactly do you hate Israel, user? Why do you hate the only friend of the west in the middle east?

Ok, so why exactly do you hate Israel, user? Why do you hate the only friend of the west in the middle east?
Just "kikes" isn't an answer.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=myYZfLhtOZc
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
archive.is/koCYW
youtube.com/watch?v=fJFLXBqaVSc
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzu5oOo0eg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
invidio.us/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coud honestly not care less about Israel, if they want to bomb Palestinians that's not my problem.
I'm more worried about the (((subversive))) ones in the west.

But they are the ones that are trying to clean the world from the kind that you want to kill. The ones you call the "subversive" are far right wing supporters, that want to close your borders so more muslims die on their way.

Kikes.

a self-hating kike is still a kike but at least you get to be in the front of the oven

This thread brought to you by the Lovely people at the Brazilian Israelite Confederation

Attached: logo_conib.png (337x159, 44K)

>But they are the ones that are trying to clean the world from the kind that you want to kill.
I don't want them in my homeland, they can kill each other in the desert if they want. Don't care.

>The ones you call the "subversive" are far right wing supporters, that want to close your borders so more muslims die on their way.
Haha no. Jews actually lobby for more refugees and gibs for them. Of course it's not only Jews doing it.
But there's a lot of Barbara Spectres out there

i was anti-israel in the past , i hated so much jews and israel

but now i'm woke , israelis proved that they are doing great job in the west by genociding whites, why should we stop them? what they are doing to europeans and whites is 1000x worst than what they are doing to palestinians

i want to see peace in their region, and let the jew do his work in europe and the west, this is why i'm waking my arab brothers

Attached: arab-jew-child[1].jpg (281x320, 21K)

Israel is not an ally to the US. Israel was NEVER an ally to the US.
Would an ally try to take away your free-speech and 1st Amend rights? Watch this if you haven't:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Would an ally subvert all technology the world uses:
youtube.com/watch?v=myYZfLhtOZc

Would an ally attack US soldiers?
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
Would an ally celebrate the terrorist attacks on WTC in 2001?
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
Israel is not an ally to the US or the American people.

Would an ally try to false flag US personnel in order to force the hand of the US against Egypt?
You need to educate yourself on the Lavon Affair:
archive.is/koCYW

Israel is an enemy of the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJFLXBqaVSc
“Netanyahu speaks candidly about his Agenda and view of Americans.”

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzu5oOo0eg

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ

What has Israel ever done for the US?
They're no Ally. Brit Hume on Fox News admitted that Israel is the biggest threat to SPY on us, and this was right after 9/11.
They might have had info that could have prevented that, but they withheld it..
youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

Jonathan Pollard, an Israeli, was the most dangerous spy in recent times (read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard ).
We need to STOP giving BILLIONS of dollars to Israel.
We need to STOP supporting them as a Nuclear Regime that has NEVER signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty.

Attached: 0_The_Lobby_USA_compilation_1_4c.jpg (1681x9999, 2.6M)

pic related.
But also the further you look into Judaism, the more fucked up you realize it is as well as the background of the Jewish people. They have a large gay population, get diseases nobody else gets, are 50% more likely to get schizophrenia than non-Jews, and every negative comment you can make about a person is almost always a "trope." Smelly, greedy, sneaky, etc.
Judaism itself is strange, and what's interesting is many Jews don't even believe in God. They view Messiahs as kings and heroes, not Holy beings. The main part of being Jewish is "Being a good Jew."
They practice animal sacrifice, killed Jesus, drink baby blood out of dicks.
Everything about them SCREAMS darkness, violence, hatred, blood.
Satan is real and Jews are his people.

Attached: never4.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Personally I think Jews are great, but there outliers in any group. The issue is that there are so many influential jews that wind up in the upper ecehlons of every field in society. Basically, some of you are really shitty people and that drags you all down, im not sure why this happens more with you guys than other religions, but it does.

Fuck Israel.

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA.png (1584x9520, 3.94M)

Fuck zionism.

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

>Jews actually lobby for more refugees and gibs for them.
That's simply just untrue. Nigel Farage, Donald Trump, Marie Le Pen and the AfD party all want to stop refugees from going to their country, and they support Israel a lot, they know what to do.

Hello nazis

Good to hear, but you'll probably die.

uma delicia!

Attached: 1523951654644.png (1216x1134, 1.67M)

Fuck Judaism.

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_2.jpg (1384x9954, 3.76M)

I really don't have a problem with Israel in general and broadly support them.

I however hate Jews in the West. If the Jews all went back to Israel that would be great.

Many people do and have throughout history.

Attached: martian.jpg (850x400, 66K)

You'd be surprised on how many Jews live in Brazil, they're even in the drug business and are quire wealthy.

Those people are just traitors of our cause, those Jews who reject Israel shall be punished, coincidentally, they are leftists who want more muslims in your country. While Israel is trying to stop that from happening.
Please, elect someone that supports Israel and rejects invaders.

Kek, nobody has to be a nazi to know that zionism, Judaism and Islam have no place in the West.

--

[00:00] While many groups and governments wish to censor the internet, Israel and its partisans are amongst the most globally significant. They work to promote the Israel narrative while blocking facts about Palestine, the Israel lobby and other subjects they wish to cover up.

[00:17] Much of this is done by devoted individuals acting independently, voluntarily and relentlessly. But many of these activists are part of orchestrated well funded projects sponsored by the Israeli government and other pro-Israel groups.

==[00:30] They utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and seniors and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. As we’ll see, some even operate out of Jewish community centers in the US.==

==[00:43] One such group is the Israeli military’s New Media Desk.==

[00:47] “It is well known now a days that what happens on FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube has great influence on events that occur on the ground. The Internet too is a battleground, it is thus comforting to learn that the IDF employ soldiers that tweet, share, like and more.”

[01:02] Another project initiated in 2011 by the National Union of Israeli Students has the stated goal of to deepen and expand hasbara, or state propaganda activities of students in the State of Israel. Under this program Israeli students are payed to quote: “lead the battle against hostile websites”.

==[01:21] The students are tasked with what many would call shilling or trolling in online forums and social media. They are directed to create original content in the form of news reports and blogs, edit Wikipedia, inject pro-Israel messages into discussion on social media, as well as report and remove what they consider to be allegedly “anti-Semitic” content.==

invidio.us/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk

Attached: When_Victims_Rule_A_Critique_Of_Jewish_Pre_Eminence_In_America_2.png (1005x495, 222K)

Checked
I pity the Jews not hate them although I used to. I realised that the path of hate would lead to being like them and feed the dark master they serve. They're born of evil, raised to do evil hence pity. However there are some good Jews albeit a minority and I have faith more will see the light and repent. Time will tell ultimately they will be judged by God, as will we all

Attached: Israel_loses_leverage.png (615x570, 397K)

Quite*

Fuck circumcision.

Attached: 4_Circumcision_big.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

>While Israel is trying to stop that from happening.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck you kike.

Attached: UN_Israel_jewish_interest_groups_US_refugee_influx.png (581x664, 211K)

>Why do you hate the only friend of the west in the middle east?
with friends like that who needs enemies?
Oh right, that friend, because he keeps making more that hate me in hopes that would strenghten our friendship.
So i'd rather tell that friend to fuck off.

Attached: Jewish_interest_groups_turn_on_Trump_due_to_Syria_pull_out.png (656x651, 173K)

FUCK JEWISH NATIONALISTS

Jews are the eternal enemy of humanity.

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

we didnt have any enemies in the middle east until we became "friends" with israel

Attached: 1539282463366.png (673x380, 417K)

Jews are not White.

Attached: Jews_are_not_White_big_graph_4c.png (1080x9999, 3.66M)

The real jews in your country support Israel and Trump. Without jews, Trump loses and so does your country.
Unless you're able to wake your people to this, but they are already corrupted by the leftists way of thinking.

> Kissinger destabilized the entire surrounding region just for kikery
> A lot of gibs both in cash and indirect means
> Requires a lot of military babysitting
> Constantly taunts every enemy of the west
> Hides a lot of (((criminals)))
> It's full of jews (enough said)

They have too much cultural influence
Even if the holocaust happened and the jews are the most oppressed people on earth, I still don't give a damn, there are too many christian sheep in my country who blindly love Israel because of their backwards religious doctrine
I wish the relationship was as simple as "we pay you billions to be an ally in the middle east" but it fucking isn't

Jews started organized crime in the US in the 20's.

Attached: 23_Drugs_When_Victims_Rule_A_Critique_Of_Jewish_Pre_Eminence_In_America.png (518x661, 53K)

Attached: Mossad_ex_head_pushes_Trump_Russia_narrative_1.png (634x622, 294K)

"The Lobby: USA" documentary:

>Some scenes:
-Israeli activist in the US claims to use false Facebook accounts to monitor US citizens and any sharing of information that might hurt American general public support of Israel. She communicates their identities directly to Ministries in Israel.
-Israel attacks supporters of the BDS movement world-wide, because they are a non-violent group that decided to be so due to it being the best strategy against the zionist military occupation of Palestine.
-Israel uses top of the line social media technology to flag, censor, and if necessary harass and spy on any American and non-American that posts information that might hurt general public support for Israel (part of Canary Mission)
-AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) members buy out Congressman using pre-paid credit cards which are given to them inside an envelope

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

Attached: Jews_Hate_Truth.png (1320x735, 332K)

why would we want to be friends with anybody in the middle east?
as far as i'm concerned, the entire middle east should be destroyed with nuclear bombs.

Israel is going to lose the support of all US gen pop kike.
Get ready for no more aid soon :)

Attached: Support_for_Israel_plummeting_tweet.png (548x508, 338K)

don't hate them, just think the formation of Israel was a bad idea and religiously motivated and pissed off another group of religious people

should of just gave them Germany after ww2, they would of done a better job protecting it than that cat lady chancellor they got now

Without Jews in my country I would not need Trump to win.

Attached: New_1_6_waivers_embassy.png (691x1125, 555K)

Queima, judeu.

Attached: 2FABB8F3-D478-4402-B2BA-64DBF0D7DF6A.jpg (255x373, 19K)

With "friends" like Israel, we don't need enemies.
Lavon Affair
USS Liberty
Jonathan Pollard
Dancing Israelis
Python-China

Bingo.

Attached: Trump_BTFO_Bibi_twitter_Turkey_3.png (1535x924, 476K)

Attached: Trump_Jews_are_going_to_hell.jpg (799x538, 87K)

Attached: Trump_tweets_indirectly_about_Israel.jpg (978x750, 164K)

Their idea of an alliance is tricking us into doing dumb shit for them that they know we would normally not do even if it means they have to kill Americans, and in the mean time they do nothing but rip us off. Not okay. It's really that simple.

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

Attached: US_pressure_delays_Israels_Greater Jerusalem_bill.png (1473x754, 786K)

bc they're an illegitimate colonizing force full of westerners jerking off over "their land" that no one in their entire ancestry had ever visitied and belonged to arabs 70 years ago.

it's gay.

Attached: New_Zeland_NZ_March_2019_false_flag_cabal_mossad_Veterans_Today_article_archive.jpg (563x733, 92K)

>Pollard

Attached: Jonathan_Pollard_60_minutes.png (800x1033, 213K)

Attached: Israeli_scammers_protected_by_Israel_boost_Israeli_economy.jpg (614x732, 84K)

Don't like their politics. Don't want to see my country dragged down to do their bidding. I have Jewish friends who feel the same way. They just want to be Americans first. But they keep getting dragged down by Israel and its machinations.

> Let's Jow Forums know that just "kikes" isn't an answer
> Majority of people answer with 'kikes'

Attached: Israeli_scammers_big_graph.jpg (2076x5040, 3.32M)

>false accusations are illegal
Nothing wrong with that tbqh.

Without jews in your country, leftists are going to keep winning and winning over and over again, accepting more refugees and accepting the muslims as their overlord.

You mean all those friends that you had multiple wars with just so you could liberate a land that never belonged to you, but to the chosen people?

More money to kill muslims trying to sneak into your country, sounds good to me.

Your country supports a cause to stop more invaders to get into your country. If your people can't do it, Israel will have to do it for you, seems good, doesn't it? And when we're done, you can kill all the ones left inside your country.

Just give it all to Israel and you'll be fine.

Well that would have been a good idea if Judea wasn't the real land for us.

Military babysitting to kill all the muslims.

LOL, who do you think you are? Integralism was full of jews.

Kek, nice pilpul stupid kike.
People are giving you reasons AND presenting sourced verifiable facts about Israel being a cancer and an enemy of the West.
This is why you kikes always get the boot from every place you put your asses on.

Attached: Israel_father_of_terrorism_2.jpg (1232x2688, 585K)

Man there are so much non posts related to the thread that are just full of lies. I could debunk them very easily, but there's no point since nazis are just going to believe whatever they want to. I'm just gonna hide all those posts.

Problem is that they do control the media, and the official version of the holocaust is a fraud.
Don't worry, all these stupid laws will only wake people up faster, and make them more angry at the kikes that are subversive and want to take away people's rights :)

Attached: Jews_control_Germany.jpg (981x706, 203K)

>More money to kill muslims trying to sneak into your country, sounds good to me.
If it wasn't for Jews, the islamification of the West wouldn't be occurring, and most of the lefty Jews that help out with that shit are zionists. Like Barbara Spectre.

Attached: jews_Migrants_2.png (608x1326, 813K)

Fake news, nice pilpul kike.
The goyim know filho da puta.
Judeu de merda, vais ver o que é bom :)

Attached: Hypocrisy_3.jpg (1256x1304, 221K)

And more, jews have been helping out with the islamification of the West for THOUSANDS of years.

Attached: Jews_welcomed_the_Islamization_of_Spain_Jewish_Encyclopedia_1906.png (726x295, 35K)

If you want your country to be first at anything, then first you must eliminate your enemies, which is what Israel is doing. Your "jewish" friends are uneducated.

Attached: France_Jewish_influx_of_migrants.png (1500x1941, 2.44M)

How hard is it to get a permanent visa in Israel?

Vai lá assistir anime, seu nazista filho da puta. Você vai ser uma das primeiras pessoas a ser mandado para um campo de concentração em Sodom, aproveite enquanto tem tempo com suas conspirações.

The main weapon of the Jews destroying the West is the MSM.
The MSM is owned and staffed by zionist Jews.
Zionists are enemies of the West too, not only lefty Jews.

Attached: 5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_Soros_40_FINAL_EU_Unit_8200_UN_UPDATE_2.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

Have you married to a jewish woman? Are you jewish yourself? Are you close friends with anyone from Israel?