Remembering Atta Elayyan

>Successful tech entrepreneur
>Pro football player
>Pro gamer
>Father

He contributed more to society than any of you ever will.
His rich life was cut tragically short because a short, ugly, unemployable, barely-literate monster saw him as an "invader"
You're genuinely a bad person if you're happy about this.

dailyesports.gg/remembering-atta-elayyan-christchurch-shooting-victim/

Attached: atta-elayyan.png (740x416, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865814615.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good riddance, he was a braindead diversity-hire that was wasting space and oxygen.

Attached: C740C6F2-E59C-4EDC-8274-DAB92AD15538.jpg (588x427, 46K)

Oh and
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865814615.webm

i feel sorry for your mother for having raised such an awful person.
i'll pray for you, user.

If you’re going to pray, make sure it’s in your local mosque and maybe Brenton will pay you a visit.

>make sure it’s in your local mosque
i'm a christian, thanks. just not a garbage human like you.

>maybe Brenton will pay you a visit.
doesn't seem likely. he's going to be in prison for a long time.

Literally who?
Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1552655367519.png (720x960, 1.21M)

>Genuinely bad person...

Good, i can stop pretending now, just don't complain when we fire up the ovens.

And now he's gone. Shit. Fuck.

I'm gonna miss him.

>dead techie muslim
Based. Literally the two categories of “people” i’d gas first given the opportunity

when is some autist going to upload these weapon skins?

why do i need to remember him? never heard of him and tech reviews will still be uploaded by some other faggots on youtube

i remember watching him get shot up and dying like a pathetic faggot

Think about how much Atta could have improved his home country, had he not so selfishly emigrated to someone else's land.

He should have done all those things on his own country then.

>He contributed more to society than any of you ever will.

Not my society.

The irony of watching fash sympathizers call other people brain-dead is not lost on me.

Islam is a plague on humanity. Prove me wrong.

Good riddance

>He contributed more to society than any of you ever will.

Not only is he a coward for fleeing his land instead of bettering it, he also took a job from someone who may have needed it. Guess what? 50 job positions just opened up, more work was created in man hrs and the populations was driven down a fraction of a percent. I see nothing wrong here.

>The irony of watching fash sympathizers

Using the word "fash" means you're a moron.

It’s a shame, if only there was a place that accepted whites and were trying to exterminate them, this wouldn’t have happened. Fuck you bigot

Attached: E8616F3A-893B-4934-9B27-7F44FA4FDDE3.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

>flees from shithole to western democracy
>prefers to hang around in shithole institution he fled from
>gets shot because shithole institution does shithole things and whites cant take it anymore
:O

I’m right here dumbass

Weren’t*

>a legend of the New Zealand Counter-Strike scene who played under the nickname “crazyarab” or “Cr@zyArab.”

This one was in the feels lads

Attached: csgo.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

>made an app
>football
>played video games
I teach biophysics at a major Sydney university. Does this mean OP is a faggot?

>ima christian
well, then mohamad is going to pay you a visit. normies are the canon fodder of the upcoming war. and it will be glorious because when normies get it everyone wins

s oyim and a slime
a double header, double points for that
also anyone can make an app and everyone does, they're all dogshit it's the new 'I'm going to start and band and make it big!' instead its' 'I'm going to make an app and sell it to faceberg for 3 trillion dollars!'

That faggot manlet killed a gamer bro.

Attached: 3336214.jpg (400x388, 33K)

all gamers deserve to be gassed on the spot

F

>cs:s pro and enthusiast
that could have been me
i dont know what to feel
but i know that he didnt deserve this
fuck you all

Attached: 1446261734671.png (900x1042, 90K)

t. low IQ fag/g/ot loser getting outcompeted by nonwhite techies

No amount of killing will change the fact that you're inferior.

This kind of emapthy provoking shit is why the west has gone down the shitter. Obviously you are just shitposting, but the media showing pictures of children, that provoke reactions that are only appropriate in the primary unit of 150 people makes us want to help in ridiculously stupid ways.

>along with the Chinese responsible for the outrageous increase in the price of everything
Rent has grown between 95%-140% in the past 20 years depending on region of New Zealand, that man was part of the issue.

would have sucked his cock...

I fantasize of a situation where Muslim conquerors organize in the American Southwest, bent on bringing the region to its knees. Masculine men with thick heads of hair, so sure that Allah is with them and that victory is theirs, setting out to bring the heathens to the sword. But what they’ll find is an inhospitable wasteland full of feral, raggedy devils forged out of hundreds of years of brutality and warfare, Man in its purest forms. I literally stroke myself to the idea of virile Muslim men falling at the hands of depraved Anglo, Injun and Hispanic men, whose ancestors may have once been noblemen, aristocrats, respected clergymen, capable hunters, upstanding citizens and tribesmen, now broken and rebuilt into something more than Human. My dick gets rock hard on thinking of Muslims Warriors face down in the dirt of a land so far away from home, their bodies racked with pain from the bullets and knives of the demons who inhabit this God forsaken land, their pants soiled and filled with their urine and feces, tears and blood rolling down their face as the revenants of a time long forgotten take their scalps from their heads, the last thing going through their heads as the uncaring evening redness washes over their living bodies on last time, “I should have never come here“

Attached: E8D5B71D-9B00-42DB-BD39-15063C98996D.jpg (576x720, 671K)

But wait. I thought racism is normal because its the natural reaction one has to people are who different from them. But having empathy is not even though its the natural reaction one has to events like these?

Interesting.

>depraved Anglo, Injun and Hispanic men,

B A S E D
N I G G E R

Well, depends on what you mean by "natural", racism is evolutionarily advantageous, but empathy with people on the other side of the planet isn't.

He was gonna blow himself up anyway and become a shahid. Who cares.

We're not talking about what is advantageous. A common argument in support of racism is that its normal because its natural (not because its advantageous). Then why does that not apply to all natural reactions people have, like empathy to other people being brutally murdered?

I mean he's an entrepreneur so nobody employs him............he makes jobs

How many NZ citizens were killed? I heard it was 1 (one). Also the level of moralfagging about this is off the charts.

> like empathy to other people being brutally murdered?
The only sign I've seen of that is from moralfags on here, nobody irl seems to give a shit.

I don't make that argument, and I don't believe it's too good of an argument, to state that something is natural.

>only 1 as actually a citizen

source?

That sounds like an Alex Jones hot take.

So I wonder if people could recognize Atta in the shooting video.

>im a Christian
No, you're not.

He's getting outcompeted because muds will work for less and only are considered for diversity quotas. Shitskins have an inferior work ethic.

probably shouldn't have been at a mosque that educates and trains jihadis then

Attached: pepebogan.jpg (414x508, 27K)

Lol, you are delusional and obviously you never go outside. Its Jow Forums where people dont care. Most normal people are shocked at things like this. This obviously doesnt mean that people are gonna stop their lives to cry about it, but they are certainly opposed to it and have empathy with the victims.

Its one of the most common arguments made in support of racism. Regardless, your point is wrong anyways. Its not unnatural to feel empathy for people as you suggested. You cant personally care for everyone, but cognitive empathy is normal in cases like these.

>diversity quotas
kys

Yes, of course it is natural, but I don't view something being natural as a moral good. Malaria is natural aswell.

But even to the people who equate something being natural with that thing being good, feeling empathy for people on the other side of the planet is very unnatural. It's only come about maybe 100 years ago, while ingroup preferences are as old as man.

CS pros all cheat anyway

Anyone using 1337speak letters in 2019 deserves to bleed out from real gunshot wounds and wake up in hell.

>Yes, of course it is natural, but I don't view something being natural as a moral good
Thats not what you initially said though. Initially you said its unnatural to feel empathy for people outside of your tribe. You even say it at the end of your post here. Which is not true, and even you end up agreeing.

>feeling empathy for people on the other side of the planet is very unnatural. It's only come about maybe 100 years ago, while ingroup preferences are as old as man.
Do you think something magically changed about peoples ability to feel empathy for people? The reason why this is a new thing is because before a hundred years ago, you had no knowledge or even barely any concept of people outside of your local town. Nationalism for example is also about a hundred years old as back in the day people only saw their family and their tribe (as in literally their clan or tribe, not the way that word is used colloquialy today). The reason why is because back in the day people had no contact with anyone not in their family or close acquintances. These days we have news, television, internet, phones, planes, cars. Humans have become more tight knit.

>only saw their family and their tribe (as in literally their clan or tribe, not the way that word is used colloquialy today)
Only saw their family and tribe as something they're part of*

>You even say it at the end of your post here. Which is not true, and even you end up agreeing.
I agreed, that it's natural to feel empathy, while it is unattural to feel empathy to people that aren't part of your monkesphere, whats so difficult to understand about that? I don't have to assign a moral value to something being natural to argue about wether it is natural.

>These days we have news, television, internet, phones, planes, cars. Humans have become more tight knit.
Yes, exactly, are these things natural? No, they aren't. Is it natural to see some crying African on TV and feel empathy for them? No it is not.
But much more importantly, it is hugely evolutionarily disadvantageous to feel bad for Africans and thus driving them to breed 4 billion of themselves by the end of the century, who will probably flood our own nations.

We are not talking about empathy itself though, we are talking about empathy for people outside of your "tribe". And you already sais that its normal and natural to do so, its just not advantageous.

>Is it natural to see some crying African on TV
No
>and feel empathy for them?
Yes

Tbh this is a complex issue. But you have the right idea on some level. However if you say the issue is technology, then you should also recognize that for all technology. You cant live a life completely shaped by technology and then disavow one specific kind of technology. You cant have your cake and eat it too.