Anonymous

what's your opinion?

Attached: 05a35931e4ffa6b0347d7ce3a627dba67fa376879ee0384a6b6c9b5b8d609823.png (1249x868, 249K)

I don't read Mossad LARP bullshit≥

>first post in
>MOSSAD!

You disinfo shills aren't even subtle

Well obviously it's important. Not because it's a mass murder video but because it has memes in it. So in a sense this shooting is actually the first to be wrapped in memetics. Everything from the blacksun symbol to Gas Gas Gas.

It's not really that bad but still it's a milestone for mass murderers everywhere who want to get anywhere.

Compare it for example to ISIS' GoPro footage.

Attached: Raghead simulator.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

First as in done by someone that's not ISIS or a raghead.

Imagine if Breivik did his thing around this time the same way. Now that would've been something

does anyone have the webm or link to the video of the 2 gunmen? these on pic related i mean

Attached: Christchurch 2 gunmen.jpg (1112x1708, 415K)

If he was so based why didnt he shoot up a synagogue?

That Christian Zionist doesnt even name the jew. And he sought recognition from ((knights templar))

Attached: 1492830741524.jpg (1280x1807, 540K)

I watched the whole thing and did not feel any different for it. Must be different for normies.

Real people will know you're a kike based on your reply, you fell for the meme.

how is that footage any different from syran combat gopro videos?

You're all terrorist

Because it isn't some random sandflea snackbarring other sandfleas. It isn't some random shitskin spraying bullets are other shitskins amongst a parody of civilization's ruins.

It's a white man. A man whose facial features are far closer to your own. Who's upbringing is far closer to your own. Who was born and raised in a first world country.

What's more he spoke in a language utterly unique to 4/8 ch. His entire action was wrapped in memetic references from beginning to end. The only thing missing was fuckin Zergface.

And he did the one thing so many of us in the suppressed West would love to do but have far too much to lose: he turned his beliefs into action. As the OP pic said he showed that not only can it be done, but it can be done in countries with utterly draconian gun laws and oppressive far left regimes.

This video terrifies (((them))) because it illistrates to every white man boiling with anger that he is not alone. That fear can be struck into the heart of the invader AND those that control them. Ironically it was done with the invaders' own preferred MO.

(((They))) have spent half a century attempting to pacify, mollify, anesthetize, censor and suppress white men in the west. This singular video could start a snowball reaction globally with copycats and with the yellow vests and the Trump Supporting Right being prominent and rapidly increasing their powerlevels it would spiral beyond their control faster than they could crush it shy of just nuking western cities en masse.

Attached: 1552785957405.jpg (2200x4221, 1.68M)

You need look no further than the instant high concentration of shitposters in any thread along these lines coupled with the active attempts by the powers that be to fight the Streisand Effect with this video to see just how devastating this video is to their plans and how much fear it inspires in them.

ok so why is it different from those gopro videos that navy seal guys make when they do ops in afganistan and shit?

lol the kike didn't even wait 30 seconds

Well we certainly do live in a post-Christchurch world. Sometimes when a storm rolls through it ends up falling somewhere else. The world is now changed. Regardless of whether it was a ff (which I'm not inclined to be believe) or not there will be some serious ramifications because of this. Time will tell, but it's much too early now

I literally just told you, shitbag. If you cbf'd to read I cbf'd to repeat it.

Completely different context and situation? We all know that war is bullshit and wrong the deaths of those muslims there are meaningless

Agree completely. He is beyond good and evil and has transcended normal reality. He exists now as a meme and that meme will spread and it will change reality. Sorry to make an anime reference but I am reminded of the character Kokua on Beatless. She choose to allow herself to be eliminated in the series to highlight the danger of ai to humanity. She did so by broadcasting her fight and transferring her struggle by way of memes to the watching humans.
Same exact shit. I honestly am going to have to write Brenton to talk about this because I need to know how much of this is planned and how much of it is a happy accident.

Attached: Kouka-Beatless-rias1297-41832419-1874-2089.jpg (1874x2089, 421K)

great infographic thank you

Attached: covered with blood.gif (500x281, 863K)