White people let muslims in

>White people let muslims in.
>White people: WE'RE BEING INVADED!

Are white people retarded?

Attached: himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg (800x445, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did I let the muslims in? No.
Someone else did. Those who have the power to do so did. I wonder (((who))) that might be?

(((white people))) let muslims in

(((White people)))

yes :^)

No but your prime minister is

Attached: 8F8C0560-3454-4FB1-8F74-6DDC930C53C2.jpg (1200x773, 61K)

>canada
>white

>retarded indian chiefs sign away their land for some beads
>complain about being invaded

>White people
Omg, another leaf retard

>(((who)))
>(((white people)))
You mean just leftists, right? You can't be that stupid to believe jews are behind this, when they support your candidates that want to help Israel and close their borders from muslims.

>let them in
for fucks sake user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Attached: muslims.jpg (1024x1399, 324K)

Its a reality ,now shut up dirty j*w

this

Attached: ka.jpg (403x342, 31K)

When I was in Catholic school, we considered Charles Martel to be one of the greatest heroes in history.

Good point, actually.

jewish leftists are still jewish you fucking monkey

>white people is one person

KALERGI PLAN

(((white people))) let in (((muslim)))

>With open gates

Attached: funwblacks194-there-goes-the-neighborhood.webm (1024x576, 1.11M)

Congratulations you are a retard here is your reward.

Attached: 1550494206236.jpg (272x185, 9K)

>jewish leftists
All traitors.
Real jews are supporting you, but you just want to send them off from the job you can't do.

I would let those black bulls take my wife

Jesus Christ...

real jews live in israel

No I mean rich banker jews

Dr. Angela Merkel graduated in Physics, she is clearly a highly intelligent woman. Nobody can deny that. She is more intelligent than the average maga-tard, and more intelligent than Putin and Trump combined. Do they have a PhD in Physics? No they do not!
She also grew up in communist Eastern Germany, meaning she knows a lot more about how it is to live a difficult life than you stupid maga-tards. She can actually emphasize with other people because she's been in a vulnerable position before. Why are you so fucking cynical all the time? Did your mommy forget to bring you chicken tenders? Did a girl say "no" when you asked her out? Cry me a river. Dr. Merkel has endured more hardships than all of you combined...

So that being said. Stop questioning the decisions of this enlightened and wise person, and just accept the Moslims ok?

Of course, and they support your parties that want to support Israel to kill more muslims and close the borders from all trying to escape. The jews in your country are supporting that party, isn't that good?

Leftists one like Soros? Sure, he himself wants to wipe off Israel.

Real jews don't live in Israel since the existance of israel goes against the jewish belive.

This should be pols official response to these shitty threads.

Have a refugee OP

WTF are you talking about? Both of the main parties in this country and probably all of the secondary parties all support Israel in their systematic elimination of Palestinians. Sending Israel our money so they can murder people, bulldoze their homes, and build walls is literally the only thing that virtually every elected official here agrees on.

No, low IQ inbreed are not interresant, Turkich is top tiers muslims the rest is almost only garbage.

They can fucked up a country if in too large number.

You will see, I can see it all over my country. But thing are changing.

Attached: consangi.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

sage, everyone knows they are actually (((white)))

You have to go back, your shit skin brothers and sisters miss you so much.

Muslims are commanded by the Quran to wage Jihad on non-Muslims. Men who do not contribute in some meaningful physical way to jihad have lost the war within themselves and succumb to their inner infidel. They shall be companions of the fire forever and ever amen. Islam is a noble, honorable way. One respects a warrior by meeting his challenge. Insofar the White man is a crusader, the brown man will love him for it. Insofar the White he is not, the brown man will love his women instead.

Lmao bro women get handed out degrees for free like niggers who do you think you're kidding that bitch is dumb af

>Post Umaru
>muh whites
Hey Niggerwood how's it going? Are shitting up Jow Forums now that you got kicked from /co/? How's the microdick?

That would be true, if your old democratic party wasn't starting to be filled with leftists that want to "crush capitalism" and "open borders", also accept more refugees, making Israel's work for removing muslims worthless.

Fucking (((white))) people

Yeah, maybe in America, the land of grade inflation, where everyone gets a 4.0 GPA just for showing up to class.

Let em in, then kill all males and ugly woman

I actually agree about some of the new Democrats but let’s see how they vote when any Israeli issue comes up. Somehow I don’t think their votes will match their rhetoric.

Oh you mean the jews that support billions in foreign aid so israel can continue existing because they are a failed state? Without billions upon billions from the US Israel wouldn't even exist, they're barely a country.

Lmao bro Germany hasn't been white since Tacitus. Bavaria is the fucking homeland of Alpine niggers. All your Nordic remnants bleed out for some sweet sweet East Baltic bull and cry rape after.

And without Israel, who's going to kill the muslims your people can't even kill?

progressives are white and racist, the rest of us just want to live in a closed-border society and mind our own business.

Attached: in-a-world-in-a-multicultural-of-nationalism-society-free-2044621.png (500x1211, 288K)

>White people let Jews in
>Jews infilitrate politics and media to let Muslims in
>White people "we're being invaded"
>Jews smile as they count shekels

Fixed it for yan.

And what reason do we have to kill muslims? Oh wait, Israel's existence, I forgot.

More like white peoples government let muslims in for the shekels

Nice picture, but wouldn't you say that the quality of life of those third-worlders improves in the right version?
The only person whose life is worse is the old white man, so who cares. It's better if a million people's lives improve, even if one grumpy old man stays angry and cynical.

Traitors let muslims in.
People who aren't traitors "We're being invaded with the help of those invaders"
Get it? Probably not your a fucking leaf.

>Doesn't look at all like an amphibious invasion.