Today I will prove that half of this board has room temp iq and should have no say in world politics

Today I will prove that half of this board has room temp iq and should have no say in world politics

Attached: 20190318_172006.png (500x357, 178K)

>They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize, debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the solution. Somehow this isolation then radicalization is seen as a surprise, yet for anyone who was paying attention, it was a long time coming. Once the corporate and state medias grip on the zeitgeist of modernity was finally broken by the internet, true freedom of thought and discussion flourished and the overton window was not just shifted, but shattered. All possibility of expression and belief was open to be taught, discussed and spoken. This open and often anonymous discussion allowed for information, outside of the states and the corporation control, to be accessed often for the first time. The result is obvious. People are finding their way home. Finding their people, finding their traditions, seeing through the lies of history, the brainwashing of the institutions and they angry, they are energized and yes, against their degenerate societies, they are radicalized. RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION.

Everyone has more say in world politics than a Canadian.

its C because theres no 100%

None of these.

The chances of being correct are greater than zero, but only slightly.

The answer represented by A, B, C, or D is not necessarily correct.

>What is 2+2?

>a. 1
>b. 2
>c. 3
>d. 5

>answer it right, or you're a retard.

>Can't be 25% because you have a 50% chance of picking 25% (50% chance of picking A or D at random).
>Can't be 50% because you have a 25% chance of picking 50% (25% chance of picking B).
>Can't be 0% because you have a 25% chance of picking 0% (25% chance of picking C).
This proves the answer to this question is undefined, which makes it ideal for trolling.

Attached: helpr_guitar.png (475x270, 219K)

Shut up and answer the damn question, you insufferable homo.

31.25%

The answer is B
Don’t be dumb niggers

its c bcus im dumb

You're looking at this the wrong way. Imagine answers A,B,C and D being horses you can bet on and those are theirs winning chances. You pick 1 horse at random.

This is as logically impossible as drawing a four-sided triangle.

There’s two(2) correct answers (25%)
2 out of 4 is 50% (B)

Fpbp. Fuck leafs

the odds of picking B are 25% so how is it right?

It's 50% retards holy shit

>Can't be 25% because you have a 50% chance of picking 25% (50% chance of picking A or D at random).
Wrong. You can have two "correct" answers. The answer is A and/or D.

No, I'm looking at it right. Unlike with your analogy this question is recursive. The answer changes what the question is asking for, which is why you can prove none of the answers would be correct.
>There’s two(2) correct answers (25%)
No, there really aren't.
>2 out of 4 is 50% (B)
If 50% were the right answer, then only 1 of your possible answers out of 4 would be the right answer (B). Which would in turn make B no longer able to be the right answer.
It's all explained here:

Attached: 27.png (638x359, 247K)

This. The question is retarded and unspecific. The answer is B, but may not be because the question is intentionally unspecific to make you feel stupid, but in reality the 90IQ Jew made this and he doesn't understand his own quesiton.

>Wrong. You can have two "correct" answers. The answer is A and/or D.
I never said you couldn't have 2 correct answers. What I said was IF you 25% were the right answer (i.e. if A and D were the right answers) THEN the answer would be 50%, which proves it can't be A / D.

Attached: 8.jpg (700x500, 50K)

Read the damn question again
(If) you chose at random, what is the chance you’ll be correct.
With 4 options, your chance is 25%
2 of the 4 are correct answers
Your odds increase to 50%

So if we didn’t know the answer, yet two out of four are the correct answer, your odd of choosing wisely are 50%, and your odds of choosing poorly are 50%

Idiot

I'm just gonna guess at random and say C

There’s no correct answer to the question since the question is a paradox and can’t be answered. If I choose a random answer there’s no way I can know whether that answer is correct because the question is a paradox and there isn’t a definition of what correct means in this case.

To clarify, A & D being right would be 1/4 + 1/4 = 2/4 = 50%. But A & D are answers which both read 25%. You have a 50% chance of picking A or D at random, but if you did pick A or D at random you would end up with an answer value of 25% disagreeing with the probability of 50% picking A or D at random would have in reality.

0% because I want to watch the world burn and wouldn't randomly choose an answer just to piss off the person who made this

Attached: 1537966663354.jpg (1391x725, 384K)

Its circular logic.

T.dumb Niger

Even if you didn’t know the answer, yet two of four choices are the correct answers, then your odds are 50%

>Choose a 25, you had 50% chance to get that so you're wrong
>Choose a 50, you had 25% chance to pick it, so you got it wrong
>Choose C, you had 25% chance to get it so you're wrong
Which means you had a 0% chance of getting it right
Which means C was correct
Which means you had a 25% chance to get it right
Which means C was incorrect
Which means you had a 2

A or D?

100%. Because you answered

i dont have the autism necessary to answer this questions. IQ tests are actually autism tests btw.

>I'm sharing the board with literal retards
good to know

25%. holy fuck u ppl dumb

utter retardation

The odds of picking 50% is 25% and the odds of picking 25% is 50%.

>No say in world politics
>Something a jew would say
>Flag

Attached: 1550992030586.gif (151x166, 34K)

says the cum burped opinion of an amerifat

this is the only correct answer. also known as “mu”

>two of four choices are the correct answers
Two out of four choices *aren't* the correct answer, specifically because the two choices in question have an answer of "25%." It'd be right if those choices had an answer of "50%," but they don't.

leaf user was right.
Logic and reasoning aren’t strong suits for Jow Forumstards

Attached: 0B6B91E4-B33B-49E6-B466-086128654E11.jpg (468x700, 244K)

After seeing the answers to this thread I am now going to go to reddit with the intention of being blue pilled

Your logic is broken

>But if the odds of getting it correct are 100%, none of the answers are correct

Nope.

This question can not be answered.
1. There isn't really a question there.
2. If we assumed there is 1 correct answer then it would be 25%, there's 2 25% so that becomes 50%, there's a 50% so that becomes 25%. Stuck in an endless loop already. Technically there's 0% chance but because there's a 0% that becomes 25%.
3. Trump isn't smart enough to be involved in politics

i would actually explain the entire mechanics of multiple choice questions but its a canadian asking so i will assume the canadian in question cum burped this thread looking for yous. hope you feel better even tho u rly should be executed for being a frenchie faggot so im peacin out

Read the words in the question, it says “this” question, well, this question has two correct answers

The answer is 75%

Attached: CDC32495-60C7-4BAA-A4B5-77DE2D9F9814.jpg (1024x731, 207K)

>1 post by ID
Jow Forums got baited so hard and now flaming over each other “correct” answers kek

Attached: FED2175F-425F-4863-AC53-C6F0E32964B5.jpg (739x742, 105K)

Your answer has to be the same as the chances of getting that answer. Two options are 25%, so the probability of getting 25% is 50%, which means that if you get 25%, the probability doesn't match the answer so you are wrong

main reason why im very blue and left leaning. rightwing magatards like pol users r rly just dumb as fucking rocks

The question is a paradox. If you say A or D then the answer is 50%, and you are wrong. If you say B, the answer is 25%, and you are wrong. If you say C, then the answer is also 25% and you are wrong.

So the answer is C. You have a 0% chance of being correct in a meta-question sense.

Self-referencing questions are inherently illogical like this.

See this post if you don't believe mine:
Same proof in different words.

day of the rake soon you filthy leaf

it's 33%