White woman involuntarily committed to insane aslylum for racism

>Store in Connecticut
>Black males get aggressive with a middle-aged white woman and her two young daughtes
>White momma defends herself against the blacks -- throws the "nigger" word to show she's not intimidated
>White momma is fired from her job, has her kids taken by CPS and is involutarily committed to an insane asylum for mental evaluation

wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/woman-taken-by-new-haven-police-for-mental-evaluation-after-racist-tirade-at-grocery-store/1858763543

Attached: new.png (882x465, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6818039/Woman-seen-viral-video-going-racist-rant-spitting-two-black-people-quits-job.html
nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/connecticut-racist-grocery-store.html
niggermania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?28-Nigger-Crime&s=69069abc19e6f070103d85b3b64e6988
youtube.com/watch?v=UTUcQXlUE2M
cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/white-woman-black-people-oakland-bbq-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucked up

The ones that need to be thrown in an asylum is the leftist who did that to her.

Attached: 1536240199441.gif (240x176, 912K)

You’re next

After the Soviets abandoned the gulag they had dissenter and wrongthinkers commited to mental institutions.

May Saint Branton watch over her

Attached: 1552950247009.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Keep sending them checks you sheeple

Attached: 1537922003835.jpg (916x687, 62K)

wew

Accusing the opposition of being mentally ill is a classic Bolshevik technique.

That will buy a few bullets.

Poor chosen ;(
Hail Jebus

This is a Brave Jew World.

fake news until you screencap the article

Attached: 2019-03-19-01:20:14_1610x370_scrot.png (1610x370, 18K)

Classic Soviet / East German tactics.

But we live in a glorious Democracy, united forever guided by the people's elected representatives!
Long Live the United States of America!
Long Live the people, United and FREE!
Down with the Fascist Oppressors!
Those who oppose Freedom and Democracy are mentally ill enemies of the American people!

Attached: ussr-flag-1001.jpg (576x324, 154K)

>Connecticut
found your problem right here.

No u

It's probably because she spit on them.

Is this even Fucking legal? Will they start locking people by some (((psychatrist))) evaluating them if they crazy by basis that someone called them racist?

Attached: 1550403292560.jpg (450x600, 50K)

>I don't get it, why are white people getting so angry for?

Attached: pbs.png (1320x528, 38K)

Attached: stand your ground self defense.webm (640x640, 2.1M)

doubting the last part re kids etc but mostly correct

Attached: 2019-03-19_0048.png (828x875, 152K)

huh howboutdat

Attached: 2019-03-19_0051.png (818x426, 68K)

need video, news site one is edited and slow to load

try the daily wail one
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6818039/Woman-seen-viral-video-going-racist-rant-spitting-two-black-people-quits-job.html

Yes; I'm sure those blacks dindu nothin to provoke the woman

nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/connecticut-racist-grocery-store.html

Attached: n.png (820x332, 46K)

Not letting your preteen daughters be abused by feral pavement apes is wrong ,user... she needs to be taught a lesson.

This is truly sick, a family is now destroyed forever because a mother said forbidden words

I'm moving to da woods

what. the. fuck.

I'm sure this will not radicalize more whites at all.

Attached: 1552801659043.jpg (1024x584, 60K)

"The state NAACP issued a statement, saying, "The NAACP has been fighting against racism in East Haven for many years. This particular video is very disturbing but not surprising. Hopefully this woman is arrested for hate crimes..."

Arrested - for words

BUT MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH
BUT MUH JEWS
BUT MUH GUNS

Lmao usa is a shithole.

>click 30 rusting 3rd world american fire hydrants

Sounds like she got what was coming to her.
Literally just don't go on racist tirades lmfao. Is that so hard?

anyone ever seen this place?

niggermania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?28-Nigger-Crime&s=69069abc19e6f070103d85b3b64e6988

get off your ass or stfu

god fuck niggers. I never see asians do this shit.

It only takes a few seconds to call the cops. If anything it puts these losers on record for harassment. Think people think.

It was the SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS, not the police, that reported her to CPS. The fucking schools are the root of everything that is fucked in this country.

I need context on this sitch

>Gee, I wonder why mass shootings keep increasing
>it must be the guns

>say nigger
>lose your job
>lose your fucking kids
>lose your ability to ever get a job again
>lose your sanity status legally

Has there ever been a no-no word with so much power in history? How can anyone even seriously think Americans are "free"?

Soon it will be a hate crime punishable by jail time. I got a feeling.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

>It only takes a few seconds to call the cops
And there is almost nothing in Merica you can do to a black that's worse than this.

I guess we're officially living in the soviet union at this point.

Lel, it is so easy to get people sent to the psych ward in this shithole country. I once got sent there because I said weird shit when I was drunk.

>Not posting the video
shiggy

youtube.com/watch?v=UTUcQXlUE2M

They also would destroy employment. Youd get the shitty end.

So they
-got her fired
-took her kids
-committed her

Yep. We USSA now sucka

I'm sure she just flew off the handle like this for absolutely no reason at all other than there were black people in her presence.

Based

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!
hopefully we can save the two white girls for the future of our people.

Spitting on people is a crime

should have just shot him

she seems kind of nuts

Ahh yes, the based and redpilled Chinese Mossad eco-fascist.
Fuck off.

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: fat-trucker.jpg (204x240, 23K)

Criminally underrated dubz

We have cops precisely so you can have them deal with situations like this. Think, people.

>emplyee

What shitty editor let that slip through in the goddamn title?

Racism officially a mental disorder?

Be sure to tell the cops about how you're scared for the safety of your children. A lone person wouldn't have that advantage; a mom, however, can hide behind being protective of her kids in any confrontation, no one would ever question you calling 911 on some obnoxious, aggressive-acting blacks when you've got your kids there with you.

Attached: 000394818521552614846744.png (509x484, 256K)

she spits on the floor. still illegal but not assault

>Zersetzung (German for "decomposition") is a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s. Zersetzung served to combat alleged and actual dissidents through covert means, using secret methods of abusive control and psychological manipulation to prevent anti-government activities.

>Zersetzung was informally used in East Germany since the 1950s with General Secretary Walter Ulbricht's use of regular law enforcement and judiciary against dissidents. In 1971, Erich Honecker's appointment as General Secretary saw reform of "operational procedures" (Operative Vorgänge) away from the overt terror of Ulbricht towards Zersetzung, formalized in 1976 after the issue of Directive No. 1/76 on the Development and Revision of Operational Procedures.[1] The Stasi used operational psychology and its extensive network of informal collaborators (inoffizielle Mitarbeiter) to launch personalized psychological attacks against targets to damage their mental health and lower chances of a "hostile action" against the state.[2]

>The use of Zersetzung is well documented due to Stasi files published after East Germany's Wende, with several thousands or up to 10,000 individuals estimated to have become victims,[3]:217 and 5,000 of whom sustained irreversible damage.[4] Special pensions for restitution have been created for Zersetzung victims.

Multikult totalitarianism is going to be just as bloody and horrible as the Soviet variety, but without the chess, ballet, space travel, or higher mathematics

FAKE NEWS

WHAT
THE
FUCK
LADS
???

You pulled a shitty vpn. Try harder.

Good for her, diversity dosent work clearly

Saved

Taking her children, and involuntarily committing her is something of a fascist nightmare. All she did was get angry and called the black party a bunch of niggers. No crime was ever committed aside arguably disorderly conduct.

Disgusting use of force.

>throws the "nigger" word to show she's not intimidated
bwahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Attached: 85494186.jpg (400x338, 31K)

Attached: 1552260363611.png (765x767, 595K)

>racist mom calls cops on two rocket scientists who dindu nuffin

Blacks are a protected class during any negative interaction with whites. There's a reason they want to take away the guns of law-abiding white people, but not those illegally held by blacks who commit the majority of violent crime in the US -- they don't want you to be able to defend yourself, even with words

Notice how all these filmed "racist rants" always start in the middle of the incident in question, never at the beginning

>fascist nightmare
end your life

FIND YOUR PENIS, $1!

>1488

>say nigger in public
>get thrown into an insane asylum by law

She needs to be set free. I dare any fucking nigger to try and get my ass thrown in jail. Brenton would smile upon me if they tried

Attached: 1548729808101.png (711x947, 372K)

top fucking kek

I used to spit on the floor at the Ground Round. It's not blanket illegal, you could get pinched for vandalism though.

You just know those sickos at CPS are gangraping her daughters as punishment for their "racist" mom. This whole situation is disgusting.

I don’t give a fuck if I have to drive an hour, I don’t shop or frequent establishments that have a high percentage of dindus.

wow, seems like they hate Whites, in White countries

If it wasn't for that gun that nigger would have killed both of them.

>reasonable person in the same or similar circumstances would have reasonable belief in the necessity of deadly force
>for a few seconds murder is legal
>chance of a lifetime
>doesn't shoot

Attached: 1474504465100.png (414x433, 168K)

*ACCELERATE*
*ACCELERATE*
*ACCELERATE*

Attached: 266bfa5078e4145e77a13105b147a267649c5aa434bcb01fb3de134f863370f0.jpg (719x557, 131K)

>mental illness
But lots of people are mentally ill.

Basically anyone who believes in Q, trusts the plan, and is waiting for Stealth Jeff is a schizo

Attached: 105D1ADB-58E9-41A3-B65F-AAB87F389023.jpg (750x556, 518K)

This was front page of reddit and people were defending it.

We need to get Big Chief to come back and break her out of the asylum

(I was watching "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" just last night. Funny how the Left used to identify asylums with right-wing oppression)

Yeah. Duh. Did you not know this was coming? Racist is the new heretic.

them's fightin words

some connecticut anons need to grab their 2nd amendments and do something about this

Get the supermarket to release the security footage of what happened. The black folks may have antagonized her beforehand, we don't know the whole story.

We need to meme this more widely. Racism is exactly the same thing as witchcraft -- an evil, invisible force that causes harm at a distance (e.g. a white person saying "nigger" causes Tyrone to drop out of school and rob a liquor store) and mysteriously possesses people who need to be "cured" of it through the intoning of various mantras over their heads (today, sent for diversity training)

I would like to apologize, on the behalf of all white males, to this poor woman for what this clown world we allowed has done to her.

cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/white-woman-black-people-oakland-bbq-trnd/index.html

Doesn't help.

The store must release their security footage, unfair that they started filming her in the middle of encounter and that's all the media is basing this on

Attached: 1552903453039.jpg (460x345, 13K)

Welp, them digits don't lie.

The CPS system and the juvenile courts and associated systems are arranged around breaking the children under their care physically and morally. I saw it firsthand.

should have shot.