If you hate californians why won't you let us leave

If you hate californians why won't you let us leave

Attached: Calexit.jpg (580x326, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
ria.ru/20190318/1551901521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are free to go, its the people on the left who need their civil war narrative who are absolute unionist

Learn to swim.

I don't mind, The American Union was a mistake and I hope it collapses before every state becomes nonwhite.

>break into house
>owner tells to leave
>imma take the living room with me

Like you let texas and their confederate buddies leave?

>exist in the space before the states get there
>get invaded

>letting you take any part of the union without making you earn it
Although you can not succeed, I wish you to find luck and mercy in your future endeavors.

Attached: 4638F7DB-FD4D-416E-B3EC-B29DB8C4D24F.png (451x666, 168K)

Because California was purchased by the US government, which was funded by State revenues of the States that existed at the time the territory was purchased. If you don't want to be American, you should just leave, otherwise we'll have no choice but to resume our manifest destiny and treat you like we treated the Native Americans. Any of the original States are free to go if they want to, but only because they were claimed by conquest, and not purchased...

I wish you would

I wasn't aware I was stopping you.
It would be funny to watch them not be able to grow anything at a profit without subsidies, die without being able to steal water for free, and tech companies move out even faster than they already are.
Maybe after you could be reintegrated as a territory, the survivors might even get some rights back.

>100 people
>WE WUZ CIVILIZATION

What do you mean? Go for it. Announce a secession.

Attached: 1480829742718.jpg (563x542, 32K)

this. we'd all much prefer it if the commies and faggots would leave California willingly

Well, when your faggot state actually passes the resolution to leave, you won't have me stopping you.

actually the natives of California were known even among native Americans as being very backwards and lacking any material culture.

You have my blessing at least.

Because you have virtually the entire way coast is the United States? Would China let Shanghai go or would Japan let Tokyo? It's no problem for Australia to just let Sydney walk?

Do you have any fucking clue what geography is our how supply chains work? And Naval Station San Diego is of key strategic importance for multiple reasons. You manlets really have let the tamale fat seep into your brains.

We want you too and you faggots keep talking about it but you always pussy out.
Leave faggot nobody likes you

settle down juanito no one hates mexicans

The real reason we won't let them leave is because they are holding the rural parts of Califormia (not the Bay Area or LA) hostage. It's those people who would be screwed if California left.

The people stopping Cali from bailing are the other democrats. It would fuck their chance of winning anything for a few years at least.

All Californians are free to leave the USA, but California stays and will be reappropriated.

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

God-tier song.

But user, if we leave, we won't have John Oliver and AOC anymore!

Attached: excited soyboy.gif (365x400, 551K)

I'm not stopping you, blame the politicians

>Oтвeтнoe ycилeниe Poccии являeтcя coвepшeннo зaкoнoмepным c тoчки зpeния oбecпeчeния бaлaнca cил в peгиoнe. A в oтвeт нa пpeдлoжeниe oтдaть Кpым Укpaинe пpeдлaгaю
>oтдaть Poccии бывшyю кoлoнию в Кaлифopнии - Фopт-Pocc", - cкaзaл Чихapeв.

ria.ru/20190318/1551901521.html

Keep trying, katsap shill.

The north state (above sacramento) hates SoCal. So they wont be joining.
CA would literally fall apart and the world wouldnt blink. The world has:
Plenty of alternative tech.
Plenty of alternative food sources.
Plenty of alternative energy.
California is nothing but a criminal enterprise extracting money from vulnerable people globally.

qué?