How come the people who talk about white genocide the most are people from 1st world privileged countrys that will...

how come the people who talk about white genocide the most are people from 1st world privileged countrys that will never expierance it

Attached: am-then-told-that-cuc-make-america-great-again-but-20961234.png (500x899, 233K)

The Zionist Occupied Government chips away at white nations and convinces them white genocide is happening so they will go to war with the Muslim world and they will both be destroyed, leaving Israel to rebuild the world in their image.
As long as there is ZOG, there will be manufactured white genocide.

Name one country in the world where whites won't be a minority by the end of the century. It's the birthrates stupid. If you replace a people in a country, you've effectively overthrown a country. Replacing French with Arabs is no different than Arabs slaughtering the French and moving there. The outcome is the same.

>muh birthrates
No matter how many kids you produce, the ZOG will just bring in five times as many non-whites.

Europeans are being systematically genocided.

birth rates have nothing to do with genocide,genocide=killing them.how come people on Jow Forums dont even know the definition of white genocide in the first place

who says that jews arent white though

They won't be first world for long.

How come you're posting pics making people look obese while you're a fat fucking obeselard american worshipping nigger dicks and circumsized dicks?

back to plebit / leftypol.

>genocide=killing them
RETARD ALERT.
>"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part1; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group is genocide. It's the birthrates stupid.

>retard alert

nope,go figure your an american.you guys seem to think nazi=person who doesnt agree with my political opinion

>1st word privileged countries
Probably because THAT'S WHERE IT IS HAPPENING. You're an actually cuck

Attached: UN triggered.gif (512x512, 106K)

It doesn't matter how you ethnically cleanse the population, genocide is genocide. Whites will be completely and totally genocided by the end of the century.

>worshipping nigger dicks

your the one bringing it up though,so i think your the one who's worshipping dicks.not me,maybe you should take a suck faggot.you got 6 of them to choose from

Attached: kali roses.jpg (800x533, 90K)

...kikes aren't white you fucking faggot.

The ones who claim whiteness do so when it is opportune. When it isn't... They are fucking (((((((should have all been genocided))))))) again.

When your ethnicity is focused around your common bullshit religion, you automatically get a leg up on nationalists.

>genocide is genocide

except your to retarded to know what genocide is in the first place

Just wait until muslims get a 50% + 1 majority in a western country, you will regret your naivety

funny,seeing as how the only place thats actually expierancing real white genocide is south africa.which is not a 1st world country

>except your to retarded to know what genocide is in the first place
I already posted the UN definition, which is in agreement with what I'm stating. Who knows what you are going off of. Whites are being systematically genocided.

Which would you rather have, white genocide OR white genocide AND $1,000?
Yang 2020

South Africa was brought to first world status by whites, only to be destroyed by negros.

south africa is still 3rd world you god damn idiot.but yeah,blame the negro's on the fact all the dumb cucked whites stayed in a country full of people who hate white people

your right,because lets have 4 more years of "hey guys,my nama donald trump.even though i represent a political party that preaches about being pro gun.fuck you,fuck your bump stocks,and when the democrats take over the senate along with the house.fuck your assault rifles to.because thats what im gonna do next"

>you've seen the videos of gang rape and beheading, but like, why do you actually BELIEVE it?????

You're a moron.
But you could be a moron with $1,000.

>you're a moron

says the guy who probably believes white genocide will exist in his shitty privileged first world country

>both be destroyed

You assume a lot of competence that muslims don't actually have

>how come the people who talk about white genocide the most are people from 1st world privileged countrys that will never expierance it
Where do you think white countries are?

>south africa is still 3rd world
Highly developed infrastructure and economy you mean. That is, until white genocide started and it was brought back to third world status in less than a decade.

Attached: highly developed.png (486x363, 40K)

>how come some complete inversion of what's really happening?
Being this disingenuous isn't going to convince anybody. In fact the UN still has its papers for replacement migration up and they specifically mention Sweden, Germany, and the US as targets.

This, if it was about birth rates governments would subsidise couples for each child, which would be cheaper than importing unemployable savages.