Stirner was right

The idea that I owe something to society, that I am obliged to love and respect everyone, that certain things are objectively "good" and "evil" is bullshit. The left believing that humankind is magically entitled to equality is bullshit. The right believing in hard work and upholding tradition and purity is bullshit.
I frankly don't care about your gods, your race, what races you hate, your identity or what identities you hate.
I, the Unique One, the Einzige, am surrounded by idiots.
discuss

Attached: 1449769761317.png (450x450, 273K)

>I, the Unique One
"me, an intellectual"

fucking millennials

>im smart everyone else is dumb
>there is no good and evil
>helping others is stupid and weak
>i don't care about anything
also to spread these ideas because i think they are good and i want you all to validate my opinions about these things i think are important.

Elaborate
Entitlement is a spook. If you are implying that I am entitled, I do not believe in entitlement. I also do not believe anyone else is entitled to anything, including my respect.

>canadian
>no moral compass
>dogs as sex slaves
Checks out, wrap it up

Attached: TrueCanadianBreed.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

heh

Attached: 42802FCE-E9C7-41E0-A20B-52739EE0B373.png (500x500, 27K)

I do not think that everyone is dumb. I think that many people (not all, not even you necessarily) act irrationally and it annoys me.
There is no good and evil, it is all just ideas in your head. Objective laws are like laws of physics, for example. There are no physical, universal laws dictating good and evil, they are human constructs.
Helping others is a choice. I take pleasure in helping many people, when I choose so. I like my friends, and they help me, so I help them. I do not want to be expected to help people indiscriminantly.
I care about many things, like myself, family and friends. Similar to what I said before, I do not want to be expected to care about everything.

I really am serious when I ask this, do you actually think that beastiality is commonplace in Canada?
I get that because of the laws it would be more common than in, say, Burgerland, but by no means is it the norm.

If you're smart enough to not believe in objective "good" or "evil", why are you not smart enough to not believe in an objective "I"?

Elaborate
There are many aspects of "I".
"I", really, am just a flesh robot.
"I", however, am conscious and self-aware, and intelligent.
"I" have a physical body that I can move.
The only thing that I can be sure really exists is "I". Even if everything else were an illusion, there still needs to be an "I" to process it.

There is more expectation of "good" in an assumption about an existence of an "I" than in any possibility of an objective "good".

Attached: T7cif6h.jpg (593x334, 36K)

Let's assume all of that is true. Would you rather live in a society that is high trust and where you are subjected to random acts of "good" where someone will help you for no reward when you're having some problem, or would you rather live in a low trust society where you can never expect anyone to have your back?
Lastly, the notion that you don't care is laughable considering you are right now seeking validation and wanting to confront your ideas with the ideas of other people.

You will understand after you learn about the concept of anatta.

Attached: 5805dbe06139d4ecb0e62f045e300e4a0bef59f4_hq.jpg (871x1024, 59K)

Being around people who trust me serves my self-interest, as they will help me, as you said, and are easier to manipulate. Them expecting me to hold their values is not in my self-interest.
I like high-trust, it benefits me, I do not like expectation of commitment/altruism, it does not.
Also, just because I want to confront my ideas with others' does not mean I seek validation; I'm honestly just bored.

It's not altruism, it's just you giving back and contributing to the society of high trust so that it will remain high trust and you can keep benefiting from it. Spreading your ideas and convincing them to not be altruist is objectively working against your own self-interest.
Why would someone as brilliant as you be spreading these notions then, and contributing to make society around you worse for yourself? There can only be one reason and it's not that you're "bored" but rather that you seek social interaction of some sort and some acknowledgement of your superior understanding of the world. This means you have succumbed to animalistic impulses which makes you inferior to me, for I am one who not only has no need for such validation but also understand the negative consequences of spreading my worldview unto others. I want to live in a high trust society that is good for me instead of society where everyone is like me and acts of "altruism" are non-existent.

Attached: 1523211318109.gif (487x560, 898K)

What you believe to be "aspects" of a self identity are in fact only related phenomenons, which don't mean by any proof that they're about a single entity.

Attached: images.jpg (600x462, 44K)

Any conceivable concept does not stand out beyond an arrangement of distinguishable sets, which in no way corroborates a sense of essence.

Attached: images (1).jpg (638x481, 66K)

Egoism is a great tool for trolling leftists. It works equally against the huge steaming piles of moral assertion that is leftism.

Marx was a moralfag. The thesis statement of communism is pure moral preaching. So is progressivism.

Attached: 52854586_1901703969956881_7297544066089091072_n.jpg (720x720, 81K)

tfw you finally see what I see, Jow Forums

Attached: 1550437877634.png (557x605, 309K)

"intellectual"
lmfao nice books nerd scary sounds comin out your mouth gonna do a voodoo dance?

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 11K)

can't argue with that but I will just because
fuck off spook

Attached: 4c3.jpg (476x536, 57K)

The world lies.

"Thou shalt not commit murder.", "Thou shalt not bear false witness.", "Thou shalt not cheat.", "Thou shalt not steal.", "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.", all of these are lies! Mere illusion, nothing more! They don't want to be killed. They don't want to be robbed. Using the twin lies of justice and morality, the weak are endeavoring to protect themselves!

But the first truth is that the strong devour the weak. So let us feed! Upon people, upon wealth, upon riches and power! We of Britannia shall feast upon the raw flesh of the world itself. We must crush this deception! And bring forth the truth.

All Hail Britannia.

Attached: 31752459_211904149594318_6483305553387847680_n.jpg (1080x864, 110K)