The CUCKing of the German Language

As an American I even fucking hate this shit. They want to completely drop the genitive case, because that is apparently too hard for niggers/Muslims to understand. Fucking fuck that shit use the genitive case whenever possible and tell the linguistic cucks to fuck themselves in the ass. They're simplifying, anglocizing, and rendering it retarded. For example Germans hate their own culture/history/identity so much that they are slowly transforming their own language into English one word at a time. Someone told me I can't say "Strandsfeier", but instead must say "Strandsparty". Fuck that mentally retarded horse shit. I am speaking Deutsch not Denglish. I will say töten not fucking "killen". They are trying to erase all that is German forever. Fight back. Only use German words when speaking German. This is subtle globalist propaganda.

Attached: 1552951859388.jpg (482x427, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=0dg3yfO7RdI
youtube.com/watch?v=LDIljrlYaVg
youtube.com/watch?v=yA8iZJcutQ4&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=B4CBDMz121k
youtube.com/watch?v=EdFHmMg_kBM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-ZJGU1Xek8
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugenlaut#Häufigkeit_und_Gesetzmäßigkeit_der_Fugen_in_Substantivkomposita
youtube.com/watch?v=uRjs1eoEx0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw

thread theme lets learn German together

thread theme: youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
FTFY

Attached: 6a3a300e2d54c413a68d1d442080d82d3d4143c9a0eb4fcf31325862f59c55c9.jpg (261x195, 10K)

I'm already fluent, fren. My language level is B2. I finished Rosetta Stone(all 5 levels) and the entire Duolingo. I am currently working on the Duolingo Labs Stories on their website. I'm on set 5, and reading German for Dummies All-in-One(5 German for Dummies books in one)

Attached: 1552946149346m.jpg (1024x685, 182K)

Latin is the real redpill

The Nips are doing it too. Fucking disgrace.

How so?

It highly depends on the location. There are areas in Berlin, where it does not make sense to approach people in german. In deep Saxony or Bavaria they don't understand english.

German had always a big influx from other languages. Latin or French for example. Nowadays it's fucking turkish and arab. But what sickens me more is the "Sprachverfall" the decay of our language. The Problem with immigrants german when they don't properly learn it, is they use the same bastardized way i do here in english.

We are sooooooooooo far away from Goethe.

Attached: Spitzel.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

I'd prefer if they'd just drop the niggers instead.
I didn't learn the backwards ass million cases of German for nothing goddammit.

Latina loqui vitrum rubeum ultimum est.

I feel you user. There's a German girl at my school, and I'd love to practice my German speaking to her, but I can't do it. She would probably refuse and tell me to just speak in English.
I learned the genitive case. Seriously, how hard is it to add an -s to nouns? Can these immigrants really not learn something like that?

I feel you user. There's a German girl at my school, and I'd love to practice my German speaking to her, but I can't do it. She would probably refuse and tell me to just speak in English.
I learned the genitive case. Seriously, how hard is it to add an -s to nouns? I don't want to see the language ruined by Multikulti

German is very easy I didn't even learn it and can basically understand pretty much most of the text lol

Really? I didn't think the Japanese would do something like that.
They're not switching to Romaji are they?

This is why Russian is based AF.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dg3yfO7RdI

youtube.com/watch?v=LDIljrlYaVg

In the second song you can see a evolution of the german language.

Attached: KleineGermanenPlakat.jpg (1132x1600, 300K)

Was für ein Film ist das?
Multikulti-Propaganda?

Dat is wat ik meen mijn vriend. Ik heb het ook geleerd en het was niet zo makkelijk.

Yes it's anti-right propaganda .It seems to be an animated movie about elsa who gets indoctrinated by her Nazi-Grandpa and some Interviews with the contemporary far right

Here's the trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=yA8iZJcutQ4&t=

pic related is the staff, yes this is germany

Attached: KleineGermanenStab.png (1286x405, 33K)

Gay. We have a world pidgin, English. Fucking disgusting subhumans and their dysgenic projects. I want to slit all their throats.

Wie lange dauert es, bis der Volkssturm endlich wieder überkocht?

Every English word in German sounds cringey cause they can't pronounce anything. Who cares.

Kan je ook Nederlands spreken?
Ik kan ja een beetje spreken, omdat het met het Duits vergelijkbaar is, maar niet veel.

S-Sebastian...??? :D

Attached: 1552822274148.jpg (1000x590, 95K)

It's especially food companies and supermarkets who like to use dumb English words.

Ja ik spreek een beetje maar ik leer het nog steeds.

German is the most faggy goddamn retarded tongue ever spoken by man—though I am often forgetful—Germans can hardly be considered men and are more akin to megafauna
>t. Mark Twain

Attached: 1395308888143.jpg (2000x1333, 252K)

>far right
Let me guess...their definition of far right is the AfD

Hoe slecht is het ook in Nederland, mijn broer?

Attached: 1552847102185.png (766x480, 83K)

I want to do it to, Rosseta Stone full academic course is all I need to get started on German right? Does this also differentiate between High and Low German? Also how long did it take you to get to your level from start to now?

What is a strandsparty ? English is a very powerful lingua franca. Google translate, siri etc making cradle tounges obsolete unfortunately.
I miss gauleiter merkel

maybe never

This is a note a refugee had on him on new years eve 2015/16. Only one got arrested after all. We are fucked.

Attached: CDUDichterDenker.png (467x555, 324K)

Interesting. Can you give more examples of this? We had the same problem here maybe 10 years ago where some of our words were "brazilified" in order to make our two languages more similar. I hated it then and still hate it now and refuse to use the new words, but our children are all being indoctrinated with it and people think this is "progress".

For example the word "acto" which in english means "act" can be derived into other words like "actual" "actually" etc, but it was simplified to "ato" because huehue monkeys don't say the C orally they just say "ato" yet etymologically it makes no sense to remove the C since you can see it even has common roots with languages such as english and it helps define the meaning of other words. There are many such cases. Now instead of "act" or "acto" we say "at" or "ato" which is just braindead and retarded. I still write "acto". I wonder if this phenomenon is always happening in other languages I always assumed it was a Portuguese thing due to our connection to Brazil and how the globalists want to unite us all under the same monkey language.

Attached: Iberian wolf.jpg (650x375, 68K)

Saw this in Belgium

Attached: eti-negro--i31793.gif (300x181, 23K)

Their definition of far right is anyone who doesn't worship Fidel Castro and pray to Trotsky each night before bed fren

Attached: 1552848232752.jpg (470x470, 101K)

Strand=Beach
Like OP mentioned, Feier is the German word for party, but the English word Party is used more often now

Attached: SiegOderFucken.png (538x786, 655K)

>They want to completely drop the genitive case
Using the genitive in everyday speech is overly literary. All of the German dialects did away with it after the middle ages. In fact, having a dative case but no genitive is one of the most unique features of spoken German, not something you should want to abolish.
And yes, English words in German are stupid. You're welcome to not use them.

>Neue dichter

Attached: 42623462g.jpg (800x450, 43K)

I never use nigg speak, still write in portuguese like I learned in skool.

I also watched films, listened to music, and read books auf Deutsch. You can complete Rosetta Stone in 2-3 months, and Duolingo in another month or 2. Rosetta Stone has 5 levels, 4 units each level, 4 lessons each unit. Do 1 full lesson a day meaning main lesson plus all pertinent exercises and that's 80 days. I was lazy as hell and took over a year to complete it, but I kept stopping for months at a time. I was a dudeweed fag at the time though.

At least you can hit on Brazilian hoz ?

It only teaches you High German. If you want to understand Plattdeutsch(low German) learn Dutch. They are highly similar.

A part of the AfD is far right. See the national wing under Björn Höcke. All of those which are shown in the trailer would proudly call them rights.

Attached: Krefeld.jpg (800x303, 44K)

Ewww. Gonna push of Dutch broz. Especially after the attack today.

this has been happening for decades, fag. get real.

Affirm, sticking with High German. I’ll actually be dumping Latin for it, fuck knows why I thought picking a meme language was a good idea.

I was thinking of the NPD when it said far right.
(Not that I expect them to get anywhere)

Not true at all. People use the genitive case in spoken German all the time, but mostly older people from what I've heard.

What are the advantages of knowing german?

Germany has ice creams called Nogger. I always look for it at the supermarket and they should have it, but I still haven't been able to find it.

Genitive case won't be going anywhere. Standard German was pushed in the 90s but the Germans still speak all of their regional dialects.

55cm hier

I would consider them the old right. They are mostly nazi-orks and MI5-Agents.

Attached: TotenkopfHusar.png (591x620, 103K)

There are books to teach you German dialects and instructional videos. Low German and Bavarian are probably the two best ones. Bavarians understand Austrian as well. As far as that though learn standard High German first. Also as far as language learning software like Rosetta Stone for dialects I don't think it exists, but maybe it does. It's probably difficult to find if it does. I could be wrong about that though.

U can hound the Jews into camps an stuff....raus ! schneller !

My biggest pet peeve at the moment is the systemic removal of the words "man" and "men." It's happening here on Jow Forums, too. Always "males" or "guy," but never ever MEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4CBDMz121k

Sans Lingua Franca.

Fucking hippies think playing German songs will do fuck all.

>learning G*rman
Pleb taste. Learn French, far better literature and a classier language overall

Its banned. Triggered the neu duetsch

>German had always a big influx from other languages. Latin or French for example. Nowadays it's fucking turkish and arab. But what sickens me more is the "Sprachverfall" the decay of our language. The Problem with immigrants german when they don't properly learn it, is they use the same bastardized way i do here in english.
nigguh fugguh bugga damn snugga

>want to understand Plattdeutsch
There's no point unless you want to move to rural northern Germany and integrate seamlessly or take part in preserving it.

I'm talking about the naturally evolved German dialects. Genitive doesn't exist in them.
Sure, educated old people who were pretty much forced to speak the literary language flawlessly tend to use the genitive. But if they were speaking a local dialect, they wouldn't use it at all.

That was pretty gay

Cheers big man, good luck on your quest for lingual mastery.

Also make sure you get the lifetime access one it's worth it. Don't pay for only a 2 year subscription. That's super gay.

Some people speak only High German now though.

Contemporary german rap art:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdFHmMg_kBM

>removal of the words "man" and "men"
I don't think I've seen that user.
Is it a leftist thing specifically?

It's not a Strandsfeier or Strandsparty, since I assume the party is happening am (an dem) Strand. The reason you use Genitiv with things like Geburtstagsfeier or Weihnachtsfeier is because it is the "Feier des Geburtstags" and the "Feier der Weihnacht" respectively

Attached: le_happy_german.jpg (221x250, 10K)

I can swear I heard the first song somewhere

Schleswig is Danish Reich schwein !

I thought the "s" was just to make the compound noun to flow better.
I never thought it was because of genitive specifically.

Standartenfuhrer ?

I think you're right. I read somewhere that it's a linking morpheme that only coincidentally resembles the genitive.

Ayo hol up. So u b sayin dem krauts fina get dabd on $

Japanese has had gairaigo (foreign loan words) for ages... it's much like using French words or phrases, such as raison d'etre in English. They aren't switching to romaji.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=U-ZJGU1Xek8

German is literally a nigger language. Alpine/Nordic mongrel shitskins contribute nothing to genuinely White civilizations like England and the U.S.

Aussies are all nuts

Well it is somewhat more complicated than that, in general you don't use any Fugenlaut and if you use one it may or may not have something to do with the grammar involved
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugenlaut#Häufigkeit_und_Gesetzmäßigkeit_der_Fugen_in_Substantivkomposita

Everyone I've ever met who raves about Duolingo has been utterly shit at the language they were trying to learn.

Based

It's called the sausage equator. I worked at a German company with heavily german clientele. Futures trading

>fluent
>B2

kek. C1 is bare minimum for fluency you dumbass stormfag

Except their blood and language lol

Attached: how the english came to britain.png (2442x2169, 1.26M)

>Someone told me I can't say "Strandsfeier",
Why say either? Feier am Strand.

Token pol/ comment noted. Thank you for your service

Feels like you're overreacting, to be honest.

Bavarians know English. Old Ossis don't always know English though.

Germany hasn't been White since Tacitus. It's like saying that Dravidians made England white. YOu can't seriously be this retarded/

Meddlfranggne definitely don't know English.

Attached: oger2.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I want to learn german but I don't know where to start, Duolingo is shit desu. I learned english through vidya and movies but I don't think german would work the same way, it's a more complex language or at least it seems that way

Attached: 1524515685829.jpg (511x427, 46K)

How you poorly utilize a resource is not the fault of said resource

Duolingo is what I used to expand my knowledge after finishing Rosetta Stone.

How come threads like this always end up like a competition in white purity, or semantics, or a history lesson about the origin of the Aryan race. Who gives a shit?

Duolingo gives you the basics, though you have to read the notes on each lesson to actually understand how the grammar works

>his language is becoming easier over time
lmao
100 years since the global simplification and we are now more convoluted than we were in imperial times
the morphology creep is real

youtube.com/watch?v=uRjs1eoEx0w
Memorize this stupid shit (minus the Ami accent).
Was the most useful thing I learned in my otherwise shitty highschool German class.