Is this what Americans would like to see in their Negros?

I think this passionate bloke deserves some credit. He has his kids and baby momma under one roof, works, and cares for his kids. Could be a drug dealer for all we know so I'm not shilling for all blacks here, but it does strike me as good natured including his reaction to a school leaving his child behind 3 times.

youtu.be/pTbGaNBK5Yc

>inb4 le based Blackman

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-233235_YouTube.jpg (660x1125, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqcTVVUFnKQ
youtu.be/6pyFQDl1pXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they wear exclusively red or blue, with black trim, they're ultra niggers with a facade.

>losing daughter for third time
She probably skips school every time with her friends

Wouldn an "ultra-nigger" turn up to a school with his wife/girlfriend, take a call off his crying son, and get emotional about his 5yo daughter getting left behind? Surely these are things that are totally characteristic of a typical nigger?
Playing devils advocate; maybe he turned up to chimp out because he knew the school teacher was a fat white bitch, and I understand the point you address regarding his attire lol I'd go mad if it were me though. You obviously haven't watched the video though, m80

Did you even watch the video? it was a school trip, that her brother was on. Supposedly the brother was told that they tend to leave kids behind and tried to stop them but they drove off so he called his parents.. what's irresponsible about that?

>nigger chimping out over her retarded macaco getting lost again

BASED NIGGER

mandatory schooling was a mistake

>BREAKING NEWS! A donkey doesn't know what it's like to have a school, responsible for your kids while you work, lose your kids for the 3rd time!
More news at 11

t.nigger loving dub

Tech9ne is pissed off, bro.

I don't care who you are
you've got to keep on top of these public school admins
don't give them an inch

Why am I being asked to care? You're not wrong but why bring it up? What's in it for me to care? What's in it for you to bring it up?

The negro makes a valid point.
youtube.com/watch?v=uqcTVVUFnKQ

Explain, Do you not want your kids going to school or something? Do you come on Jow Forums and larp as some nature loving, food hunting, home schooling, gardening retarded varg dipshit?

Sounds like a lot of pagans desu

Do not ever trust a nigger. Especially one in the United States. You have been warned.

I feel the guy. I walked my daughter down to the bus stop today. Fucking bus drove right past us. WTF. We just basically waved as it went by.

Really pissed. Yeah, if I understand the video correctly, I'm with the guy here.

Sorry but I am tired of all niggers. Some nigger woman just pulled wfh from all employees for no reason. She literally did nothing in her career to get any position but be a nigger. So I do not care if they are dealing drugs or not. They are all bad.

The parents need to instruct their child on how imperative is for her to make it onto the bus. You can't really blame the bus driver or transportation if the little girl doesn't even make it out of the school.

hes right. i would be super pissed

Well, is transportation part of their school or not?

Because one of the best part about this board is also it's most dangerous. What leads people to be blackpilled is consuming so much truth from around the world that you forget there are people like this out there, of whom we are mostly lead to talk about in derogatory terms. I miss the threads we had to drive away shills like: GORE and Jow Forumsrekt. But now it's just a meme that people perpetuate; "all niggers and spics = bad". Some aren't, and are vying for a good life like us, some and probably most are total degenerate peices of shit, but not ALL. im doing my own cleansing and whitepilling.

Not a dub and don't "love" niggers. Are you a fat tub of shit 56%er from California? Just making assumptions y'know

Idk man, I have no opinion on this because it's not very political. I'm just sitting here wondering why the blacks haven't heroically and majestically rebelled against our shitnigger-tier government if they're agonizingly excruciatingly oppressed.

Like they say they are*

I wasn't looking for e erykne to have the same opinion, but am happy you have this one. Same as myself. I saw the video and started think the typical nignog chimp out was ensuing, but found myself feeling guilty because I totally understood him by the middle/end. I have to remind myself, that although it is important to be weary of social/historical behaviours of ethnic groups, you cant really judge on a individual level until you engage or have heard someone out.

I disagree but I believe parents should be allowed to choose their child's teachers. We need serious reforms we could do a lot better. Reinstate racial segregation for one.

Why does he have to talk like a nigger though, i don't get it?

Attached: fuck.gif (498x594, 97K)

I think this is part of the story we'll never find out about, but surely she, while only being 5yo, knows that the bus brings them home? Then again, how responsible are 5yo kids? I think the school hold all the responsibility cares until the child is at the more culpable age of at least 8+

How the fuck is this Jow Forums?

obviously, youre watching the vid. that niggers just there to complain about his stupid nigglets who cant get on and off a bus like the other kids. why are you defending a ape. idiot

Their people talk like that, you can sociologically trace it to niggers in the 60's or early 70's

What a retarted kid. The year is almost over and she does not know what bus to get on. I work at an 90 percent Hispanic school and the kinder treachers taught the kids what bus to get on by the 2nd month.

If everyone on Earth raised their kids right, and acted like decent Men & Women, we'd be just fine.

Because they think they are maybe? Imagine all white media was telling you that you're beating the "man" by listening to and propogating your culture through your shit-tier music and not conforming to the rule of law? I place blame on media and pandering politicians for a lot of their problems but now it's so far gone that you cant just shun all self responsibility for the way your race acts. I think the idea of me starting the thread was to get these ideas flowing.

Wtf are you on about, idiot. It's just a stupid argument between a nigger and some elementary school lamos. Nobody thinks every nigger is a crackhead or drug dealer, only you do.

The (((media))) and (((Democrats))) are the biggest issue that harm the black community.

I don't get you? When your kids go to school you don't expect them to lose your kid, let alone have it be your son to be the person letting you know while he's crying on the phone that the US didn't stop. Don't act like a thick retard, it's a visceral reaction to your progeny being mistreated and your trust in the school system further tarnished. She's 5yo, bro

Oh shut the fuck up lmao

This nigger is an entitled piece of shit. His kid is going to a private school on a voucher program for niggers. They're giving him tuition for free. Seeing as they're a private school they can set whatever rules they want. If he doesn't like it he can send his kids to public school like most working class families

Fuck off, dumbass. The nigger sucks regardless if he has kids or not.

The fact that it's ONLY his daughter and it's happened multiple times indicates to me that she's the one who's fucking retarded, not that they're "losing her"

The kid should know what bus she goes on by now. Also these teachers are dumb just because

Oh nvm i thought it was this guy. Got my chimping out niggers mixed up

youtu.be/6pyFQDl1pXI

What is your job at that school?

I don't like niggers either but clearly the school was in the wrong here.

The point is that I don't, you arsehole. I was actually posting it as a whitepill-ish thing to show the contrary to people like that of which you claim me to be.

Totally agree, but they perpetuate it themselves to an extent

Exceptions prove rules.

I like how at 2:22 they got the camera as he threatens a guy.

Why were all the other kids able to get on the bus, and this one specific girl keeps on fucking up? She’s fucking brain dead, are you blind?

This is why segregation is necessary. Why should a White man/woman be responsible for a bunch of negroes? Let them look after their own. It is natural and right.

Lol

As I said: nobody thinks that, so why post this rubbish?

Truly a wonderful contribution from our favourite duo, "Toothpaste" and "1 post by this id" lol

Attached: 1549288835669.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Are you visually impaired or just mentally retarded?

I really don't understand what you find so great about a niggery nigger in complete nigger attire causing a scene at a school.

But happens when he trust you

Not completely adverse to the idea, but would any society implement it nowadays? Smart niggers want to be in white schools, while smart whites want niggers in their own schools haha

How can you not see that some people do? I still think it's relevant to my point, and it definitely beats the other nigger-shilling threads that go up. At least this one is honest dude. No h8 plz

Attached: pepeg.jpg (182x250, 8K)

>smart whites
>want niggers in their own school

Attached: confused.png (239x250, 42K)

>potatonigger shilling for Nigger Classic™

Typical. Get fukt u paddy faget. Niggers look for conflict everywhere they go, this was an excuse for him to fight a white. The fact that they videotaped this whole thing is suspect, it was clearly to grind an axe.

Attached: girlslaughing.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Who cares. Fuck niggers. Probably from a democrat state.

Maybe they didn't want a fuckin nigger on their field trip.

Attached: triggered2.jpg (179x124, 5K)

The child is 5yo. If she was 8+ I wouldn't have even posted the thread, retard. Its obvious that something is wrong on the child's end, but at 5 years old your teacher isn't supposed to leave you behind. That fat white whale could surely over power a 5yo nog ffs, and I never disagreed with your point but you aren't conceding anything to the point that she's a young child.

>childless faggot who has never had to be responsible for a kid, likely never will

No they don't. They know that a big percentage are unemployed weedsmoking retards with the stereotypical 'no father', but nobody thinks it's special when a nigger has a job and children. In the end it's just a lame nigger too, as can be seen in the video.

Shit I meant didn't bud, my bad.

You have a low opinion of my people. You're not white. Clearly we all feel terrible for niggers but we're done allowing it to inform our politics. Nice gambit, Chaim. Don't work no more. We don't care about anyone but woke whites.

I already said that this is a point I would consider while watching the video you brainlet. I try to understand things from various points of view, which I concede is often indecisive but I think it plays more fair. You should read the thread.

Plz read thread. I'm not shilling for niggers in society and your politics ffs, and do you need me to put a fucking /s after something sarcastic? I'm on white western civilisations side, and only that side. I'm merely playing on people's humanity or lack thereof pal. There are no non whites who use image boards on this island btw

Better abandon this thread. It was a very bad idea.

>Smart niggers want to be in white schools, while smart whites DONT want niggers in their own schools
Mega fuck up my dudes, soz

You should always assume niggers are acting in bad faith, do not give them the benefit of the doubt.

You give them an inch and they'll take a mile. All they really need is a couple of feet.

Of rope.

Attached: lynching.jpg (1600x1149, 709K)

Yeah I should just make a yang thread or something if I want a real conversation.

>a gorilla grunting and banging chest
>>>/thezoo/

>>lost 3 times
I would be pissed too. black or not regardless these are shit tier educators and they all should be fired.

It is impossible to teach niggers. Even the absolute best teachers are incapable of succeeding, so pointing out some fat white mutt lard of a teacher as the problem is really a red herring.

Nigs should be put into vocational schools as soon as they can walk. They should be taught the fine arts of ditch digging and hollerin to boss man. The modern negro has LITERALLY spent centuries being bred for manual labour and nothing else.

Attached: battle for room314.jpg (1687x2550, 258K)

Why does it have to be a memefag that agrees with me, you ain't helping my case here dude. Show flag

>Is this what Americans would like to see in their Negros?
That's not a picture of a bullet.

You want you negros to look like bullets? You mean you want them to look like pic related?

Attached: cuvu.jpg (720x960, 76K)

Niggers are so fucking annoying whenever they fuck up they act like it's no big deal or someone else's fault but when a white person fucks up they get so high and mighty and act like it's the biggest deal in the world. Their hypocrisy is the most annoying part.

Stop being a giant gay vagina!

I understand the ironic commie flag posting sometimes from anons but for the most part i dont hold the opinions of memefags in high regard

I hate this mentality of parents laying back and putting all their chips on the school to raise their child right, only to then turn around and go 'why is my son/daughter acting up??'. It happens here too, there was a story on free tv a week ago about this single mother being the 'victim' of a whore daughter who doesn't listen to her, calls her names and throws fists when confronted. Not once did they inquire about how she brought her up. It just boggles my mind the cognitive dissonance they hold on this issue.

Kid is dumb im sorry. Was memorizing bus number and riding bus home in elementary school.

Attached: AHEM.jpg (300x577, 16K)

Apparently, she fell asleep somewhere.

This. It's called MISSING the bus, not BEING LEFT BEHIND.

Fucking nigger probably tried to run away, it's in his blood.

Attached: 324421.png (281x340, 20K)

1. Apparently the niglet cant find the BIG BRIGHT YELLOW RECTANGLE in the middle of the street
2. Apparently the brother doesnt look for her first.
3. Blacks holding everybody else back again.
>t.her in 10 years

Attached: id wuz u debohl.jpg (1024x492, 70K)

Nailed it. I entirely MISSED an afterschool bus when I changed schools for middle school. I wasnt LEFT BEHIND or even considered myself LEFT BEHIND back then. Buses come at certain times and theres a window of time before it leaves. Your either riding or NOT. You MEMORIZE the NUMBER of the bus and ride that correct NUMBER bus. I got ride after using school phone and calling home and waited a solid 30 minutes. My parents did not bitch to the school, it was just a one off mistake and I learned from it. Fuck OP no sympathy for this shit, talk to the damn kid instead of yelling at school staff and making a scene and RECORDING it. Stupid assholes now have a record and that kid is gonna look back on it one day.

Attached: 1540758124949.png (911x911, 706K)

Now you fully appreciate the mindset of the average nigger. It's not about personal responsibility, it's about an entire society being expected to accommodate them. To make concessions for them. To cater to their whims.

Niggers shouldn't have to follow a schedule or rules or laws or anything like that. The world should bend to the needs and wants of the nigger. Forever infantilized. Forever inculpable.

Attached: smug dindu.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Attached: very intredastings.jpg (768x768, 76K)

What some of you craggaz don't understand is that's just how niggers talk when they're upset. Impulse control isn't programmed into them as much so they just start yelling to solve the issue. It doesn't mean you should freak out and call the cops, it doesn't mean you should cower in fear, and it doesn't mean you should give in to their demands just to quiet them down. Just act like you're talking to a teenager throwing a tantrum.

In most cases they chimp out and if they continue to not get their way they turn to violence. This dude was actually quite civil, but that's still their way of arguing. Every culture has their own way of communicating. I noticed a mideastern family in a heated debate at a restaurant table, almost full blown screaming at each other, no one was posturing though they all stayed seated and didn't flail their arms or anything, then they just went back to laughing and shooting the shit. Niggers typically get loud, dance around, and posture aggressively. White people, because they're so rational and understanding, expect others to be rational and understanding. Sometimes you can throw the most coherent and well articulated argument, in a cool and calm manner, at a nigger but they just won't hear it. They're expecting you to do their dance and win the argument by yelling the loudest and flailing your arms the most. Intellectualism doesn't submit them, fear and intimidation does, and when they fails physical violence which they often resort to to settle issues.

This is just meant to help you understand them as a species.