How is women entering the work force in mass a negative thing?

How is women entering the work force in mass a negative thing?

Attached: 1540748363912.jpg (737x756, 69K)

>woman
You can't have a Y chromosome and be a woman.

Because they are worse than men at most things. Especially physical labor.

Supply and demand. Your upping the supply of labor with out upping the demand. Yes some demand for labor goes up like child care services now that mom works in the office but that's NOT a good thing.

>en masse
FTFY

I would lick this man's asshole before he even asked me to.

it has crashed so many important social levers and pulleys in ways that adversely affect both gender's ability for functional evolution

who's this girl?

Why tap into half of your idiots if you can tap into all of them?

What's the name of this girl? Please, I need to know I've fapped to countless pics of here posted on here. What's her name?

>girl

>Do shit work
>Demand more breaks
>Maternity leave
>Contributes to a job shortage
>None of them are staying home to raise families of 2.5 children
>Ruins the love market for them since they'll never get with a man who makes less than them
>Paid better than man for the same (less) work in several fields
There's a few fields that women are more suited to, but I wish less women worked. Unfortunately it's impossible for a man in the middle class to make enough to support a family and comfy life.

Everybody here is wrong. The real answer is the last lid keeping a woman from being a whore was depending on a man. A man worked hard because he knew keeping a woman dependent on him was vital.
Now men have more competition, lower wages and women having much, much higher standards due to working, so if they make x a year the man has to make way more, which is getting consistently harder.
Plus, even if he does make more, she's still technically independent, so nothing stops her from cheating on him at the first sign of trouble.

And there's also this , but it's more like collateral damage

Since they don't have children, or at least not with them, they treat every situation like they are the protective mommys in the room. Watch your language, no smoking, no drinking, let's have healthy lunches, let's have birthday parties. They infantalize everything they are near, especially when it has nothing to do with them.

That's Sayuri Mattar, don't bother checking his Instagram it's already private.

Also how the fuck can you think that's a woman? Are you a faggot or something?

I second this

Women taken half a man's shit is kind of what history of the sexes is made out of.

suppresses wages

I want to touch every inch of his sweet little body.

wage stagnation.

doubles labour force (depresses wages and increases competition for jobs)

women dont want to marry someone who makes less money than them but they took a bunch of the jobs meaning young men are making less money (result less children)

less children = government forces mass immigration

mass immigration increases labour force and causes everything ive listed to repeat

Attached: 1536785980520.jpg (498x780, 96K)

That's a guy

she's not at home raising my child if she's at work wagecucking herself for another man

because they are unable to have children at a reasonable age due to the pressures of having a career. Entering the workforce has fucked the majority of women over. Most women want families and children but cannot have such a thing anymore.

>why is doubling the workforce while eroding the traditional family unit a negative thing
Remember to sage and report every (((memeflag))) thread

Attached: POST IN RESPONSE TO EVERY MEMEFLAG.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

>women entering the work force
women leaving the reproductive force.

lowers everyones wages due to increased supply of workers, and it lowers marriage/reproductive rates due to women no longer needing to relying on men for money, they can just earn it themselves.

Just checked their Instagram.

Alright, well, it's been fun lads. I'm cutting off this boner once and for all.

Attached: 53613717_2247991462194190_173537930256580608_n.jpg (630x960, 55K)

OP.
You'r fired!

We have an extremely high unemployment rate. While it's true that women aren't solely responsible for that, it is a factor.

It increases the labor pool and drives down wages

It provides competition to family development.

I could never quite put this phenomenon into words, very solid point though. They arbitrarily turn things into a system that can somewhat control. The imposed limits and banning of anything they deem unacceptable is what set the West back 30 years.

Because there's double the workers, so each parent earns about half of the salary they should. Account for inflation, then you've got two parents working all day and no one to take care of the children.

Have you never worked with one? They aren't productive and kill morale.

More bitching and no call no show because “MAH KIDZ” and leaving the shift understaffed.

Attached: 2D00C73B-A4F3-4FBB-B002-EB5A3FA0989D.png (1334x750, 656K)

>no one to take care of the children
unless you count expensive daycares which is just the saddest thing to exist. Imagine giving up your motherly duties so you can be a corporate slave instead.

How do you not understand that supply and demand applies to labor, as well as goods?

Doubling the amount of workers in the workforce means cutting the demand for labor in halve.

That's not even counting all the illegals, you economically illiterate piece of garbage.

SUPPLY. AND. DEMAND.

Well, if you like living in a nation that doesn't atrophy into extinction you might consider women entering the workforce a bad thing.

And at least you can point out long term problems like climate change. Since women are half the voting population, and biologically have a significant percentage of the male population on a leash as a result, simply pointing out that population collapse is a bad thing means you're unable to function in society since hurting women's feelings is a capital crime.

I need the VP asap
OP is a faggot again

Attached: 1552838176462.jpg (717x664, 33K)

You are sacrificing the long term prosperity of your nation for some short term productivity gains in the workforce.
When women entered the work force the labor pool essentials doubled but it did so at the expense of the birth rate.
So you get small term gains from the labor pool doubling and massive civilization ending chaos when that generation dies and doesn't leave enough children beyond to carry on the torch of civilization.

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

every company now has to have an entire department who's job it is to deal with the complaints and bitch-fights of women

I believe the newspeak phrase assigned for it is "human resources"

When all the smart women are working, they aren't having smart babies. Over time because all the smart women aren't having babies your entire society gets dumber.

Income tax is collateral to debt to (((federal reserve))) I wonder why (((they))) want more workers? Let’s let (((public school))) endoctronate kids while mommy is you busy working. Breast milk who needs them, (((big pharma))) got replacement for that too. Healthy home cooked meals, meh who needs it (((big agra))) got you covered too.

they don't work as well in groups and they literally double the workforce which cuts wages in half.

This isn't true for every job by a long shot, but the vast majority of them lack the mentality and testosterone that makes the average man harder workers. It's the same reason why many of them in such positions have to constantly remind themselves how "powerful" they are, with the signature token buzzwords like "fierce"... No, you're not fierce, you're a narcissistic mess who is afraid to admit you'd probably be happier at home raising children because the liberal media's agenda has made you insecure about it.

Attached: 649464.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>Less family influence on kids
>Less families taking care of their elderly
>Loss of well managed homes
>Less white kid
>More drama at work

>they literally double the workforce which cuts wages in half.
And government will “teach” kids how wonderful gov is while you slave away your life.

Supply and demand of labor. Women take up spots and positions of finite abundance (ex: slots in a degree program) through affirmative action and then waste all of their fucking time by deciding to become mothers in their 30s. They're literally incompetent and need affirmative action to make it. Also, with their increased purchasing power they then drive up the costs of everything so as to make it almost impossible for an ordinary family to survive on one salary and decreased birthrates for shit desk job career.

>What are ya, my mudda?

This. It's why my dad could get out of college in the 50s and immediately get a house and a car and a wife and do well on one paycheck.
The women were all housewives. At least outside of major cities

An actual serious thread and it's boring as all hell. Eh. Here's a trap pic goyim.

Attached: 53053625_2249732222020114_7433180503391338496_n.jpg (750x907, 59K)

>Over time because all the smart women
There are book smart and street smart. Women who thinks they are smart brags about mah career, slaving away thier furtile life while company brass gets all the time in the world with their family. Only to realize in their 40s they been used unable to have children anymore. Only then they realize how dumb they were in their 20s 30s

Imagine how much your salary were to decrease if your country's entire working population were to doubled by immigrants.

And prices are now based on the assumption that you have a roommate named Juan and are sharing expenses, so living becomes more expensive.

I would cut this mans hair before he even asked me to.

I'd also like to add that women in the workplace are usually only there because of diversity hires, not because they excel at their craft. It sounds like an exaggeration but here in Commiefornia, it's an understatement.

>Quiero morir oliendo coca en una trap polla
cease your faggotry sunnigger

He's a communist, but my dick doesn't seems to care.
@sayurimattar

I know female electrical engineer that had no idea what V=IR is.

Attached: 220E2AC3-E0D3-4D42-84F5-A9F2EC7E6E1F.jpg (655x1024, 160K)

monkey bro stop disseminating degeneracy you fucking nigger

Attached: zvcxv.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This has to be Holloween? Is this even a girl?

Attached: F39A556C-0CDB-456F-B5BE-ACFE6066E9D2.jpg (223x240, 20K)

I'm sorry but I don't speak nigger. I used a translator for what you just said and it describes me pretty poorly.

>How is women entering the work force in mass a negative thing?
Gluts the labor force, lowering wages so men can no longer provide for an entire family. As a consequence, it is no longer an option if women want to work, they HAVE to work. What a shot in the foot. Furthermore, now women won't be able to raise their own children and the children will be pawned off on the state to be brainwashed into good goy globalist capitalists with severe emotional issues.

>An actual serious thread and it's boring as all hell. Eh. Here's a trap pic goyim
>Just checked their Instagram.

Alright, well, it's been fun lads. I'm cutting off this boner once and for all.

im sorry i dont speak faggot, i used a translator for what you just said and it describes that youre a fucking faggot, neck yourself

Ever heard of a joke mon'keigh?

Women are incompetent and have demonstrated this numerous times despite diversity treatment.

Disrupts family dynamics, no one there for kids or to ensure family meals (this is actually very very important).

creates competition between men and women which also upsets family dynamics. Instead of a function unit or team it is now a divided battle.

But you already know that kike

why is he private? i want to view his pictures

It was a great thing for bosses, a surplus of supply meant that wages could go down.
I suspect not enough new jobs were created to counteract the near doubling of the workforce.

Lol, I thought it was leafy.

1) women are, in general, terrible and inefficient workers
2) women in the workforce means fewer women having children. This is one of the biggest direct causes for suppressed birth rates in the developed world
3) supply and demand. Allowing women in the workforce effectively doubled the labor supply, which reduced the value of everyone's labor. This is a big part of the reason why before women started working, men could feed a family on their single income, but after women went into the workforce everyone needed to have a dual-income household and still lived less well-off than the generation before with its single income households.

based quasiportuguese

Check his facebook

I only fap to fascist traps anyways

Attached: Kek.jpg (640x853, 79K)

You don't understand economics at all.

If that were true, half the country would be unemployed since the 50s.

you lost already

Attached: 1548560306875.jpg (1025x787, 172K)

You're an idiot, the unemployment rate is under 5% and hiring signs are everywhere

Attached: le sven.jpg (627x399, 64K)

The real reason:
In the same way a woman entering a male group of friends changes the dynamic. You introduce sexual competition in a place where there should be none.

It's distracting

This disgusting creatured should be gassed.

Same reason mass immigration is: increased labor supply drives wages down.
Women are less destructive though because at least they are natives.

>demand (and receive) special treatment in literally every job market
>are placed ahead of more qualified men in the hiring queues because muh diversity
>deliberately use their Sexual Marketplace Value to climb the ladder faster when they're in their 20s and 30s (which is something men cannot do)
>turn around and MeToo their boss once they hit 35 in order to jump a few rungs further up the ladder and become unfireable due to victim status
>surround themselves with beta orbiters who do most of their work for them
>gossip and make up lies about the men who won't do their work for them and get them fired
>singlehandedly killed meritocracy in the workplace, now every workplace is an environment where success is based on backstabbing and gossip

I've seen this happen in literally every job that I've had. This has been going on for at least 20 years.

I can't be happy without Felipe anymore.

Attached: 1549202969701.jpg (808x1022, 223K)

en masse*
It inflates the labor market
For new parents instead of the child's most important formative years being spent with it's family, it's instead spent with daycare centers, nannies, and strangers. What's even the point of having kids when you can instead focus on your 9 to 5 job right? Because that's obviously more important

cuts the value of labor, and therefore wages, in half

Because they're wasting their fertile years slaving for a corporate jew and not having children. Who is going to pay for your stupid boomer subsidies and other unaffordable social programs if nobody is making the future generations to pay for them.

Wow this trap is gorgeous. Does she have an instagram account that isn't set to private? Great!

under rated

god shes hot

cringe and bluepilled
cringe

fpbp
>memeflag
SAGE

wow thats disgusting, how do straight men find that attractive?
literally no tits, no ass, no hips
looks like a little boy with long hair

>how do straight men find that attractive?
They don't.

Mostly because in order to enter the work force in mass, they must leave homes in Mass, leaving kids without mommies and husbands without wifes...

probably closeted pedophiles