HAPPENING. RUSSIAN INTEL CLAIMS MI6 LINK TO CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTER

blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2019/03/sorcha-faal-says-russian-intelligence.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR1UQuyOVdgazTGl8v851qMgq9j9rexWBiZyyoong12yGKMQWp0JtruYEI4

How long before Putin BTFO's MI6?

Attached: 1552699598724m.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2019/03/sorcha-faal-says-russian-intelligence.html
whatdoesitmean.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If CIA glows in the dark, what does MI6 do?

A citizen of Israel and the UK did it.

I don't like the look of that link one bit.

Vibrate violently

Click it pussy

It doesn't matter if it was a false flag.
>If it was MI6 in order to crack down on the right, guns and anti-immigrants, it backfired spectacularly. The fire rises.
>If it was a real attack by Brenton Tarrant, then he got his wish. The fire rises.

THERE IS NO ESCAPING THIS NOW!!!

Attached: 234980436980.jpg (600x900, 46K)

>Australian citizen first “acquired/targeted” by SVR surveillance in May-2017 while he was visiting Western Europe—most specifically due to his visit to the headquarters of the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS)—otherwise known as MI6—located at 85 Albert Embankment in Vauxhall, a south western part of central London—and after leaving, saw Tarrant traveling about 5 kilometers (a little over 3 miles) to Temple--London EC4Y 7BB where he entered Temple Church (built by the Knights Templar as their English headquarters in 1185) where he met privately with Master of the Temple Robin Griffith-Jones

>sorcha-faal
Sorcha Faal is the cheap-ass Russian version of Alex Jones

bump

Attached: 1529072845075.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>sorcha faal
More wrong than a stopped clock

Just ask them for their license

blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2019/03/sorcha-faal-says-russian-intelligence.html

fuck you op, nobody tracks the legendary hacker anonymous

go glow in the dark somewhere else

Try whatdoesitmean dot com. Its been around for years. Yeah like another poster said russian alex jones. Theres some kernel of truths in there but its glownigger with no comment section

>Sorcha Faal says
into the bin it goes

whatdoesitmean.com/
Go see for yourself. Highly entertaining, but hardly credible

>the cheap-ass Russian version of Alex JEWnes
GOYM, I HAVE A WIFE TO SUPPORT. SHE'S JEWISH AND VERY VERY ATTACHED TO SKELIM

NOW GOYM BUY MY WATER FILTERS ONLY FOR TODAY - WHILE WE DEBUNK THE TARRANT NAZI MYTHOS AND MEMES - YOU CAN BUY TWO FILTERS AT THE PRICE OF THREE. DO NOT WAIT, GULLIBLE SHEEPLE.

TYPE 666-jew-me-more-alex TO GET A LITTLE MORE DEBT ON YOUR JEWISH BANK ACCOUNT,
YOU SILLY GENTILE
-------------------------------

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

lmao

Bump

Chinese psychological warfare & strategic command were behind all the events that will lead to NZ being disarmed and primed for invasion so that the Chinese military & navy can have control over the south Pacific when ww3 starts.

Attached: md1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

This is a good descriptor.