Watch out Jow Forums!

She's coming to de-radicalize you.

>The far right is the dominant political community on YouTube. It's a flourishing world of men's rights activists, libertarians, anti-feminist atheists, and white nationalists. There are whole channels dedicated to showing "social justice warriors" getting "owned" by various conservative provocateurs. And this has gone largely unanswered by the left.

>Enter Natalie Wynn, who's trying to de-radicalize this part of YouTube with an unexpected mix of philosophy and elaborate costumes. And she's making some headway.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrz4-FZx6k

Attached: Un333titled.png (1333x603, 1.03M)

wtf i love satan, dildos and oujia now

>wtf i love satan, dildos and oujia now
Heh really makes a convincing argument doesn't it when you're dressed like a prize clown.

>taking the opinions of a mentally ill tranny seriously

Mentally ill was redundant. Scratch that.

S/he's got a lot of youtube subscribers.

>tranny cultural leninism
>not radicalised

Fag. We're all deradicalized here. Radicalisation happens at unis, schools and watchin hollyweird trash and news

>S/he
It's just he. Go back.
Also, how does that validate his opinions?

that demon radicalizes me even more desu

Russia again with the sensible reasoning here..

Don't think he cares about validating his opinions he's more interested in telling you what yours should be.

>the bit about a long distance truck driver saying he enjoys ''''her'''' work

that trannie is truly mentally ill to believe that was a real story lmao

Attached: 1527877503048.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

I don't understand this at all.
Do they really think anyone with far-right views would actually watch that?
If a white guy was trying to "deradicalize" people, that would make sense, but I'm pretty sure that most right-wingers find this offputting.

Real Satanists are anarchists not fucking faggots.

Attached: 44583683_201182394128713_7107889832285403675_n.jpg (463x463, 54K)

Only because the Louisiana hick would have been a dead give away.

>She

Attached: 1548709175576.png (567x328, 309K)

she...okay. death cult....ah huh.

what would happen to this enlightened individual under islam?

A beautiful black queen is the only thing in this world that can tame a white man

Attached: 1550392290355.jpg.jpg (2550x3300, 2.66M)

I would.

What a fucking hottie she is.

It's very existence radicalizes me

What a creepy fucking picture. Freemason weegie boards, and a child's skull with teeth missing? WTF am i supposed to be thinking here!?

I'm so tired of these literally who's being constantly shilled and propped up by dying media.
The instant the shilling stops, they die, because they are not funny or interesting.

this

I wanna see your sexy dick my big transboi

Attached: d9b5b2ad9f9eecc506f4fef8da12043ec5aec71269abcdc538148b98581157b8.png (1181x1748, 1.11M)

Trying to de-radicalize Jow Forums I'm on to you. You're not wrong though.

Yes, transgender vampires will defeat fascists with their fashion.

black girls smell too weird, until they fix it im not sold. chaim

So... What's actually funny by Jow Forums standards?

Sounds legit.

Attached: Resistance.jpg (487x248, 29K)

>That flag
>What a hottie "she" is.
wow what a surprise.

Here you go.

Attached: Graffiti.jpg (804x1072, 226K)

what the fuck is this satanic shit? how do this doesn't immediately turn people off?

This

Show flag
A
G
E

Why is everything always about white men. Jesus, even the people who hate them are fucking obsessed with them. Fuck you guys

Attached: IMG_2263.jpg (640x721, 67K)

>So... What's actually funny by Jow Forums standards?
this

Attached: Can someone other then Hitler answer my question.jpg (1001x1098, 180K)

I would bet real money that this dude isn't even a tranny. I don't think he's had any surgery or anything. I think he's literally just a massive grifter.

Attached: 1552899462399.png (1063x986, 800K)

cmon now you sounds like a baptist preacher condemning metal music and goth people

This
what a joke

>So... What's actually funny by Jow Forums standards?
also this

Attached: Rope Jokes.jpg (980x920, 113K)

is that second person the tranny from the video?

dude Satan is laughing at her, like haha holy shit you are fucking stupid, such a clown

Recommend some good youtube channels

Attached: 1548093631218.jpg (473x587, 57K)

le jius conspuraci! lelz so fani! le le le le!

How about you stop believing those anti-Jew conspiracies and actually be responsible by yourself and begin to stop believing that a world with only whites and Catholics would be peaceful, when actually it would be generic, and even then, wars would continue to exist?

>it would be generic
why is this a bad thing?

Tranny or not they bruise and choke just the same.

Attached: tumblr_msbbsc1Wui1rmm9buo1_500.jpg (500x667, 93K)

Rick and Morty and Kathy Griffin.

Attached: 1552437713092.jpg (320x410, 50K)

Jesus he goes on a bit and it's not even remotely amusing I'm falling to sleep.

Some edgy alternative kids are still into shit like this. Unsurprisingly, they're also the type to go to a tranny to be told what to think.

why don't you admit user that you would bang her hard?

Attached: contra-iwantyou.jpg (483x603, 55K)

>beat
ftfy

>going to try to de-radicalize people
>By dressing up in ways that disgust those people
>Thinking those people will click your videos if you look like a demon.

Yep.

Based

can't even watch his videos because of the aesthetic and faggotry how the fuck is he supposed to convince us of anything

Attached: 12658-transvestite-dies-in-the-street-.....-leg-snapped-in-halfbig0.jpg (562x312, 32K)

>She
Also, friendly reminder to sage and subscribe to Pewdiepie.

>>The far right is the dominant political community on YouTube

It literally isn't because the commie Jews at youtube outright banning anything right wing or even center right

Literally, who? Did it done something useful for humanity? Did it... Welp, first question was enough. This things are always talking like they did something useful and all others need to listen to them. This things, i sure cannot pronounce all this faggotry genders, are always like "look at me! Give me your attention!". I do watch jewtube for some good advices at tool and mechanisms making, most of them come from men. Men with hard working hands and calm voices. When i want to watch cute girls, i just use boorus, where they are belong.

How about fuck all jewtube bullshit. Zoomers were a mistake.

"she" seems to definitely be enjoying capitalism

Because it would be boring to see only white people and, ironically, a hivemind of people who are Catholics and conservatives and attack anybody who disagrees with them or even dares to not think like them.

Argentinian?

>tranny
>doing anything but "rehabiliate" chasers who hope to meet and fuck him
Genuinely give no shits. The less degenerates we have in our midst, the better. Tranny chasers pls go

It's just a meme, bro, relax.

why would I listen to this mentally ill faggot when Alternative Hypothesis debunks his garbage every time?

"Generic" is preferable to current society that literally wants me dead.

Attached: Diversity is getting rid of white people.jpg (255x209, 17K)

>youtube is communist
>literally recommends white nationalists after watching kid's shows

Yep. Like I said, massive grift.

Attached: sdf6m4j4sh521.png (2000x2837, 255K)

ok abdul

Pewdieshit was legitimate cancer LONG before the NZ shooting. That retard is one of the best proofs that capitalism is a mistake. This dumb trannie too. All e-celebs, in fact.

this is actually the truth

Attached: 2e8qt8.jpg (749x488, 98K)

> unexpected mix of philosophy and elaborate costumes

this should be fun.

I will give him credit that he tries to look at things a little bit more rationally than the rest of the leftist cult, but still he approaches everything from a bluepilled ideology, like racial egalitarianism, that distorts all his conclusions.

They don't want you dead, they want to treat diverse people LIKE PEOPLE, and not like monsters.

Uhmmm no sweetie

Jow Forums will radicalize """her"""
the world sfirst Nazi Tranny

Attached: hell.gif (206x176, 370K)

I'm not religious or anything, but I'm not going to take life advices from a demon, that's just basic precautions

And what should be done?

hot

It's beyond me why anyone watches this tranny bitch. Her videos are like academic word salad mixed with twitter/reddit memes.

>Because it would be boring to see only white people
Go away.

It's really not fun it's more like coma inducing after 20 minutes of listening to the channel.

The new tranny element of the left is literally the LEAST logical of its components. How can suppossed leftists be okay with trannies claiming it's unironically okay to kill women for "misgendering" them?

well, not interested

Attached: 1529941035383.jpg (2880x1915, 3.99M)

rationally?
He clearly says he's not trying to argue. He's opting for the cheap Freudian trick common in marketing.

>implying only the right attacks people they disagree with
>implying the left and their brand of degeneracy, anti-nuclear family, pro open borders and increased gibs for niggers and spics are the "good guys"
Kill yourself retard

Attached: 1549818061675.jpg (960x408, 40K)

Just get rid of Youtube. It's over. It had a good run for like 3 years until jewgle sunk it's claws into it. Break up all the large corporations.

Attached: 04ad40a8527e657aff940df6bf5e8c1d35f013e11b7d72ea422e1cb2643c1a2d.png (700x566, 32K)

self assurance for ugly non passing trannies. they watch his videos and self insert

wtf i love moloch and pedophilia now

Attached: 1516992901934.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Who in the FUCK is being deradicalized by a literal trans demon, an embodiment of literally everything this board shames and hates on. BECAUSE VICE SAID SO. What a fucking joke.

>Her videos are like academic word salad mixed with twitter/reddit memes.
user, you just explained why he's so popular with brainlets.

>words words words
You can't meme, Moshe. Gas yourself niggerfaggot

Attached: 1551091896929.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Vice is in the same tier as buzzfeed.

But people should be actively discouraged from being degenerates. This charity, and charity is a form of love.

It's because you are people and we feel responsible for you that we care.

What the fuck are you even sayi...oh I see your flag.

off by one

Attached: 1527409699295.png (429x390, 129K)