Christchurch Analysis

>Zionist (pic related)
>admitted contact to knights templars who gave them their blessing
>blames the white man for the immigration crisis not going as far as mention subversion at all
>wants to get rid of muslims, proceeds to shoot random people outside the mosque
>ignores the cause of the musliminvasion throughout the entire manifesto aka jews and zionists in high ranking politics and economy as well as the satanists and communists which also happen to be pedophiles
>goes to attack the symptom instead of the cause
>guy is extremely calm for doing his first murder and massmurder at it
>goes out of his way to make the immigration issue appear as caused by selfhating whites and whites that just dont know the consequenses without outside influence.
>video has lots of passerbies not carring about him carrying a weapon or shooting around
>possibly 2 or more shooters based on some video
twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504?s=20
(sadly deleted, but for archive version even though wayback machine seems to have it deleted too when i saw it there yesterda

At the location you see the 2 guys with the rifles in that Vid they cought another third guy in camo. Allegedly this was some guy who shot back at the shooter, but since its the same location we can assume that Video is actually from the day and location of the shooting and thus legit
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/

Christchurch had an unvovered Mossad spy ring in 2011 which, probably not dissolved.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Also it happening in a place called Christchurch sounds like some satanic ritual once again. especially since this time of the year is rumored to be important for satanic sacrifices.

Will go into details in a bit, but this is about the rundown

Attached: shooter zionist.jpg (593x137, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17635508
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
npr.org/2019/03/18/704397863/utrecht-shooting-assailant-wounds-several-people-on-dutch-tram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Perenna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>proceeds to shoot random people outside the mosque
If I saw the vid correctly------he seemed to only select people who were dressed in Islamic garb. They were evidently ones who managed to get out of the Mosque.

Pic related shows the 2 gunmen in front of the school, if someone has the video pleas share

7:05 he is tackled where he seemingly drops a magazine at the entrance to the room at the end of the hallways accidently. you see it lying there in the middle (seen from left to right middle) pretty clearly.
7:13 he drops a magazine to reload in the middle (entrance to end middle)
7:31 he picks up the magazine he lost when tackled. 8:32 he picks up some magazine lying on the floor he dropped at 7:13 again and seemingly uses this previously emptied magazin to reload and continues to pump out about 20 shots
since people say there was already a magazine in there before he came. he did drop it but it should be empty

when the woman is shot at 11:45 there are also couple cars driving next to her. noone seems to care and drives of full speed, but really casually keeping in mind all the traffic laws
she also gets appearently 2 headshots, but no visible deformation of the head but her shoulder bursts open (suggested to be a bloodbag) even though such bullets should blow some of you head away, especially when lying against the ground with the force having no way to exit and can only disperse
Also note no headscarf on her which is required for women in the mosque and had time to search for her shoes

12:50 he shoots through the windshield of his car with his rifle point blank, twice, with a shotgun and the windshield gets so few damage you barely see the cracks in the stream.
right after a car crosses his path between him and the guy shot, but doesnt care and just drives along casually
then drives couple meters, not even 50, fires a shot to the front left, drives another 5 meter aiming right to his left where he previously shot at where you then see a guy casually walking around before getting shot but being all casual before when the shot must have gone close by.

after the mosque he drives around with his car and proceeds to shoot people

Attached: Christchurch 2 gunmen.jpg (1112x1708, 415K)

Yes I saw that part....... but I remember him selectively picking targets specifically dressed in Islamic garb

So i read through more or less the whole thing (skipped some small parts that i deemed unimportant on first glance).
Across the entire thing he makes it seem like the Muslims and other foreigners just happen to come into the country without any specific reason and white people allowing it because they either hate whites themselves or are too stupid.
Not once goes he into the greater sheme that is played. Not once does he talk that the cause for the immigrations are the wars that are led on the account of Israel. Not once does he mention the prevailent racemix propaganda in the jewish owned media. In fact the only point he gets actually close to the truth is
>Pedophile politicians,pedophile priests and pedophile popstars, demonstrating to all the true depravity of our age
but even that completely ignores the outside influences

Either he merely took babies first redpill on race at which point i would say its unbelievable he actually went out to shoot people, or he actually is meaning to hide it, as in is on their side.
Looking at what this will accomplish ultimately (namely nothing aside from painting whites as bad, immigration criticism as evil racism, giving ammunition to shill against guns, and creating sympathy for muslim) I would say its a psy op. But who knows, lots of retarded folks around.

12:50 you see people getting out of a car seemingly and then shot at and the cloths seem fairly western to me. same for the guy at 13:15. quality is shitty, but i cant make out any muslim fashion

Attached: Shooter blame.png (622x184, 39K)

Awww yiss, schizo general?

footware removed always a sign they do that everywhere
it was 100 billion percent fake

conveniently there is this mason ritual which involves having your shoes to be put off. and you see this in quite a lot of false flag attacks that the victims happen to be shot (or whatever) their shoes off.

Some info on Masonry:
The checkered board you see often with masonic imagery represents the duality of this world, and as such the world itself. Additionally like the chessboard they see the world to be played to win, they want to rise above the duality of this world and ascend to become a god/player outside of the pawns they control which they do by casting off the concept of good and evil, the duality (rising above the duality) and as a result not being held back by things like morals and laws like the lowly plebs

Now some speculation:
Now inside mosques and synagogues (in the past at least) you need to take off your shoes. Considering the checkered board in their temple is a stage (playingfield) we can extrapolate that if they move the stage (their temple symbolically) outside to make a theatreplay to move their pawns (us) they also are required to take the shoes off.

Attached: Mason ritual.jpg (600x460, 47K)

pic related. one leg of the pents pulled up like in that ritual, also the green wristband immitating the rope.
The pointing up is a thing muslims do, but might as well could be immitating Baphomets handgasture which also is often used by masonic imagry

Attached: Mason Christchurch.jpg (700x525, 79K)

Lets decide this
strawpoll.me/17635508

Yes, im sure that guy that has a 95% of being castrated as a child prevailed his sexual desires.
happens to coincide with the recent shilling against MJ on here too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
>Sony/ATV Music Publishing is an American music publisher owned by Sony Entertainment. The company was formed in 1995 with the merger of Sony Music Publishing and ATV Music, which was owned by entertainer Michael Jackson. Jackson had purchased ATV Music, which included the Lennon–McCartney song catalog, in 1985.
>The financial clout of Grade, their adversary in the bidding war, ensured that the songs written by the two Beatles passed into the control of ATV.[4]
>In January 2017, McCartney filed a suit in United States district court against Sony/ATV Music Publishing seeking to reclaim ownership of his share of the Lennon–McCartney song catalogue beginning in 2018. Under US copyright law, for works published before 1978 the author can reclaim copyrights assigned to a publisher after 56 years.[47][48] McCartney and Sony agreed to a confidential settlement in June 2017.[49][50]

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
i wonder why this is happening

Also Cobain has a good chance of having been suicided

Attached: Shooter MJ.jpg (578x146, 48K)

npr.org/2019/03/18/704397863/utrecht-shooting-assailant-wounds-several-people-on-dutch-tram
>Tanis was previously known to police. He has a varied criminal record that includes attempted manslaughter in 2013 — when he was accused of firing a gun at an apartment building in the same area as Monday's attack, according to local broadcaster RTV Utrecht. And earlier this month, Tanis appeared in court over a rape allegation from 2017, the agency reports.
is it coincidence that right after a Muslim goes on to kill people when that was known for various deeds that should have locked him away? What are the chances he stroke a deal?
Remember the Comet Ping Pong (((Shooter))) that ran someone over with his car shortly before shooting the place up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March
>The Ides of March (/aJdz/; Latin: Idus Martiae, Late Latin: Idus Martii)[1] was a day in the Roman calendar that corresponds to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and was notable for the Romans as a deadline for settling debts.[2] In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar which made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history.
>The Ides of each month were sacred to Jupiter, the Romans' supreme deity. The Flamen Dialis, Jupiter's high priest, led the "Ides sheep" (ovis Idulis) in procession along the Via Sacra to the arx, where it was sacrificed.[4]
makes me think
>In addition to the monthly sacrifice, the Ides of March was also the occasion of the Feast of Anna Perenna

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Perenna
>Macrobius records that offerings were made to her ut annare perannareque commode liceat, i.e. "that the circle of the year may be completed happily"[1] and that people sacrificed to her both publicly and privately.

these days every thread is schizo general. shit is annoying as hell.
i can't even tell who is jewing who anymore.

*makes me think how shit alwaysgoes down this time of the year

I let you decide if its really the same woman.

Attached: shooter actor.png (1317x677, 754K)

appearently mods dont want you to post that "dead" woman. makes me think how all the gore webms otherwise are never an issue but this gets deleted. they could have at least leave the post up and only delete the pic. but well, mods are always faggots

So here the post without pic
She was shot 11:45 on the street and the guy walks to her right afterwards. look how the shoes were put off conveniently. Either she took them off or took her time to search for them during the shooting. Gets shot in the head and then bullet blows open the shoulder it seems (or reveals a bloodbag)
Also a woman doesnt go into the Mosque without a hijab
Additionally of all thinks nike shoes lying around, the hook being a homage to saturns rings

He walks into the mosque in the beginning and they all are seemingly already piled up as corpses in the corners into which he simply fires
Before he walks in he is seen by many, with rifle and battle gear, but noone even bothers to react like the instances described later happen to be the same.
The disinterest of the passerbys are the most suspcious thing regarding the footage.

>so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
Lol, obviously he knew there ain’t no such Jew anywhere. He was clearly /ourguy/

Attached: 934CF55F-D8F3-4935-92F2-7770F6D4A57A.jpg (320x321, 53K)

>Not caring abouy Jews makes you a Zionist
This board gets stupider every day

by going into all the different causes but never mentioning the jew or outside influence he thus paints the picture as israeli subversion isnt a thing. regardless of what he thought, this is the message he provides. all he does is paint it as if it were merely white hating whites and whites not knowing the consequences and muslims just so happening to come here without any influence from the outside.

He even goes into the NGOs and how they fuck shit up, just to stop the explenation right the moment when the subversion from the outside was the next logical step to mention, those that own and fund the NGOs. He wouldnt even have to say jews, or Israel. All he had to say is there is an agenda from people outside that want to see the white race suffer and that these are the ones in controll and pushing the bullshit in the media. But every outside influence was conveniently left out.
Either he is retarded or he wants to cover them up

he said Jews in Israel is fine, this is supporting israel, and that by definition makes him a Zionist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
>Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the nationalist[fn 1] movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine).[
so yes, obviously he was one.

>I let you decide if its really the same woman.
>completely different looking people
MENTAL ILLNESS GENERAL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Not just bullying Schizo-kraut

happened to find the video just now.
but obviously this was /ourgoy/ that acted alone like they tell us.

Attached: Christchurch additional gunmen no sound.webm (532x1080, 2.23M)

some bump

another

yet again

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 22222222.png (646x985, 941K)

Can anyone confirm this bit?
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
i mean it does fit into how i view the event, but im not sure if you can trust that website.

Somehow you missed this part:
You're retarded, Hans.

>mfw mass shootings have become as cringe and transparent as children's advertisements

Attached: disdain.gif (300x280, 1.93M)

see when he goes into all the reasons of why its happening, but then doesnt go into it being designed from the outside, then by default he is saying that there is no outside influence.
but sure, he didnt want to repell normies by mentioning the jews because surely killing 50 people doesnt accomplish that.

some bump

another

yet again.

They’ll slide your thread if you start making too much sense

thats how i know i made a good thread. that and people shouting "shizo" and "retard" in sync

bump

I'll tell you why, because all of this muh false flag shit appeared out of nowhere at the same time. One day it's nothing just talking about the shooting, I wake up the next morning and the board is fucking FLOODED with this shit. It's blatantly obvious it's a coordinated effort to turn Jow Forums against the shooter. Kill whoever hired you and yourself OP.

This will get the thread slid pretty quick.

The shooter got the 14 words wrong.

Attached: subscribe to pewdiepie.png (703x333, 34K)

nah, i thought its a false flag when i saw it how casual the bystanders were on stream, and when the only time he mentioned the jews was saying how he is fine with israel it was basically sold.
it was in talks wether its real or staged from the very beginning like with every event, its just after having some time to decide on a stance and look into all the info that people settled down for false flag thus the "sudden" increase.

pic related, people suggested that the rune represents the fish with the 14 being the same as in pic related.
When i heard podesta was there right before i considered MKUltra as that and satanic pedophilia goes hand in hand. But so far i didnt see a pizza connection or any signs of MKUltra though. but it does make me wonder if the rune actually is meant to represent the fish.

Attached: Christchurch fish 14.jpg (966x676, 96K)

Yep

> 24 posts by this shill
Tarrant was a hero you fucking faggot kike

Shooter is a disgruntled muslim hating jew that continues pretending to be white.

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

In case of the star we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life, trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

no one cares schizo

Attached: 1552956100989.jpg (589x119, 51K)

I still wait for someone to make a map of his car movement from where he started, to were stream ended. I would do it myself, but my current PC shits itself when I open google maps, it's too old for this.

Off yourself Noseberg

him saying he doesnt want jews here is merely the "white nationalist" angle. As i said repeatedly never once does he even imply that there is a foreign factor to the state of affairs. he paints it entirely as an issue of whites hating whites and whites unaware of the consequences.
he always stops his explenation in the manifest when the outside influence would be the next logical step to explain. if you dont see that the intent is to make it seem like there is no foreign subversion (in example by kikes) then i cant help you.

some bump

bump

last bump from me as its pretty late. good night.

Yep, kike spotted. Why don't you add the full context chaim??? Not because it would destroy your narrative or anything, right?

Attached: Manifesto 2a.png (718x315, 44K)

Keynote
>Europe is for Europeans!
The false flag happened in NZ. BIG fucking distance from Europe

>