Hurr durr invaders

>hurr durr invaders

>Abdul Nazer and his wife, Ansi Alibava, had their life planned out.

>They'd borrowed money to move to New Zealand from India last year, so she could do a master's degree there in agribusiness management. He'd taken a job stacking shelves at the local supermarket to help pay the bills.

>When Alibava graduated, they hoped she'd get a high-paying job and they would live and work in New Zealand, before returning home to the southern Indian state of Kerala to settle down.

>would live and work in New Zealand, before returning home to the southern Indian state of Kerala to settle down.

The assumptions you make about the people you choose to hate.

cnn.com/2019/03/18/asia/new-zealand-massacre-india-victim-repatriation-intl/index.html

Attached: 190318124710-abdul-nazar-nz-christchurch-07-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably CIA shitbags never been in india. They were groomed as trojan horses who will be "returning" as false prophets and slave drivers.

>and here is my evidence for these claims:

>would live and work in New Zealand, before returning home to the southern Indian state of Kerala to settle down.
>would take a job from native Kiwi before fucking off and taking the money

she was probably gonna go back? what about the other 48?

Boom, headshot.

>>Abdul Nazer and his wife, Ansi Alibava, had their SCAM planned out.
>>They'd STOLEN BOOMER money to move to New Zealand from India last year, so she could do a master's degree there in NIGRA BUSINESS management. He'd taken a job STEALING FROM shelves at the local supermarket to help SUPPLEMENT WELFARE.
>>When Alibava GOT DEM NEGRO POINTS, they hoped she'd get a high-paying job and they would live and LEECH OFF OF New Zealand, before returning home to the southern Indian state of Kerala to settle down AND RETIRE OFF OF WHITE GENOCIDE NEETBUX.
ftfy

>the economy is a zero-sum game

No info on them yet. But that's not relevant. The point I'm try to make is that this is just another example of how even the finer details of the shooter's assumptions are wrong. This is what happens when you ascribe the acts of an individual to people you know nothing about.

The terrorist killed innocent people based on assumptions and projections he made that weren't even true down to the finest details.

>and the evidence I have for these claims is:

Also, these people weren't "leeching" any more than the average New Zealander. This woman was pursuing a business degree. If this is "leeching," what would she have to be doing to not be a leech?

so she was a leech?

You have to go back.

I come here to this "bastion of free speech" to see what the Right has to offer in arguments. But people like you would prefer never to have to engage opposing opinions.

Shit happens

Attached: E2DBD544-E0C3-4FED-B9CC-CC61D14EB9C0.png (904x882, 914K)

LMAO

not move back to her state in india after accumulating wealth

You're so mired in cognitive dissonance and delusional belief in the objective correctness of your own ideology that engaging with "people" like you is a waste of time. Get AIDS and die.

Explain to me what connection exists between the first picture and the second. And even putting that aside, is the punishment for holding these signs death? Hold yourself to this standard, and you've argued the Left is justified in doing to you guys what Tarrant did to these Muslims, for here you all openly advocate for the slaughter of those you disagree with.

Let the niggers parasite off of you, isn’t a discussion.

yes

And so you would say she deserves to die because she had plans to move back? But the shooter killed her for the opposite reason: because she was staying.

The discussion is over what evidence you have to call these people parasites, and how you're applying this standard to yourself.

Go tease a Muslim on the street and see what you get pussy.

she shouldnt be there in the first place

>Explain to me what connection exists between the first picture and the second
They started this war.

Still an invader.

Literally go to any shitskin group and use some offensive language towards them.

I wouldn't tease anyone. You never know what people are capable of.

And that's for you to decide?

Who's they? The people in the picture or the people in the mosque?

What's an invader.

Shitskins don’t belong in civilized nations. They need to stay where they come from

>pajeeta appropiating Nippon culture

Attached: 1550454376629.jpg (3024x4032, 1.84M)

I am Indian, from same locale as these people from Kerala India.
As long as these people are muslims, they have no business encroaching into white man land. They have lot of other richer places to emigrate to such as Saudi, UAE,Kuwait etc . They would have been happier over there. It was insensitive of them to emigrate to white land while being Muslim.
No muslim anywhere is a peaceful co existence. These specific people may have been peaceful but what they are helping to breed over there, where a few ISIS fighters were indocrinated in that same mosque and some members openly supporting ISIS while living in NZ .. all these point to the wrong choices these people make and thus attract their fate

>And that's for you to decide?
yes it is. no one gave a shit when the North Sentinel people killed an invader.

>Shitskins don’t belong in civilized nations. They need to stay where they come from
Who decides this? You?

What relationship is there between the people in the mosque and the North Sentinelese?

Should have stayed in India. They were invaders there to leech of NZ and are probably telling lies about their intentions to return home.

It is about people protecting their homeland

>hurr durr invaders
>she'd get a high-paying job and they would live and work in New Zealand

You defeated the premise of your own argument.

Attached: 1552790353849.png (1852x1408, 137K)

They just cherry pick some people they can make seem super nice for stories to make you feel bad for them. Meanwhile, as you said, they could go to muslim countries and live fine, they just take advantage like roaches and then pretend when found out.

>killed a shitskin exploiting another country
I like Saint Tarrant even more now

Attached: 1552479918131.png (1783x2522, 1.47M)

>Who's they? The people in the picture or the people in the mosque?
(((They))) are replacing us with the 'people in the mosque'. Unfortunately, to defeat an enemy, you have to kill their soldiers.

They didn't belong in New Zealand, and now they are not there.

>>the economy is a zero-sum game
A society is not merely an "economy"

Attached: 1542169479454.jpg (640x421, 29K)

agreed

>arguments
We've long passed the time for arguments.

If it's "fuck me", then it's "fuck you".
Weimar problems bring reich solutions.

this desu
buttmad faggot
indeed - shit happens. part and parcel.

nobody ever wanted mass migration from the 3rd world. our lords have done this mass migration without our consent.
they have destroyed our birthrates and imported more people to maintain the ponzi scheme economy that only benefits them.

I don't support killing anyone but when you completely ignore your people and actively replace them, expect more shit like this. sorry if that bothers you, sorry if you disagree but that's reality. as long as long they ignore that and play the same old games more of this kind of shit is going to happen.

you can fuck off with all of your sob stories, I don't give a shit.

Had a white friend move to NZ but they wouldn't let him stay and he had to come back to the states. What about him? How come these people got to skip the line? These people sound like looters.

so they will use NZ resources to educate their kid and provide health care to the family, then take their wealth back to india. cool

I personally apologize for this mongrel my fellow Jow Forumslaks. He escaped the cuck shes but we've put him back...

Attached: 1552868571295.jpg (500x666, 34K)

>indian
>muslim
traitors to their ethnos are all the same. india for toilet challenged hindu, muslims fuck off.

>Goes to foreign land to steal money and take jobs from people who would do it otherwise while depressing wages
>Wants to move back to their shithole afterward

Yeah, that's invading.

thread, fuck off to all foreigners period

There's only one of me and a bunch of you to reply to.

1. What's an invader? And who gets to decide this?
2. By what standard is she a leech, and does this standard apply universally?
3. Do you have any evidence this woman in particular was lying?

If you knew anything about economics you would know that a business must always pay in wages less than the value in goods and services created by labor, in order to make a profit. Her employment would be a net contribution to the society.

So you hold yourself to the standards of a prehistoric island "civilization" with a few people?

Yes, such a shame that the people you kill or condone killing don't look like your strawmen.

I hope you are ready for the eventual reprisal against people like you, cause it is clearly ready to boil over.

Good riddance, shit skins. :)

>So you hold yourself to the standards of a prehistoric island "civilization" with a few people?
No I hold myself to a standard that was celebrated by the left

>If you knew anything about economics you would know that a business must always pay in wages less than the value in goods and services created by labor, in order to make a profit. Her employment would be a net contribution to the society.
Seems like you dont understand that that job would've been filled with a NZ citizen, rather than an immigrant. Thus, she is draining the economy by being paid, then returning to India with the money, rather than staying and re-investing the money.

Indians and Asians aren't causing nearly as many problems as muslims, and as a consequence they are a lot less hated in the West.

Why is it always a useless degree? Business, management, etc. And why do brainlet normies consider this impressive?

Is that the >HELP ME! chick?

I refer you back to my previous comment:
>Hold yourself to this standard, and you've argued the Left is justified in doing to you guys what Tarrant did to these Muslims, for here you all openly advocate for the slaughter of those you disagree with.

More strawmen. Most people don't give a shit either way about a small uncontacted tribe. But lets suppose the North Sentinelese are a hot topic on the "Left". Do you really think the fact—that there exists a single tribe of less than a hundred people who kill on sight anyone who looks different on some remote island in the Indian Ocean—justifies shooting unarmed defenseless people who were accepted by everyone else in society, simply because you don't accept them?

>taking nzealander jobs and housing

Should never have been in NZ in the first place

This is what they do.

meant dis

Attached: 1552642116888.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Don't care, standards are for faggots that think everyone plays the game with you. You play the game when everyone else will, when they stop playing along, you use different rules. Winning is the only thing that matters in the long term, which is why no one takes your fucking platitudes seriously.

This.

Stop pretending that this is about money, you daft materialist twat.
You have no obligation to share the society created by your ancestors, entrusted to you for your descendants, with fundamentally alien peoples.

Stop rationalizing.
Stop apologizing.
People like OP are killing your country, and people like OP have names and addresses.

Attached: 1547661295860.jpg (887x403, 40K)

>muslims from India wanting mercy
Do they need to be reminded of the Mughal?

>Winning is the only thing that matters in the long term, which is why no one takes your fucking platitudes seriously.
If this is your reply, you've missed the point of my comment. No matter what you do, other people will hold you to your standards. And so if you choose to live in such a world, you will wind up justifying the retaliation against you from the "Left."

>Stop rationalizing.
>Stop apologizing.
>People like OP are killing your country, and people like OP have names and addresses.

Do you think you can scare me from arguing an opposing view?

Anything in or near a mosque is valid

So? That is assuming reprisal isn't what is wanted by the people pushing this. Fuel for the fire as they say.

>Do you think you can scare me from arguing an opposing view?
No, we will simply shut your lying mouth for you.

>you made
I’m not a glownigger

Yeah, it is, you kike faggot. Go back to your rat hole in Israel, and get the fuck out of my country.

Ebba never had a chance to plan her life out, she was too busy living it

Attached: 1495519983815.png (1024x2555, 1.48M)

The Clinton News Network, CNN, portrayed the violent gangsta thug, Trevon Martin, as an innocent 11-year-old dindu.
Sorry faggot, I'm not buying what your bosses at CNN are selling.

>leeching off a foriegn education system
Fucking invaders

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw

Attached: Death in June.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>They'd borrowed money to move to New Zealand from India last yea
Stopped reading there

Attached: IMG_9283.png (960x800, 109K)

>Also, these people weren't "leeching" any more than the average New Zealander
New Zealand exists for New Zealanders benefit. Not for foriegn peoples

So they came to steal jobs and run with the money? Much better.

>explain the connection
Did you even read his manifesto?

So my sovereignty takes a back seat to a foriegners wants
A second class citizen in my own country.. and you wonder why people are angry

damn, what an inspiring story.
i'm not religious, but i unironically hope there's a hell for Brenton "The Manlet Terrorist" Terrence to rot in.

F

why the fuck do Americans think they can have an opinion on immigration

>was muslim
strawman checks out fine
those poor innocent muslims just want to conquer the world in peace as they have done for the past 700 years

Attached: 1552798603170.png (1193x1314, 647K)

did you miss the part about education and health care? nothing she can do in life would recoup the cost of her family to the NZ system for those services. now if it was a permanent residency, sure you might have an argument, but she explicitly says she will return to india

>So you hold yourself to the standards of a prehistoric island "civilization" with a few people?
The tribal standard is prescribed by Nature. Refusal to adhere to it means extinction
Your pilpul questions about who gets to decide what an invader is, is rooted in the misunderstanding that these things are arbitrary social constructs.
They're not.

If YOU knew economics you'd know that people need to pay in taxes what they consume in benefits from government spending, this example being a net loss. Also, a net loss of income for the economy in question, as all the wealth she earned would be erased from the cycle and injected into her home country.

>>Hold yourself to this standard, and you've argued the Left is justified in doing to you guys what Tarrant did to these Muslims, for here you all openly advocate for the slaughter of those you disagree with.
In the course of human events, it sometimes becomes necessary for one group of people to dissolve political bands with another.
This is the source of war. It is a natural constant. It is a reality. Only the strong will survive the coming conflict.

>And so if you choose to live in such a world, you will wind up justifying the retaliation against you from the "Left."
Thats the point of accelerationsim. There is no peaceful resolution. The conflict will come, no matter what. May as well get it over with sooner rather than later

now do the same sob story for every eurpean victim of terrorism over the last decade

Attached: manjeet.png (1051x873, 381K)

You’re right, they’re just as innocent as ebba akerlund

Attached: AA2722FF-7664-4D71-9790-D0FDDB3756F1.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

Well I have work to do. It was fun, and I'll be back another time to discuss something else with you. I'll leave with this:

You agitate yourselves over the most extreme positions taken by the most extreme minorities of those you dislike, or over positions that don't even exist, all to justify your most extreme positions desired beforehand. Rather than examining the various camps among those you're skeptical of, you find it sufficient to watch videos of the craziest factions, and ignore the effort in addressing everyone else. And in many cases, like schizophrenics often do, you are incapable of understanding the role of impersonal forces in many of the things you complain about, such as:

- The desire of business and advertisers to squeeze money out of non-whites similarly as they do whites leads them to include nonwhites in shows and commercials, and for efficiency's sake show interracial couples rather than hire twice as many actors, etc => interpreted as "this is all a conspiracy by Jews/the Left who control businesses to propagandize white people because this is obviously something they devote all of their resources to doing"
- The desire of business to minimize costs by hiring foreign workers => "shitskins are in a conspiracy to steal wealth from whites"
- The inhospitable conditions recently created in countries from invasions and regime changes, which causes people to emigrate from there, mostly to neighboring countries, but a noticeable portion to the West => "hordes are being let in to replace us by Jews/etc, the solution is to kill them all rather than end the wars that destabilize their places of origin"
- The fact that all abundant civilizations slow down in population growth, but also that our economy makes it much too expensive for many to rear children, and so for those who are not migrants and have something to lose, they avoid having children => "there's a conspiracy by Jews and the Left to eliminate whites"

1/2

Such cruelty in this world.
I wonder if Islamists feel like I do now, when they hear of the lives their ideology destroys.

High IQ indain take low IQ job works hard and becomes successful sounds good.
Low IQ Kiwi 25% of population has to get even more shit job as they cant compete against high IQ Indian gets call racist fore hating Indian that made his life harder

Indian gets help from government and boomer corporate they get more tax and pay less for better workers

wages never go up because can import cheap smart workers

Cant change government because of boomers feminists and the fact 25% of population is retarded

2/2

I hope most of you grow out of this way of thinking, of blaming people for impersonal societal forces, and seeking to punish among all possible groups those with the least power (and therefore responsibility) to influence these things. But I fear you will continue to ignore the rest of society and dive deeper into your hate for many, rather than changing the impersonal forces.
And although the body of liberals and the "left" are generally "weak" in their hesitancy to use real violence—cherry-picked examples aside—there is only so much you can do to others before they shed their pacifist clothing.

Good luck to you all.

We don't care about your justifications for the way the world is.
We just want the world to change.

>And although the body of liberals and the "left" are generally "weak" in their hesitancy to use real violence—cherry-picked examples aside—there is only so much you can do to others before they shed their pacifist clothing.What pacifist clothing?
You've been using violence to enforce your ideology for years.

>- The inhospitable conditions recently created in countries from invasions and regime changes, which causes people to emigrate from there, mostly to neighboring countries, but a noticeable portion to the West => "hordes are being let in to replace us by Jews/etc, the solution is to kill them all rather than end the wars that destabilize their places of origin"
No one on our side supports middle eastern wars. We on Jow Forums have been saying that middle eastern wars are bad for this very reason. The solution is not to allowe these peoples into our homelands. That's part of the conspiracy.
>"hordes are being let in to replace us by Jews/etc,
See pic related

Attached: white genocide un.jpg (600x331, 28K)

He states this while writing like a complete moron.
High IQ indians are a rarity.

>of blaming people for impersonal societal forces,
Societal forces dont exist independently of people. You cannot change society without a change in people. Which is exactly why we are having demographic replacement.
Again, pic related

Attached: electorate red pill.jpg (1116x960, 121K)