What you do when you have a baby with a slut who says she loves you?

what you do when you have a baby with a slut who says she loves you?

Attached: fml.jpg (660x371, 19K)

kiss your happiness, money and freedom away.

kys

Not only she doesn't love you, the baby is probably not even yours, as well.

You're just the best sucker she found that will fall for her smile.

why do incels always mention things they dont have when they try to justify being childfree?
im sure living with your mom and working at wendy's is bringing you all sorts of freedom and happiness.

>justify being childfree?
>have a baby with a slut
kys roastie

Get a paternity test, if it comes back as a match then I'd probably start establishing legal paternity and looking at methods to deal with the problem. I'd generally want full custody, if the mom is some manner of fuckup like the OP implies it should be possible.
>says she loves you
I guess I'd try to give her a chance to prove it but the circumstances are pretty suspect, but then in this scenario apparently I fucked a loose woman so that's kind of on me.
That's kind of like asking why fat girls care so much about abortion rights when none of them will ever have to worry about getting knocked up anyways, people like persecution narratives and they like imaginary blows against an absent enemy.

all women are sluts
based and redpilled
feminazis are just female incels

Be a man..marry and raise the kid

Attached: 74E15F11-9872-4A23-9235-0A26D848E11B.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Leave and hide

Sry forgot paternity test if you really meant slut

incorrect, you can say that all girls are slutty, which is more or less true, but not every girl will act out on those impulses and become a slut.

Wrong board, dude, do this look like Jow Forums to you?

that's rite sweaty its time for you to MAN UP

thats my point. all women are born sluts and all men are born womanizers. pre-historic humans had very few sexual mores and didnt exactly understand the concept of lineage as a result. it was only after the rise of human spirituality did average non-shamanic men begin retaining their semen and demanding monogamy so that they could be sure of their heirs.
most men today have whacked out animas stuck below the 4th level. they either worship women (cucks), hate women (incels), or objectify women sexually and ignore their humanity (MGTOW).
its like the only men with 4th level animas are chads.

If she changes, give her a chance. Else, leave her behind and never look back. She doesn’t worth your attention then.

take responsibility

>MGTOW

I thought that group was all about self actualization and ignore Women or at least avoid Co habitation.

no its about being a manchild and fucking bar skanks to feel growed up and make your peepee tingle. it is no coincidence that the only hobbies MGTOW seem to have revolve around buying and collecting consumer products.

Not every Men and Women are Marriage Material. I say I'll believe to what these MGTOWs are all about and leave them alone. Cucks and the Incels need the most help about Women. But all in all I think these groups are a symptom and focus on what cause on why there is a issue with Men and Women and the fall of the nuclear Family.

Those are not even incels who advocate that.

You can't turn a whore into a housewife retard, it's the most common of common knowledge.
Even studies link many premarital partners to vastly higher divorce rates.
It's a statistical fact

well see here you're falling for the jewish fallacy that womanizing is somehow ok. funny how the second the majority of men started obsessing over multiple women sexually women started demanding all sorts of new "rights"

Congratulate the father and find yourself another slut.

DNA check

Frame her and get custody