Do INCELS exist? I heard this New Zealand shooter was an incel. Do they hate everyone but whites...

Do INCELS exist? I heard this New Zealand shooter was an incel. Do they hate everyone but whites? Or is this all a Jew psychop to humiliate whites and make them want to commit suicide?

Attached: 1552931597874.jpg (1079x410, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he probably thinks YANG will give everyone free gf's

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

I understand your struggle. finding a life outside of the latest bang bang on facebook live must be very difficult.

>do incels exist
Yes, but they are few in number
>I heard this New Zealand shooter was an incel
Media narrative

So does anyone know how many radio stations across the Nations are getting flooded with requests for the DJs to play 'Arthur Brown's: "FIRE"??

Attached: KekConan.jpg (707x737, 137K)

great song.. should hit #1 again

Attached: 1552931374435.png (800x528, 676K)

Attached: 1552946968757.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

Look at the pic of this guy in court this guy was a fucking Chad he arms were huge incel? Ummm I don't fucking think so!

Attached: brent.jpg (3123x1044, 1.31M)

thats not really him

Attached: 1552932031401.gif (269x202, 616K)

those are definitely his sisters, user

no he was dating this retard at the time

Attached: brentons gf.png (993x827, 410K)

Attached: 1552931103040.jpg (581x573, 117K)

Attached: brentons gf 2.png (631x919, 377K)

unless it's a tranny larp

sure kicked her to the curb

There are pictures of him with a gf so he is not. It's jew propaganda. Also yes I can't get women to have sex with me and I exist.

The latter in hopes of the former.

Attached: 1552934830987.jpg (633x710, 34K)

Straight from his Facebook, brainlet.
Nope

Deffo smashable

Incels by their definition do not exist. There is a hole for every peg. Because holes were less judicious with their property, they needed a narrative to 'shame' those with a sense of modicum. Same as everything, the only way they can win is if they drag you down to their level.

Attached: 1552935003728.jpg (405x540, 70K)

tfw no qt frizzy haired gf

Attached: Malina_Weissman-19-homepage-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Wtfis ur pic a new Meme?

possibly not sure. just a qt girl

Attached: 1552935026101.png (720x724, 517K)

Go to if you want some research to your question

Attached: 23FAF086-17BD-4C2F-8A6B-337ED8B17C28.jpg (503x408, 27K)

A degenerate psyop. They glorify sex, polygamy and want to shun and humiliate men who don’t conform to the implemented status quo.

This dude did NOT want to be remembered as a lonely incel, so he chose the best ideology to keep him going. Give him time and he will out himself. Breivik was another gym nut incel who was obsessed with his looks. One thing in common with these guys is that in the end they have no white women in their lives, and they have no real life outside of "self improvement." One thing incels envy about Muslims is their cultural ownership of women and how women have no say in whether or not they are allowed to consummate a relationship, the ideal world for the incel, where women are property. This is an inherent jealousy in the incel thought process and is why this is going to become an increasing trend. To think, incels could well start another religious war and no one will be able to figure out why. They need to all be neutered and given estrogen to make them realize their true selves.

Attached: 1552938120491.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Funny because estrogen suits more an emasculated liberal white man. That's the perfect mentality to take female hormones because you're basically a woman already.

jew or roastie

you false flag retards are too much holy shit
to think there's' real people who actually think this...fuck

>oh, he's a christcuck
it makes sense

Incels exist. There aren't a lot of them, but there IS an active movement promoting them. It's not the Jews, though - Jews don't exactly benefit from a bunch of psychos running around murdering Jews. It's the fucking Nazi ecelebs doing it.

>inb4 aurenheimer's a jew

Attached: kv4vZOY.png (593x490, 44K)

>Do INCELS exist?
Of course, they aren't as prevalent as they make them out to be. They call every white male incels.

>Do they hate everyone but whites?
Just tired of having people who want people like us dead pushed into our neighborhoods and any attempt to say anything immediately labels us as evil racists. We don't care anymore, so yes, we do.

>Or is this all a Jew psychop to humiliate whites and make them want to commit suicide?
Nah, just a way for roasties to "get back" at white males for not wanting sluts.

They're starting to get scared of calling us that now though, it only took "an incel" to shoot up a mosque to start getting a semblance of respect. No wonder they suck Islamists dicks with them blowing up shit all day.

Attached: MSM showing true opinion.png (1658x930, 897K)

aww, it's trying to post. I've seen you in another thread trying to post too, some give me tendies mommy meme or some shit. fuck out of here kike.

she couldve just as easily pulled the pants up and not had her pubes in the pic.

He got ripped after high school

So? That doesn't negate shit faggot.

Is face is a potato.

>*his

They were trying to say it’s not Tarrant because he’s not buff in the pic, which is retarded. Please understand what’s going on around you before you open your mouth you fat cunt

its a hot pic tho

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

Attached: 1552938675200.jpg (1404x621, 128K)

Attached: 1552938541863.jpg (864x1080, 201K)

Attached: 1552942396146.jpg (2080x1544, 687K)

To whites,whats the difference

Attached: 1552933472638.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Attached: Untitled23.png (816x544, 362K)

there is no way this guy was an incel, he's handsome and used to work as a personal trainer. This is just a narrative to enforce (through brute evolutionary biology) the marginalization of pro-white politics.

They are blurring out his face in his court photo.

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552951243037.png (1757x957, 2.25M)

He will not be an alleged incel forever, will be getting nudes sent to him by girls that are soaking wet thinking about him. Not joking either, do not have the infographs/pics handy but even the Parkland shooter had girls sending him pics.

Attached: 1552935336124.jpg (742x761, 96K)

There were pictures of women literally hanging over him.
They are basing it over his mother's and sister statements of refusing to get married as a sign of "woman troubles". By that same logic you could claim Leonado Di Caprio is an "incel".

They can't grow a beard, and certainly don't have the motivation to convert to Islam, learn the langage, learn the Koran, and become pious and pray a lot. Not for a little bit of pussy. And when they do, they wind up seeing that the women are actually fat slobs underneath the garments, actually shitty personalities and not subservient whores, require constant beating which goes against their idealized woman worship, and it requires a lot of effort to do it. This guy was a bullied fatty who from a very early age had corrupted views of social relations and it formed his views on society as a whole. He had to blame something. But he was merely projecting and acting out his jealous insecurities.

>But he was merely projecting and acting out his jealous insecurities.
This happens a lot, unfortunately. I know an "incel" who had sex, but could never get over this. Going out in public with him was a nightmare because he felt hatred towards everyone around him. Everyone he saw enjoying themselves he felt spite for.

Attached: 1552932574561.png (628x921, 719K)

Attached: 1552931601627.png (454x643, 81K)

more info??