Financial Insider

>a week in which rigged depression of the gold price accelerated, as the central banks continue their ruse of flogging the stuff to each other, thus convincing the algorithmic programs that it’s really a bear market. This AI interpretation doesn’t entirely fit with the reality that, net, those same CBs continue to pile the shiney stuff into their asset bases.

>The ploy is obviously, at some point, to ban private investment in gold – in pretty much the same way as savers getting a return on their capital has become a thing of the past under this, er, “capitalist” system we’re allegedly using.

>While the banksters want to snaffle up all the gold at the cheapest price possible, the markets have more money….and in the end – before they can ban the trade in it – the price will break out through sheer weight of numbers. Those who cash in on that window will probably do well; but once banned as a traded commodity, Gold will be miraculously revalued by the CB auditing fraternity, solving all their liquidity at a stroke.

>Nobody will riot. All will be explained satisfactorily by The Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal and Les Echos. But none of that three card trick will stop the collapse of stock prices around the world once the credit bubble goes beyond consumer ability to consume, and blows apart the actual financial trading structures themselves.

Attached: F12BA0A0-1B5C-4DBE-8EB5-C62B432F5120.jpg (530x298, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/just-bring-the-gold-back-rba-responds-as-conspiracy-theories-swirl-around-australias-missing-gold/news-story/c0fe71e8bd40a3440a58febb80df8da3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even though gold trade doesn't make any sense. diamond trade makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Strangely enough most of this bullshit is concentrated in swastika worshiping indochina. Think about some strange stereotypes. If you go to queens indian neighborhoods they have huge amount of gold and jewelry stores no worse than 47th street.

What are you saying here user. We’ve heard this for 20 years and nothing happens.

What happened today user?

Attached: 5103B167-2FC1-4240-A6A7-50760740E840.jpg (2048x1417, 541K)

Attached: 19DCE423-E509-4CCD-8CA3-428FCAFF3C11.jpg (2048x1420, 439K)

>t. zoomer or retarded millenilal who didn live through 2008

thats insider trading
thats how they keep solvability OP explained it best
>the central banks continue their ruse of flogging the stuff to each other, thus convincing the algorithmic programs that it’s really a bear market.

He's saying the time of reckoning is nigh.

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

sounds like you missed the biggest buying opportunity of your life you stupid faggot

No it’s not. They’ve been saying that since 2000

some lost everything so some could make money
thats capitalism for ya
guess which camp im in i'm sure you can

What!? Leaving your economy in the hands of drug addicted jews is a bad idea? I'M SO SURPRISED!

not my fault you have to pay $60 for a piece of steak

i guess you win some you lose some

Want to know the funniest part about the whole gold trade? Australia cant even audit their own gold stored over seas. They are not allowed to confirm they have all the gold. I am sure if more than a few more countries asked to they would find the same problem.
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/just-bring-the-gold-back-rba-responds-as-conspiracy-theories-swirl-around-australias-missing-gold/news-story/c0fe71e8bd40a3440a58febb80df8da3

Attached: Merica.png (724x1000, 752K)

Attached: Repent Zoomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

It's 200 now.

Please send us a Zogyald the Based.

Standard pump and dump

That's interesting man, that's fucking interesting...

So buy gold ? I would just buy something like gdxj and get more return

Means nothing when shit hits the fan, you want Gold, in hand, physical Gold.

Most likely you dont want gold. Skeeter and Cooter a couple shacks down dont have no need for that shit. No one in your town really does as they need feed, fertilizer and other supplies to last the winter. Your gold will be worth shit and you'll most likely lose it all on a loaf of bread out of desperation.

I'd much rather have silver than gold on hand.

I can tell this was probably written by Schiff.

somebody knows something

well you are a leaf, so enough said.

sorry for being a qfag

Attached: Q H.R 5404.jpg (586x1262, 71K)