The magic shotgun that does NOTHING to his windshield

Attached: 1534167307961.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26198764
topairgun.com/assault-air-rifles
youtu.be/M_bF7i2_ok4?t=199
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4mGyBhiQJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you should learn more about front windshields and how they're designed to not shatter into giant pieces that would slit your throat in a normal accident you retard.

Neck yourself meme flag.

yeah wtf

The magic bullet casings

Attached: 1529420932948.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

The go ahead signal

Attached: 1526290655111.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Wow, this post is extremely low quality.

the fake dead person

Attached: 1522530738982.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>be mossad
>stage mass murder
>blame alt-right
>go on Jow Forums
>spread disinfo that it was a fake shooting

Maybe you should cut my throat with your magic glass.

it was a fake shooting. Anyone trying to bully people into just taking anything at face value is the real shill.

you can clearly see cracks, though the actual hole is difficult to see because of the camera exposure

windshields are made of laminated glass so they don't shatter to pieces when struck

no you can't or else you would point it out and attach evidence and analysis.

>firing a gun inside a car
nice way to go deaf

another retard great

They're on the ground to the right....

and then it blew out the passenger window kek

it's called low framerate, retard

It doesn't matter if it's a hoax.
>If some agency faked this to suppress right-wing opinion, gun-ownership and anti-immigrants then it backfired. THE FIRE RISES!!!
>If it was a real lone wolf attack by Brenton Tarrant then his goal was achieved. THE FIRE RISES!

You shills aren't going to escape the day of the rope!

This, anyone that can't see it is fucking retarded, there are fucking white marks on the places he shot.
This new generation of Jow Forums is so fucking stupid they think laminated glass is leftist conspiracy.

He's giving the car the go ahead you fuckinh retard

Because he got close af to it and blank shells can break a window
When he aimed at the windshield there was distance and not enough pressure to break the windshield.
Stop shilling

Not another one

Attached: 6FF30F9B-4883-4F86-A3D0-3ECFB41B3A94.jpg (998x974, 65K)

The jews are taunting us...they know we know....we know they know...they know few others know....we know very few others know

Its us and the jews...locked in a mortal struggle and they have all the cards...every last one

OP and others like him are purposefully lying. They're /sg/ type retards who want to push for a mythic Muslim v non Muslim alliance against Jews/Israel. Anything that goes against their view, like the factual mass shooting in the mosque, is propagandized to be a conspiracy.

Jews are losing bad if all they can do is tell people they're schizophrenic and they need meds.

The evidence is the video you posted. The shooting was real, could have been a patsy but people got shot.

then why didn't he react when he walked past the same exact person holding two guns into a mosque?
he just stares at him and doesn't even look surprised.

The entire shooting was a hoax.

Attached: 1540726233636.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

because Jews are more likely to get schizophrenia.
Jews project.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26198764

Why do conspiracy nuts think everything is a conspiracy? Like name 1 thing they don't think was a conspiracy, is every shooting ever a conspiracy?

My aunt is a teacher in New Zealand and she knew several of the people killed in that mosque. You fuckers are sick, sad and twisted.

wtfffff

My aunt is a teacher in New Zealand and she knew several of the people killed in that mosque. You fuckers are sick, sad and twisted.

do you know what video compression is zoomer

Calling people conspiracy nuts on Jow Forums isn't a good tactic JIDF. Try something else.

Brazilkike has been in all these threads shilling for tarrant for at least 48 hours

You guys are ridiculously deluded. Seriously. It's always yanks and Canadians and Bonglanders spouting this stupid fucking shit. What do you want us to do? Blow another Ausfag on a suicide mission to prove MANY of us are at the point of snapping like this? Neck yourself faggot, hold still while I glass ya!

a large amount of the ones that make headlines are done by Jews or other intelligence agencies

yeah keep posting it, maybe someone will believe you eventually

there are holes in the windshield you can see them, also you dont know what gauge of shot he used, faggot.

Attached: Shot_size_chart[1].gif (704x350, 80K)

You're a faggot. She's dead, and her body is cold. Have you ever seen or touched a corpse? They're white as fuck. Almost wax-like. And cold.

Based Erdogan will expose Israel

Attached: 1534742249266.png (626x1056, 388K)

someone took the time to make this

>Calling people conspiracy nuts on Jow Forums isn't a good tactic JIDF. Try something else.

This is the same yank btw folks. He's been doing this for about 24 hours. Reeing that anyone who laughs at his lack of technical understanding is JIDF. He's probably JIOPB desu.

THIS.
I've seen every other window on cars shatter from various things.......but NEVER the windshield.

/thread

its right there in the video retard.

joe rogan you need to say off the LSD

topairgun.com/assault-air-rifles they load the compressed air into the buttstock special armorers could easily make more powered replicas

Did any of you mysterious magazines/disappearing shells/etc shills actually watch the video. It was a shitty stream that left out a lot of detail. What is even the point of this shill tactic?

Attached: 1462524420192.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

STAGED

Attached: 1529403415675.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

You don't know ANYTHING about our culture here do you?

There's hope.
You can't pull the Jew card on a Muzzie.
Muzzies have more victim points in the eyes of the youth and the youth HATES Israel.

Attached: destroyerofzog.jpg (2000x1333, 808K)

Wait are they saying because he called Constantinople Constantinople that he's a btard alt righter like us? I don't get it. It's fucking Constantinople, always has been, always will be. Turkroaches can invade whatever they like, it's the heartland of Christendom and will one day be ours again!

distance has jackshit to do with it, windshields are made of laminated glass, side windows are not.

I'm not shilling for shit, and It's my second post here on Jow Forums today. I literally got here and the first thing I see is a bunch of tards that don't understand how and why frontal windshields are made the way they are.
It saddens me that years ago Jow Forums used to have semi-decent discussions and the conspira-fags at least put some effort in their retardation. Now it's filled by tards that don't even know what goes into their cars.

Fuck off Moshei

I punched a bug on my windshield, barely punched. Cracked the windshield. I knew this looked like a movie.

Who loads blanks in any weapon when they are headed to kill people?

>us
The Alt-right isn't even real. You're proving my fucking point kike.

Attached: 1547139436149.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

How many times are you gonna post this under different IPs?

pic related

Watch full video you twat, you can see them just nice.

Watch it too, he drops the mag few seconds before.

Attached: glass.jpg (2048x1412, 624K)

Hey MORON.. the REAR VIEW MIRROR is ATTACHED to the GLASS.

GLASS IS INTACT MORON !!! LOL !!!! NICE TRY

>tfw IC/LE shills are spreading false flag accusations to make you think that something like this isn't actually possible, because they have no other tactic to stop lone wolf attacks

Attached: 1455164991081.png (400x244, 137K)

these are clearly edited by you
are you retarded? Kys

who could have made this thread? the infamous schizo spammer,
he is an open borders jew that wants to D&C Jow Forums and make this board look insane & violent

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Everything everyone else said to you applies to me as well, only they didnt you call you a faggot, which is odd considering you are a colossal faggot.

Attached: 1525401227921.jpg (787x787, 90K)

imagine being this much of a gay retard

Also webm related.

Attached: anti-schizo antidote.webm (1080x600, 2.63M)

I know the tards won't search for it, so here is a link on windshield testing. It doesn't shatter, you mongoloids.

Assuming for the sake of argument this was a fake Hollywood production and not a real shooting, why the fuck would you include scenes where the handful of most relevant and focused on components like the gun itself and the windshield of the car you're getting a first person perspective of behave in ways you believe are obviously impossible and unnatural looking?
Do you not understand how to entertain the perspective of the conspiracy orchestration you're trying to establish as existing in the first place? I really don't get how your mind works here.

Attached: disappointed.png (657x527, 29K)

youtu.be/M_bF7i2_ok4?t=199
Vid related
see what happens when you shoot a real windshield.
then compare it to the fake Mossad operation video.
timestamp 3:19

A few frames that showed blank cartridge brass had to be culled.
And against the asphalt a few rounds would have ricochet and would have been heard.
Blanks.You could see ammo in a buddy magazine and he fumbled on mag changes trying to find blank mags.

>believing the Jew lies of (((public school)))

Exactly this. Even if it was fake mossad shooting it did it's job.

Windscreen is made out of laminated glass. The lamination is what holds it together after getting shot and stops the spiderweb going across the entire windscreen. In the past they were made of toughened glass which would turn into pebbles, obviously it wouldn't be great if the windscreen shattered and glass pebbles flew into your face at 100km/h

>I really don't get how your mind works here.
It doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4mGyBhiQJM

Where's the Twitter video of the 2 other shooters

>Why do conspiracy nuts think everything is a conspiracy? Like name 1 thing they don't think was a conspiracy, is every shooting ever a conspiracy?
Conspiracies r dumb! conspiraci tards r dumb! they believe everything consiracy! they r always wrong!

Attached: Colin_Powell_anthrax_vial._5_Feb_2003_at_the_UN.jpg (410x285, 16K)

Fucking hell. I've rolled two cars. TWO. One at 70 MPH and you know what was intact? The front fucking windshield. They have a coating so when it breaks it doesn't shatter and fall out. The pic is EXACTLY what you would expect from shooting through a modern windshield. Hell, One of the cars I rolled was the same damn subaru only a few years older.

This absolutely. On a range, with protective eye and ear gear, the roar is still very much there. Two, three shotgun blasts, in your car, I could not imagine it. Beyond deafening.

Why does your webm not showing when he shot tru the side window?

>make us look
You mean we aren't and already don't?

Attached: 73a393572bcb57d0a7b0b508e53164bf380492e9_hq.gif (470x328, 441K)

I've shot with no hearing protection before. Its stupid and you should not do it, but its more long term damage than immediate.

He took the video with a GoPro these retards think he was shooting 4K LOL

Shoots out his own window yet the audio doesn’t change so you don’t hear the wind rushing into the car as he drives

That’s just one of the suspicious audio that I’ve found
Remember spooks aren’t audio engineers
The audio is the dead give away that this is a mk ultra false flag
Maybe it happened but not as they’ve claimed it did

>windshields are designed to be bulletproof

Attached: 1547838934396.png (598x369, 387K)

this thread again?

This. look up any outdoor shooting range video and you can hear every single cartridge hit concrete even with shit microphones.
The fact that this Mossad shooter psyop had a camera capable of recording the sound of a full auto rifle indoors without any clipping is already strange, but it's not a good enough microphone to capture the sound of metal hitting concrete?

At that range it wouldn't have mattered there would have been a .75 inch or greater whole in the windshield because the pellets would still be in a clump

Turn the gain down on a shit-tier microphone and it would do just that.

you see difference in the right upper corner. a crack is to see after he shoots.

Windshields are laminated glass, side and rear glass is just tempered

don't bother responding Mexicans won't understand you

Attached: 1509857639198 (1).png (650x559, 13K)

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1552851136743.jpg (708x399, 29K)

>it needs to be bulletproof not to shatter
>being this retarded

I thought this the first time I saw it.
I thought it either looks like there was no windscreen in to begin with (like he took the glass out).
Or that it was firing blanks.
I also suspect it could be trick of the light or the low res or compression.
But it's totally fair comment that people would question the windscreen, because you can't see anything.
No cracks.
No holes.
No glass particles.

prove it? you seem like you're larping

whe the glowniggers try to make the shooting look fake so normies look up the video to see for them self and it all back fires.

Attached: bang bang.jpg (902x665, 135K)